• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "But you are funny. Don't deny the facts." He joked, as he pulled on a shirt. He then took a seat next to Yoshino and put his arm around her shoulders. "I'm pretty sure we can find something to do at home.... We did just cleaned up, so I don't think I wanna go out. How about me and you just sit on the couch and watch a movie?" He asked with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han swung his sword around, before stabbing it into the ground. "Perhaps you didn't hear me. I'm. Not. After. Your. Family." He said, grabbing the sword by it's hilt. "I'm after you." The voice roared. In reality, Han only tried to fight his way back to controlover overhis body, but trage rage was too strong. "Oh... And one more thing: Don't kill me or your little friend goes down with me." He said, referring to Han as Akira's friend. "I'm the embodiment of his rage and anger... And I will stop at nothing until I've beaten you." He told Akira before pulling his sword out of the ground and shooting another large beam of energy.

~~~~~~~~~

Akane laughed, Roman was an adult. She was able to do whatever she wanted now since he'd know better. "Well... I can't really get Roman to listen to me. He's an adult so he has every right to do whatever he chooses to. Therefore, what you said waswas invalid."

~~~~~~~~~~

Ayame nodded in agreement and took a seat next to Blue. "You're right. I don't think these things would make it pass the tstreet sign." She joked.
''hmmm......but you do have grand children, no?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm......but you do have grand children, no?''
"Which is why I only drink when I'm alone." Akane said, which she didn't lie about. She really did drink when she was alone, but that's if something life changing had happened... Life changing in a bad way that is. "I drink very rarely in front of others."

Roman said:
Han swung his sword around, before stabbing it into the ground. "Perhaps you didn't hear me. I'm. Not. After. Your. Family." He said, grabbing the sword by it's hilt. "I'm after you." The voice roared. In reality, Han only tried to fight his way back to controlover overhis body, but trage rage was too strong. "Oh... And one more thing: Don't kill me or your little friend goes down with me." He said, referring to Han as Akira's friend. "I'm the embodiment of his rage and anger... And I will stop at nothing until I've beaten you." He told Akira before pulling his sword out of the ground and shooting another large beam of energy.
...♅Akira stopped increasing his power as he then replied to Han. As he did so, he brought his hands to his side and began charging a blue ball between his palm. Like before, he threw his hands forward and released his technique, causing a blue wave to fire from his hands and clash with Han's beam♅...

“ Using Han as collateral? I'm sure he'll understand. Pleading with my humanity is pointless, as I'm not Human, and I don't share their sentimental mentality. You will rot, and I will revive Han. Now, die!
Kamehameha!

tumblr_ndvs3zEgnS1r72ht7o1_500_zps4vw1klnt.gif

Roman said:
"Which is why I only drink when I'm alone." Akane said, which she didn't lie about. She really did drink when she was alone, but that's if something life changing had happened... Life changing in a bad way that is. "I drink very rarely in front of others."
''most because...something bad in life has hit you?''

...♱Neo said as her smile faded into a slight frown♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no we managed to copy everything...except her Intoner magic. if we could possess her Intoner magic, then we can use out terror and spiritual energy more...but instead, we have to make eye contact in order that energy to spread......hold up, are they still fighting?''

''so the humans experimented on you?''

''yeah...''

''and your also a demigod?''

''yup''

''could you take us to your place and we could have a better conversation since sis and...the succubus are fighting?''

''ahem...excuse me?''

''oh...fuck me side ways''

''you guys stopped too?''

''looooong time ago''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Apparently not..." Celia muttered as she looked over at the two. "So are we all going back to my house then? Since that's where Zenya lives and all."

Blue smiles and takes another bite chewing happily and takes a sip of her drink " so whats your story? If i may ask" she said taking another bite she noticed a wilting plant in the corner , that perked up and bloomed flowers.

@Roman

( dont forget to go find dylan when your done :D ))

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Apparently not..." Celia muttered as she looked over at the two. "So are we all going back to my house then? Since that's where Zenya lives and all."

