• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Rini slowly nodded "Oooh, I see..." She said as before glancing over at him, noticing his sulking manner ".....but he's a nice guy...right?" She asked, wondering was that the right thing to say.
"Nice, yeah he is nice. But he is also the leader of the village. So there is that." he said while looking at her. "But he has his, tendencies." he said as he yawned. "Lets nap." he asked her.

Mayyflower said:
Origami walked out into the living room. "Ready?" she asks
"Wow, you are stunning." he said looking her over. "That is a beautiful dress." he complimented.

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia figured that this would be the only nice thing done for her, she wasn't expecting anything else. "That would be nice, I can't really fight in my bra and panties... it's cold and a little odd."

''think il just call truce...our army is......already demolished. no use fighting anymore..''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Nice, yeah he is nice. But he is also the leader of the village. So there is that." he said while looking at her. "But he has his, tendencies." he said as he yawned. "Lets nap." he asked her.
"Wow, you are stunning." he said looking her over. "That is a beautiful dress." he complimented.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Origami looked down at her dress. "Thank you, and you look stunning yourself" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "A lot happened when you disappeared or when you were gone" she says rubbing her forehead.
Ayen nodded as he looked over at her "Alot indeed, like how you guy just sorta warped away the last time i got home." he said as he raised an eyebrow at her.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nw2ml6RgLC1s6iuz7o1_540.gif

Yoshino blushed and squirmed at the poke on her side before she sat up a little for air. She crossed her arms under her chest and looked off to the side, "I-It's not cute at all. I'm pretty sure I look like a little kid..." She muttered before quickly adding, "Not that I care or anything."

Kaz smiled, "That's what made it cute~" He said, laughing when she said she didn't care. "You say you don't, but I think you do." He said, poking her again. Kaz then wiped some bubbled on Yoshino's chin, soon laughing. "Looks like you have a beard."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''think il just call truce...our army is......already demolished. no use fighting anymore..''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"I guess so. We're pretty even anyways." Celia stated and leaned her hands on the pavement behind her.

Mayyflower said:
"My friend Yoshi" she says taking the juice, she didn't really like saying she was a puppet cause the P word offended Yoshi.
"Ah good morning Hermit" Yoshi yawned before noticing Minako. "You must be Minako" she says

"Yoshi. Got it." Minako said, remembering the name. She then heard Yoshi talk, causing her to quickly look from Yoshino to Yoshi... But not only that. She knew her name. "Uuh yeah. That'd be me... But how'd you know my name already?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"I guess so. We're pretty even anyways." Celia stated and leaned her hands on the pavement behind her.

...✦Lucelia was seal the wound. Thats all she did✦...

''oh. and the bullet i shot was only a wind shot. basically air that could pierce...''

Sixxx said:
Blue smiled a bit but her small smile was sad " its ok , i saw your face , your face went white" she shugged " other people, the regular humans they arent as .... Accepting.... I mean i look like i was put in a pencil sharpener" her green eyes downcast as she shoves her hands in her pocket
( its ok, maybe hear her call out when the battle is over?? Or i can keep her callin out untill he hears it)

@Roman
Ayame smiled a little and looked downwards, closing her eyes.

tumblr_mwdhuj89Pt1t1kt6go5_500.gif

"Well it's just that. I wouldn't say accepting just yet, but rather curious. It sort of makes me upset to see such a nniceperson with so many scars... But I didn't ask because I don't wanna be rude or make you uncomfortable..."

(( Sounds good to me ))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded as he looked over at her "Alot indeed, like how you guy just sorta warped away the last time i got home." he said as he raised an eyebrow at her.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya chuckled "Um we went out to eat and when we came back you warped away" she says raising her eyebrow back.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''killing beasts...and...not so very often..''
"Well that's good to hear. More beast than humans." Akane said.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "That's what made it cute~" He said, laughing when she said she didn't care. "You say you don't, but I think you do." He said, poking her again. Kaz then wiped some bubbled on Yoshino's chin, soon laughing. "Looks like you have a beard."

