• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...to be honest our weapons and magic were...copied off of an Intoner named...Himeragi''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Himeragi?" Celia said before thinking for a moment. She could've say she knew her, but the name did sound somewhat familiar. "Ah well, I guess that's fine... or not. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing."

Roman said:
Han was gonna add more energy into the blast, but was too late. The energy from, Akira's and his own blast collided with Han's body and sent him flying into some nearby structures. He then caught him self, sliding back on all fours. He looked at Akira and shook his head, as if he were a wild beast.
tumblr_nc4cz8yDiK1tqj77no1_500.gif

"Akira..." It growled. It sound like it said something else after that, but it was hard to make out. Han yelled out like before, soon standing up. He then reached his hand out behind him, his sword soon flew into his hand. He caught it and swung the sword, the area behind him caved into the ground from the strength of the wind pressure.

hollowfied_ichigo_gif_by_jlegend83-d4bk9mi.gif
...♅As Han was retrieving his sword, Akira began raising his power. He spoke as he clenched his teeth, his anger growing as he talked♅...

“ I could understand wanting to get vengeance for your wife, but attacking me while I'm with my family? That's unforgivable! ”

j6adz_zpsmuq7k0qj.gif

Roman said:
"I think it'll be a new adventure for the both of us. We have a family of our own now. Only thing left is to make memories and have good lives together, y'know?" He asked, smiling at Mal.
♡Mal nodded

"right... a new adventure... I love adventures"

Last edited by a moderator:
`

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Himeragi?" Celia said before thinking for a moment. She could've say she knew her, but the name did sound somewhat familiar. "Ah well, I guess that's fine... or not. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing."

''well...we didnt have any weapons at first...we used to watch an assassin just destroy her enemies easily. and that was Himeragi. though...now shes a mother of 2 children and...with a half sanctum...''

Sixxx said:
Blue laughed " no , what would they do, one day they have 3 coyotes the new they have 2 and an extra bobcat? " blue brought dead withered flowers back to life as she walked by
@Roman
Ayame chuckled, "I guess you're right." She said, before spotting the taco place she mmentioned earlier. "Hey, here's where the best tacos ever are made. If I recall correctly, that's what you wanted."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi chuckled as he remembered once hearing about how women obsess over clothing, so he was actually curious about what she was gonna get. Though when they had walked out of the last store Kaori hadn't held the door open long enough so he instinctively used Kamui to pass right through it without thinking much on it till afterwards when he inwardly cursed himself and hoped she hadn't seen him do it. As they walked into the clothes store Masahi just looked for a place to sit down before talking♝...
"If you um... don't need my help... then i'll be sitting somewhere till you're ready to check out...."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori nodded before going and looking through the different aisles of clothing. Truthfully she didn't even know what she wanted to pick out, and ended up just grabbing a bunch of things. She didn't really care if they had an item limit, she was still kind of going off of what Masahi said and just grabbing what she wanted. After a while, and trying on way too many outfits, she picked out the shirts and dresses and pants and skirts and socks and everything she wanted, before coming out and holding out the pile for Masahi☆...

"...here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yup...though the damages to buildings and public property...''
"So she's a super weapon who shows no mercy and is prone to blowing shit up?" Akane asked. "In my opinion, that's pretty darn cool."

Roman said:
"So she's a super weapon who shows no mercy and is prone to blowing shit up?" Akane asked. "In my opinion, that's pretty darn cool."
''when you think about it...but the aftermath of it...nah.....''

Blue smiled and opened the door " i dont know why but over the years, tacos have stayed my favorite " she walked in and walked to the counter, it was a nice place they advertised handmade ingredients . The boy behind the counter looked up at then and jumped at the sight of blues scars on her neck. Blue ordered 3 tacos not even phase by the boys wondering eyes

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...2 would be nice please~''
...◇Vanille smiled, scooping two of the three onto a plate for her. She then handed her the plate, nodding toward a drawer on the other side of her◇...

"Forks and knives are in there... syrup is in the cupboard."

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Well you are silly. Sillier than I am in fact." He said, before walking back into the bedroom. "Besides, I'm not as funny as you either." He said, as he got dressed. "Anyways, what do you feel like doing?"

