• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Sure you do, Mal." He said, gently tickling Desmond's stomach. "I feel like you're just saying that and don't really mean it."
♡Mal looked at him

"because i'm absolutely exhausted right now, I couldn't be excited without falling asleep"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed as he watched his wave impact Han, which in turn, caused a large explosion to occur. When the explosion subsided, he spoke as he brought his hands to his chest. Upon remembering his house, he scratched the back of his head♅...
“ Okay, so now I have to revive Han, oh, and fix the house.. ”

tumblr_nqnzlqKQnm1rejibwo7_400_zpsibkkhejp.gif

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed as he watched his wave impact Han, which in turn, caused a large explosion to occur. When the explosion subsided, he spoke as he brought his hands to his chest. Upon remembering his house, he scratched the back of his head♅...
“ Okay, so now I have to revive Han, oh, and fix the house.. ”

tumblr_nqnzlqKQnm1rejibwo7_400_zpsibkkhejp.gif

[/QUOTE]
Han twitched a little before standing, only to drop to his knees. He then slowly looked up at Akira, the mask on his face cracking before it shattered. "Heal me? Just take me home."

tumblr_m8rhrda0eF1rq268uo1_500.gif

Sixxx said:
Blue smiles and takes another bite chewing happily and takes a sip of her drink " so whats your story? If i may ask" she said taking another bite she noticed a wilting plant in the corner , that perked up and bloomed flowers.
@Roman

( dont forget to go find dylan when your done :D ))
Ayame looked at Blue with a sort of saddened expression., "I wish I could tell you at the moment, but I can't. I kind of ran away from home and well... I don't know if my parents have sent guys to find me, so I have to keep quiet."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina leaned onto Asuka's arm the entire time they walked out of the house and out onto the street. Really, she didn't care where they went, as long as it was away from getting hit by another blast. She wasn't too fond of the first one, considering the shape that her wing was in. She could almost feel it dragging on the ground from how limply it was hanging, and the pull of gravity on it, which really didn't make the coursing pain that was already in it go away. When Kioko mentioned that there was a bench Lumina's head moved up to look ahead of them, seeing the bench that she was talking about. A wave of relief washed over her for a moment, which was soon replaced by another shot of pain through her wing. Grimacing, Lumina spoke through gritted teeth, wondering where the hell Kenji was♤...
"...y-yeah... that sounds... good.."
...❦Asuka guided Lumina over towards the bench and carefully sat her down before taking a look at her injured wing. She grimaced at the sight of it as she spoke. With the way it looked and how it was bent, she could tell it was broken. Healing it was an option of course, but she's never really healing something that was broken... it was usually small cuts here and there or large gashes a few times. Asuka wondered that if she tried healing it, would it just bend itself back into place? Seeing as how she didn't really know how healing worked all that well, she didn't want to risk it and cause Lumina even more pain by fixing it. But then again... it'd be fixed... she just had to think about it for a minute or two before making any final decision❦...

"Your wing is definitely broken... I could try and fix it... but I don't know if I should if it hurts you more..."

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino rolled her eyes and turned her head to looked at him, "Funny my butt. I don't even try most of the time and I'm still apparently funny." She muttered and shook her head. "A movie sounds good to me. As long as it's nothing stupid, I'm fine with it."

Kaz chuckled and kissed Yoshino on the cheek, "That's why you'll be choosing. As for me, I'm gonna pop some popcorn~" he said, soon standing up and making his way to the kitchen. Not long after the popcorn was heard being popped.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
((I feel my inner and outer geek happy at those movie choices.....))
...♝Masahi had walked over to the check out counter and bought everything Kaori had picked out by the time he noticed she had walked for the door, so once all of it was in a rather large and heavy bag Masahi rushed to follow her. Once close to Kaori he had realized what she said before nodding, thinking it would be a good idea before pondering on what she said, he knew it was her dorm, but he couldn't very well call it his home, heck, he wasn't even entirely sure what home was to him, but he had to carry the things to her place at the very least♝...

"Yeah, but i guess you won't want me staying again tonight, right?"

[/QUOTE]
((Dude i love those movies!!))

...☆Kaori glanced up at Masahi before turning in the direction of the dorms. Really, being mad was tiring her out, and all she wanted to do was relax and watch a movie. Her anger was starting to diminish with how tired she was starting to get, but hearing his words flared up the anger again. How could he just say something like that? Even if she was mad... it wasn't something so serious that she'd want him to just go away! If that was the case, she wouldn't have made him go shopping with her. So, in an angrier voice than she had used since he first kissed her she spoke, almost turning around to face him☆...