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino was about to protest before she stopped once he put bubbles on her chin. She blinked a few times before laughing. She probably looked ridiculous with a sudsy beard, at least that's what she thought. Gathering up the bubbles in her hand, Yoshino put some on Kaz's face before putting some in his hair to make cat-like ears. She giggled a little as she leaned back, "Yeah well, you have a beard and cat ears."

Roman said:
"Yoshi. Got it." Minako said, remembering the name. She then heard Yoshi talk, causing her to quickly look from Yoshino to Yoshi... But not only that. She knew her name. "Uuh yeah. That'd be me... But how'd you know my name already?" She asked.
Yoshi blinked. "Your father was talking to us about you, and plus you look a little like him" she says crossing her stuffed arms

Yoshino took a sip of her juice. "Yea" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled "Um we went out to eat and when we came back you warped away" she says raising her eyebrow back.
Ayen tiredly rolled his eyes "But i don't warp, remember?" he said as he crossed his arms as he stared at her "And at least i was trying to help someone rather than goes go off of a whim."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucelia was seal the wound. Thats all she did✦...
''oh. and the bullet i shot was only a wind shot. basically air that could pierce...''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia blinked a few times before frowning, "Seriously? That hurt a lot... thank goodness it wasn't a real bullet then. I don't think I ever want to know what one of those really feels like." She muttered quietly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen tiredly rolled his eyes "But i don't warp, remember?" he said as he crossed his arms as he stared at her "And at least i was trying to help someone rather than goes go off of a whim."

[/QUOTE]
(Errr I forgot he didnt warp...Opps)

Amaya sighed. "Okay then you walked off" she sighed and looked away.

Mayyflower said:
(Errr I forgot he didnt warp...Opps)
Amaya sighed. "Okay then you walked off" she sighed and looked away.
Ayen looked at her "Y'know, i know Len sensed me and tried to stay." he said as he looked at her "And again, i was helping someone in need of it." he said bluntly.

Roman said:
(( I know I know xDD ))
"Yeah I hope so." Roman said, looking up at Mal. "I wonder what I'll end up choosing. I bet it's gonna be something cool." He said laughing lightly.
♡Mal laughed

"who knows, might be a one of a kind name"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen looked at her "Y'know, i know Len sensed me and tried to stay." he said as he looked at her "And again, i was helping someone in need of it." he said bluntly.

[/QUOTE]
"Len could have stayed," she says stretching. "Me and Rin were hungry and again I know you told me not even a minute ago" she says

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino was about to protest before she stopped once he put bubbles on her chin. She blinked a few times before laughing. She probably looked ridiculous with a sudsy beard, at least that's what she thought. Gathering up the bubbles in her hand, Yoshino put some on Kaz's face before putting some in his hair to make cat-like ears. She giggled a little as she leaned back, "Yeah well, you have a beard and cat ears."

Kaz chuckled, "I've always wondered what I'd look like if I were a neko~" he said jokingly. He then put more bubbles on Yoshino's chin and soon began stroking his own bubbly beard. "Hey my bearded lady~ How about a sudsy smooch?"

~~~~~~~~

Mayyflower said:
Yoshi blinked. "Your father was talking to us about you, and plus you look a little like him" she says crossing her stuffed arms
Yoshino took a sip of her juice. "Yea" she says
"Wow... Thank you. I'm surprised to hear you think I look like him. Kaz and Yoshino aren't my real parents. In fact I've never met my real parents." She said. "Kaz found me and ever since we've been really close and one day he decided to adopt me as his daughter... Or well I suggested it."

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "I've always wondered what I'd look like if I were a neko~" he said jokingly. He then put more bubbles on Yoshino's chin and soon began stroking his own bubbly beard. "Hey my bearded lady~ How about a sudsy smooch?"
~~~~~~~~

"Wow... Thank you. I'm surprised to hear you think I look like him. Kaz and Yoshino aren't my real parents. In fact I've never met my real parents." She said. "Kaz found me and ever since we've been really close and one day he decided to adopt me as his daughter... Or well I suggested it."
Yoshi sighed. "I said Kinda" she says, Yoshi was not a fan of new people, she was always rude

Yoshino glared at Yoshi and put her hand behind her back. "Ive never met my family either" she says quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back