• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi just looked at her for a moment as his faced saddened at her words, especially because he knew that one day he may get a reminder that his small freedom here could be very short lived and that he could get pulled into his work again at any point, and mostly because she was so upset over him, so out of anger at himself he balled up a fist with the hand he wasn't carrying anything in and brought it out before punching his side resulting in a sound much louder then one any normal person could produce from hitting something, as he grit his teeth he spoke slowly and in pain♝...
"I-i'm sorry..... s-sorry i m-made you..... made you so u-upset......"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's gaze had dropped, and her hands were still shaking. She didn't know what to say, but her gaze snapped up to him as he punched himself, a look of extreme sadness on her face. If she hadn't have gotten mad, none of this would have happened. Tears threatened to come to her eyes, but she fought them back, biting her lip to keep it from trembling. She brought her hands closer into her chest as she spoke, also fighting to keep her voice from breaking☆...

"I-I just... d-don't want t-to l-lose you again... i-i... I c-can't... so p-please.. d-don't leave..."

Sixxx said:
Dylan watched him he wasnt the same , something was off sh winced as more pieces of glass fell out of her side "han... How long have i been gone...." She. Look at him deeply tears running down her face as she watched the man she loved act ...act distant .
@Roman
"I don't know. When I found out you were missing, I tried searching for you, but I never came close to even the slightest clue." He told her. "It was hard trying to accept the fact that you were dead, and once I did... You reappear." Han said, as he got the last of the glass out. "Sorry if I seem a little off... I've been through a lot lately."

Mayyflower said:
"No problem" she says before sitting down on the ground
Lilith seemed to be growing at a quick but slow pace
...♧Lilliana watched as Lexi sat on the ground, before glancing at the stairs where she knew Ken was upstairs. A Ken she didn't recognize. While she was warming up to her aunt, she still felt surrounded by strangers. So Lilliana just spoke about the only other thing on her mind♧...

"S-So Ken is all grown up now..."

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nx3j3clGI71usrpoko1_1280.gif

Yoshino turned her head and looked at Kaz when he walked into the room. So he had heard her? She blushed in embarrassment and looked away, she was hoping he wouldn't have heard her say that at all. "I'm not being cute, you're seeing things." She muttered before glancing over at him as he pulled up a blanket. She preferred the blanket over natural body heat, but she could go for either or. "The blanket it fine, you goof. I'll be warm enough with that one."

Kaz sighed, "Denying the fact that you are cute is making me very upset. It's almost as if you're saying you're not beautiful when you are." He said, handing her the popcorn. "Before we start the movie, you have to agree to being cute." He said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed as he watched Asuka begin to heal Lumina, her cries of pain drowning out the nearby birds that chirped. He spoke as he walked towards the house, soon repairing the roof and clearing out the debris that was within the kitchen. He then looked down at the food and saw that it was untouched, and that is was still hot. Akira placed it into a time-loop, ensuring that it would remain just as hot as it was now♅...
“ I'm gonna go fix the house. ”

...ΨKenji quickly took Lumina's hand and nodded at Akira as he left. Kenji spoke as he kept his hand in Lumina'sΨ...

“ Squeeze my hand as hard as you can whenever it's sore. ”

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka quickly drew her hands back at the sound of bones popping back into their rightful place. Hearing Lumina cry out didn't make her want to continue if it was going to be that bad. But honestly, how else was she going to fix her wing? Putting her hands back over Lumina's wings, Asuka began to heal it again, wincing at almost every bone snapping back into place❦...
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."
...♤Lumina felt Kenji's hand intertwine in hers, and almost immediately she grasped tightly, still feeling the bones returning to their normal spots. For a few moments it seemed like the pain had stopped, and that's when Asuka drew back from healing her wing, but it returned just as quickly as she resumed it, her hand gripping Kenji's even tighter this time. All that was left was the main bone connecting to her back, and it was the worst break of all of them. Lumina could feel it coming, and when it popped back to its rightful place there was a large crunch, and Lumina cried out one last time, more painfully than any of the others,, slumping forward into Kenji's embrace when it was set back into place. Well, this was a reminder never to break her wing ever again. A few tears slipped down her cheeks as she exhaled slowly, trying to ride off the residual waves of pain that were slowly subsiding♤...

