• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen sighed before looking back at her "It would of happened either way Rin, just be a good girl for your mother, okay?" he said before pulling out a old coin attached to a leather cord before tossing it back to Rin "If you keep that then you're sure to see me again." he said before walking out the door and closing it and starting to walk towards the woods with Len and his wooden golems.

[/QUOTE]
"Yea I'll be good for her since she's the only one I have left " she says before he tossed her the coin, she caught it and looked at him. What if she didn't want to see him ever again, if course she did, she looked up the stairs and warped away somewhere far

Roman said:
Asuna nodded, "Have you picked you it up yet? If you haven't then you can get your schedule and also form key there."
...回Skylar thought about it a moment, before shaking her head. As soon as she got settled in, she made her way directly to the library. She hated slacking on her studying, so she made sure to go right there as soon as she could. She gave a nervous smile before speaking in the same kind of tone of voice回...

"Er... not really. It might be a good idea to stop by then."

Blue laughed " no , what would they do, one day they have 3 coyotes the new they have 2 and an extra bobcat? " blue brought dead withered flowers back to life as she walked by

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had finally caught her breath, coughing a bit instead of gasping for air. So now she was able to fully sit up, though any sudden movement sent a wave of pain through her wing. She had a theory as to what happened, but she didn't want to believe it. Suddenly Asuka was at her side, offering an arm to help her stand. Lumina nodded, taking it, grimacing at the pain it was sending through her wing, but that wasn't important right now. Plus, there were kids that needed to get out of here. She spoke in a strained voice as she finally settled into a standing position, leaning a bit on Asuka to steady herself♤...
"R-right, let's get out of here, we don't know when they're gonna come back..."
...❦Asuka slowly and carefully started down the steps with Lumina on her arm as she spoke, Kioko maneuvering in front of them to lead the way out of the door. There was a bit of rubble here and there in their path, so they had to step over a couple pieces❦...

"Yeah... Once we're out of here and far enough from wherever they are, I'll need to take a look at you."

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia blinked a few times before frowning, "Seriously? That hurt a lot... thank goodness it wasn't a real bullet then. I don't think I ever want to know what one of those really feels like." She muttered quietly.

''well...to be honest our weapons and magic were...copied off of an Intoner named...Himeragi''

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille nodded, bringing her attention back to the pancakes. The first few were done, and she put them on a clean plate, and grabbed the batter before looking back at Levya◇...
"So, how many do you want? We've got more batter if you want more than the... what... three pancakes on the plate there."
''um...2 would be nice please~''

"What do you hope to accomplish by coming here, Raiga?" A voice boomed in the young man's head.

"Simple. I enrolled in this school so I can get a closer look. A school filled with supernatural people should give me some interesting people. I want to observe them. I want to see what make's them tick." The male whispered under his breath.

"Observe... people?" The voice questioned him.

"Yeah! Don't you understand? This world, no, this universe is one huge anthology! I want to read every story this world has to offer, I want to be a part of everyone's story!" The male responded passionately.

"Heh heh. You sure are an interesting fellow, Raiga. Could it be that you're so hellbent on reading these so called 'stories' because you've never had one of your own and you're simply filling a void?" The voice questioned him.

"Maybe, maybe not. To be honest, I've grown rather bored of life... Actually, I've been bored for quite a while. So to cope with this boredom, I'll just have to tear this book in half, and write a new one with the blood of our characters." The male grinned.

"Heh Heh Heh Heh..." The voice inside of Raiga laughed. "Very well. Best of luck... observer."

"Now then..." The teenager muttered to himself as he walked down the street. Hundreds of small insects emerged from his body and swarmed throughout the air, scattering in different directions. A devilish grin crept upon his face. "Find me an interesting character. I need my protagonist, after all."

(Just a post introducing my character. If you want to RP with this character, just tag me.)

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded
"alright, will do"
Roman nodded, "So, how do you feel?" He asked. "About the kids. I think I already know how you feel physically."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had stayed behind when Lexi and Kite went to the hospital, so she was sitting in her room alone when she heard Ken exclaim something. Or, at least, someone that sounded like Ken. Worried she scrambled to the bathroom to see someone way older than Ken standing there. Slightly freaked out she stepped back a step, speaking softly♧...
"U-um.. w-who are you?"
Ken blinked as he stared at Lilliana. "Umm... Ken? Do you not remember me Lilliana?" He asked with a frown as he looked at Lilliana. Kite had not explained to them Exceeds age very quickly.

