• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...回Skylar couldn't help but laugh a bit at Asuna. Her mannerisms were entertaining. But she nodded nonethess, taking her words to heart. She soon responded as well回...
"Right. Yes, let's head on!"
"Next up: The bathrooms! At least that would.be up next if anyone used them.... That being said, next up: the office!" Asuna said enthusiastically, as she walked out the cafeteria and into the halls.

Roman said:
"Next up: The bathrooms! At least that would.be up next if anyone used them.... That being said, next up: the office!" Asuna said enthusiastically, as she walked out the cafeteria and into the halls.
...回Skylar did a half-turn as they passed the bathrooms, wondering what it was that she had meant by that. But se knew she'd get left behind if she dawdled too long, so she quickly ran to catch up. Despite having short legs, she could move fairly quickly. As she caught up Skylar responded回...

"The office, huh? That's where I get my schedule and other things, right?"

Roman said:
(( I still think I can do better xDD I'm gonna say the name is temporary ))
Roman nodded, "I think so too. Anyways, When do you think you'd be ready to head home? The babies won't stay lile this for long. Maybe a few days at the most."
(Alright xD )

♡Mal thought about it

"soon, I just need to relax a bit"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen let out a sigh before looking at her "Oh really? then what was it that i just stopped, hmm? And don't you tell me not to worry, don't you remember what i said, if you don't want me to worry or help, then tell me to leave." he said in a agitated tone.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay okay" she says before she sighed. "I remember, You act like you want to leave..." she says looking down into her hands. "I dont want you to leave..." she says twirling her thumbs

Lumina said:
"Fine, I will!"
...☆That was her response before Kaori set off to go pick out everything she wanted. She grabbed as basket, throwing all of her favorite candies and snacks inside, not even caring about the price. Well, she cared a bit, but he promised to buy it. As she moved around she snuck a glance at Masahi, noting his expressionless face. Her own expression darkened from a angry one to a more generally upset one, grabbing only one last thing. Was she going too far? Slowly she made her way back to Masahi, handing him the basket, speaking softly☆...

"...here."
...♝Masahi had looked around while waiting for Kaori to grab everything she wanted, which really, he didn't mind, he would of probably found a way to let him know what she liked nowadays and would of ended up here one way of another to get her some of what wanted, so when she came back the way she did Masahi made a face that said he didn't understand♝...

"C'mon Kaori, i'm the one in trouble, surely you can do better than that."

...♝And with that Masahi handed the basket back to her and gestured towards the where she had been searching a moment before making a slightly sassy face at Kaori♝...

Mayyflower said:
"Okay okay" she says before she sighed. "I remember, You act like you want to leave..." she says looking down into her hands. "I dont want you to leave..." she says twirling her thumbs
Ayen let out another sigh this time standing up "IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK!?" he asked as he stared at her with a frown "You think i want to leave? Why would you think that Amaya? Well?" he asked as he balled his hands into a fists out of anger.

...❦Asuka stood on the stairs, staring at the debris of what use to be her kitchen. She was more confused then anything, trying to figure out what happened. Everything seemed to go by as a blur to her as the event had unfolded, one minute she was eating, the next something or rather... someone had come through the roof, and now she was standing on the stairs with Hikari, Kioko, who was now holding Haruo, and Lumina. She had to take a minute to wrap her head around the whole situation, so she sort of slumped on the stairs, staring dumbfounded at the kitchen❦...

...✿Kioko cradled her baby brother as she looked from her mother to Lumina, who (to her at least) didn't look like she'd be able to get up from the pain of landing on the stairs. Honestly, she'd help Lumina up if she could, but she didn't trust herself to try doing that while holding baby Haruo out of fear of dropping him. She had clearly saw what had happened and had gotten Haruo in enough time to avoid either of them getting hurt. She was also confused about what had happened, but her main concern was getting everyone away from the house or at least somewhere in the house that was safe enough for them. Kioko spoke as she looked towards the door before her gaze returned to everyone else✿...

"We should probably get out of here..."

