• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had poked her fork into another piece and was about to force it down her throat when she noticed Kenji suddenly get up and leave the room. Seeing him do that, it was a like a punch to the stomach. Whether or not it was, it felt like she was the cause of this. So a part of her wanted to chase after him, make sure he was okay. But another part knew that he probably needed some space, so in the end she decided to stay. When he disappeared Lumina glanced back at her own plate, at the fork in her hand that was slightly shaking. This food... it was all because of this damn food. No, that wasn't it... it was her fault. All her fault that he was probably upset. So Lumina stood up, trying to keep her face as free of emotion as possible (which was failing miserably), placing her fork on her plate, a single destination in mind. She spoke before heading toward the upstairs bathroom♤...
"...I-I'm done too."
...♅Akira watched as Lumina got up and talked to them all. He spoke as he looked down at her plate, then to Lumina herself♅...

“ You sure? You hardly touched your food~ ”

Blue reached up and shook her hand, not noticing her sleeve slip exposing her scare lumpy skin " its ok im a bit jumpy , My name is Blue" she adjusted the hoodie turning a bit red hoping the girl didnt notice " im new here"

@Roman

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi stood there forcing himself not to run away and when Kaori turned around it made it that much harder to stay, he could just silently disappear and force himself to stay away, he manged to keep any thoughts of his life before out of his head for, well, since he saw her die, hell, for all he knew this could be a dream or nightmare and he could just be sleeping in that underground hideout. But he stayed and braced himself for anything, but not what Kaori had said, he just felt like he got off too easily, but he wouldn't argue it. What Masahi didn't notice was the smile on his face and he had to suppress it and his almost happy tone as he started to speak♝...
"Wait, really!? *Ahem* I m-mean, of c-course, and i' carry everything myself....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori didn't turn around, but just stood there, facing away from him. She could definitely hear the change in attitude of his voice, almost sounding like he was... happy. Well, it's not like she ran off or anything, or did anything worse... really, she was just allowing herself to be mad, without pushing him away. She couldn't bear the thought of having him disappear again, so she wanted to do everything she could to avoid that happening. Even if it was her first kiss, and she was mad that he took it, she wasn't going to be so mad that he ran off. So Kaori huffed a big before speaking and starting off toward the shops☆...

"Yeah.. you're gonna do that!"

Roman said:
Ayame nodded, "That is pretty good~ Sorry if I scared you by the way. I'm more of a stealthy person than super loud and what not." She said, offering the girl a hand to shake. "I'm Ayame~ Nice to meetcha!"
~~~~~~~

"Well then... Everywhere is where I'll take you my friend!" Asuna said excitedly. "First stop: The cafeteria. It's the place closest to the library~" she said, walking to the door. "I don't know if many people come here, I don't reply come here myself." She said with a sigh.

~~~~~~~

"Sure thing." Roman said, handing her the girl. "I didn't expect twins. I thought we'd just have one~" he said, sort of excited about it. "Anyways, what should we name them? Any ideas?" He asked.

(( I'm thinking of one for the boy xDD ))
(didnt we already plan everything before this? xD )

♡Mal held the girl and thought about it

"Misaka? for the girl of course..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as Lumina got up and talked to them all. He spoke as he looked down at her plate, then to Lumina herself♅...

[/QUOTE]
Han winced a little as he walked, the headache he had got from the weird spark of energy in his body had gotten worst. It felt as if he were gonna die. He placed his hands on the side of his head, clutching it tightly. Han then fell to the ground, on his knees where and explosion of pure energy burst out from his body. It was clear that he wasn't himself anymore. The area was was clouded with dust, but you could see a figure standing there. It had long hair, and horns. A mask and a black sword. The smoke and dust had began to clear, and when it did, it was visible. Whatever it was, wanted something. It was breathing heavily and soon it yelled out, "Akira!!!!" In a loud echoed tone.

ICHIGO-bleach-anime-33691691-500-287.gif

Han floated up in the air, before appearing over the general area of which he felt Akira's energy in almost an instant. The yelled out loudly once more before blasting a hole in the roof and charging straight at Akira.