Dylan winced when the last piece came out. She looked the dirt marks she was leaving on the couch and realized she hadnt showered at least since the last time She could remember . She lifted up her shirt , off her side so he could see better her body was covered in small cuts and bruises ,cake with mudd and blood she had very clear bruises in the shape of hands on her neck and her arms were littered with Marks from Needles that must of kept her sedated or what cleared her memory " i wish .... I wish i could fix it for you...." She looked down , for some reason she was almost afraid to meet his eyes again.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
Dylan winced when the last piece came out. She looked the dirt marks she was leaving on the couch and realized she hadnt showered at least since the last time She could remember . She lifted up the shirt , off he side so he could see better her body was covered in small cuts and bruises ,cake with mudd and blood. Hehad very clear bruises in the shape of hands on her neck . An her arms were littered with. Marks from Needles that must of kept her sedated or what cleared her memory " i wish .... I wish i could fix it for you...." She looked down , for some reason she was almost afraid to meet his eyes again.

@Roman
Han placed a hand on the cuts, and bruises. He then shook his head a little, "These have been there for a while. I can't fix them." He said, before heading her speak. "Fix what, Dylan?" He asked curiously. It's not like she messed any thing up.... He then placed his hand on the bruises on her neck, "These will eventually go away with the proper care."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka quickly drew her hands back at the sound of bones popping back into their rightful place. Hearing Lumina cry out didn't make her want to continue if it was going to be that bad. But honestly, how else was she going to fix her wing? Putting her hands back over Lumina's wings, Asuka began to heal it again, wincing at almost every bone snapping back into place❦...
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina felt Kenji's hand intertwine in hers, and almost immediately she grasped tightly, still feeling the bones returning to their normal spots. For a few moments it seemed like the pain had stopped, and that's when Asuka drew back from healing her wing, but it returned just as quickly as she resumed it, her hand gripping Kenji's even tighter this time. All that was left was the main bone connecting to her back, and it was the worst break of all of them. Lumina could feel it coming, and when it popped back to its rightful place there was a large crunch, and Lumina cried out one last time, more painfully than any of the others,, slumping forward into Kenji's embrace when it was set back into place. Well, this was a reminder never to break her wing ever again. A few tears slipped down her cheeks as she exhaled slowly, trying to ride off the residual waves of pain that were slowly subsiding♤...
...ΨKenji maintained an equal grip to Lumina's grasp as she squeezed his hand. When Lumina slumped into his embrace, he wrapped his arm around her lower back, making sure he didn't touch her wings. He spoke as he closed his eyes and rested his head on her shoulderΨ...

“ There, you're wing's been fixed, it's only the residual pain that's left, so it won't hurt for much longer. ”

--------------------

...♅Akira then turned around and looked at the broken window, the frame and shards of glass soon lifting from outside and reforming on the frame, as if it hadn't been broken in the first place. After he had returned the house to the way it was before the attack, he walked out the front door and made his way back to the bench. He spoke to them all as he came to a stop beside the bench♅...

“ Okay, the house has been repaired, and the food is still hot and ready to eat~ ”

She frowns and sits up , she was healed but still hurting . She stood and wobbled to the mirror she gasped when she saw her appearance and stumbled back falling over and scraping her hands " i wish i was... " she said referring to his comment about thinking she was dead " mejust coming back had to hurt after you tried to move on.... I dont know what happened...i dont know what to do Han" she wiped tears away and sat on the couch shivering

