• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(Okay, can you start?)
(( Sure ))

Minako yawned quietly as she walked out of her room, having went to sleep when she came home. She sighed, walking into the kitchen soon digging in the fridge to find something to drink.

Roman said:
Ayame was in the water already, "When you went to change, I got in the pool." She said, swimming around. "I was waiting at first though."
''alright''

...♱Neo said as she got into the pool♱...

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Well you didn't have to let me in the tub, but you did anyways." He said, leaning back a little. "But excuse for trying to be polite I guess." He said, chuckling once more.

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nxc0nx0PZL1tydz8to1_540.gif

Yoshino puffed out on of her cheeks, soon shaking her head before continuing to wash the remaining parts of her body. "I know that. I don't mind if you're in here or not, that's why I let you in." She stated before she set the soap aside and lower in the tub until the water was up to her mouth, soon starting to blow bubbles out of boredom.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia looked up at her and smiled through the pain before using her non injured leg to kick out Lucelia's legs from under her, causing her to fall to the ground before she grabbed a hold of the pistol in her hands. "Nope, don't think so~" She was oddly cheery before almost being on her deathbed

...✦Lucelia soon kicked the pistol making it shatter. She then did another kick that...sliced Celia's clothing?! Soon Lucelia was back on her feet before doing warm up kicks✦...

''i hope your good in martial arts, cuz if you arent, your gonna die. oh wait. your injured''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...?Neo said as she got into the pool?...
Akane chuckled, "So, tell me, what's it like being an assassin for you? I mean, it has to be fun and all, right?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nxc0nx0PZL1tydz8to1_540.gif

Yoshino puffed out on of her cheeks, soon shaking her head before continuing to wash the remaining parts of her body. "I know that. I don't mind if you're in here or not, that's why I let you in." She stated before she set the soap aside and lower in the tub until the water was up to her mouth, soon starting to blow bubbles out of boredom.

"Well then..." Kaz said, watching as she blew the bubbles. He laughed a little before poking her in her side like before, "Look at you. All cute and stuff while you blow your bubbles~" he said jokingly, teasing her a little.

Roman said:
(( Sure ))
Minako yawned quietly as she walked out of her room, having went to sleep when she came home. She sighed, walking into the kitchen soon digging in the fridge to find something to drink.
Yoshino woke up and looked around, she got up and went to the kitchen and saw Minako. "Oh Hi" she says waving

Roman said:
Akane chuckled, "So, tell me, what's it like being an assassin for you? I mean, it has to be fun and all, right?" She asked.
~~~~~~~~~

"Well then..." Kaz said, watching as she blew the bubbles. He laughed a little before poking her in her side like before, "Look at you. All cute and stuff while you blow your bubbles~" he said jokingly, teasing her a little.
''i dont think my work is fun...well, assassinating dimensional beasts is fun, the humans who experiment on supernatural...no. that isnt fun. cuz when i see that human......i can only see a hundred supernatural graves...''

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino woke up and looked around, she got up and went to the kitchen and saw Minako. "Oh Hi" she says waving
Minako turned around, looking at Yoshino, "Hey."she said, closing the fridge behind her. "How are you today?" She asked, taking a drink of her juice.

~~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont think my work is fun...well, assassinating dimensional beasts is fun, the humans who experiment on supernatural...no. that isnt fun. cuz when i see that human......i can only see a hundred supernatural graves...''
Akane stopped swimming and looked at Neo, "Sorry to hear that. Some people enjoy their job as a assassin. I just thought you did too... Mainly because you get to see many nice things, I really wasn't talking about the killing part. I know how it feels though."

Roman said:
Minako turned around, looking at Yoshino, "Hey."she said, closing the fridge behind her. "How are you today?" She asked, taking a drink of her juice.
~~~~~~~

Akane stopped swimming and looked at Neo, "Sorry to hear that. Some people enjoy their job as a assassin. I just thought you did too... Mainly because you get to see many nice things, I really wasn't talking about the killing part. I know how it feels though."
''...if people enjoy being assassins...they just need to quit soon before the job consumes them...''

Roman said:
"Im good, how about you?" she asks leaning against the wall

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Lucelia soon kicked the pistol making it shatter. She then did another kick that...sliced Celia's clothing?! Soon Lucelia was back on her feet before doing warm up kicks?...
''i hope your good in martial arts, cuz if you arent, your gonna die. oh wait. your injured''

??Celia??

tumblr_nw4fgnm8i61rl9sqto5_1280.jpg

Celia blinked and looked down at herself before looking at Lucelia, "You just... cut my clothes? Well... okay then." She muttered, still remaining on the ground from the bullet in her leg before looking around. "Do you have a knife or something?" She asked before adding. "I'm not gonna hurt you with it, I just wanna take out the bullet."