''sure''

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "But you are funny. Don't deny the facts." He joked, as he pulled on a shirt. He then took a seat next to Yoshino and put his arm around her shoulders. "I'm pretty sure we can find something to do at home.... We did just cleaned up, so I don't think I wanna go out. How about me and you just sit on the couch and watch a movie?" He asked with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Akane laughed, Roman was an adult. She was able to do whatever she wanted now since he'd know better. "Well... I can't really get Roman to listen to me. He's an adult so he has every right to do whatever he chooses to. Therefore, what you said waswas invalid."

~~~~~~~~~~

Ayame nodded in agreement and took a seat next to Blue. "You're right. I don't think these things would make it pass the tstreet sign." She joked.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino rolled her eyes and turned her head to looked at him, "Funny my butt. I don't even try most of the time and I'm still apparently funny." She muttered and shook her head. "A movie sounds good to me. As long as it's nothing stupid, I'm fine with it."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Yea" she says before warping them home. "We're back!" She called
Harper jumped up from the couch and went to kite and Lexi. "It's a girl?" She asks happily
...♧Lilliana was about to respond to Ken when she heard her aunt and uncle come home. She flinched at their voices before turning toward the stairs, glancing at Ken before speaking and heading down to meet them♧...

"A-ah, coming!"

@TheDragoon

Roman said:
"Well here's your chance." Asuna said, looking over at Skylar. "Next time you should head right over, then you'd be able to study in your dorm, which I prefer over the library because I find it easier to relax in my own space."
...回Skylar nodded, smiling over at Asuna as they made their way toward the office. Maybe it would be helpful to be able to study in her dorm, because then she wouldn't be bothered... not that Asuna was bothering her or anything like that, of course. But really, it didn't matter, because she was always engrossed in her studies no matter where she was回...

"I see. Yeah, maybe I'll do that next time."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana was about to respond to Ken when she heard her aunt and uncle come home. She flinched at their voices before turning toward the stairs, glancing at Ken before speaking and heading down to meet them♧...
"A-ah, coming!"

@TheDragoon
Lexi saw Lilliana come down the stairs. "You wanna see the baby?" she asks smiling

@TheDragoon

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had grown bored from sitting there for too long so when no one was around to see him he had use Kamui to pull out a kunai and produced as piece of wood as well and started carving, he wasn't sure what he was making at first, but as time moved on while waiting for Kaori it started to take the shape of goggles that seemed very familiar to him, but he just couldn't place from where, like it was itching at the back of his head and he couldn't scratch, so where Kaori had approached he almost instantly hid the knife in his sleeve to make sure she didn't see it but he was helpless when trying to hide the wooden replica of his old goggles so he just sorta grabbed the clothes and put the hand that held the goggles under the clothes as he spoke rather quickly♝...
"Uhh... yeah, lets get these checked out, I mean bought! yeah....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori hadn't seen the wood nor the knife, but she did notice his weird speech. Narrowing her eyes, she sighed, looking up at him. He seemed lost in thought, or something. Whatever, it didn't really matter. What she did notice is that she was getting tired. Being mad at someone was honestly exhausting, it seemed. After this, she decided they were gonna go home, and watch some kind of movie. Maybe Lord of the Rings or Star Wars or something. Sighing, Kaori spoke before walking toward the door☆...

"After this, let's go home."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Once outside the house, Asuka looked up and down the street as she pondered which way to go. She didn't really know what way was safe to go, considering she hadn't seen which direction Akira or the other guy had gone in. Honestly, they could have gone in any direction and she could possibly take that way, resulting in everyone being... well screwed. Or she could just not follow the line of destroyed things, which she saw was heading north of her house. Kioko had noticed to and went south, Hikari following beside her and Asuka following behind them both. Through all of this, she was wondering where Kenji had gone off to. Of course, she remembered him saying he went off to train, but he could have heard what was going on from wherever he was... right? Asuka let out a sigh and shook her head, he'd most likely show up later... hopefully❦...

...✿Kioko eventually stopped walking once they were all far enough from the house. Everyone was now situated in a park and just beside a few benches. There was a playground not far from where they stood, not that that was important or anything... Kioko was kind of eyeing it though. Shaking her head, she refocused her attention on the others as she spoke, soon pointing over to a bench just in front of them✿...

"I think we're safe here... for now at least. We can rest here for the time being and Lumina can take a seat here."
...♤Lumina leaned onto Asuka's arm the entire time they walked out of the house and out onto the street. Really, she didn't care where they went, as long as it was away from getting hit by another blast. She wasn't too fond of the first one, considering the shape that her wing was in. She could almost feel it dragging on the ground from how limply it was hanging, and the pull of gravity on it, which really didn't make the coursing pain that was already in it go away. When Kioko mentioned that there was a bench Lumina's head moved up to look ahead of them, seeing the bench that she was talking about. A wave of relief washed over her for a moment, which was soon replaced by another shot of pain through her wing. Grimacing, Lumina spoke through gritted teeth, wondering where the hell Kenji was♤...