(( I'm terrible at interruptions xDD ))

Roman said:
Ayame nodded, "That is pretty good~ Sorry if I scared you by the way. I'm more of a stealthy person than super loud and what not." She said, offering the girl a hand to shake. "I'm Ayame~ Nice to meetcha!"
~~~~~~~

"Well then... Everywhere is where I'll take you my friend!" Asuna said excitedly. "First stop: The cafeteria. It's the place closest to the library~" she said, walking to the door. "I don't know if many people come here, I don't reply come here myself." She said with a sigh.

~~~~~~~

"Sure thing." Roman said, handing her the girl. "I didn't expect twins. I thought we'd just have one~" he said, sort of excited about it. "Anyways, what should we name them? Any ideas?" He asked.

(( I'm thinking of one for the boy xDD ))
...回Skylar nodded, taking note of where things were. She was good at memorizing these kinds of things thankfully, so it was easy enough. She followed along after Asuna happily, responding as she reached the door回...

"I see. Well, that'll be convenient... sometimes I'll get so engrossed in my studies I'll forget to eat!"

Sixxx said:
Blue reached up and shook her hand, not noticing her sleeve slip exposing her scare lumpy skin " its ok im a bit jumpy , My name is Blue" she adjusted the hoodie turning a bit red hoping the girl didnt notice " im new here"
@Roman
Ayame saw Blue's arm, but didn't say anything about it. She didn't want to make her uncomfortable, nor did she want to seem rude. "Is that so? Well welcome. I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do~" she said softly. "What grade?"

~~~~~

LunaCrosby said:
(didnt we already plan everything before this? xD )
♡Mal held the girl and thought about it

"Misaka? for the girl of course..."
(( Yeah, but I want to choose a new name xDD ))

Roman thought for a moment, but nothing came to mind. "I can't think of a name for my own son. Wow. What a dad I am." He said, muttering the last part. "I promise I'll have a name for him before the day is over, Mal."

~~~~~~~

Lumina said:
...回Skylar nodded, taking note of where things were. She was good at memorizing these kinds of things thankfully, so it was easy enough. She followed along after Asuna happily, responding as she reached the door回...
"I see. Well, that'll be convenient... sometimes I'll get so engrossed in my studies I'll forget to eat!"
Asuna giggled a little, "I guess this is perfect for you. I don't want you to starve yourself. That's harmful to the body." She said, proudly. "But seriously, I hope this keeps you from forgetting meals. They serve whatever you need so you'll be fine."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Roman said:
Han winced a little as he walked, the headache he had got from the weird spark of energy in his body had gotten worst. It felt as if he were gonna die. He placed his hands on the side of his head, clutching it tightly. Han then fell to the ground, on his knees where and explosion of pure energy burst out from his body. It was clear that he wasn't himself anymore. The area was was clouded with dust, but you could see a figure standing there. It had long hair, and horns. A mask and a black sword. The smoke and dust had began to clear, and when it did, it was visible. Whatever it was, wanted something. It was breathing heavily and soon it yelled out, "Akira!!!!" In a loud echoed tone.

Han floated up in the air, before appearing over the general area of which he felt Akira's energy in almost an instant. The yelled out loudly once more before blasting a hole in the roof and charging straight at Akira.

...♤Lumina froze at the foot of the stairs. So even Akira had noticed as well. Well, she shouldn't really be surprised, in all honesty, but it still sucked nonetheless. This time, it wasn't so easy to hide the emotions on her face, her expression twisted, a mix of hurt and shame and self-loathing, giving a very forced smile as she spoke♤...

"I'm fine, re-"

...♤Lumina was cut off as a burst of energy appeared and cut through the ceiling, landing between herself and Akira. She was blown back, landing somewhat akwardly on the stairs, getting the wind knocked out of her. As she tried to recover, both from the pain of landing on the stairs and gasping for breath she barely noticed a figure coming flying toward the house♤...

Roman said:
Ayame saw Blue's arm, but didn't say anything about it. She didn't want to make her uncomfortable, nor did she want to seem rude. "Is that so? Well welcome. I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do~" she said softly. "What grade?"
~~~~~

(( Yeah, but I want to choose a new name xDD ))

Roman thought for a moment, but nothing came to mind. "I can't think of a name for my own son. Wow. What a dad I am." He said, muttering the last part. "I promise I'll have a name for him before the day is over, Mal."

