• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
"Okay...have fun with that while I looked up at these clouds." she giggled and pointed at one saying "bunny! Cute wittle bunny..."
Alex looked at Yuki, as she pointed at the cloud. He then began painting her in the picture doing just that. He then added himself beside her, smiling. "Hey Yuki check this out." He said, referring to the picture he had painted. It seemed perfect.

Roman said:
"So... You don't believe me?" Kaz asked, even more confused than before. "If I didn't mean something why would I say it?" He asked
~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex had ran over to the lake too, stopping once he got close enough. He then made the materials needed for him to pain his picture appear. "I'm gonna start my painting now~" he said, applying a few light strokes.

~~~~~~~

Cecil blinked, "You heard that?" He asked, as he got in line. "I guess I ain't as quiet as I thought." He said with a laugh. "We're up next in line. We're lucky."

~~~~~~~

Han immediately woke up, "Yeah? What is it?" He asked, wondering what was wrong. The dreams were very blurry to him, so he couldn't make out exactly what had happened. "Something wrong?"
Maya giggled and shook her head "No, I just have good hearing~" she said as she looked forward, seeing they were next "Oh?, good~"

Nanne said:
Mako laughed. "Don't cover them...they're not embarrassing at all...I would prefer to have ears rather than..." he stopped mid sentence. "Never mind it's getting really late...we're almost there right?" he asked.
Yuna blinked a few times as he stopped mid sentence, slowly lowering her hands away from her ears as she looked at him...rather than what?, he didn't look odd to her in the slightest, rather handsome more than anything, her cheeks went pink as she quickly tucked such a thought away. "Yeah, were almost there" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Amara gave the girl a confused look "Well, you'll get no 'slaves' her, I'll make sure of it" she said bad she looked over at Aiko with a serious
Maya heard him muttering his thoughts as she looked over at him, " I am very hungry but I don't think I'll eat so much that the bill will be huge " she said with a small laugh.

Dakota smiled and nuzzled him back happily "So, what's the plans now?, are we heading home?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

Rini was just about to ask what he meant by tendencies before Misafune asked about a nap, Rini glanced around, noticing the others were still asleep, she supposed a nap would be nice "Hm, Alright" she said with a smile and

Yuna had been happily walking along not thinking much about his statement, until he touched her ears. She let out a small squeak as her ears wiggled, a blush spreading across her face in embarrassment of the noise she just made as she placed a hand over her mouth.

Camilla gazed over at him " We met at the school gates, you told me what a cat was" she said tilting her head and smiling "It seems so silly that I didn't know what one was back then~" she said with a giggle before eating a bit more of her pizza, her mind soon wandering off about how she got up to that moment in her life from when she left the ocean.
Kaname watched Camilla for a few moments, before a chuckle escaped his form, causing him to slide further down into his chair. "A hypnotizing thought, isn't it?" Removing one of his arms from behind his head, Kaname took hold of another slice of pizza, before dangling it over his upwards tilted head and parted lips. Lowering his hand a few inches, Kaname bit off a portion of the pizza, before shifting his gaze back to Camilla. "It was weird, but cute."

Roman said:
"So... You don't believe me?" Kaz asked, even more confused than before. "If I didn't mean something why would I say it?" He asked
~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex had ran over to the lake too, stopping once he got close enough. He then made the materials needed for him to pain his picture appear. "I'm gonna start my painting now~" he said, applying a few light strokes.

~~~~~~~

Cecil blinked, "You heard that?" He asked, as he got in line. "I guess I ain't as quiet as I thought." He said with a laugh. "We're up next in line. We're lucky."

~~~~~~~

Han immediately woke up, "Yeah? What is it?" He asked, wondering what was wrong. The dreams were very blurry to him, so he couldn't make out exactly what had happened. "Something wrong?"
Dylan cried and curled up holding her self as she sobbed she showed him small images of the nightmare, not the whole thing. " i remember something ...."