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen let out another sigh this time standing up "IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK!?" he asked as he stared at her with a frown "You think i want to leave? Why would you think that Amaya? Well?" he asked as he balled his hands into a fists out of anger.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya blinked and looked up at Ayen. "I-I DONT KNOW," she says looking back down "I dont know..." she says repeated quietly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had looked around while waiting for Kaori to grab everything she wanted, which really, he didn't mind, he would of probably found a way to let him know what she liked nowadays and would of ended up here one way of another to get her some of what wanted, so when she came back the way she did Masahi made a face that said he didn't understand♝...
"C'mon Kaori, i'm the one in trouble, surely you can do better than that."

...♝And with that Masahi handed the basket back to her and gestured towards the where she had been searching a moment before making a slightly sassy face at Kaori♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked before looking up at Masahi with a slightly confused expression. What was he- before she could think too much on it he had handed her back the basket, pretty much telling her to go out and get more. She glanced up at him before looking out at the rest of the store. Was it really fine? Well, he said it was, so... she turned toward the shelves again, speaking as she walked☆...

"...fine, I will then."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Well I think it's about time for me to rinse off and get dressed." He said, wiping the suds off of his face and hair. "You getting out soon?"

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"In a second~" Yoshino said before she disappeared under the water, soon resurfacing a few seconds later. The bubbles were gone now and her hair was wet. She shook her head to get out the excess water, "That's as good as a rinse as it will get for me." She said before getting up and out of the tub, soon going over to her towel and beginning to dry herself off.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blinked and looked up at Ayen. "I-I DONT KNOW," she says looking back down "I dont know..." she says repeated quietly
Ayen turned around and walked out of the room, refusing to say anything else for a moment before walking downstairs "Back in the day people actually knew their attentions before speaking." he said softly to himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stood on the stairs, staring at the debris of what use to be her kitchen. She was more confused then anything, trying to figure out what happened. Everything seemed to go by as a blur to her as the event had unfolded, one minute she was eating, the next something or rather... someone had come through the roof, and now she was standing on the stairs with Hikari, Kioko, who was now holding Haruo, and Lumina. She had to take a minute to wrap her head around the whole situation, so she sort of slumped on the stairs, staring dumbfounded at the kitchen❦...

...✿Kioko cradled her baby brother as she looked from her mother to Lumina, who (to her at least) didn't look like she'd be able to get up from the pain of landing on the stairs. Honestly, she'd help Lumina up if she could, but she didn't trust herself to try doing that while holding baby Haruo out of fear of dropping him. She had clearly saw what had happened and had gotten Haruo in enough time to avoid either of them getting hurt. She was also confused about what had happened, but her main concern was getting everyone away from the house or at least somewhere in the house that was safe enough for them. Kioko spoke as she looked towards the door before her gaze returned to everyone else✿...

"We should probably get out of here..."

@Lumina
...♤Before much else happened Akira and the mystery figure were gone, leaving the house in a half-destroyed mess. But right now, all she could focus on was trying to catch her breath. It was a little bit easier, the gasps of air were smaller now, but that didn't take away from the fact that one of her wings felt... weird. Like something was off. And yknow, all the rest of her body felt battered from landing on stairs, which really aren't meant to land on like she did. Though, Lumina did hear Kioko mention how they should probably leave, which was a good idea. They did had children and a baby with them. She struggled to get up, which worked... kind of. A shot of pain was sent through her one wing, and she winced, nearly ruining all of her progress of sitting up. What the hell just happened?♤...

Sixxx said:
Blue looks at her with a blank expression" it took me 4 years to get here..." She smirked " i was stuck in a zoo in a bit , i was traveling as a coyote for a bit and was captured and its not like i could just shift back and be like hey im a person , a while later i escaped" she smiled
@Roman
@Roman