~~~~~~~

Asuna giggled a little, "I guess this is perfect for you. I don't want you to starve yourself. That's harmful to the body." She said, proudly. "But seriously, I hope this keeps you from forgetting meals. They serve whatever you need so you'll be fine."
♡Mal laughed lightly

"take your time, it takes some people a lot longer"

(alright then xD )

" they placed me as junior I guess , I have never been to school before ..." Blue stood and picked up her bag " um actually can you show me where these dorms are" she handed her a paper with her dorm number on it"

((@Roman HAN IS STILL GOING??? Lol holy shit i thought he would be gone by now xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
((I almost guarantee you'll reply to akira's post first))

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori didn't turn around, but just stood there, facing away from him. She could definitely hear the change in attitude of his voice, almost sounding like he was... happy. Well, it's not like she ran off or anything, or did anything worse... really, she was just allowing herself to be mad, without pushing him away. She couldn't bear the thought of having him disappear again, so she wanted to do everything she could to avoid that happening. Even if it was her first kiss, and she was mad that he took it, she wasn't going to be so mad that he ran off. So Kaori huffed a big before speaking and starting off toward the shops☆...
"Yeah.. you're gonna do that!"
...♝Masahi inwardly sighed and started to follow her, though not like a normal person walking, but rather silently as to become as just like a shadow as possible. He knew that she probably wouldn't trust him again after today, and he couldn't find a reason why she would in the first place, in her mind he was dead up till a few days ago,and now he had returned scared and with patchy memory at best, hardly a convincing story now that he thought on it, sure it was the same physical body, but the person mentally in charge was far different from the one before, though he was sure some shred of his old self was floating around he wasn't able to find it easily. So for the moment he just followed Kaori with a blank look on his face as he stayed behind her with a quiet ease♝...

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal laughed lightly
"take your time, it takes some people a lot longer"

(alright then xD )
(( I literally just made more work for myself xDD ))

