• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke as he picked Han up and slumped him over his shoulder♅...
“ I figured you weren't in complete control, your fighting style was too sloppy. I have no idea where Roman lives either, I've never really thought about it. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Well then I'm stuck here I guess... I'll heal on my own. If you could just go back to your family and tell them what happened I'd be grateful... Oh and... Remember I'd kick your ass anytime buddy." Han said, before tossing his body off of Akira's shoulder. "Go. I'll be fine here."

LunaCrosby said:
"Maybe.. probably after I sleep a bit"
♡She said as she looked over at him
Roman nodded, "Well get some sleep, I'll be here doing this stuff." He said, as he began building some stuff. "By the time you wake up, I'm pretty sure the kids will be either hungry or asleep. Promise~" he told her.

Sixxx said:
( sounds good, im excited to see how this will play out xD )
Blue looks at her clenching her jaw abit " they must love you, your parents... " she looked down at her hand , holdin her taco, looking at the scars her parents had given her

@Roman
"I don't know what they think about me. I just left because I didn't want to go through training and all. I'm surprised they haven't considered me dead yet or something."

Roman said:
"Well then I'm stuck here I guess... I'll heal on my own. If you could just go back to your family and tell them what happened I'd be grateful... Oh and... Remember I'd kick your ass anytime buddy." Han said, before tossing his body off of Akira's shoulder. "Go. I'll be fine here."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he slowly flew into the air♅...

“ Seems like my attack has given you very wild delusions. Okay, well I'm gonna return now. ”

...♅Akira then shot off into the distance, returning to his family. When he reached the bench, he came to a slow stop and spoke as he walked towards them all♅...

“ It's over now. It seems my friend Han was consumed by anger and he attacked. Don't worry, he's came back to his senses. ”

------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding as she sat down, wincing at the jolt. She knew it wasn't good, but glancing over at Asuka's face as she was grimacing made things worse. As Asuka examined it, she obviously had to move her wing, which really didn't feel good at all, and she couldn't help but cry out a bit. This was more physical pain than she had experienced in a very long time, if ever, and this wasn't fun at all. A small part of her just wanted the pain to stop, even if that meant ripping the wing out. Really, having Kenji here would help, she hated the fact that he was gone at the moment. So she just grimaced as well, speaking in a tired tone to Asuka as she sat there, trying to keep her voice from sounding too pathetic♤...
"I... I don't know... it just really hurts..."
...ΨKenji was training in a dojo when he suddenly heard and felt an explosion coming from the direction of Akira and Asuka's house. He quickly left the dojo to investigate, and upon reaching the house, saw that there was a hole in the roof, which led directly to the kitchen. He scanned the house using his sensing abilities, and found no one inside. All that was on his mind was Lumina, as he desperately began searching the nearby structures. He soon felt Lumina's presence on a bench not too far away from him, along with his sister-in-law, Asuka and his nephew and nieces. He quickly flew over to Lumina and stopped infront of her a few steps away. He ran the rest of the distance and spoke, a clear tone of panic being evident in his voiceΨ...

“ Are you okay?! I came as fast as I could! ”

CI_84332_1382231051_zpses5irnqf.jpg

Dylan sat her self up a little more and shivered , looking at. The ground around her, grass soaked in her blood . She could feel the remaining shards of glass and looked at the main piece laying on the ground next to her she mustered up all her energy and spoke into Hans mind Han...help and she shoved the images in his mind one last time before loosing conciseness from blood seeping from her wound

@Roman

Blue smirked and handed her a phone " call them, its a secure untraceable line , they cant une the police machines to record it or track your location .... Id kill to have parents who cared enough to want me. You dont have to go home but assure them that you are fine ." She took a bite of her taco and looked out the window as she chewed lost in thought

@Roman

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding as she sat down, wincing at the jolt. She knew it wasn't good, but glancing over at Asuka's face as she was grimacing made things worse. As Asuka examined it, she obviously had to move her wing, which really didn't feel good at all, and she couldn't help but cry out a bit. This was more physical pain than she had experienced in a very long time, if ever, and this wasn't fun at all. A small part of her just wanted the pain to stop, even if that meant ripping the wing out. Really, having Kenji here would help, she hated the fact that he was gone at the moment. So she just grimaced as well, speaking in a tired tone to Asuka as she sat there, trying to keep her voice from sounding too pathetic♤...
"I... I don't know... it just really hurts..."
...❦Asuka winced as Lumina cried out, even though she wasn't the one in pain. She felt entirely bad for her and wanted nothing more than to help her, in the most painless way possible. She spoke as she moved herself behind Lumina and had positioned her hands over the injured wing before hearing Kenji. Her head shot up for a moment before she looked back down, focusing her attention of the broken wing. A small green glow had encased Lumina's wing as Asuka began to slowly heal it... or at least tried to❦...