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino finished drying her hair and let it hang loosely over her shoulder, soon hanging up her towel somewhere. "I'm not that silly! I don't even get how I'm so funny..." She muttered quietly before exiting the bathroom. She tilted her head in thought, think about what she wanted to do. Well... she didn't exactly know what she wanted to do. Taking a seat on the bed, she puffed her cheeks out and stared at the ground. "Well... I don't know. Play games or something... or leave the house and find something to do."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori nodded before going and looking through the different aisles of clothing. Truthfully she didn't even know what she wanted to pick out, and ended up just grabbing a bunch of things. She didn't really care if they had an item limit, she was still kind of going off of what Masahi said and just grabbing what she wanted. After a while, and trying on way too many outfits, she picked out the shirts and dresses and pants and skirts and socks and everything she wanted, before coming out and holding out the pile for Masahi☆...
"...here."
...♝Masahi had grown bored from sitting there for too long so when no one was around to see him he had use Kamui to pull out a kunai and produced as piece of wood as well and started carving, he wasn't sure what he was making at first, but as time moved on while waiting for Kaori it started to take the shape of goggles that seemed very familiar to him, but he just couldn't place from where, like it was itching at the back of his head and he couldn't scratch, so where Kaori had approached he almost instantly hid the knife in his sleeve to make sure she didn't see it but he was helpless when trying to hide the wooden replica of his old goggles so he just sorta grabbed the clothes and put the hand that held the goggles under the clothes as he spoke rather quickly♝...

"Uhh... yeah, lets get these checked out, I mean bought! yeah....."

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille smiled, scooping two of the three onto a plate for her. She then handed her the plate, nodding toward a drawer on the other side of her◇...
"Forks and knives are in there... syrup is in the cupboard."
...✦Levya nodded before she went to get the syrup, the knife and the forks and bringing them over to Vanille✦...

TheDragoon said:
Ken shrugged. "Beats me Lily-San, I just went to the bathroom and boom! I'm taller!" He said, a bit surprised himself.
...♧Lilliana just looked up at Ken, slightly sad. Yes, she knew it was her brother, but yet again, she didn't recognize what he looked like. Another stranger. Putting on a brave face Lilliana spoke, trying to keep her voice from being flustered over this sudden change♧...

"...I-I see. You, uh... l-look different."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just looked up at Ken, slightly sad. Yes, she knew it was her brother, but yet again, she didn't recognize what he looked like. Another stranger. Putting on a brave face Lilliana spoke, trying to keep her voice from being flustered over this sudden change♧...
"...I-I see. You, uh... l-look different."
Ken chuckled and nodded. "I know right? I look so handsome~" He said with a playful grin as he pushed a hand through his perfect hair, having the body and face of a model. He looked quite fit too.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As Han was retrieving his sword, Akira began raising his power. He spoke as he clenched his teeth, his anger growing as he talked♅...

“ I could understand wanting to get vengeance for your wife, but attacking me while I'm with my family? That's unforgivable! ”

j6adz_zpsmuq7k0qj.gif

[/QUOTE]
Han watched as Akira began to raise his power. He laughed lightly, before placing a hand on his head and wincing. "Akira! I'll avenge and attack whoever. Whenever. But I didn't come for your family." He himself began to raise his power.

80c0aa9988d74418e7a19dfd63cca7eb001ff570_hq.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''when you think about it...but the aftermath of it...nah.....''
Akane giggled a little, "And that's what makes us different. I think about the good in things, rather than the bad. It always make stuff worst than it is."

Sixxx said:
Blue smiled and opened the door " i dont know why but over the years, tacos have stayed my favorite " she walked in and walked to the counter, it was a nice place they advertised handmade ingredients . The boy behind the counter looked up at then and jumped at the sight of blues scars on her neck. Blue ordered 3 tacos not even phase by the boys wondering eyes
@Roman
Ayame ordered herself some tacos after Blue got hers. When she got said tacos, she paid and nodded to the boy as thanks. "Wanna eat here or go back to the dorms?"

