• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Blue opened the door and looked inside she set her bag on the floor and touch the provided bed, it had cheap sheets and a few blankets the school provided she sighed a shakey breath " i cant remember the last time i laid on a bed..."she looked over at Ayame and shrugged she yanked off the hoodie and placed it on the bed she stood in jeans and a tank top not looking at Ayame yetas she put her few belongings away. Her arms and chest and back that were covered in thousands of scars some bigger than others , some were odd , large splotches showing where fire had taken he skin " wanna go someplace to eat , im starving"

@Roman

(( i think ill bring Dylan back into Hans life in a super dramatic way if thats ok with you))

Sixxx said:
Blue opened the door and looked inside she set her bag on the floor and touch the provided bed, it had cheap sheets and a few blankets the school provided she sighed a shakey breath " i cant remember the last time i laid on a bed..."she looked over at Ayame and shrugged she yanked off the hoodie and placed it on the bed she stood in jeans and a tank top not looking at Ayame yetas she put her few belongings away. Her arms and chest and back that were covered in thousands of scars some bigger than others , some were odd , large splotches showing where fire had taken he skin " wanna go someplace to eat , im starving"
@Roman

(( i think ill bring Dylan back into Hans life in a super dramatic way if thats ok with you))
Ayame continued to remain silent about the scars, though they were only peaking her interest in them. When she heard Blue mention food, she quickly snapped back to reality. "Y-Yeah! Let's go grab a bite. I haven't eaten anything all day."

(( Well I'm alright with it, but over the period of time you were gone I didn't know if you were returning or not. He's married now. ))

Roman said:
Han watched as Akira flew away. This made his angrier than he already was. He yelled out, his voice echoing around the area. "I don't like chasing my prey, Akira. I like killing it where I found it." He yelled, before he appeared behind him. It was obvious, that the madder you made him, the more his power rises. "Peek-a-Boo." He said, slamming his foot into Akira's spine.
...♅Akira vanished from beneath Han's foot, causing him to lower in the air slightly. Akira stood behind Han and spoke as he laughed lightly♅...

“ I'm your prey? You forget, I am the apex predator. You are my prey, and we're not anywhere near my house- ”

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2010_zpsg1ozwwug.gif

...♅Akira's power suddenly exploded, revealing a pure white aura surrounding him. He spoke as his eyes narrowed at Han♅...

“ -Meaning I don't have to restrict my power anymore. ”

ezgif.com-gif-maker%209_zpsajuhxwjq.gif

...♅Akira then continued as he placed both of his hands to his side, and began generating a blue ball of power between his palms♅...

“ I always said that if anyone ever attacked my wife or my children, I would make sure they would be referred to in the past tense. Unfortunately, you did that very thing. I don't care if you are overcome with rage or grief, you will rot. Take this attack as your farewell gift. ”

...♅Akira then spoke as a red aura soon polluted his white aura. He threw his arms forward and fired the wave towards Han♅...

Kamehameha!

kamehameha.gif

shortyshot8 said:
(I don't remember xD )
Cam smiled before giving her a hug
Asami was surprised by the sudden hug. "Oh! Uh...haha.." She blushed and didn't know what to do.

( well now i just wanna mess everything up lol)

Blue looked over at her and examined her , she didnt look repulsed but didn't look happy blue grabbed a button up jacket and pulled it on but left it open. " whats good around her?"

Dylan gasped for air and coughed help she said calling out with her mind a chain on her ankle clinked against the forest floor and she shivered , why am i cold? Its summer....isnt it? She rolled to her side her body screamin in pain the entire the. She couldnt see well and felt the forest floor around her . Finding empty needles on the ground, she shoved them in her pocket , figuring when she got out she would see what was in them and if it is in her. She realizes a sharp pain on her side and presses her hand on it , only to find it soaked with her own blood an feeling something in the wound she lays back taking in shallow breaths Han... Help she said calling out for him with her mind tears running down her face as she passes out .

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"Thank you" she said happily as her ears twitched a little, she took the hot cocoa in her hands and looked down at it, her face was a little blushed from the cold outside, she took a sip of co oa before speaking "I've been having a lovely time...much better than studying all day" she said with a small giggle "Thank you for that too"
"Ah...haha it's really...I had a great time as well." he said and blushed a little. He hoped she would think it was because of the cold. He took another drink of his cocoa. "I really enjoyed myself today and getting to know you...haha"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"My grandfather, and if we want to continue being safe we have to go see him." he said flatly. "He is wise and sharp. Not one to play games." he spoke sullenly.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini slowly nodded "Oooh, I see..." She said as before glancing over at him, noticing his sulking manner ".....but he's a nice guy...right?" She asked, wondering was that the right thing to say.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland smiled then set the popcorn on his lap before placing his arm around her shoulder as the move started
((Timeskip?))