"I'm sure it does... I'm sorry this happened to you... I'll try and heal it as best I can... if I can at all that is..."

Sixxx said:
Dylan sat her self up a little more and shivered , looking at. The ground around her, grass soaked in her blood . She could feel the remaining shards of glass and looked at the main piece laying on the ground next to her she mustered up all her energy and spoke into Hans mind Han...help and she shoved the images in his mind one last time before loosing conciseness from blood seeping from her wound
@Roman
Han was unconscious, soon waking up with a jolt. "Holy... What the hell was that?" He asked himself before a voice echoed in his head and he began to see things. He stood up, his body not fully healed from his last fight with Akira, but he soon appeared over the person who had been searching for him. "Maybe I shouldn't use too much of my power..." he winced before picking up the unconscious girl and taking her to his dorm, though he didn't stay there anymore, he considered it a place to hide or just relax when the time called for it.

Roman said:
Asuna nodded, "I'm just giving you a few suggestions on what to do. As for other stuff, I think you should do that s soon ad possible." She then pointed to the desk where she was able to ask for any help, "Whenever you need help, you can get it here."
...回Skylar looked around the room, her eyes finally settling on the desk. Once she took everything in, making a mental note to definitely come back here, she turned back to Asuna nodding回...

"Cool, thank you! That will be helpful, considering I have no idea what my schedule is or anything like that."

Dylan awoke to warmth . She was on a couch she looked around and rolled over a bit crying out in pain holding her side. Her eyes searched until they found a beaten figure near by she struggled to focus, and control her powers , memories of her and Han flowed into his mind, him holding and kissing her them smiling and laughing . " Han..." She said to him weakly her eyes struggling to focus on him

@Roman

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
((Like, i can feel my childhood all over again..... and now i think next weekend i'm gonna watch all six of the star wars or the middle earth movies....))
...♝Masahi jumped back a few steps out of surprise, and not surprise in the good way, when Kaori had spoken; and to be honest, it wasn't even close to what he thought she might say, really, it would be fair to say he was shocked. But at the same time he started to feel bitter inside, not at Kaori, but at himself for making her angry, for taking away her happiness from earlier, she is the one person who as long as he could see her smile, if he could see her happy, then to hell with everything else, but here he was, the cause of her anger and whatever other emotions she may be feeling. Finally Masahi started to follow her again, unknowingly thinking out loud, but even then it was but a whisper♝...

"What sort of trash am i? to make the one i care for so angry....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori couldn't head what he said, or really that he said anything at all. But she could tell that he had jumped back a bit, and suddenly she stopped, her voice shaky as she spoke aloud☆...

"You... you just..."

...☆Kaori decided to turn back toward him her expression more upset than angry, though there were hints of anger in her eyes. Her hands were shaking a bit as she spoke, obviously emotional☆...

"Why would you think I wouldn't want you around? You just got back, a-and you disappeared for a day or so, s-so when you talk like that, it scares me that you'll disappear for good again... a-and I c-couldn't s-stand t-that..."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled. "Yea I guess you right" she says smiling
Lilith furrowed her eyebrows and opened her eyes and looked up at Lilliana, smiling a little
...♧Lilliana flinched back a bit as Lilith moved, but moved back closer as the baby smiled. Without realizing it a small smile came on her own face as she poked Lilith's face again♧...

"Shes... really cute..!"

Roman said:
(( She's being cute again xDD ))
Kaz had made his way into the living room, hearing Yoshino mock the sound of the popcorn made him chuckle. "Someone is being cute~" he said, teasing her again. He plopped down beside Yoshino and grabbed a blanket he leaves behind the couch. 'This should keep us warm as we watch the movie, unless you prefer natural body heat." He said, laughing lightly.