Roman smiled, "I guess you're right. You always know how to cheer a guy up, y'know?" He said, before looking down at the baby he held. "I'll have a name for you little guy. Just wait on it." He said, laughing lightly.

~~~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
" they placed me as junior I guess , I have never been to school before ..." Blue stood and picked up her bag " um actually can you show me where these dorms are" she handed her a paper with her dorm number on it"
((@Roman HAN IS STILL GOING??? Lol holy shit i thought he would be gone by now xD ))
(( Yeah, he's come a long way xDD ))

Ayame looked at the paper, memorizing the number she had just read. "Follow me. I'll get you there in no time." She said, soon standing up and walking towards the girls dorm. "So, you believe you're a junior? Well that's good enough."

Roman said:

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina froze at the foot of the stairs. So even Akira had noticed as well. Well, she shouldn't really be surprised, in all honesty, but it still sucked nonetheless. This time, it wasn't so easy to hide the emotions on her face, her expression twisted, a mix of hurt and shame and self-loathing, giving a very forced smile as she spoke♤...
"I'm fine, re-"

...♤Lumina was cut off as a burst of energy appeared and cut through the ceiling, landing between herself and Akira. She was blown back, landing somewhat akwardly on the stairs, getting the wind knocked out of her. As she tried to recover, both from the pain of landing on the stairs and gasping for breath she barely noticed a figure coming flying toward the house♤...
...♅Akira's vision snapped from Lumina to the blast that was heading towards him. He quickly brought a shield up to block the attack, causing it to dissipate after the blast had vanished. Akira then saw Han charge towards him, and he quickly push Asuka's chair away from him, along with picking up Haruo. He shouted at Hikari and Kioko as he handed baby Haruo to Hikari. Hikari then ran around and gripped Asuka's hand using her free hand and led her to the stairs, away from Akira and the charging Han♅...

“ Take Haruo, Lumina and your mother out of here, quickly! ”

...♅Akira prepared himself as Han drew closer♅...

Blue followed her looking around as she walked " yeh they had me fill out a thing with my age and such , i think im like 18 but i never went to school so they just stuck me as a junior ." She looked at some kids on the court yard practicing their powers " what are your powers? " she asked.

@Roman

(( hes probably still a player lol))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's vision snapped from Lumina to the blast that was heading towards him. He quickly brought a shield up to block the attack, causing it to dissipate after the blast had vanished. Akira then saw Han charge towards him, and he quickly push Asuka's chair away from him, along with picking up Haruo. He shouted at Hikari and Kioko as he handed Kioko baby Haruo. Hikari ran around and gripped Asuka's hand and led her to the stairs, away from Akira and the charging Han♅...
“ Take Haruo, Lumina and your mother out of here, quickly! ”

...♅Akira prepared himself as Han drew closer♅...

[/QUOTE]
Han stopped in his tracks. Waiting.... Once Akira's family was out of sight, he took a step forward, but that step leaded to a teleportation step, causing Han to appear in front of him. "Die." He said in his echoing sinister voice. Soon another ball of energy began to form in the space between his horns and it was fired directly at Akira. It was obvious Han was still in some control since he waited for the rest of Akira's family to escape, but as for his killing killing instinct... It wasn't him. "I'll cut you into thousands of pieces, Akira." He said, as he raised his blade, waiting to see the results of the blast.

Sixxx said:
Blue followed her looking around as she walked " yeh they had me fill out a thing with my age and such , i think im like 18 but i never went to school so they just stuck me as a junior ." She looked at some kids on the court yard practicing their powers " what are your powers? " she asked.
@Roman

(( hes probably still a player lol))
(( I think you're thinking about Asong's Han. Mine was dating your character Dylan. ))

"Well I can move faster than light. As for my others, I'm not sure." Ayame said. "I do plan on learning the rest... That's why I'm here oh... And I'm on the run." She told her. "What about you?"

Roman said:
Han stopped in his tracks. Waiting.... Once Akira's family was out of sight, he took a step forward, but that step leaded to a teleportation step, causing Han to appear in front of him. "Die." He said in his echoing sinister voice. Soon another ball of energy began to form in the space between his horns and it was fired directly at Akira. It was obvious Han was still in some control since he waited for the rest of Akira's family to escape, but as for his killing killing instinct... It wasn't him. "I'll cut you into thousands of pieces, Akira." He said, as he raised his blade, waiting to see the results of the blast.
...♅Due to his family being in close proximity to Akira, he couldn't use his powers because of the risk of collateral damage. Han's ball of energy slammed into Akira's chest and sent him spiralling out of the window, causing him to land in the middle of the street. The force of the impact caused Akira to bounce onto the ice that had formed on the ground from the recent, cold weather. Akira staggered to his feet and held the spot where the blast had hit him, soon stumbling forward and then dropping to his hands and knees. He spoke to himself as this occurred♅...

Damn it, I let down my guard.. I'm still too close to effectively utilise my powers..

tumblr_nu0ocqNt4U1uebs8eo1_500_zpsmmzmqjpj.gif

Roman said:
(( I literally just made more work for myself xDD ))
Roman smiled, "I guess you're right. You always know how to cheer a guy up, y'know?" He said, before looking down at the baby he held. "I'll have a name for you little guy. Just wait on it." He said, laughing lightly.

~~~~~~~~

(( Yeah, he's come a long way xDD ))

Ayame looked at the paper, memorizing the number she had just read. "Follow me. I'll get you there in no time." She said, soon standing up and walking towards the girls dorm. "So, you believe you're a junior? Well that's good enough."
( xD well you wanted a new name for the boy so... have fun xD )

♡Mal sighed lightly

"I'm sure whatever you chose he'll be happy with"

Blue smiled " um well i can change into any animal ,mythical or not. I can heal others and i can manipulate the elements, and i just started being able to work with telekentics ,thats a new one" she put her hood down and fixed her hair , on her neck more scars revealed themselves bigger than the ones on her arms " i love working with nature most of all " she looked outside through a hallway window and smiled as a cherry tree with pink blossoms sprouted and grew in the court yard