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_nw4fgnm8i61rl9sqto5_1280.jpg

Celia blinked and looked down at herself before looking at Lucelia, "You just... cut my clothes? Well... okay then." She muttered, still remaining on the ground from the bullet in her leg before looking around. "Do you have a knife or something?" She asked before adding. "I'm not gonna hurt you with it, I just wanna take out the bullet."

...?Lucelia blinked. She was asking the enemy a favor? She soon sighed and walked over to her before she summoned some medical tools and slowly started to take out the bullet?...

''i would have a knife but it would only make the wound bigger. this is probably the only nice thing im gonna do for you today......you want a new shirt with that too?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...if people enjoy being assassins...they just need to quit soon before the job consumes them...''
Akane sighed, "I know a few assassins. They've been doing their jobs for years and they seem pretty well-rounded... At least to me." She said.

~~~~~~~~~

Mayyflower said:
"Im good, how about you?" she asks leaning against the wall
Minako smiled, "I'm fine. Just woke up." She said, stretching her arms a little. "Want something out of the fridge or anything?" She asked.

Roman said:
Akane sighed, "I know a few assassins. They've been doing their jobs for years and they seem pretty well-rounded... At least to me." She said.
~~~~~~~~~

Minako smiled, "I'm fine. Just woke up." She said, stretching her arms a little. "Want something out of the fridge or anything?" She asked.
''every assassin, i believe, have their own limits in being one. once you reach that limit, you better stop soon before you start to think of yourself as a weapon more than your own life..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''every assassin, i believe, have their own limits in being one. once you reach that limit, you better stop soon before you start to think of yourself as a weapon more than your own life..''
"What about that kid? Mika was it?" Akane asked. "She's a living weapon, but does she consider herself to be one?" She asked, wondering what the answer to her question would be

Roman said:
~~~~~~~~~

Yoshino nods. "Juice yea" she says taking Yoshi out of her pocket and putting it on her hand.

Roman said:
"What about that kid? Mika was it?" Akane asked. "She's a living weapon, but does she consider herself to be one?" She asked, wondering what the answer to her question would be
''no. but sometimes she cant control herself when she starts blasting shit''

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino nods. "Juice yea" she says taking Yoshi out of her pocket and putting it on her hand.
Minako turned back around and grabbed Yoshino a juice. When she turned around, she noticed Yoshino was on her hand. "What's that?" She asked curiously, as she handed her the juice.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no. but sometimes she cant control herself when she starts blasting shit''
"I see. Sounds like a lively one you have on your hands then." Akane said, laughing lightly. "She isn't that much of a handful I'm guessing."

Roman said:
~~~~~~~~~

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nw2ml6RgLC1s6iuz7o1_540.gif

Yoshino blushed and squirmed at the poke on her side before she sat up a little for air. She crossed her arms under her chest and looked off to the side, "I-It's not cute at all. I'm pretty sure I look like a little kid..." She muttered before quickly adding, "Not that I care or anything."

Roman said:
Minako turned back around and grabbed Yoshino a juice. When she turned around, she noticed Yoshino was on her hand. "What's that?" She asked curiously, as she handed her the juice.
"My friend Yoshi" she says taking the juice, she didn't really like saying she was a puppet cause the P word offended Yoshi.

"Ah good morning Hermit" Yoshi yawned before noticing Minako. "You must be Minako" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucelia blinked. She was asking the enemy a favor? She soon sighed and walked over to her before she summoned some medical tools and slowly started to take out the bullet✦...
''i would have a knife but it would only make the wound bigger. this is probably the only nice thing im gonna do for you today......you want a new shirt with that too?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia figured that this would be the only nice thing done for her, she wasn't expecting anything else. "That would be nice, I can't really fight in my bra and panties... it's cold and a little odd."

Roman said:
Ayame blinked, trying to deny the fact that she'd seen the scscars. "What? Seen what? I have no idea what you're talking about, Blue." She said, looking everywhere but at her. "Yep. No idea at all.."
(( I would have had him respond if he weren't fighting. Sorry. ))
Blue smiled a bit but her small smile was sad " its ok , i saw your face , your face went white" she shugged " other people, the regular humans they arent as .... Accepting.... I mean i look like i was put in a pencil sharpener" her green eyes downcast as she shoves her hands in her pocket

( its ok, maybe hear her call out when the battle is over?? Or i can keep her callin out untill he hears it)

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back