"...y-yeah... that sounds... good.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Levya nodded before she went to get the syrup, the knife and the forks and bringing them over to Vanille✦...
...♢Vanille smiled before pouring more batter on to the pan, speaking as she did so♢...

"If you want, you can set the table, I'm making myself some more."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori hadn't seen the wood nor the knife, but she did notice his weird speech. Narrowing her eyes, she sighed, looking up at him. He seemed lost in thought, or something. Whatever, it didn't really matter. What she did notice is that she was getting tired. Being mad at someone was honestly exhausting, it seemed. After this, she decided they were gonna go home, and watch some kind of movie. Maybe Lord of the Rings or Star Wars or something. Sighing, Kaori spoke before walking toward the door☆...
"After this, let's go home."
((I feel my inner and outer geek happy at those movie choices.....))

...♝Masahi had walked over to the check out counter and bought everything Kaori had picked out by the time he noticed she had walked for the door, so once all of it was in a rather large and heavy bag Masahi rushed to follow her. Once close to Kaori he had realized what she said before nodding, thinking it would be a good idea before pondering on what she said, he knew it was her dorm, but he couldn't very well call it his home, heck, he wasn't even entirely sure what home was to him, but he had to carry the things to her place at the very least♝...

"Yeah, but i guess you won't want me staying again tonight, right?"

HimeragiSeiker said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded before teleporting everyone to her living room, everyone already seated on the couch. "Well here we are. Make yourselves comfortable~"

Lumina said:
...♢Vanille smiled before pouring more batter on to the pan, speaking as she did so♢...
"If you want, you can set the table, I'm making myself some more."
''k~''

...✦Levya said before she began to set the table up✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

Celia nodded before teleporting everyone to her living room, everyone already seated on the couch. "Well here we are. Make yourselves comfortable~"

''wait...Lucelia, you think we should...yknow...look less...abnormal to the beings here?''

''oh...um...i guess so..''

...?Lucelia said before they both started to change their forms?...

''is...this a good look...for us?''

(left is Lucelia, right is Lucia)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Lexi saw Lilliana come down the stairs. "You wanna see the baby?" she asks smiling
@TheDragoon
...♧Lilliana walked down the stairs, not really sure what to expect. She had never really seen a baby before, so she approached with caution. What would a baby look like? Was it scary? Soon she approached Lexi, speaking softly♧...

"O-okay..."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana walked down the stairs, not really sure what to expect. She had never really seen a baby before, so she approached with caution. What would a baby look like? Was it scary? Soon she approached Lexi, speaking softly♧...
"O-okay..."
Lexi took Lilith from kite and knelt down. "Her name is Lilith" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stopped increasing his power as he then replied to Han. As he did so, he brought his hands to his side and began charging a blue ball between his palm. Like before, he threw his hands forward and released his technique, causing a blue wave to fire from his hands and clash with Han's beam♅...
“ Using Han as collateral? I'm sure he'll understand. Pleading with my humanity is pointless, as I'm not Human, and I don't share their sentimental mentality. You will rot, and I will revive Han. Now, die!
Kamehameha!

tumblr_ndvs3zEgnS1r72ht7o1_500_zps4vw1klnt.gif

[/QUOTE]
Han roared as more power and energy was poured into his blast. The more he poured his power into the attack, the quicker his power diminished. Soon, the beam of energy on Han's side was consumed by Akira's and without moving or judging at all, he watched as the blast came his way.

tumblr_mqmm3bt55b1sq2y17o1_500.gif

"This is the end." Was the last words it muttered before the blast hit him.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''most because...something bad in life has hit you?''
...♱Neo said as her smile faded into a slight frown♱...
Akane furrowed his brows, "What are you getting st kid?" She asked in a serious tone. "You have no idea what you're talking about..."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded
"right... a new adventure... I love adventures"
Roman chuckled, "Sure you do, Mal." He said, gently tickling Desmond's stomach. "I feel like you're just saying that and don't really mean it."

Roman said:
Han roared as more power and energy was poured into his blast. The more he poured his power into the attack, the quicker his power diminished. Soon, the beam of energy on Han's side was consumed by Akira's and without moving or judging at all, he watched as the blast came his way.
tumblr_mqmm3bt55b1sq2y17o1_500.gif

"This is the end." Was the last words it muttered before the blast hit him.
...♅Akira sighed as he watched his wave impact Han, which in turn, caused a large explosion to occur. When the explosion subsided, he spoke as he brought his hands to his chest. Upon remembering his house, he scratched the back of his head♅...

“ Okay, so now I have to revive Han, oh, and fix the house.. ”

tumblr_nqnzlqKQnm1rejibwo7_400_zpsibkkhejp.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back