• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira nodded before she walked to mitsu then sat her down. "You feel really hot." She said to mitsu as mitsu rested her head on Shiras shoulder

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon came back with the medicine and gave Mitsu the medicine⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko stared at the ride and blinked repeatedly, inside she was freaking out, but being the stubborn person she was...☁
"u-uh yeah! if that'll p-prove i'm not s-scared of anything then a-alright!"
River smiled at her hesitance effort nodding and leading her to the ride

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled as the boy appeared and took a photo of him , the shadows around him creating a beautiful contrast with the bright nature around him
@Daniel reaving
Atrio jumped at the camera flash and fell over with a yell. "The hell?!?" He said as he started to sit up and look in the direction of the flash

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled at her hesitance effort nodding and leading her to the ride

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko put her hand's in her pocket's, it being a way to help her stop panicking☁

"w-watch i'll show y-you..."

Amber tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled " opps sorry" she said snapping her flash down she adjusted her bag and changed the lens on the camera and put the other in the bag before turning her head to the boy giving him a glowing smile " hi ,im sorry about that"

@Daniel reaving

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I dot know she wasn't there when I got up." She said before sneezing as purple flame came from her nose

[/QUOTE]
''huh...alright''

Sixxx said:
Amber tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled " opps sorry" she said snapping her flash down she adjusted her bag and changed the lens on the camera and put the other in the bag before turning her head to the boy giving him a glowing smile " hi ,im sorry about that"
@Daniel reaving
River quickly appeared in front of her. "Please delete it." He aske her politely as he stood there the shadows starting to swirl around the girl in beautiful ways as he looked at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just smiled and nodded as he waited where he could see her go in it

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko huffed as she went in, her arm's crossed☁

"I show him..."

☁She mumbled☁

Amber grinned and turned the cameras scree to face the boy , showing amazing photo of him, his shadows blending with the shadows of the tree , while on the other side of the screen the bright meadow with flowers looked cheery in contrast to the boys darkness . " i think i should keep it " she says smiling up at him" its beautiful, i think ill keep it, dont worry i wont show to any one i promise" she stuck out her hand for him to shake " Hi im Amber " she said giving him a radiant smile

@Daniel reaving

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded and laid back on the bed
"alright"

♡She said and closed her eyes
Roman nodded and quickly finished the beds for the babies before placing them in both gently in them. "These cribs should be alright for the time being." He said looking over at Mal, who was asleep already.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko huffed as she went in, her arm's crossed☁
"I show him..."

☁She mumbled☁
As she approached two people got off there eyes wide with terror as they shook. The tower was at least 35 stores tall and had two seats on each side of the machine

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mom I don't feel good." She said to them as she curled up with yuko and shira

[/QUOTE]
''well...i guess its...normal to not feel good while your sick i guess...but it still isnt good cuz your sick..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]As she approached two people got off there eyes wide with terror as they shook. The tower was at least 35 stores tall and had two seats on each side of the machine

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko watched the people, staring at them nervously☁

"heh..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...considering im an Eater, i eat others' powers and use them. which also means a mind reader's powers''
(( Wait I don't think she'd be able to read her mind though. O.o ))

"You have no reason to be in my head. So, please... Stay out." Akane asked politely. "You wouldn't wanna see what my days in Euphoria were like."

Sixxx said:
Amber grinned and turned the cameras scree to face the boy , showing amazing photo of him, his shadows blending with the shadows of the tree , while on the other side of the screen the bright meadow with flowers looked cheery in contrast to the boys darkness . " i think i should keep it " she says smiling up at him" its beautiful, i think ill keep it, dont worry i wont show to any one i promise" she stuck out her hand for him to shake " Hi im Amber " she said giving him a radiant smile
@Daniel reaving
Atrio looked at her hand and immediately wondered why this girl wasnt scared of him. 'How could such a bright being not run in fear at such a dark presence?' He thought to him self as he slowly slid his hand into hers as a seance of fear would shoot up her arm and to her brain making her feel scared

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i guess its...normal to not feel good while your sick i guess...but it still isnt good cuz your sick..''
"I thought I couldn't get sick." She said to them as she started to doze off

Sixxx said:
Dylan shook " im sorry.. I just... I dont know what they mean , i feel like i know the names to the faces but when i try to think of them i just... Cant ... That mans face he looks familiar .... Looked alot like dad... " she said shuttering remembering her families threat to send every member to hunt her down , her fathers word echoing in her mind.
@Roman
"...How would your dad be there? I killed him if I remember correctly." Han said, walking around, pacing back I'm forth in thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back