• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Origami hummed at the thought. "We can go look around, there is a bunch of restaurants downtown" she says
"Sounds fun to me." he said as he looked into her eyes. "For a spirit, you are simply gorgeous." he flirted.

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Ayame saw Blue's arm, but didn't say anything about it. She didn't want to make her uncomfortable, nor did she want to seem rude. "Is that so? Well welcome. I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do~" she said softly. "What grade?"
~~~~~

(( Yeah, but I want to choose a new name xDD ))

Roman thought for a moment, but nothing came to mind. "I can't think of a name for my own son. Wow. What a dad I am." He said, muttering the last part. "I promise I'll have a name for him before the day is over, Mal."

~~~~~~~

Asuna giggled a little, "I guess this is perfect for you. I don't want you to starve yourself. That's harmful to the body." She said, proudly. "But seriously, I hope this keeps you from forgetting meals. They serve whatever you need so you'll be fine."
...回Skylar nodded, as she couldn't agree more. When she was hungry, it was near impossible to focus or even study. Which really sucked in her opinion, so this would be quite nice. Skylar spoke as she walked through the door, turning to look back at Asuna回...

"Yeah, that's true. Being hungry is never fun."

Mayyflower said:
"Len could have stayed," she says stretching. "Me and Rin were hungry and again I know you told me not even a minute ago" she says
Ayen narrowed his eyes "And at the same time i wonder, how are you managing to stay calm after what just happened?" he asked attentively with a tone that said that he did have his own reason for staying calm.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal laughed
"who knows, might be a one of a kind name"
Roman chuckled, "Yeah. I noticed that his hair is naturally the same color as mine. White.... How about Shiro?" He asked, looking over at Mal. "It means white after all."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
((I almost guarantee you'll reply to akira's post first))
...♝Masahi inwardly sighed and started to follow her, though not like a normal person walking, but rather silently as to become as just like a shadow as possible. He knew that she probably wouldn't trust him again after today, and he couldn't find a reason why she would in the first place, in her mind he was dead up till a few days ago,and now he had returned scared and with patchy memory at best, hardly a convincing story now that he thought on it, sure it was the same physical body, but the person mentally in charge was far different from the one before, though he was sure some shred of his old self was floating around he wasn't able to find it easily. So for the moment he just followed Kaori with a blank look on his face as he stayed behind her with a quiet ease♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori just kept walking, not turning around to look at Masahi. She didn't want to yet. He probably looked upset and she didn't want to see that yet. Despite being mad, she hated the thought of seeing him be upset, partially because it would lessen the effect of her being mad. So she just kept walking, soon finding a store with sweets in it. Kaori spoke as she headed toward it☆...

"...we're going in here first."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Yeah. I noticed that his hair is naturally the same color as mine. White.... How about Shiro?" He asked, looking over at Mal. "It means white after all."
♡Mal nodded

"sure, shiro sound's like a great name"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen narrowed his eyes "And at the same time i wonder, how are you managing to stay calm after what just happened?" he asked attentively with a tone that said that he did have his own reason for staying calm.

[/QUOTE]
"You being here is helping me stay calm" she says not intending to be sweet or corny. "What is your reason?" She asks.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Levya soon nodded in agreement✦...
...◇Vanille nodded, bringing her attention back to the pancakes. The first few were done, and she put them on a clean plate, and grabbed the batter before looking back at Levya◇...

"So, how many do you want? We've got more batter if you want more than the... what... three pancakes on the plate there."

Mayyflower said:
Yoshi sighed. "I said Kinda" she says, Yoshi was not a fan of new people, she was always rude
Yoshino glared at Yoshi and put her hand behind her back. "Ive never met my family either" she says quietly
"I see we have something in common then, Yoshino. Too bad it isn't anything good." Minako said softly. "I do believe you'll have a family or your own one day. You're a very nice girl."

Blue shruged and looked up looking ahead consintrating " some are um...th-they they are from my parents when you first shift it hurts, you get stuck and go back and forth untill you can fully shift... I was 6 when my first shift happened... They tried to k-kill me an burn my body." She said looking forward " then others are from my travels to here."

Dylan woke to rain falling down around her , she gasped and felt her side again clenching her teeth digging her fingers into the wound grabbing something hard and screaming as a ragged piece of glass broke off in her side and tossing the main piece aside Han... Help she called out looking around sending him images of her surroundings and of her wound, trying to shove her way into his mind

@Roman

Lumina said:
...回Skylar nodded, as she couldn't agree more. When she was hungry, it was near impossible to focus or even study. Which really sucked in her opinion, so this would be quite nice. Skylar spoke as she walked through the door, turning to look back at Asuna回...
"Yeah, that's true. Being hungry is never fun."
Asuna nodded, "Exactly. So, take it from me: Whenever you're hungry go eat. Studying is important, but your health is too." She said, holding up her pointer finger. "Anyways, wanna take a look around or head to the next spot?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori just kept walking, not turning around to look at Masahi. She didn't want to yet. He probably looked upset and she didn't want to see that yet. Despite being mad, she hated the thought of seeing him be upset, partially because it would lessen the effect of her being mad. So she just kept walking, soon finding a store with sweets in it. Kaori spoke as she headed toward it☆...
"...we're going in here first."
...♝Masahi had followed her quietly, almost glad Kaori hadn't turned around because he didn't what to see how angry she was with him, that, and the fact that his face was a bit void of emotion and he wasn't sure he wanted her seeing that or the turmoil in his dark eyes. When they neared the sweets shop he simply nodded and followed her in before looking around, everything looked good and smell of sugar, chocolate and fruits whiffed through the air as Masahi spoke in a soft tone♝...

"Well, have at it."