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina could barely nod as they made their way through the house, her wing simply hanging limply on her back. All she could do was rely on Asuka at the moment... where was Kenji in all this? She wished he hadn't run off to train... Lumina wished he was here, especially with her wing in the condition it was in. But for now, all she could focus on was not passing out from the pain and getting out of this house♤...
...❦Once outside the house, Asuka looked up and down the street as she pondered which way to go. She didn't really know what way was safe to go, considering she hadn't seen which direction Akira or the other guy had gone in. Honestly, they could have gone in any direction and she could possibly take that way, resulting in everyone being... well screwed. Or she could just not follow the line of destroyed things, which she saw was heading north of her house. Kioko had noticed to and went south, Hikari following beside her and Asuka following behind them both. Through all of this, she was wondering where Kenji had gone off to. Of course, she remembered him saying he went off to train, but he could have heard what was going on from wherever he was... right? Asuka let out a sigh and shook her head, he'd most likely show up later... hopefully❦...

...✿Kioko eventually stopped walking once they were all far enough from the house. Everyone was now situated in a park and just beside a few benches. There was a playground not far from where they stood, not that that was important or anything... Kioko was kind of eyeing it though. Shaking her head, she refocused her attention on the others as she spoke, soon pointing over to a bench just in front of them✿...

"I think we're safe here... for now at least. We can rest here for the time being and Lumina can take a seat here."

Roman said:
Han watched as Akira began to raise his power. He laughed lightly, before placing a hand on his head and wincing. "Akira! I'll avenge and attack whoever. Whenever. But I didn't come for your family." He himself began to raise his power.
80c0aa9988d74418e7a19dfd63cca7eb001ff570_hq.gif
...♅Akira continued to grit his teeth as his power sky rocketed. He shouted at Han as a red aura suddenly consumed him, and shot into the air. Dust and debris began spiralling away from him and into the air♅...

“ That doesn't make it right! Your business is with me, not my family!
Ha!

tumblr_napn5znpmL1tu0hbzo1_500_zpsbyhm2sfa.gif

Roman said:
Akane giggled a little, "And that's what makes us different. I think about the good in things, rather than the bad. It always make stuff worst than it is."
''no cuz im not a biologically a mother to Mika, but i take care of her as if i was plus i dont get drunk and you are a biological mother to Roman, and you get drunk''

...♱Neo said as she grinned a little just playing with Akane♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
`
''well...we didnt have any weapons at first...we used to watch an assassin just destroy her enemies easily. and that was Himeragi. though...now shes a mother of 2 children and...with a half sanctum...''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"So she doesn't really do much for you guys to copy stuff from?" Celia asked as she sat up a little. "Well... I guess that puts a damper on your methods of magic and weapon stuff."

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"So she doesn't really do much for you guys to copy stuff from?" Celia asked as she sat up a little. "Well... I guess that puts a damper on your methods of magic and weapon stuff."

''no we managed to copy everything...except her Intoner magic. if we could possess her Intoner magic, then we can use out terror and spiritual energy more...but instead, we have to make eye contact in order that energy to spread......hold up, are they still fighting?''

''so the humans experimented on you?''

''yeah...''

''and your also a demigod?''

''yup''

''could you take us to your place and we could have a better conversation since sis and...the succubus are fighting?''

''ahem...excuse me?''

''oh...fuck me side ways''

''you guys stopped too?''

''looooong time ago''

Blue grabbed her tacos with a smile and a timid wink at the boy " we can eat here , i dont think i can walk all the way back and not devour these tacos" she said plopping down at a table and taking a huge bite out of the taco

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino finished drying her hair and let it hang loosely over her shoulder, soon hanging up her towel somewhere. "I'm not that silly! I don't even get how I'm so funny..." She muttered quietly before exiting the bathroom. She tilted her head in thought, think about what she wanted to do. Well... she didn't exactly know what she wanted to do. Taking a seat on the bed, she puffed her cheeks out and stared at the ground. "Well... I don't know. Play games or something... or leave the house and find something to do."

Kaz chuckled, "But you are funny. Don't deny the facts." He joked, as he pulled on a shirt. He then took a seat next to Yoshino and put his arm around her shoulders. "I'm pretty sure we can find something to do at home.... We did just cleaned up, so I don't think I wanna go out. How about me and you just sit on the couch and watch a movie?" He asked with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Roman[/URL]
Ayame nodded in agreement and took a seat next to Blue. "You're right. I don't think these things would make it pass the tstreet sign." She joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back