TheDragoon said:
Kite chuckled and kissed her nose. "Your so kawaii~" He said in a bit of a silly voice.
"Should we go back home?" Lexi asks

Lilith smiled, she was growing quickly but slowly

TheDragoon said:
Ken blinked as he stared at Lilliana. "Umm... Ken? Do you not remember me Lilliana?" He asked with a frown as he looked at Lilliana. Kite had not explained to them Exceeds age very quickly.
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ken and his new, taller appearence. She still backed up a step, not liking the height difference between herself and her brother. After a moment she spoke, her voice slightly shaky♧...

"...Ken...? W-why are you so... tall?"

Mayyflower said:
"Should we go back home?" Lexi asks
Lilith smiled, she was growing quickly but slowly
Kite nodded. "Sure. We have to make dinner for Lilliana and Ken." He chuckled.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ken and his new, taller appearence. She still backed up a step, not liking the height difference between herself and her brother. After a moment she spoke, her voice slightly shaky♧...
"...Ken...? W-why are you so... tall?"
Ken shrugged. "Beats me Lily-San, I just went to the bathroom and boom! I'm taller!" He said, a bit surprised himself.

TheDragoon said:
Kite nodded. "Sure. We have to make dinner for Lilliana and Ken." He chuckled.
Lexi nods. "Yea" she says before warping them home. "We're back!" She called

Harper jumped up from the couch and went to kite and Lexi. "It's a girl?" She asks happily

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Yea" she says before warping them home. "We're back!" She called
Harper jumped up from the couch and went to kite and Lexi. "It's a girl?" She asks happily
@Lumina (forgot to tag)

Dylan awoke again and looked around, her head felt light and she was dizzy. She held her head up any way and trie to look around . She looked at the chain on her leg it was too tight . Her eyes followed the chain to see it was welded around a large tree. She crawled to the tree whimpering in pain . She helplessly yanked on the chain , it didnt budge Han help me please!! She screamed into his mind showing him her surroundings and her side covered in blood she rested against the tree tears running down her dirty face she tried once again to shove the her message in his head before drifting

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nwqr9sd6YF1thwuv8o2_540.gif

Yoshino walked over to her towel, grabbing it and drying herself off before holding the towel around her body. "And you can me silly..." She said with a slight smile before laughing and putting her towel down, soon putting on the clothes that she had laid next to the towel. "I'm sure you're suppose to feel clean after taking a shower, Kaz." She took her hair out of its ponytail and looked under the sink for her blow dryer, soon finding it and using it to dry her hair.

Kaz chuckled, "Well you are silly. Sillier than I am in fact." He said, before walking back into the bedroom. "Besides, I'm not as funny as you either." He said, as he got dressed. "Anyways, what do you feel like doing?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka slowly and carefully started down the steps with Lumina on her arm as she spoke, Kioko maneuvering in front of them to lead the way out of the door. There was a bit of rubble here and there in their path, so they had to step over a couple pieces❦...
"Yeah... Once we're out of here and far enough from wherever they are, I'll need to take a look at you."
...♤Lumina could barely nod as they made their way through the house, her wing simply hanging limply on her back. All she could do was rely on Asuka at the moment... where was Kenji in all this? She wished he hadn't run off to train... Lumina wished he was here, especially with her wing in the condition it was in. But for now, all she could focus on was not passing out from the pain and getting out of this house♤...

Lumina said:
...回Skylar thought about it a moment, before shaking her head. As soon as she got settled in, she made her way directly to the library. She hated slacking on her studying, so she made sure to go right there as soon as she could. She gave a nervous smile before speaking in the same kind of tone of voice回...
"Er... not really. It might be a good idea to stop by then."
"Well here's your chance." Asuna said, looking over at Skylar. "Next time you should head right over, then you'd be able to study in your dorm, which I prefer over the library because I find it easier to relax in my own space."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at him
"I'm happy... and curious about what it'll be like"
"I think it'll be a new adventure for the both of us. We have a family of our own now. Only thing left is to make memories and have good lives together, y'know?" He asked, smiling at Mal.

Nanne said:
Yuki walked out with him heading towards the lake. "We spend a lot of our free time here...haha I think it's cute." she said quietly. She intertwined her hands with his and walked side by side with him.
"Well it's really quiet and there's nothing to bother us us when we're here. Besides, I have fun swimming around with you. In think everything we do together is fun." Alex said, with a smile. His eyes then slowly trailed down to their hands. "It is cute isn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back