"Don't say stupid things like that!"

Lumina said:
...回Skylar nodded, smiling over at Asuna as they made their way toward the office. Maybe it would be helpful to be able to study in her dorm, because then she wouldn't be bothered... not that Asuna was bothering her or anything like that, of course. But really, it didn't matter, because she was always engrossed in her studies no matter where she was回...
"I see. Yeah, maybe I'll do that next time."
Asuna nodded, "I'm just giving you a few suggestions on what to do. As for other stuff, I think you should do that s soon ad possible." She then pointed to the desk where she was able to ask for any help, "Whenever you need help, you can get it here."

Roman said:
Han twitched a little before standing, only to drop to his knees. He then slowly looked up at Akira, the mask on his face cracking before it shattered. "Heal me? Just take me home."
tumblr_m8rhrda0eF1rq268uo1_500.gif
...♅Akira suddenly heard Han's voice ring out from infront of him, prompting him to walk over and crouch infront of him. He spoke as he propped one of his eyebrows up♅...

“ Hang on, can't you make it home yourself? You did travel here on your own, and I have no idea where you live. ”

tumblr_nqnzlqKQnm1rejibwo3_400_zpsgp6v8tci.gif

Blue nods" i have hunters after me too.."she took a bite of the taco again smiling atthe greasy goodness " a hunters dream trophy, the animal pelt that can be any animal you want."

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at him
"because i'm absolutely exhausted right now, I couldn't be excited without falling asleep"
"I'll take us home if you wish to sleep in our bed." Roman said. "That is if you want me to." He told her, as he continued to play with the baby.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wait...Lucelia, you think we should...yknow...look less...abnormal to the beings here?''
''oh...um...i guess so..''

...?Lucelia said before they both started to change their forms?...

''is...this a good look...for us?''

(left is Lucelia, right is Lucia)

??Celia??

Celia gave them a thumbs up and smiled, "Definitely! You'll both fit right in, no problem."

Dylan looked up at the rain falling down and cried shoving images of where she was and her wound into Hans mind unable to say words to him anymore, she was too weak to form them in his mind she showed him her face again and where she was, she shoved the emotions and fear into him hoping he would call out to her and come

@Roman

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira suddenly heard Han's voice ring out from infront of him, prompting him to walk over and crouch infront of him. He spoke as he propped one of his eyebrows up♅...
“ Hang on, can't you make it home yourself? You did travel here on your own, and I have no idea where you live. ”

tumblr_nqnzlqKQnm1rejibwo3_400_zpsgp6v8tci.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Stop being such an airhead." Han said, before falling down on the ground. "I wouldn't ask for help if I didn't need it and I live with Roman and the others." He said, sighing quietly. "Thanks for helping me by the way... I don't know exactly what happened, but I... Thanks."

Roman said:
"I'll take us home if you wish to sleep in our bed." Roman said. "That is if you want me to." He told her, as he continued to play with the baby.
"alright... our bed is way more comfortable than this"

♡She said and nodded

Mayyflower said:
Lexi took Lilith from kite and knelt down. "Her name is Lilith" she says smiling
...♧Lilliana went wide-eyed as Lexi knelt down, showing her the baby. It was different than she expected, and she couldn't help but reach her hand up and poke it's face. Lilliana spoke as she did so♧...

"Woah... it's name is similar to mine!"

Lumina said:
((Dude i love those movies!!))
...☆Kaori glanced up at Masahi before turning in the direction of the dorms. Really, being mad was tiring her out, and all she wanted to do was relax and watch a movie. Her anger was starting to diminish with how tired she was starting to get, but hearing his words flared up the anger again. How could he just say something like that? Even if she was mad... it wasn't something so serious that she'd want him to just go away! If that was the case, she wouldn't have made him go shopping with her. So, in an angrier voice than she had used since he first kissed her she spoke, almost turning around to face him☆...

"Don't say stupid things like that!"
((Like, i can feel my childhood all over again..... and now i think next weekend i'm gonna watch all six of the star wars or the middle earth movies....))

...♝Masahi jumped back a few steps out of surprise, and not surprise in the good way, when Kaori had spoken; and to be honest, it wasn't even close to what he thought she might say, really, it would be fair to say he was shocked. But at the same time he started to feel bitter inside, not at Kaori, but at himself for making her angry, for taking away her happiness from earlier, she is the one person who as long as he could see her smile, if he could see her happy, then to hell with everything else, but here he was, the cause of her anger and whatever other emotions she may be feeling. Finally Masahi started to follow her again, unknowingly thinking out loud, but even then it was but a whisper♝...

