• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just smiled as he held her close. "Sure." He said softly before he blushed and hugge her once they left feeling bad for sending her on that ride

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko wiped her eye's, she had only teared up, though if she were on it any longer she most likely would have been in tear's.☁

"Your a jerk for making me go alone. you know that right?"

Sixxx said:
Amber smirked" its ok, didnt affect me much" she adjusted the camera strap " whatca doin way out here"
( lol how old is he and stuff)

@Daniel reaving
(He's like..... I'm crap I think he's around like 18 or some thing ill have to look he's on the first page I'm pretty sure though)

"Enjoying the peace. Hiding this from the world. Usual for me." He said to her as he turned back to where he was sitting and went over and sat down the. Looked to her hopping she would stay and chat with him. It wasnt every day he found some one that would stay around him.

Dylan sighed " my father was a very powerful man Han those who liked me he killed, brain washed or paid off" she shugged " why would any one like the girl that is the reason for others death."

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko wiped her eye's, she had only teared up, though if she were on it any longer she most likely would have been in tear's.☁
"Your a jerk for making me go alone. you know that right?"
"I know." He said before he blushed and turned his head then slowly pushed his lips to her cheek as his was of apologizing to her and held his lips there for about five seconds before breaking the kiss he had placed on her cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know." He said before he blushed and turned his head then slowly pushed his lips to her cheek as his was of apologizing to her and held his lips there for about five seconds before breaking the kiss he had placed on her cheek

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko froze, her face turning a dark shade of red once he was finished, seriously, it was a super dark shade of red.☁

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi just looked at her for a moment before gulping as taking a few steps towards her, he knew he wasn't thinking, not in the slightest, so for a moment he stopped himself. Masahi wanted to comfort her, but he wanted to make sure he didn't make things worst, but even though he stopped his legs he felt himself talk before he even realized what he had said himself♝...
"I would never! Especially if you needed me! Last time i was just scared, but now i know for sure how i feel!"

...♝The words came out fast and loud, and rather rash, and once Masahi realized what he said his face went dark crimson before he even realized what he was doing he reached out before pulling Kaori against himself and wrapped his arms around her before specking softly this time♝...

"Y'know, i hate myself for making you feeling angry and upset....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's gaze had dropped to the ground, unable to look at him any longer. If she did, shed probably break down, which from what he was saying would probably only make him feel worse. So when he spoke the first time, she flinched a bit, causing her to look up, only to see him wrapping his arms around her. Kaori stood wide eyed for a moment before relaxing, allowing herself to succumb to the emotions that were threatening to break through anyways, her shoulders shaking a bit as tears spilled out of her eyes, soaking into Masahi's shirt. Her hands stayed close to her chest, but they grasped tightly to his shirt, as if she wanted to make sure that he was here and wasn't going anywhere. For a moment, she remembered that they were in public, so she managed out a sentence before her voice broke☆...

"..c-can we go home..?"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko froze, her face turning a dark shade of red once he was finished, seriously, it was a super dark shade of red.☁
River just continued to hold her tightly wondering if she wanted slap him or not

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just continued to hold her tightly wondering if she wanted slap him or not

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko's face remained red☁

"w-what was t-that for?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They will be back before then." He said before petting the dragons head then kissing Ariel on the four head before turning to euloria. "Hey love is it ok I I go for a quick fly?" He asked euloria as his wings sprouted from his back and the smaller pair folded up under the larger pair

[/QUOTE]
Ariel smiled up at him still hugging the dragon.

