• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken let out a gentle sigh as went to bathroom. He took a look at himself in the mirror and saw he looked... Older. He smiled. "Whoa! I look old!" He said happily, pinching his cheeks a bit and rubbing his finger under his nose. Ken has fully aged.
@Lumina @LunaCrosby
(*throws hand's in air* Yay!)

Lumina said:
...♤Before much else happened Akira and the mystery figure were gone, leaving the house in a half-destroyed mess. But right now, all she could focus on was trying to catch her breath. It was a little bit easier, the gasps of air were smaller now, but that didn't take away from the fact that one of her wings felt... weird. Like something was off. And yknow, all the rest of her body felt battered from landing on stairs, which really aren't meant to land on like she did. Though, Lumina did hear Kioko mention how they should probably leave, which was a good idea. They did had children and a baby with them. She struggled to get up, which worked... kind of. A shot of pain was sent through her one wing, and she winced, nearly ruining all of her progress of sitting up. What the hell just happened?♤...
...❦Asuka remained silent for a couple moments, barely hearing what Kioko had said before she shot to her feet, soon speaking as she commented on the destruction. She finally registered the fact that her house was in shambles and could not be anymore shocked or mad at the fact❦...

"My house! It's ruined! What on earth is going on?!"

...✿Kioko sighed lightly and looked at Asuka as she spoke, soon gesturing her head over to Lumina. Her mom could freak out later, after they all got out the the house and got somewhere safe. Now wasn't really the best time to be yelling when there was someone who was injured✿...

"Mom... We really need to get out of here. Can you please help up Lumina?"

...❦Asuka's gaze shot over to Lumina and she quickly pushed aside her dismay of her house and belongs, soon going over to help her up as best she could. She didn't want to accidentally hurt her anymore than she already was, considering she may or may not have a broken wing from what Asuka was seeing. Lowering herself to Lumina's level, she held out a hand as she spoke❦...

"Sorry... Here, grab my hand or arm really..."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori moved around the shelves again, grabbing a few more things than what she originally had. She didn't want to go too overboard, because that wouldn't really be fair. She was kinda mad, yes, but that didn't excuse being unreasonable. She did stop upon finding a specific candy bar, which she looked at for a moment. It triggered a memory, and she placed it in the basket before going back to Masahi, handing it to him again☆...
"Here."
...♝Masahi had been looking at some dried fruits when Kaori came over, so when she came back with the basket and she handed it to him he first judged it by it weight then by looking down into it and nodding before smiling at smirking down at her before going to the check out area and buying it without a second though, then after that the cashier put all the contents of the basket in a bag for him. After that Masahi looked over at Kaori before speaking softly♝...

"Okay, where to next?"

Lumina said:
...回Skylar did a half-turn as they passed the bathrooms, wondering what it was that she had meant by that. But se knew she'd get left behind if she dawdled too long, so she quickly ran to catch up. Despite having short legs, she could move fairly quickly. As she caught up Skylar responded回...
"The office, huh? That's where I get my schedule and other things, right?"
Asuna nodded, "Have you picked you it up yet? If you haven't then you can get your schedule and also form key there."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Once Ayen had separated his things and put them into easy to move groups he had the golems carry them upstairs, and they weren't in the least bit quiet about it and once Ayen was up the stairs as well he called out for Len and he had came down the stairs with a bag of his own.

[/QUOTE]
Rin came out of her steps and sat on the steps. "Dad.. What are you doing?" She asks

Roman said:
"Thank you." Minako said, taking a another sip of her juice. "So, what do you plan on doing today?" She asked.
"I don't even know, probably go to the park" she says stretching

Mayyflower said:
Rin came out of her steps and sat on the steps. "Dad.. What are you doing?" She asks
Ayen looked at Rin "I need some piece of mind sweetheart." he said softly as he offer Rin a smile even though his eyes bore a tired look to them

Len looked away from Rin, not really wanting to see if she looked sad or not, he just knew right now, he was better of staying with his father.

LunaCrosby said:
(Alright xD )
♡Mal thought about it

"soon, I just need to relax a bit"
Roman nodded, "Well I'll be here with, Des. You just tell us when you're ready and well we'll leave." He said,

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Ayen looked at Rin "I need some piece of mind sweetheart." he said softly as he offer Rin a smile even though his eyes bore a tired look to them
Len looked away from Rin, not really wanting to see if she looked sad or not, he just knew right now, he was better of staying with his father.