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nx3j3clGI71usrpoko1_1280.gif

Yoshino turned her head and looked at Kaz when he walked into the room. So he had heard her? She blushed in embarrassment and looked away, she was hoping he wouldn't have heard her say that at all. "I'm not being cute, you're seeing things." She muttered before glancing over at him as he pulled up a blanket. She preferred the blanket over natural body heat, but she could go for either or. "The blanket it fine, you goof. I'll be warm enough with that one."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana flinched back a bit as Lilith moved, but moved back closer as the baby smiled. Without realizing it a small smile came on her own face as she poked Lilith's face again♧...
"Shes... really cute..!"
(Finally she smiled xD )

Lexi noticed Lilliana smiling a little, she smiled. "Thank you" she says with a chuckle. "Your both adorable" she says

Lilith smiled a little more and giggled quietly

Sixxx said:
Dylan awoke to warmth . She was on a couch she looked around and rolled over a bit crying out in pain holding her side. Her eyes searched until they found a beaten figure near by she struggled to focus, and control her powers , memories of her and Han flowed into his mind, him holding and kissing her them smiling and laughing . " Han..." She said to him weakly her eyes struggling to focus on him
@Roman
Han was leaning against the wall, his eyes closed as the memories flashed back into his head. "I know who you are. You don't have to remind me." He said, looking over at Dylan.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he slowly flew into the air♅...
“ Seems like my attack has given you very wild delusions. Okay, well I'm gonna return now. ”

...♅Akira then shot off into the distance, returning to his family. When he reached the bench, he came to a slow stop and spoke as he walked towards them all♅...

“ It's over now. It seems my friend Han was consumed by anger and he attacked. Don't worry, he's came back to his senses. ”

------------------------------

...ΨKenji was training in a dojo when he suddenly heard and felt an explosion coming from the direction of Akira and Asuka's house. He quickly left the dojo to investigate, and upon reaching the house, saw that there was a hole in the roof, which led directly to the kitchen. He scanned the house using his sensing abilities, and found no one inside. All that was on his mind was Lumina, as he desperately began searching the nearby structures. He soon felt Lumina's presence on a bench not too far away from him, along with his sister-in-law, Asuka and his nephew and nieces. He quickly flew over to Lumina and stopped infront of her a few steps away. He ran the rest of the distance and spoke, a clear tone of panic being evident in his voiceΨ...

“ Are you okay?! I came as fast as I could! ”

CI_84332_1382231051_zpses5irnqf.jpg

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka winced as Lumina cried out, even though she wasn't the one in pain. She felt entirely bad for her and wanted nothing more than to help her, in the most painless way possible. She spoke as she moved herself behind Lumina and had positioned her hands over the injured wing before hearing Kenji. Her head shot up for a moment before she looked back down, focusing her attention of the broken wing. A small green glow had encased Lumina's wing as Asuka began to slowly heal it... or at least tried to❦...
"I'm sure it does... I'm sorry this happened to you... I'll try and heal it as best I can... if I can at all that is..."
...♤Lumina was slumped forward a bit as Asuka moved to start healing her wing, and at first she didn't really notice much. Her mind was too wrapped around trying to deal with the pain and wondering where Kenji was to really notice much of what Asuka was doing. Soon though she heard a familiar voice, and she raised her head up a bit to see Akira approaching . Seeing that came a sense of relief that he was back, but there was also some sadness that it wasn't her Kenji. But not moments after Kenji came running over, and Lumina's mouth turned into a weak smile, speaking in a tired and strained voice♤...

"Kenj-
ah!"

...♤It was at that moment that Asuka's healing started to kick in, and it was moving bones back into their rightful places, one painful crack at a time. And there's a lot of bones in a wing. Every pop brought a new burst of pain, even though it was healing it, and she couldnt help but cry out, tears coming to her eyes at this point. This pain was awful, though underneath it all she was glad Kenji was back, even though she wasn't showing it at the moment♤...

" what happened ? Where am i? Who stabbed me? " tears began to roll down her face" the last thing i remember is my sister ... She killed her self ...and you kill my family for being so awful.... Why cant i remember anything..." She looked around , panicked wincing every time She moved her blood now seeping into the sofa

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
(Finally she smiled xD )
Lexi noticed Lilliana smiling a little, she smiled. "Thank you" she says with a chuckle. "Your both adorable" she says

Lilith smiled a little more and giggled quietly
...♧Lilliana blinked as she heard her aunt, and then a dark blush found her cheeks, and she backed up a step out of embarassment as she spoke♧...