Mayyflower said:
"You being here is helping me stay calm" she says not intending to be sweet or corny. "What is your reason?" She asks.
Ayen sighed then looked like he was somewhere else mentally "Well, i've been through the deaths of those i cared for so many times, the fact that i stopped it this time keeps me calm." he said quietly

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded
"sure, shiro sound's like a great name"
(( I think I'll stick with the first name and use Shiro as a nickname. ))

"Desmond. And I'll nickname him, Shiro. I don't know why, but the name just came to me and I liked it. From now little buddy, you're Desmond." Roman said, saying the last part to the baby boy.

Roman said:
(( I think I'll stick with the first name and use Shiro as a nickname. ))
"Desmond. And I'll nickname him, Shiro. I don't know why, but the name just came to me and I liked it. From now little buddy, you're Desmond." Roman said, saying the last part to the baby boy.
( xD alright)

♡Mal laughed

"Desmond is a great name too"

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "I've always wondered what I'd look like if I were a neko~" he said jokingly. He then put more bubbles on Yoshino's chin and soon began stroking his own bubbly beard. "Hey my bearded lady~ How about a sudsy smooch?"
~~~~~~~~

"Wow... Thank you. I'm surprised to hear you think I look like him. Kaz and Yoshino aren't my real parents. In fact I've never met my real parents." She said. "Kaz found me and ever since we've been really close and one day he decided to adopt me as his daughter... Or well I suggested it."

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino moved the bubbles around until it covered half of her face and she laughed. "Well you look like a good neko~" She said before making herself a hat out of the bubbles that surrounded her. Hearing Kaz, she looked over at him and chuckled before moving herself closer, soon giving him a quick kiss.

Sixxx said:
Blue shruged and looked up looking ahead consintrating " some are um...th-they they are from my parents when you first shift it hurts, you get stuck and go back and forth untill you can fully shift... I was 6 when my first shift happened... They tried to k-kill me an burn my body." She said looking forward " then others are from my travels to here."
Dylan woke to rain falling down around her , she gasped and felt her side again clenching her teeth digging her fingers into the wound grabbing something hard and screaming as a ragged piece of glass broke off in her side and tossing the main piece aside Han... Help she called out looking around sending him images of her surroundings and of her wound, trying to shove her way into his mind

@Roman
"Something tell me they were just humans and didn't understand you properly." Ayame said, shaking her head a little. "Maybe be day the world will accept us, but for now I guess we remain what we are." She said. "Though, I'm sorry you had to go through that all. You didn mention some were gotten on your way here. How'd that happen?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen sighed then looked like he was somewhere else mentally "Well, i've been through the deaths of those i cared for so many times, the fact that i stopped it this time keeps me calm." he said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Amaya frowned. "Im not going anywhere so you dont have to worry about me" she says rubbing the back of her neck.

Roman said:
Asuna nodded, "Exactly. So, take it from me: Whenever you're hungry go eat. Studying is important, but your health is too." She said, holding up her pointer finger. "Anyways, wanna take a look around or head to the next spot?"
...回Skylar couldn't help but laugh a bit at Asuna. Her mannerisms were entertaining. But she nodded nonethess, taking her words to heart. She soon responded as well回...

"Right. Yes, let's head on!"

Roman said:
"I see we have something in common then, Yoshino. Too bad it isn't anything good." Minako said softly. "I do believe you'll have a family or your own one day. You're a very nice girl."
Yoshino smiled. "Thank you" she says. "Your pretty nice too"

LunaCrosby said:
( xD alright)
♡Mal laughed

"Desmond is a great name too"
(( I still think I can do better xDD I'm gonna say the name is temporary ))

Roman nodded, "I think so too. Anyways, When do you think you'd be ready to head home? The babies won't stay lile this for long. Maybe a few days at the most."

Blue looks at her with a blank expression" it took me 4 years to get here..." She smirked " i was stuck in a zoo in a bit , i was traveling as a coyote for a bit and was captured and its not like i could just shift back and be like hey im a person , a while later i escaped" she smiled

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Amaya frowned. "Im not going anywhere so you dont have to worry about me" she says rubbing the back of her neck.
Ayen let out a sigh before looking at her "Oh really? then what was it that i just stopped, hmm? And don't you tell me not to worry, don't you remember what i said, if you don't want me to worry or help, then tell me to leave." he said in a agitated tone.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had followed her quietly, almost glad Kaori hadn't turned around because he didn't what to see how angry she was with him, that, and the fact that his face was a bit void of emotion and he wasn't sure he wanted her seeing that or the turmoil in his dark eyes. When they neared the sweets shop he simply nodded and followed her in before looking around, everything looked good and smell of sugar, chocolate and fruits whiffed through the air as Masahi spoke in a soft tone♝...
"Well, have at it."

[/QUOTE]
"Fine, I will!"

...☆That was her response before Kaori set off to go pick out everything she wanted. She grabbed as basket, throwing all of her favorite candies and snacks inside, not even caring about the price. Well, she cared a bit, but he promised to buy it. As she moved around she snuck a glance at Masahi, noting his expressionless face. Her own expression darkened from a angry one to a more generally upset one, grabbing only one last thing. Was she going too far? Slowly she made her way back to Masahi, handing him the basket, speaking softly☆...

"...here."

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino moved the bubbles around until it covered half of her face and she laughed. "Well you look like a good neko~" She said before making herself a hat out of the bubbles that surrounded her. Hearing Kaz, she looked over at him and chuckled before moving herself closer, soon giving him a quick kiss.

Kaz chuckled, "Well I think it's about time for me to rinse off and get dressed." He said, wiping the suds off of his face and hair. "You getting out soon?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back