• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane noddd before making her way out to the pool. She stood right beside it, looking at the water. She looked towards Neo,who was still inside and smiled, "Waiting~"
latest

...?Neo soon came out in a bikini as well though she was wearing a shirt over her top?...

''oh you didnt have to wait for me...''

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille looked at Levya with an amazed look, still keeping an eye on the pancakes. She spoke with an intrigued enthusiasm◇...
"I know! Earth food is just so good!"
...✦Levya soon nodded in agreement✦...

Nonalaka said:
Amara uncovered one eye glanced over at Natsume when she heard natsumi fall "Y-You're just watching it??!" She asked before seeing Natsumi "A-And what happened Natsumi??"
''oh...whoops...i kinda punched her when i got excited..''

...☫Natsuru came in and saw they were still going at it and left again☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...whoops...i kinda punched her when i got excited..''
...☫Natsuru came in and saw they were still going at it and left again☫...
Amara stared at Natsume for a moment "This is just too weird" she said before deciding to leave the room, obviously not wanting to see any of it that was her daughter after all.

Nonalaka said:
Amara stared at Natsume for a moment "This is just too weird" she said before deciding to leave the room, obviously not wanting to see any of it that was her daughter after all.
(5 minutes later)

...✿Both the girl and Arako sat on the couch not looking at each other as they look in different directions out of embarrassment as Natsumi was pulling on Natsume's cheeks on another couch and Natsuru and Amara were sitting on a couch in front of the girl and Arako✿...

''so...what now?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
(5 minutes later)
...✿Both the girl and Arako sat on the couch not looking at each other as they look in different directions out of embarrassment as Natsumi was pulling on Natsume's cheeks on another couch and Natsuru and Amara were sitting on a couch in front of the girl and Arako✿...

''so...what now?''
Amara glanced at Natsuru with a confused look, obviously not having the answer to that question "Uhm, W-Well....Who exactly are you?..." She asked the girl as she looked in her direction.

Nonalaka said:
Amara glanced at Natsuru with a confused look, obviously not having the answer to that question "Uhm, W-Well....Who exactly are you?..." She asked the girl as she looked in her direction.
''...Aiko..''

Roman said:
Han roared, watching as the blast came towards him. He hunched over slightly, his gaze locked on Akira, before he formed another ball of energy between his horns, soon firing back.
tumblr_nxrlayX5131ujxcaso1_500.gif

"You may be strong. You most likely will defeat me, but I won't give up. Not until I feel I've avenged her. You took her away from me... And I won't stand for it. You killed her you bastard!" He yelled, as he began pouring more energy intthe the blast.

(( I'm re-watching FS/N:UBW and I saw Gilgamesh kill Archer and was like... Damn. xD ))
...♅Akira felt Han's beam clash with his own, along with hearing the words that he spoke. When Han stopped talking, Akira felt his beam get pushed back. He grit his teeth and spoke as he increased the power of his wave, causing it to begin pushing back Han's beam. The ground around Akira began to rip apart and float into the air♅...

“ You wish to avenge your wife, even if you die in the process? How pathetic. I despise people like you, who put their own lives in jeopardy for some glorious, hopeless cause. It's arrogant to think just saying things out loud is enough. Self-gratifying on the part of the speaker, and conceited on the part of the listener. She had to die. Get over it. It was either that, or her memories being erased during the cleansing process. I think she appreciates it more that she could keep the memories you two had. Ha!

tumblr_nkhtkcmaGj1tvfdg1o1_500_zpspcggtpql.gif

----------

((( xD )))

Nanne said:
At hearing him say so Yuki got up and walked over to his side. She grabbed his hand, "Well then let's go together then...I'd like to keep you company..." she said as she tugged on him softly.
Alex nodded, "Yeah. I'm right behind you." He said, smiling warmly. "Thanks for coming. Now I'll have someone to talk to while I paint." He said, chuckling lightly. "I mean... I could have talked to myself, but that's just crazy."

Nonalaka said:
Maya tilted her head a little at his words before giggling and shaking her head "Why are you apologising? Its fine~" she said happily "Besides, I'll appreciate the food more now since I'm hungry and had to wait on it" she said before shrugging a little "That's how I see it anyways."
Cecil smiled, "Yeah, you're right. Now that I'm hungry, I might just eat more than expected though~" he then thought quietly to himself. "I wonder how much the bill would be... Especially since both of us could have quite the appetite."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Neo soon came out in a bikini as well though she was wearing a shirt over her top?...
''oh you didnt have to wait for me...''

Ayame was in the water already, "When you went to change, I got in the pool." She said, swimming around. "I was waiting at first though."

Nonalaka said:
((Sure))
Once the movie ended and the credits rolled Dakota looked at Roland and smiled. "Well that was fun, wasn't it?~~" she said happily
Roland looked at Dakota and smiled back at her before leaning in to nuzzle her nose "Yeah, it was, good choice~" he said softly before looking into her eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucelia soon dismissed the gun blades when she saw Celia fall. She soon walked to her with a pistol to Celia's head✦...
''any last words mongrel?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia looked up at her and smiled through the pain before using her non injured leg to kick out Lucelia's legs from under her, causing her to fall to the ground before she grabbed a hold of the pistol in her hands. "Nope, don't think so~" She was oddly cheery before almost being on her deathbed

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira felt Han's beam clash with his own, along with hearing the words that he spoke. When Han stopped talking, Akira felt his beam get pushed back. He grit his teeth and spoke as he increased the power of his wave, causing it to begin pushing back Han's beam. The ground around Akira began to rip apart and float into the air♅...

“ You wish to avenge your wife, even if you die in the process? How pathetic. I despise people like you, who put their own lives in jeopardy for some glorious, hopeless cause. It's arrogant to think just saying things out loud is enough. Self-gratifying on the part of the speaker, and conceited on the part of the listener. She had to die. Get over it. It was either that, or her memories being erased during the cleansing process. I think she appreciates it more that she could keep the memories you two had. Ha!

tumblr_nkhtkcmaGj1tvfdg1o1_500_zpspcggtpql.gif

----------

((( xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Han was gonna add more energy into the blast, but was too late. The energy from, Akira's and his own blast collided with Han's body and sent him flying into some nearby structures. He then caught him self, sliding back on all fours. He looked at Akira and shook his head, as if he were a wild beast.

tumblr_nc4cz8yDiK1tqj77no1_500.gif

"Akira..." It growled. It sound like it said something else after that, but it was hard to make out. Han yelled out like before, soon standing up. He then reached his hand out behind him, his sword soon flew into his hand. He caught it and swung the sword, the area behind him caved into the ground from the strength of the wind pressure.

hollowfied_ichigo_gif_by_jlegend83-d4bk9mi.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back