@Roman

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana watched as Lexi sat on the ground, before glancing at the stairs where she knew Ken was upstairs. A Ken she didn't recognize. While she was warming up to her aunt, she still felt surrounded by strangers. So Lilliana just spoke about the only other thing on her mind♧...
"S-So Ken is all grown up now..."
TheDragoon said:
Kite smiled at Lilliana as she ran down the stairs. "Her name is Lilith." He said happily.
@Lumina
Lexi looked up the stairs. "Ken? Can you come down here?" She called out

Roman said:
Akane furrowed his brows, "What are you getting st kid?" She asked in a serious tone. "You have no idea what you're talking about..."
...♱Neo soon looked at Akane more seriously♱...

''i dont drink when im depressed...''

Nonalaka said:
Amara gave the girl a confused look "Well, you'll get no 'slaves' her, I'll make sure of it" she said bad she looked over at Aiko with a serious
Maya heard him muttering his thoughts as she looked over at him, " I am very hungry but I don't think I'll eat so much that the bill will be huge " she said with a small laugh.

Dakota smiled and nuzzled him back happily "So, what's the plans now?, are we heading home?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

Rini was just about to ask what he meant by tendencies before Misafune asked about a nap, Rini glanced around, noticing the others were still asleep, she supposed a nap would be nice "Hm, Alright" she said with a smile and

Yuna had been happily walking along not thinking much about his statement, until he touched her ears. She let out a small squeak as her ears wiggled, a blush spreading across her face in embarrassment of the noise she just made as she placed a hand over her mouth.

Camilla gazed over at him " We met at the school gates, you told me what a cat was" she said tilting her head and smiling "It seems so silly that I didn't know what one was back then~" she said with a giggle before eating a bit more of her pizza, her mind soon wandering off about how she got up to that moment in her life from when she left the ocean.
''...i only want slaves so i can avenge my mom and dad...who've been kidnapped by the C.R.O.S.S. organization...a group which captures and kills Supernaturals''

...✿She said as she looked down a bit but becoming more angry✿...

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked up the stairs. "Ken? Can you come down here?" She called out
Ken came down the stairs. He looked handsome and strong. He basically looked like the ultimate ladies man. "Yeah?" He asked with a sweet smile.

Kite blinked a few times in surprise. "Well, looks like Ken has gone into adulthood..." He laughed.

@Lumina

TheDragoon said:
Ken came down the stairs. He looked handsome and strong. He basically looked like the ultimate ladies man. "Yeah?" He asked with a sweet smile.
Kite blinked a few times in surprise. "Well, looks like Ken has gone into adulthood..." He laughed.

@Lumina
Lexi smiled. "Ken you look so handsome" she says looking over at ken and then to kite

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"I don't know... because you're nice I guess..." Yoshino shrugged and stared down at her hands for a moment. Right now, she just wanted to get off the topic and just watch the movie.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blushed lightly as he kissed her "Well, nothing much either, I was just finishing up with breakfast" she said with a smile.
"That's good." Daniel said happily as he rested his chin on her shoulder and stood there with his arms around her

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and waved a hand, "You hear me walking away. But I'm still there." He told her as the clone placed a hand on Isabella's. "I have you." It said with a smile.
Isabella smiled thinking he was just playing a joke and moved close to him again smiling. "Thank you for staying with me." She said aoftly

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname watched Camilla for a few moments, before a chuckle escaped his form, causing him to slide further down into his chair. "A hypnotizing thought, isn't it?" Removing one of his arms from behind his head, Kaname took hold of another slice of pizza, before dangling it over his upwards tilted head and parted lips. Lowering his hand a few inches, Kaname bit off a portion of the pizza, before shifting his gaze back to Camilla. "It was weird, but cute."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla had been spaced out as she though, Kaname's voice then caught her attention as she soon realised she herself was going silent in thought, she then looked over at him and smiled "Yeah, I can see why you looked like you were thinking really hard" she said with a small laugh. "I still have lots of things to learn about, but so far most of the things I've learned, you've helped me with, so I suppose this is a pretty delayed thank you~" she said tilting her head and smiling brightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...i only want slaves so i can avenge my mom and dad...who've been kidnapped by the C.R.O.S.S. organization...a group which captures and kills Supernaturals''
...✿She said as she looked down a bit but becoming more angry✿...
Amara blinked before frowning a little, that sounded awful "Taken by who?....I'm sorry to hear that... look instead of having slaves, why not ask for people to help you out?" She asked, tilting her head a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's good." Daniel said happily as he rested his chin on her shoulder and stood there with his arms around her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria turned her head and kissed his cheek, turning her head back to look at what she was doing, she smiled lightly as she continued to work, soon Ariel made her way out to the Kitchen hugging a baby dragon in her arms "Is food nearly ready mama?" She asked as she walked over, her small wings fluttering as she climbed up onto a chair. Euloria simply nodded at her words as she continued.