@Roman

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Denying the fact that you are cute is making me very upset. It's almost as if you're saying you're not beautiful when you are." He said, handing her the popcorn. "Before we start the movie, you have to agree to being cute." He said with a smile.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino frowned slightly and looked at away, setting down the popcorn in her lap once it was handed to her. She didn't think she was cute at all nor did she think she was beautiful. At best, she claimed herself as average and that was more than okay in her book. To her, it would be like agreeing to something that wasn't true. Sure, Kaz believed that she was cute, but Yoshino didn't. She never really thought of herself that way. "Why agree to something I don't think is true?" She murmured, crossing her arms as she stared at the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino frowned slightly and looked at away, setting down the popcorn in her lap once it was handed to her. She didn't think she was cute at all nor did she think she was beautiful. At best, she claimed herself as average and that was more than okay in her book. To her, it would be like agreeing to something that wasn't true. Sure, Kaz believed that she was cute, but Yoshino didn't. She never really thought of herself that way. "Why agree to something I don't think is true?" She murmured, crossing her arms as she stared at the ground.

Kaz blinked, slightly confused, "Forget it. I think you're beautiful and that's all that matters to me. The only reason I don't feel right about it, is because I feel like my compliments don't mean anything to you." He told her.

Sixxx said:
She frowns and sits up , she was healed but still hurting . She stood and wobbled to the mirror she gasped when she saw her appearance and stumbled back falling over and scraping her hands " i wish i was... " she said referring to his comment about thinking she was dead " mejust coming back had to hurt after you tried to move on.... I dont know what happened...i dont know what to do Han" she wiped tears away and sat on the couch shivering
@Roman
Han smiled and looked at Dylan, "You do whatever you think is right. Whenever you find the right option, do it. Don't let anything else stop you." He said taking a seat next to her. "You coming back sort of had a effect, but deep down inside... I never forgot you."

Lumina said:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji maintained an equal grip to Lumina's grasp as she squeezed his hand. When Lumina slumped into his embrace, he wrapped his arm around her lower back, making sure he didn't touch her wings. He spoke as he closed his eyes and rested his head on her shoulderΨ...
“ There, you're wing's been fixed, it's only the residual pain that's left, so it won't hurt for much longer. ”

--------------------

...♅Akira then turned around and looked at the broken window, the frame and shards of glass soon lifting from outside and reforming on the frame, as if it hadn't been broken in the first place. After he had returned the house to the way it was before the attack, he walked out the front door and made his way back to the bench. He spoke to them all as he came to a stop beside the bench♅...

“ Okay, the house has been repaired, and the food is still hot and ready to eat~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka withdrew her hands once everything was done, moving a bit off to the side to give Lumina and Kenji some space. A few tears had escaped her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. She didn't like seeing Lumina hurt or pain, frankly she doesn't like seeing anyone she cares for like that. Hearing that her house was fixed, Asuka put her hands into her pocket and started home, with Kioko and Hikari just following a few ways behind. She didn't say much of anything as she passed by Akira. Her gaze was on the ground as she walked home, kicking nearby pebbles before she walked into a pole. Asuka winced and backed up, rubbing her forehead a little as she spoke before continuing on her way❦...

"Ow... I'll need ice for that..."

Dylan smiled a bit at this news and leaned against him , partially cause tho she dosent know how long she was gone, she missed him and also purely out of exhaustion and with a yawn she snuggled against him " dont leave me alone tonight... Please.."her eyes already closing before he could answer

@Roman

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled a bit at this news and leaned against him , partially cause tho she dosent know how long she was gone, she missed him and also purely out of exhaustion and with a yawn she snuggled against him " dont leave me alone tonight... Please.."her eyes already closing before he could answer
@Roman
Han nodded, before noticing she was asleep. He then slowly moved away and gently laid her on the couch before going over to the window. He stood there awhile, staring out into the night before going to lay down on the couch himself and fall asleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka withdrew her hands once everything was done, moving a bit off to the side to give Lumina and Kenji some space. A few tears had escaped her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. She didn't like seeing Lumina hurt or pain, frankly she doesn't like seeing anyone she cares for like that. Hearing that her house was fixed, Asuka put her hands into her pocket and started home, with Kioko and Hikari just following a few ways behind. She didn't say much of anything as she passed by Akira. Her gaze was on the ground as she walked home, kicking nearby pebbles before she walked into a pole. Asuka winced and backed up, rubbing her forehead a little as she spoke before continuing on her way❦...
"Ow... I'll need ice for that..."
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------------