[/QUOTE]
Rin's heart dropped "Your... Leaving?" She asks sadly "Why?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin's heart dropped "Your... Leaving?" She asks sadly "Why?"
Ayen walked over to Rin and knelt down in front of her before patting her head "I'm not well adjusted to these times princess, so i must go and figure them out for myself, you'll understand when you're older." he said softly as he looked into her eyes.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen walked over to Rin and knelt down in front of her before patting her head "I'm not well adjusted to these times princess, so i must go and figure them out for myself, you'll understand when you're older." he said softly as he looked into her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Tears started rolling down her eyes, she felt like it was all her fault, Len was right.. It was her fault, if she would have never trusted that thing none of this would have happened, she hugged ayen around his neck and cried. "Please don't leave me daddy... I'm sorry I'm really sorry" she cries

TheDragoon said:
Ken let out a gentle sigh as went to bathroom. He took a look at himself in the mirror and saw he looked... Older. He smiled. "Whoa! I look old!" He said happily, pinching his cheeks a bit and rubbing his finger under his nose. Ken has fully aged.
@Lumina @LunaCrosby
...♧Lilliana had stayed behind when Lexi and Kite went to the hospital, so she was sitting in her room alone when she heard Ken exclaim something. Or, at least, someone that sounded like Ken. Worried she scrambled to the bathroom to see someone way older than Ken standing there. Slightly freaked out she stepped back a step, speaking softly♧...

"U-um.. w-who are you?"

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"In a second~" Yoshino said before she disappeared under the water, soon resurfacing a few seconds later. The bubbles were gone now and her hair was wet. She shook her head to get out the excess water, "That's as good as a rinse as it will get for me." She said before getting up and out of the tub, soon going over to her towel and beginning to dry herself off.

Kaz didn't have to do much since he had already cleaned himself in the shower, so he just washed the suds off of his face and got out of the tub. He then drained me water and dried himself off before wrapping the towel around his waist. "Well I Feel all clean now." He said laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Upon the sudden redirection of Kalin's gaze, Layla's eyebrows furrowed. As he spoke, her gaze changed, and her brows relaxed themselves. Glancing up to view his facial expressions, Layla gently nudged him with her shoulder. "Was she somebody important to you?" Layla spoke somewhat teasingly, but accompanied by a curious manner.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin nodded, turning to look Layla in the eyes. "She was. For a few years, she was my partner, my teammate...if I'm honest, she was my only real friend. The same was kind of true for her. She was a bit of an ice queen, and that attitude didn't sit well with the other students. But, I was willing to give her a chance. And she wasn't really the harsh person everyone thought she was. If there bad been more time, I'm sure everyone could have seen it as clearly as I did."

Mayyflower said:
Tears started rolling down her eyes, she felt like it was all her fault, Len was right.. It was her fault, if she would have never trusted that thing none of this would have happened, she hugged ayen around his neck and cried. "Please don't leave me daddy... I'm sorry I'm really sorry" she cries
Ayen wrapped an arm around her while rubbing Rin's head "Shh, it's okay little one, it's not your fault nor would it ever be your fault, it's just something daddy has to do." he said softly before letting go of her and starting to stand up.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka remained silent for a couple moments, barely hearing what Kioko had said before she shot to her feet, soon speaking as she commented on the destruction. She finally registered the fact that her house was in shambles and could not be anymore shocked or mad at the fact❦...
"My house! It's ruined! What on earth is going on?!"

...✿Kioko sighed lightly and looked at Asuka as she spoke, soon gesturing her head over to Lumina. Her mom could freak out later, after they all got out the the house and got somewhere safe. Now wasn't really the best time to be yelling when there was someone who was injured✿...

"Mom... We really need to get out of here. Can you please help up Lumina?"

...❦Asuka's gaze shot over to Lumina and she quickly pushed aside her dismay of her house and belongs, soon going over to help her up as best she could. She didn't want to accidentally hurt her anymore than she already was, considering she may or may not have a broken wing from what Asuka was seeing. Lowering herself to Lumina's level, she held out a hand as she spoke❦...

"Sorry... Here, grab my hand or arm really..."
...♤Lumina had finally caught her breath, coughing a bit instead of gasping for air. So now she was able to fully sit up, though any sudden movement sent a wave of pain through her wing. She had a theory as to what happened, but she didn't want to believe it. Suddenly Asuka was at her side, offering an arm to help her stand. Lumina nodded, taking it, grimacing at the pain it was sending through her wing, but that wasn't important right now. Plus, there were kids that needed to get out of here. She spoke in a strained voice as she finally settled into a standing position, leaning a bit on Asuka to steady herself♤...