[/QUOTE]
((Sure))

Once the movie ended and the credits rolled Dakota looked at Roland and smiled. "Well that was fun, wasn't it?~~" she said happily

Roman said:
Cecil looked around, scanning the area for the diner. Once he spotted it, he nodded his head. "That's it. Let's get over before we don't get the good seats."
Maya nodded and smiled, her grip on his hand being a little tighter as they came closer to the diner, 'this isn't so bad...' She thought, reassuring herself, the flowers in her hair turning a pale yellow.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi waved her hands in front of her, shaking her head as she spoke. "N-No! It wasn't obvious at all, I just thought that's how most people were. I-I mean, I was nervous about my first day to when I started, but only a little because I was mostly excited... I don't think that really helped." She muttered and rubbed the back of her head, looking away for a it. Yumi looked back at Elliot when she heard him talk, "It's not silly at all. At least, I don't think so. Crowds are a bit intimidating and so are people, you'd just have to... get use to being around them. Not that it would be easy or anything."

Elliot remained silent for a bit, honestly he thought she was going to say something harsh about growing up and getting on with it so her answer was actually pleasant to hear, he looked over at her slowly before smiling. "I-I know I have to get used to it, I just haven't gotten around to it I-I suppose, I will though" he said with a nod "Y'know, eventually..." He said before they arrived at the thrift store. "Okay, were here"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira vanished from beneath Han's foot, causing him to lower in the air slightly. Akira stood behind Han and spoke as he laughed lightly♅...
“ I'm your prey? You forget, I am the apex predator. You are my prey, and we're not anywhere near my house- ”

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2010_zpsg1ozwwug.gif

...♅Akira's power suddenly exploded, revealing a pure white aura surrounding him. He spoke as his eyes narrowed at Han♅...

“ -Meaning I don't have to restrict my power anymore. ”

ezgif.com-gif-maker%209_zpsajuhxwjq.gif

...♅Akira then continued as he placed both of his hands to his side, and began generating a blue ball of power between his palms♅...

“ I always said that if anyone ever attacked my wife or my children, I would make sure they would be referred to in the past tense. Unfortunately, you did that very thing. I don't care if you are overcome with rage or grief, you will rot. Take this attack as your farewell gift. ”

...♅Akira then spoke as a red aura soon polluted his white aura. He threw his arms forward and fired the wave towards Han♅...

Kamehameha!

kamehameha.gif

[/QUOTE]
Han roared, watching as the blast came towards him. He hunched over slightly, his gaze locked on Akira, before he formed another ball of energy between his horns, soon firing back.

tumblr_nxrlayX5131ujxcaso1_500.gif

"You may be strong. You most likely will defeat me, but I won't give up. Not until I feel I've avenged her. You took her away from me... And I won't stand for it. You killed her you bastard!" He yelled, as he began pouring more energy intthe the blast.

(( I'm re-watching FS/N:UBW and I saw Gilgamesh kill Archer and was like... Damn. xD ))

Nanne said:
"Ah...haha it's really...I had a great time as well." he said and blushed a little. He hoped she would think it was because of the cold. He took another drink of his cocoa. "I really enjoyed myself today and getting to know you...haha"
Yuna smiled at him "Yeah, me too" she said softly before looking down at her hot cocoa "I'd love to spend the day with you again sometime..." She said as a blush grew on her cheeks "T-That is if you'd like to" she said before sipping her cocoa, her eats twitching as she spoke.

Sixxx said:
( well now i just wanna mess everything up lol)
Blue looked over at her and examined her , she didnt look repulsed but didn't look happy blue grabbed a button up jacket and pulled it on but left it open. " whats good around her?"

Dylan gasped for air and coughed help she said calling out with her mind a chain on her ankle clinked against the forest floor and she shivered , why am i cold? Its summer....isnt it? She rolled to her side her body screamin in pain the entire the. She couldnt see well and felt the forest floor around her . Finding empty needles on the ground, she shoved them in her pocket , figuring when she got out she would see what was in them and if it is in her. She realizes a sharp pain on her side and presses her hand on it , only to find it soaked with her own blood an feeling something in the wound she lays back taking in shallow breaths Han... Help she said calling out for him with her mind tears running down her face as she passes out .

@Roman
"Depends on what you want." Ayame said. "Tacos? Subs? You know all that stuff. There's plenty places around. Just name a food and I'll take you to get it."

Blue smiled " i declare the need to stuff my face with tacos" she started to walk you the door and forgot her wallet she used her mind to pick it up and float it over to her, it was shakey but she did it. She close the door and walked with Ayame " your the first to be polite when you saw them." She Said quietly

@Roman

(I love dramatic come backs)

Nonalaka said:
Rini slowly nodded "Oooh, I see..." She said as before glancing over at him, noticing his sulking manner ".....but he's a nice guy...right?" She asked, wondering was that the right thing to say.
((Sure))

Once the movie ended and the credits rolled Dakota looked at Roland and smiled. "Well that was fun, wasn't it?~~" she said happily

Maya nodded and smiled, her grip on his hand being a little tighter as they came closer to the diner, 'this isn't so bad...' She thought, reassuring herself, the flowers in her hair turning a pale yellow.