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina's eyes closed, the pain starting to fade a bit. She felt Kenji's arm wrap around her, and she relaxed against him, tired from the whole ordeal. She didn't like being in pain, no matter what kind, but being in physical pain could be exhausting sometimes. She still felt battered all over, though her wing was feeling better, even if there was some residual pain left over. Laying in his embrace Lumina made a mental reminder to thank Asuka later, and really Kioko as well, though for now all she wanted was to be with Kenji. She knew she had probably upset him at dinner, and so she was glad he was back with her right now, and here is where she wanted to stay♤...

Roman said:
Kaz blinked, slightly confused, "Forget it. I think you're beautiful and that's all that matters to me. The only reason I don't feel right about it, is because I feel like my compliments don't mean anything to you." He told her.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino sighed, "I like it when you compliment me and I'm glad that you do. It's just... don't really believe them most of the time."

Roman said:
"Well it's really quiet and there's nothing to bother us us when we're here. Besides, I have fun swimming around with you. In think everything we do together is fun." Alex said, with a smile. His eyes then slowly trailed down to their hands. "It is cute isn't it?"
Yuki smiled, "Yep...oh look were almost there." She said and let go of him running towards the lake. She sat down at the edge and took off her shoes and socks to dip her feet in. "Oh..it feels nice..and relaxing..." She sat there soon laying back and looking up at the sky.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Amara gave the girl a confused look "Well, you'll get no 'slaves' her, I'll make sure of it" she said bad she looked over at Aiko with a serious

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "Yeah, you're right. Now that I'm hungry, I might just eat more than expected though~" he then thought quietly to himself. "I wonder how much the bill would be... Especially since both of us could have quite the appetite."
Maya heard him muttering his thoughts as she looked over at him, " I am very hungry but I don't think I'll eat so much that the bill will be huge " she said with a small laugh.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked at Dakota and smiled back at her before leaning in to nuzzle her nose "Yeah, it was, good choice~" he said softly before looking into her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled and nuzzled him back happily "So, what's the plans now?, are we heading home?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Nice, yeah he is nice. But he is also the leader of the village. So there is that." he said while looking at her. "But he has his, tendencies." he said as he yawned. "Lets nap." he asked her.
"Wow, you are stunning." he said looking her over. "That is a beautiful dress." he complimented.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini was just about to ask what he meant by tendencies before Misafune asked about a nap, Rini glanced around, noticing the others were still asleep, she supposed a nap would be nice "Hm, Alright" she said with a smile and

Nanne said:
Mako followed her. He smiled at her when she told him that. He was blushing mostly because he couldn't get over her cuteness and her ears. "Don't freak out...I just want to see something" he said before he reached out to touch her cute little ears.
Yuna had been happily walking along not thinking much about his statement, until he touched her ears. She let out a small squeak as her ears wiggled, a blush spreading across her face in embarrassment of the noise she just made as she placed a hand over her mouth.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname chuckled, finding her curious demeanor to be more than simply adorable. Shaking his head while taking a large bite out of a slice of pizza, Kaname swallowed before speaking. "How I've come this far from where I was." Kaname sat back in his chair, somewhat slumped down to allow his arms to cross behind his head with his elbows in the air. "The way I came to meet you."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla gazed over at him " We met at the school gates, you told me what a cat was" she said tilting her head and smiling "It seems so silly that I didn't know what one was back then~" she said with a giggle before eating a bit more of her pizza, her mind soon wandering off about how she got up to that moment in her life from when she left the ocean.

Dylan stayed asleep while her with out her knowing , her nightmares pushed them selves into Hans head. Horrific memories pranced into her head and in turn into his , dylan standing drugged and naked in a circle of men , her hands were bound with ropes and she stood dazed as the men around her fought . One lashed out at her and choked her, screaming in her face, everything goes dark and dylan waked up screaming and crying , covered in sweat from the night mare. " Han?! " she said , terror filling her voice .