Roman said:
Alex looked at Yuki, as she pointed at the cloud. He then began painting her in the picture doing just that. He then added himself beside her, smiling. "Hey Yuki check this out." He said, referring to the picture he had painted. It seemed perfect.
Yuki sat up and turned to look at his painting. She smiled when she saw them together in it, "It looks amazing!! I love it..." she said with a small blush appearing across her cheeks.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria turned her head and kissed his cheek, turning her head back to look at what she was doing, she smiled lightly as she continued to work, soon Ariel made her way out to the Kitchen hugging a baby dragon in her arms "Is food nearly ready mama?" She asked as she walked over, her small wings fluttering as she climbed up onto a chair. Euloria simply nodded at her words as she continued.
Daniel smiled as he looked over to Ariel then laughed a little. "Having fun with the hatchlings?" He asked her as he let go of euloria and walked over to ariel

Nonalaka said:
Rini slowly nodded "Oooh, I see..." She said as before glancing over at him, noticing his sulking manner ".....but he's a nice guy...right?" She asked, wondering was that the right thing to say.
((Sure))

Once the movie ended and the credits rolled Dakota looked at Roland and smiled. "Well that was fun, wasn't it?~~" she said happily

Maya nodded and smiled, her grip on his hand being a little tighter as they came closer to the diner, 'this isn't so bad...' She thought, reassuring herself, the flowers in her hair turning a pale yellow.

Elliot remained silent for a bit, honestly he thought she was going to say something harsh about growing up and getting on with it so her answer was actually pleasant to hear, he looked over at her slowly before smiling. "I-I know I have to get used to it, I just haven't gotten around to it I-I suppose, I will though" he said with a nod "Y'know, eventually..." He said before they arrived at the thrift store. "Okay, were here"

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"There's no rush or anything, or.. maybe there is. I don't know." Yumi muttered and rubbed the back of her head before hearing that they were already at thrift shop. She looked towards the store before leaning her bike up against the side of the store. She was sure she wasn't allowed to take it inside and there wasn't any places to put her bike... and she didn't really have a lock either. She hoped no one would ride off with it, that would really suck. "Are things in thrift stores cheap the stuff in a regular store?" Yumi asked as she looked at Elliot.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''coolio~''
''so...what do you guys normally do?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Well... right about now I would be eating, since it's dinner time. I'd have to cook something for everyone." Celia said with a nod before standing up from the couch and stretching.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel smiled as he looked over to Ariel then laughed a little. "Having fun with the hatchlings?" He asked her as he let go of euloria and walked over to ariel

[/QUOTE]
Ariel nodded "Yup!" She said happily as she hugged one close "They're super fun. Though, I'll be sad when they grow up and leave" she said with a small pout.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"There's no rush or anything, or.. maybe there is. I don't know." Yumi muttered and rubbed the back of her head before hearing that they were already at thrift shop. She looked towards the store before leaning her bike up against the side of the store. She was sure she wasn't allowed to take it inside and there wasn't any places to put her bike... and she didn't really have a lock either. She hoped no one would ride off with it, that would really suck. "Are things in thrift stores cheap the stuff in a regular store?" Yumi asked as she looked at Elliot.

Elliot nodded "Yeah, pretty much, Its like second hand stuff, people have owned it before and if its in good enough condition they can sell it" he said as he glanced over at her leaving her bike down and then walked to the door, holding it open for her "I mostly come here for old books and games, some can be pretty rare without people realising" he explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back