"...i-i, uh... t-thanks.."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori couldn't hear what he said, or really that he said anything at all. But she could tell that he had jumped back a bit, and suddenly she stopped, her voice shaky as she spoke aloud☆...
"You... you just..."

...☆Kaori decided to turn back toward him her expression more upset than angry, though there were hints of anger in her eyes. Her hands were shaking a bit as she spoke, obviously emotional☆...

"Why would you think I wouldn't want you around? You just got back, a-and you disappeared for a day or so, s-so when you talk like that, it scares me that you'll disappear for good again... a-and I c-couldn't s-stand t-that..."
...♝Masahi just looked at her for a moment as his faced saddened at her words, especially because he knew that one day he may get a reminder that his small freedom here could be very short lived and that he could get pulled into his work again at any point, and mostly because she was so upset over him, so out of anger at himself he balled up a fist with the hand he wasn't carrying anything in and brought it out before punching his side resulting in a sound much louder then one any normal person could produce from hitting something, as he grit his teeth he spoke slowly and in pain♝...

"I-i'm sorry..... s-sorry i m-made you..... made you so u-upset......"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana blinked as she heard her aunt, and then a dark blush found her cheeks, and she backed up a step out of embarassment as she spoke♧...
"...i-i, uh... t-thanks.."
"No problem" she says before sitting down on the ground

Lilith seemed to be growing at a quick but slow pace

WeirdPrincess said:
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina was slumped forward a bit as Asuka moved to start healing her wing, and at first she didn't really notice much. Her mind was too wrapped around trying to deal with the pain and wondering where Kenji was to really notice much of what Asuka was doing. Soon though she heard a familiar voice, and she raised her head up a bit to see Akira approaching . Seeing that came a sense of relief that he was back, but there was also some sadness that it wasn't her Kenji. But not moments after Kenji came running over, and Lumina's mouth turned into a weak smile, speaking in a tired and strained voice♤...
"Kenj-
ah!"

...♤It was at that moment that Asuka's healing started to kick in, and it was moving bones back into their rightful places, one painful crack at a time. And there's a lot of bones in a wing. Every pop brought a new burst of pain, even though it was healing it, and she couldnt help but cry out, tears coming to her eyes at this point. This pain was awful, though underneath it all she was glad Kenji was back, even though she wasn't showing it at the moment♤...
...♅Akira sighed as he watched Asuka begin to heal Lumina, her cries of pain drowning out the nearby birds that chirped. He spoke as he walked towards the house, soon repairing the roof and clearing out the debris that was within the kitchen. He then looked down at the food and saw that it was untouched, and that is was still hot. Akira placed it into a time-loop, ensuring that it would remain just as hot as it was now♅...

“ I'm gonna go fix the house. ”

...ΨKenji quickly took Lumina's hand and nodded at Akira as he left. Kenji spoke as he kept his hand in Lumina'sΨ...

“ Squeeze my hand as hard as you can whenever it's sore. ”

Sixxx said:
" what happened ? Where am i? Who stabbed me? " tears began to roll down her face" the last thing i remember is my sister ... She killed her self ...and you kill my family for being so awful.... Why cant i remember anything..." She looked around , panicked wincing every time She moved her blood now seeping into the sofa
@Roman
Han sighed, "Dylan I don't know what to tell you. I remember all this stuff, but... I can't tell you why you can't remember." He said, hoping she'd understand. He made his way over to her to heal her wounds too.

Lumina said:
"Kenj-
ah!"

...❦Asuka quickly drew her hands back at the sound of bones popping back into their rightful place. Hearing Lumina cry out didn't make her want to continue if it was going to be that bad. But honestly, how else was she going to fix her wing? Putting her hands back over Lumina's wings, Asuka began to heal it again, wincing at almost every bone snapping back into place❦...

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

Dylan watched him he wasnt the same , something was off sh winced as more pieces of glass fell out of her side "han... How long have i been gone...." She. Look at him deeply tears running down her face as she watched the man she loved act ...act distant .

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back