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Yuna had been happily walking along not thinking much about his statement, until he touched her ears. She let out a small squeak as her ears wiggled, a blush spreading across her face in embarrassment of the noise she just made as she placed a hand over her mouth.
Mako chuckled a little, "That's cute...and your ears are soft and fuzzy..." He said before dropping his hand back to his side. He continued following behind her.

Nanne said:
Mako chuckled a little, "That's cute...and your ears are soft and fuzzy..." He said before dropping his hand back to his side. He continued following behind her.
Yuna pouted and covered her ears with her hands "They're embarrassing" she said quietly, trying to focus on sending her blush away, which wasn't working very well since she had become rather flustered.

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino sighed, "I like it when you compliment me and I'm glad that you do. It's just... don't really believe them most of the time."

"So... You don't believe me?" Kaz asked, even more confused than before. "If I didn't mean something why would I say it?" He asked

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled, "Yep...oh look were almost there." She said and let go of him running towards the lake. She sat down at the edge and took off her shoes and socks to dip her feet in. "Oh..it feels nice..and relaxing..." She sat there soon laying back and looking up at the sky.
Alex had ran over to the lake too, stopping once he got close enough. He then made the materials needed for him to pain his picture appear. "I'm gonna start my painting now~" he said, applying a few light strokes.

~~~~~~~

Nonalaka said:
Amara gave the girl a confused look "Well, you'll get no 'slaves' her, I'll make sure of it" she said bad she looked over at Aiko with a serious
Maya heard him muttering his thoughts as she looked over at him, " I am very hungry but I don't think I'll eat so much that the bill will be huge " she said with a small laugh.

Dakota smiled and nuzzled him back happily "So, what's the plans now?, are we heading home?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

Rini was just about to ask what he meant by tendencies before Misafune asked about a nap, Rini glanced around, noticing the others were still asleep, she supposed a nap would be nice "Hm, Alright" she said with a smile and

Camilla gazed over at him " We met at the school gates, you told me what a cat was" she said tilting her head and smiling "It seems so silly that I didn't know what one was back then~" she said with a giggle before eating a bit more of her pizza, her mind soon wandering off about how she got up to that moment in her life from when she left the ocean.
Cecil blinked, "You heard that?" He asked, as he got in line. "I guess I ain't as quiet as I thought." He said with a laugh. "We're up next in line. We're lucky."

~~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
Dylan stayed asleep while her with out her knowing , her nightmares pushed them selves into Hans head. Horrific memories pranced into her head and in turn into his , dylan standing drugged and naked in a circle of men , her hands were bound with ropes and she stood dazed as the men around her fought . One lashed out at her and choked her, screaming in her face, everything goes dark and dylan waked up screaming and crying , covered in sweat from the night mare. " Han?! " she said , terror filling her voice .
@Roman
Han immediately woke up, "Yeah? What is it?" He asked, wondering what was wrong. The dreams were very blurry to him, so he couldn't make out exactly what had happened. "Something wrong?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna pouted and covered her ears with her hands "They're embarrassing" she said quietly, trying to focus on sending her blush away, which wasn't working very well since she had become rather flustered.
Mako laughed. "Don't cover them...they're not embarrassing at all...I would prefer to have ears rather than..." he stopped mid sentence. "Never mind it's getting really late...we're almost there right?" he asked.

Roman said:
"So... You don't believe me?" Kaz asked, even more confused than before. "If I didn't mean something why would I say it?" He asked
~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex had ran over to the lake too, stopping once he got close enough. He then made the materials needed for him to pain his picture appear. "I'm gonna start my painting now~" he said, applying a few light strokes.

~~~~~~~

Cecil blinked, "You heard that?" He asked, as he got in line. "I guess I ain't as quiet as I thought." He said with a laugh. "We're up next in line. We're lucky."

~~~~~~~

Han immediately woke up, "Yeah? What is it?" He asked, wondering what was wrong. The dreams were very blurry to him, so he couldn't make out exactly what had happened. "Something wrong?"
"Okay...have fun with that while I looked up at these clouds." she giggled and pointed at one saying "bunny! Cute wittle bunny..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back