• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked a few times as he stopped mid sentence, slowly lowering her hands away from her ears as she looked at him...rather than what?, he didn't look odd to her in the slightest, rather handsome more than anything, her cheeks went pink as she quickly tucked such a thought away. "Yeah, were almost there" she said with a smile.
Mako went up to her side and held her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. "Sorry...I just don't want anyone to think you're alone." he said.

Nanne said:
Mako went up to her side and held her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. "Sorry...I just don't want anyone to think you're alone." he said.
Yuna looked down at their hands as she felt his hand take hers, her ears twitching a little as her light blush remained before she nodded "O-oh, Okay" she said quietly as she walked alongside him "Thank you for walking me home by the way"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "Yup!" She said happily as she hugged one close "They're super fun. Though, I'll be sad when they grow up and leave" she said with a small pout.
Daniel chuckled and kissed her four head. "They will be back." He said to her

Nonalaka said:
Maya giggled and shook her head "No, I just have good hearing~" she said as she looked forward, seeing they were next "Oh?, good~"
Cecil laughed, "that's some very good hearing then. I tried to stsy quiet as a mouse." He said, laughing lightly. He then ordered their food once it was their turn. "They said in a few minutes our food will be ready.

~~~~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
Dylan cried and curled up holding her self as she sobbed she showed him small images of the nightmare, not the whole thing. " i remember something ...."
@Roman
Han tried ignoring the images. They were dark... And disturbing.. He then placed his hands on Dylan's and shok his head, "Just tell me... It's been awhile since I've used telepathy.

~~~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon looked at Akane more seriously♱...
''i dont drink when im depressed...''
"I'm about 5 seconds away from hurting you kid." Akane growled. "You shouldn't know that much about me. We've never met."

~~~~~~~~~~

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"I don't know... because you're nice I guess..." Yoshino shrugged and stared down at her hands for a moment. Right now, she just wanted to get off the topic and just watch the movie.

Kaz shook his head, and grabbed the remote. "That should give you all the proof you need to show I'm not lying. Not only that, but you ate the woman I love. I'd never tell you you're beautiful and not mean it.... "

~~~~~~~~~~

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled thinking he was just playing a joke and moved close to him again smiling. "Thank you for staying with me." She said aoftly

[/QUOTE]
The clone nodded, "It's the least I could do for a friend such as you." He said, hugging her back. "Why son we ho inside and sit down? Maybe you could tell me some stuff."

~~~~~~~

Nanne said:
Yuki sat up and turned to look at his painting. She smiled when she saw them together in it, "It looks amazing!! I love it..." she said with a small blush appearing across her cheeks.
"Thanks! When you're at work, sometimes I go to a painting class. It's not sure fun and all, but I got the hang of it too quickly." Alex said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Cecil laughed, "that's some very good hearing then. I tried to stsy quiet as a mouse." He said, laughing lightly. He then ordered their food once it was their turn. "They said in a few minutes our food will be ready.
~~~~~~~~~

Han tried ignoring the images. They were dark... And disturbing.. He then placed his hands on Dylan's and shok his head, "Just tell me... It's been awhile since I've used telepathy.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm about 5 seconds away from hurting you kid." Akane growled. "You shouldn't know that much about me. We've never met."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz shook his head, and grabbed the remote. "That should give you all the proof you need to show I'm not lying. Not only that, but you ate the woman I love. I'd never tell you you're beautiful and not mean it.... "

~~~~~~~~~~

The clone nodded, "It's the least I could do for a friend such as you." He said, hugging her back. "Why son we ho inside and sit down? Maybe you could tell me some stuff."

~~~~~~~

"Thanks! When you're at work, sometimes I go to a painting class. It's not sure fun and all, but I got the hang of it too quickly." Alex said, laughing lightly.
Isabella nodded softly before she slowly started for the door bumping into the wall a little before leading him inside the dorm

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella nodded softly before she slowly started for the door bumping into the wall a little before leading him inside the dorm

[/QUOTE]
The clone remained silent as Isabella closed the door. "I like how they set up your dorm. It's a lot more comfortable than the male dorms."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Well get some sleep, I'll be here doing this stuff." He said, as he began building some stuff. "By the time you wake up, I'm pretty sure the kids will be either hungry or asleep. Promise~" he told her.
♡Mal nodded and laid back on the bed

"alright"

♡She said and closed her eyes

Roman said:
The clone remained silent as Isabella closed the door. "I like how they set up your dorm. It's a lot more comfortable than the male dorms."
Isabella nodded. "All the furniture is comfy so it's nice. Plus if I trip and land on some of the furniture it's all comfy." Isabella said as she giggled happily before leading him over and making him sit on the couch. "I'll cook you some food." She said happily as she walked off to the kitchen

Dylan shook " im sorry.. I just... I dont know what they mean , i feel like i know the names to the faces but when i try to think of them i just... Cant ... That mans face he looks familiar .... Looked alot like dad... " she said shuttering remembering her families threat to send every member to hunt her down , her fathers word echoing in her mind.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Atrio appeared in the court yard the surrounding area immediately darkening and turning evil as a dark aura radiated off of him. "This sucks." He said quietly as he looked around for some one to speak to

Nonalaka said:
Rini was just about to ask what he meant by tendencies before Misafune asked about a nap, Rini glanced around, noticing the others were still asleep, she supposed a nap would be nice "Hm, Alright" she said with a smile and
(and?)

He held her lightly as he fell back to sleep. Her being there made him feel a whole lot better. He swore and oath to protect her, but this coming fight he did not think he would win....

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Oh right I'm sorry I forgot they where heading home I think)

[/QUOTE]
(hm, I remember now, he was trying to get her to confess about being scared on that rollercoaster)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Oh right I'm sorry I forgot they where heading home I think
(oh yeah I remember now)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, do you want me to make a post about it for you to reply to or do you want to just make a reply?)

Nonalaka said:
Camilla had been spaced out as she though, Kaname's voice then caught her attention as she soon realised she herself was going silent in thought, she then looked over at him and smiled "Yeah, I can see why you looked like you were thinking really hard" she said with a small laugh. "I still have lots of things to learn about, but so far most of the things I've learned, you've helped me with, so I suppose this is a pretty delayed thank you~" she said tilting her head and smiling brightly.
Amara blinked before frowning a little, that sounded awful "Taken by who?....I'm sorry to hear that... look instead of having slaves, why not ask for people to help you out?" She asked, tilting her head a little bit.
''i tried but they always ask for something for their payment. money, sex, lust, anything that i cant give them...so..this was my last solution...''

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Well... right about now I would be eating, since it's dinner time. I'd have to cook something for everyone." Celia said with a nod before standing up from the couch and stretching.

''il help out''

Roman said:
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

''no...considering im an Eater, i eat others' powers and use them. which also means a mind reader's powers''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back