"What sort of trash am i? to make the one i care for so angry....."

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled and kissed Yoshino on the cheek, "That's why you'll be choosing. As for me, I'm gonna pop some popcorn~" he said, soon standing up and making his way to the kitchen. Not long after the popcorn was heard being popped.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino bounced off of her feet and went searching for a movie to watch, soon humming to herself. "Pop, pop, pop..." She muttered to herself, mimicking the popcorn that she could hearing popping in the other room. She soon found a movie that she wanted to before putting it in the DVD player and sitting back down.

Sixxx said:
Blue nods" i have hunters after me too.."she took a bite of the taco again smiling atthe greasy goodness " a hunters dream trophy, the animal pelt that can be any animal you want."
@Roman
(( I'll respond to Dylan soon ))

"They want you dead. It's different for me. They just want me to return home... It's a huge difference in our situations. "

Roman said:
"Stop being such an airhead." Han said, before falling down on the ground. "I wouldn't ask for help if I didn't need it and I live with Roman and the others." He said, sighing quietly. "Thanks for helping me by the way... I don't know exactly what happened, but I... Thanks."
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke as he picked Han up and slumped him over his shoulder♅...

“ I figured you weren't in complete control, your fighting style was too sloppy. I have no idea where Roman lives either, I've never really thought about it. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
( sounds good, im excited to see how this will play out xD )

Blue looks at her clenching her jaw abit " they must love you, your parents... " she looked down at her hand , holdin her taco, looking at the scars her parents had given her

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
"alright... our bed is way more comfortable than this"

♡She said and nodded
Roman nodded before teleporting them all home. "Well here we are. I'm gonna get some stuff set up so the babies can sleep, think you would be able to help soon?" He asked.

Roman said:
Roman nodded before teleporting them all home. "Well here we are. I'm gonna get some stuff set up so the babies can sleep, think you would be able to help soon?" He asked.
"Maybe.. probably after I sleep a bit"

♡She said as she looked over at him

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana went wide-eyed as Lexi knelt down, showing her the baby. It was different than she expected, and she couldn't help but reach her hand up and poke it's face. Lilliana spoke as she did so♧...
"Woah... it's name is similar to mine!"
Lexi chuckled. "Yea I guess you right" she says smiling

Lilith furrowed her eyebrows and opened her eyes and looked up at Lilliana, smiling a little

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka guided Lumina over towards the bench and carefully sat her down before taking a look at her injured wing. She grimaced at the sight of it as she spoke. With the way it looked and how it was bent, she could tell it was broken. Healing it was an option of course, but she's never really healing something that was broken... it was usually small cuts here and there or large gashes a few times. Asuka wondered that if she tried healing it, would it just bend itself back into place? Seeing as how she didn't really know how healing worked all that well, she didn't want to risk it and cause Lumina even more pain by fixing it. But then again... it'd be fixed... she just had to think about it for a minute or two before making any final decision❦...
"Your wing is definitely broken... I could try and fix it... but I don't know if I should if it hurts you more..."
...♤Lumina exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding as she sat down, wincing at the jolt. She knew it wasn't good, but glancing over at Asuka's face as she was grimacing made things worse. As Asuka examined it, she obviously had to move her wing, which really didn't feel good at all, and she couldn't help but cry out a bit. This was more physical pain than she had experienced in a very long time, if ever, and this wasn't fun at all. A small part of her just wanted the pain to stop, even if that meant ripping the wing out. Really, having Kenji here would help, she hated the fact that he was gone at the moment. So she just grimaced as well, speaking in a tired tone to Asuka as she sat there, trying to keep her voice from sounding too pathetic♤...

"I... I don't know... it just really hurts..."

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino bounced off of her feet and went searching for a movie to watch, soon humming to herself. "Pop, pop, pop..." She muttered to herself, mimicking the popcorn that she could hearing popping in the other room. She soon found a movie that she wanted to before putting it in the DVD player and sitting back down.

(( She's being cute again xDD ))

Kaz had made his way into the living room, hearing Yoshino mock the sound of the popcorn made him chuckle. "Someone is being cute~" he said, teasing her again. He plopped down beside Yoshino and grabbed a blanket he leaves behind the couch. 'This should keep us warm as we watch the movie, unless you prefer natural body heat." He said, laughing lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back