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen turned around and walked out of the room, refusing to say anything else for a moment before walking downstairs "Back in the day people actually knew their attentions before speaking." he said softly to himself.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya sighed, her cat ears folded down as she got up and went upstairs into the attic. "So Stupid..." she says towards herself before laying down on the bed.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked before looking up at Masahi with a slightly confused expression. What was he- before she could think too much on it he had handed her back the basket, pretty much telling her to go out and get more. She glanced up at him before looking out at the rest of the store. Was it really fine? Well, he said it was, so... she turned toward the shelves again, speaking as she walked☆...
"...fine, I will then."
...♝Masahi let out a small sigh, though he wasn't sure why, could it be that she no longer seemed mad at him? Or was it something else entirely? He wasn't sure, and he would stay unsure, but he was just glad that things weren't as bad between them now, or so it seemed to him, but one thing was for sure, she'd probably never let him that close again, and that the two nights they slept close to one other were probably gonna be the only two nights that it happened. Instead of just waiting around Masahi had walked over to the counter to look and see if they had anything he liked, but honestly, he wasn't sure what he liked so he just looked around while waiting on Kaori♝...

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed, her cat ears folded down as she got up and went upstairs into the attic. "So Stupid..." she says towards herself before laying down on the bed.
Ayen had pulled out a few seeds for various trees and had grown them into wooden golems before opening up his hidden room and started having the golems grab and organize the things in a easy to move way

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen had pulled out a few seeds for various trees and had grown them into wooden golems before opening up his hidden room and started having the golems grab and organize the things in a easy to move way

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked at her tail and growled. "Messed my tail up and I didnt even notice" she huffed before she started to brush it making it look like it used to.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded, finishing her own cocoa before beginning to walk in the direction of her home. "Its this way~" she said turning her head to smile back at him.
Mako followed her. He smiled at her when she told him that. He was blushing mostly because he couldn't get over her cuteness and her ears. "Don't freak out...I just want to see something" he said before he reached out to touch her cute little ears.

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino smiled. "Thank you" she says. "Your pretty nice too"
"Thank you." Minako said, taking a another sip of her juice. "So, what do you plan on doing today?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi let out a small sigh, though he wasn't sure why, could it be that she no longer seemed mad at him? Or was it something else entirely? He wasn't sure, and he would stay unsure, but he was just glad that things weren't as bad between them now, or so it seemed to him, but one thing was for sure, she'd probably never let him that close again, and that the two nights they slept close to one other were probably gonna be the only two nights that it happened. Instead of just waiting around Masahi had walked over to the counter to look and see if they had anything he liked, but honestly, he wasn't sure what he liked so he just looked around while waiting on Kaori♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori moved around the shelves again, grabbing a few more things than what she originally had. She didn't want to go too overboard, because that wouldn't really be fair. She was kinda mad, yes, but that didn't excuse being unreasonable. She did stop upon finding a specific candy bar, which she looked at for a moment. It triggered a memory, and she placed it in the basket before going back to Masahi, handing it to him again☆...

"Here."

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "Yeah. I'm right behind you." He said, smiling warmly. "Thanks for coming. Now I'll have someone to talk to while I paint." He said, chuckling lightly. "I mean... I could have talked to myself, but that's just crazy."
Yuki walked out with him heading towards the lake. "We spend a lot of our free time here...haha I think it's cute." she said quietly. She intertwined her hands with his and walked side by side with him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at her tail and growled. "Messed my tail up and I didnt even notice" she huffed before she started to brush it making it look like it used to.
Once Ayen had separated his things and put them into easy to move groups he had the golems carry them upstairs, and they weren't in the least bit quiet about it and once Ayen was up the stairs as well he called out for Len and he had came down the stairs with a bag of his own.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked at him, listening to his answer before tilting her head "About what? You looked like you were thinking really hard an about whatever it was" she asked curiously "That is if I'm allowed to know, I don't want to pry" she said with a nod before taking another bite of her food.
Kaname chuckled, finding her curious demeanor to be more than simply adorable. Shaking his head while taking a large bite out of a slice of pizza, Kaname swallowed before speaking. "How I've come this far from where I was." Kaname sat back in his chair, somewhat slumped down to allow his arms to cross behind his head with his elbows in the air. "The way I came to meet you."

Ken let out a gentle sigh as went to bathroom. He took a look at himself in the mirror and saw he looked... Older. He smiled. "Whoa! I look old!" He said happily, pinching his cheeks a bit and rubbing his finger under his nose. Ken has fully aged.

@Lumina @LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back