Elliot remained silent for a bit, honestly he thought she was going to say something harsh about growing up and getting on with it so her answer was actually pleasant to hear, he looked over at her slowly before smiling. "I-I know I have to get used to it, I just haven't gotten around to it I-I suppose, I will though" he said with a nod "Y'know, eventually..." He said before they arrived at the thrift store. "Okay, were here"
Cecil started walking towards, the diner, making sure Maya was still close to him. "I'm glad we're finally able to sit down and grab a bite. I've been starving." He said, laughing lightly as they closed in on the diner.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled at him "Yeah, me too" she said softly before looking down at her hot cocoa "I'd love to spend the day with you again sometime..." She said as a blush grew on her cheeks "T-That is if you'd like to" she said before sipping her cocoa, her eats twitching as she spoke.
"I think that'd be nice..." he said quietly and continued drinking his cocoa. "If it's alright with you..can I at least walk you to your place?" he asked and looked at her.

Roman said:
Cecil started walking towards, the diner, making sure Maya was still close to him. "I'm glad we're finally able to sit down and grab a bite. I've been starving." He said, laughing lightly as they closed in on the diner.
Maya smiled at him "Yeah, me too, Its quite a walk from the forest, not to mention neither of us had breakfast" she said with a giggle before looking at the diner "Well at least there's no line" she said, sounding relieved.

Sixxx said:
Blue smiled " i declare the need to stuff my face with tacos" she started to walk you the door and forgot her wallet she used her mind to pick it up and float it over to her, it was shakey but she did it. She close the door and walked with Ayame " your the first to be polite when you saw them." She Said quietly
@Roman

(I love dramatic come backs)
Ayame blinked, trying to deny the fact that she'd seen the scscars. "What? Seen what? I have no idea what you're talking about, Blue." She said, looking everywhere but at her. "Yep. No idea at all.."

(( I would have had him respond if he weren't fighting. Sorry. ))

Nanne said:
(( @Roman did I ever reply back?))
(( I'm not sure what they were doing last so I don't know if I missed your reply or if I missed yours ))

Nanne said:
"I think that'd be nice..." he said quietly and continued drinking his cocoa. "If it's alright with you..can I at least walk you to your place?" he asked and looked at her.
Yuna's ear stopped twitching as he spoke, she then nodded and smiled "Sure, that's alright with me" she said as she looked back at him.

Roman said:
"I don't know, that's why I'm still here. I probably would have been outside if I found someone using to do." He said, taking a seat on the bed. "I might just go out and draw a picture of the lake."
Yuki smiled. "That's sounds nice..." she said and yawned again. She wasn't completely awake yet.

(( Found it...sorry I didn't reply))

Nonalaka said:
Yuna's ear stopped twitching as he spoke, she then nodded and smiled "Sure, that's alright with me" she said as she looked back at him.
Mako smiled at her. "Alrighty then...it's getting a little colder so I think I should take you back now...lead the way.." he said quietly as he finished his cocoa

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled at him "Yeah, me too, Its quite a walk from the forest, not to mention neither of us had breakfast" she said with a giggle before looking at the diner "Well at least there's no line" she said, sounding relieved.
"Yeah. I could have just made some stuff appear, but I prefer this place." Cecil said. "Sorry for not thinking about that earlier. We wouldn't be so hungry if I did." He told her.

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled. "That's sounds nice..." she said and yawned again. She wasn't completely awake yet.
(( Found it...sorry I didn't reply))
"You don't wanna go along?" Alex asked, looking over at Yuki. "I'd really love the company. Painting can get lonely even if I need my concentration... I sort of find it easier to concentrate with you around."

Roman said:
"You don't wanna go along?" Alex asked, looking over at Yuki. "I'd really love the company. Painting can get lonely even if I need my concentration... I sort of find it easier to concentrate with you around."
At hearing him say so Yuki got up and walked over to his side. She grabbed his hand, "Well then let's go together then...I'd like to keep you company..." she said as she tugged on him softly.

Nanne said:
Mako smiled at her. "Alrighty then...it's getting a little colder so I think I should take you back now...lead the way.." he said quietly as he finished his cocoa
Yuna nodded, finishing her own cocoa before beginning to walk in the direction of her home. "Its this way~" she said turning her head to smile back at him.

Roman said:
"Yeah. I could have just made some stuff appear, but I prefer this place." Cecil said. "Sorry for not thinking about that earlier. We wouldn't be so hungry if I did." He told her.
Maya tilted her head a little at his words before giggling and shaking her head "Why are you apologising? Its fine~" she said happily "Besides, I'll appreciate the food more now since I'm hungry and had to wait on it" she said before shrugging a little "That's how I see it anyways."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back