"R-right, let's get out of here, we don't know when they're gonna come back..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen wrapped an arm around her while rubbing Rin's head "Shh, it's okay little one, it's not your fault nor would it ever be your fault, it's just something daddy has to do." he said softly before letting go of her and starting to stand up.

[/QUOTE]
(Why must you do this to me?

;- ;)

Rin looked at Len and then back at ayen. "But it's not okay..." She cried. "Will you be back? Please say you will" she says looking up at ayen.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had been looking at some dried fruits when Kaori came over, so when she came back with the basket and she handed it to him he first judged it by it weight then by looking down into it and nodding before smiling at smirking down at her before going to the check out area and buying it without a second though, then after that the cashier put all the contents of the basket in a bag for him. After that Masahi looked over at Kaori before speaking softly♝...
"Okay, where to next?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori watched as Masahi checked out with the candies and sweets, before making her way toward the door, holding it open for a second for him before letting it go and walking forward. Looking around, she spotted a clothing store. She hadn't actually gone shopping for clothes since she transferred to FHS. So it was time, and she spoke while walking toward it☆...

"Clothes."

Mayyflower said:
(Why must you do this to me?
;- ;)

Rin looked at Len and then back at ayen. "But it's not okay..." She cried. "Will you be back? Please say you will" she says looking up at ayen.
((Because, i stay true to my characters, and thats how he feels right now.))

Ayen looked down at her and simply rubbed her head "If only for my precious daughter, i will." he said not sure if it was truth or lie before stepping away and walking towards the door, which on of the wooden golems had already opened and all his things had already been carried out and Len had walked out before him.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori watched as Masahi checked out with the candies and sweets, before making her way toward the door, holding it open for a second for him before letting it go and walking forward. Looking around, she spotted a clothing store. She hadn't actually gone shopping for clothes since she transferred to FHS. So it was time, and she spoke while walking toward it☆...
"Clothes."
...♝Masahi chuckled as he remembered once hearing about how women obsess over clothing, so he was actually curious about what she was gonna get. Though when they had walked out of the last store Kaori hadn't held the door open long enough so he instinctively used Kamui to pass right through it without thinking much on it till afterwards when he inwardly cursed himself and hoped she hadn't seen him do it. As they walked into the clothes store Masahi just looked for a place to sit down before talking♝...

"If you um... don't need my help... then i'll be sitting somewhere till you're ready to check out...."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Because, i stay true to my characters, and thats how he feels right now.))
Ayen looked down at her and simply rubbed her head "If only for my precious daughter, i will." he said not sure if it was truth or lie before stepping away and walking towards the door, which on of the wooden golems had already opened and all his things had already been carried out and Len had walked out before him.

[/QUOTE]
(*sighs* mkay...)

Rin shook her head and covered her face and cried. "and this is my fault, like Len said.. if I would have never trusted that thing this would have never happened... You wouldn't have wanted to leave" she cried into her hands

Roman said:
Kaz didn't have to do much since he had already cleaned himself in the shower, so he just washed the suds off of his face and got out of the tub. He then drained me water and dried himself off before wrapping the towel around his waist. "Well I Feel all clean now." He said laughing a little.

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nwqr9sd6YF1thwuv8o2_540.gif

Yoshino walked over to her towel, grabbing it and drying herself off before holding the towel around her body. "And you can me silly..." She said with a slight smile before laughing and putting her towel down, soon putting on the clothes that she had laid next to the towel. "I'm sure you're suppose to feel clean after taking a shower, Kaz." She took her hair out of its ponytail and looked under the sink for her blow dryer, soon finding it and using it to dry her hair.

Mayyflower said:
(*sighs* mkay...)
Rin shook her head and covered her face and cried. "and this is my fault, like Len said.. if I would have never trusted that thing this would have never happened... You wouldn't have wanted to leave" she cried into her hands
Ayen sighed before looking back at her "It would of happened either way Rin, just be a good girl for your mother, okay?" he said before pulling out a old coin attached to a leather cord before tossing it back to Rin "If you keep that then you're sure to see me again." he said before walking out the door and closing it and starting to walk towards the woods with Len and his wooden golems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back