@Roman

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Due to his family being in close proximity to Akira, he couldn't use his powers because of the risk of collateral damage. Han's ball of energy slammed into Akira's chest and sent him spiralling out of the window, causing him to land in the middle of the street. The force of the impact caused Akira to bounce onto the ice that had formed on the ground from the recent, cold weather. Akira staggered to his feet and held the spot where the blast had hit him, soon stumbling forward and then dropping to his hands and knees. He spoke to himself as this occurred♅...
Damn it, I let down my guard.. I'm still too close to effectively utilise my powers..

tumblr_nu0ocqNt4U1uebs8eo1_500_zpsmmzmqjpj.gif

[/QUOTE]
Han jumped into the air once again, and landed right in front of Akira. "Quit your babbling. You should save your breath." He said, as hee grabbed Akira by his hair, lifting him off the ground. "It would be a shame for your family to watch you die. Especially now. In such a weak pathetic state." Han then threw Akira back inside the house before shooting another blast at him.

giphy.gif

"You're persistent. I like that, but it won't bode you well when you show no strength." He yelled, before he appeared over Akira again. He then placed his foot on his head and started putting putting his weight down.

LunaCrosby said:
( xD well you wanted a new name for the boy so... have fun xD )
♡Mal sighed lightly

"I'm sure whatever you chose he'll be happy with"
(( I know I know xDD ))

"Yeah I hope so." Roman said, looking up at Mal. "I wonder what I'll end up choosing. I bet it's gonna be something cool." He said laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Han jumped into the air once again, and landed right in front of Akira. "Quit your babbling. You should save your breath." He said, as hee grabbed Akira by his hair, lifting him off the ground. "It would be a shame for your family to watch you die. Especially now. In such a weak pathetic state." Han then threw Akira back inside the house before shooting another blast at him.
giphy.gif

"You're persistent. I like that, but it won't bode you well when you show no strength." He yelled, before he appeared over Akira again. He then placed his foot on his head and started putting putting his weight down.
...♅As Akira was soaring back towards his house, he prepared a small blast, and fired it towards the blast Han had shot, causing them to clash and cancel one another out. Due to firing a blast, Akira was flung back faster, causing him to go through one of the house's walls. Akira rolled along the ground and coughed, blood soon forming from his mouth. Suddenly, Han appeared above him and placed his foot against his head. Akira grit his teeth. Akira quickly brought his fist directly above Han's foot. He then jumped to his feet and jumped backwards, soon flying out of the window. Akira continued flying through the air, putting distance between Han and his house. His irises never left Han as he flew further away. He suddenly stopped and spoke♅...

This should be far enough..

tumblr_mvto3gqT881s0soqwo1_500_zpsvhebywor.gif

Sixxx said:
Blue smiled " um well i can change into any animal ,mythical or not. I can heal others and i can manipulate the elements, and i just started being able to work with telekentics ,thats a new one" she put her hood down and fixed her hair , on her neck more scars revealed themselves bigger than the ones on her arms " i love working with nature most of all " she looked outside through a hallway window and smiled as a cherry tree with pink blossoms sprouted and grew in the court yard
@Roman
"That's amazing. I wish I could do some of that stuff..." Ayame said, watching as tree sprouted and grew. "You mean like that? That's pretty cool. Especially since I like those kind of trees." She said, before seeing Blue's dorm. "Hey. I found you're dorm~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As Akira was soaring back towards his house, he prepared a small blast, and fired it towards the blast Han had shot, causing them to clash and cancel one another out. Due to firing a blast, Akira was flung back faster, causing him to go through one of the house's walls. Akira rolled along the ground and coughed, blood soon forming from his mouth. Suddenly, Han appeared above him and placed his foot against his head. Akira grit his teeth. Akira quickly brought his fist directly above Han's foot. He then jumped to his feet and jumped backwards, soon flying out of the window. Akira continued flying through the air, putting distance between Han and his house. His irises never left Han as he flew further away. He suddenly stopped and spoke♅...
This should be far enough..

tumblr_mvto3gqT881s0soqwo1_500_zpsvhebywor.gif

[/QUOTE]
Han watched as Akira flew away. This made him angrier than he already was. He yelled out, his voice echoing around the area. "I don't like chasing my prey, Akira. I like killing it where I found it." He yelled, before he appeared behind him. It was obvious, that the madder you made him, the more his power rises. "Peek-a-Boo." He said, slamming his foot into Akira's spine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back