Euloria had just finished making food for Ariel. She lifted a plate and left it on the table for her before turning to Daniel and smiling "Yeah, sure~" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Your whole family can't possible hate you. Someone has to be accepting of you... right?" He asked, hoping she'd say yes. He didn't like seeing her like this or anyone at that.
~~~~~~~~

"I'll let you choose our seats~" Cecil said, with a smile.
Maya smiled and nodded before she started looking around the diner for seats, tugging her sleeves a little as she looked at how many people were there, she took a deep breath and tucked the thought away soon finding a table near the window "L-Let's sit there" she said with a nod and a smile

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then rolled his eyes "Well, i guess we may need to start making plans ahead of time~" he said playfully before reaching down and grabbing her hand "Oh, and i'm ready~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded " Yeah" she said noticibg him rolling his eyes, she looked at him as her eyes flickered a little "Before we go home...are you sure you don't want to go anywhere else?"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko's face remained red☁
"w-what was t-that for?"
"I care for you that's what that was for." He said to her quietly before he started to pull away from her and gave her a loving and carring smile

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled up at him still hugging the dragon.
Euloria had just finished making food for Ariel. She lifted a plate and left it on the table for her before turning to Daniel and smiling "Yeah, sure~" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek

Maya smiled and nodded before she started looking around the diner for seats, tugging her sleeves a little as she looked at how many people were there, she took a deep breath and tucked the thought away soon finding a table near the window "L-Let's sit there" she said with a nod and a smile

Dakota nodded " Yeah" she said noticibg him rolling his eyes, she looked at him as her eyes flickered a little "Before we go home...are you sure you don't want to go anywhere else?"
Daniel smiled and slid his arms around eulorias waist as he pulled her close and kissed her deeply before pulling away and smiling. "I love you." He said before he quickly moved for the back door and went out immediately launching into the air and flying for the school happily

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's gaze had dropped to the ground, unable to look at him any longer. If she did, shed probably break down, which from what he was saying would probably only make him feel worse. So when he spoke the first time, she flinched a bit, causing her to look up, only to see him wrapping his arms around her. Kaori stood wide eyed for a moment before relaxing, allowing herself to succumb to the emotions that were threatening to break through anyways, her shoulders shaking a bit as tears spilled out of her eyes, soaking into Masahi's shirt. Her hands stayed close to her chest, but they grasped tightly to his shirt, as if she wanted to make sure that he was here and wasn't going anywhere. For a moment, she remembered that they were in public, so she managed out a sentence before her voice broke☆...
"..c-can we go home..?"
...♝Masahi held onto Kaori and let her cry as much as she needed to, and anyone who looked at them he glared daggers at, causing people to stay away from them and not stare. When Kaori asked if they could go home Masahi nodded and rubbed her head before deciding that he could just use Kamui as there weren't that many people around at the moment, and those who were, weren't daring to look at him and Kaori at the moment, so Masahi use Kamui and hoped Kaori wouldn't look around, and once he was done he simply reached up to rub Kaori's head before softly replying to what she said♝...

"But we're already there."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded " Yeah" she said noticing him rolling his eyes, she looked at him as her eyes flickered a little "Before we go home...are you sure you don't want to go anywhere else?"
Roland looked into her eyes as they flickered before shaking his head and smiling "Well, unless your embrace in a place, then no, and even then, i'm sure we'd have to be home for that." he said playfully before smiling at her.

Amber smiled and followed him siting near by at another tree taking another photo of him grinning " your jawline is very photographic "she says with a giggle " other than the fear thing what can you do dear sir "

@Daniel reaving

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I care for you that's what that was for." He said to her quietly before he started to pull away from her and gave her a loving and carring smile

[/QUOTE]
"y-you c-care? a-alright..."

☁She said, stammering quite a bit☁

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled and followed him siting near by at another tree taking another photo of him grinning " your jawline is very photographic "she says with a giggle " other than the fear thing what can you do dear sir "
@Daniel reaving
"I can do many things. Like." He said as e dissapered and reapered right next to her. "And I can do this." He said as he waved his hands and the shadows slowly climbed the tree in front of them before they formed a beautiful life like image of amber. Then the shadows turned to a dove and actually came off the tree and flew over landing on ambers legs and looking at her before dissapering altogether

River

LunaCrosby said:
"y-you c-care? a-alright..."
☁She said, stammering quite a bit☁
chuckled at her before smiling then taking her hand. "Come on let's see what else there is to do." He said to her

Sixxx said:
Dylan stared at the floor shaking " i have a big family .... Gets crazier as you go... But they kept me closed off remember? I know theres alot of family but i dont know most of them.."she thought of the bright blue eyes that were over her right before she passed out
@Roman
"So... What is it you want me to do?" Han asked, curiously. "I don't know how I'd be of help unless I'm keeping you safe. Talking to them wouldn't work either... So what is there?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River
chuckled at her before smiling then taking her hand. "Come on let's see what else there is to do." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko followed him☁

"a-alright... what do you want to do?"

Daniel reaving]"I can do many things. Like." He said as e dissapered and reapered right next to her. "And I can do this." He said as he waved his hands and the shadows slowly climbed the tree in front of them before they formed a beautiful life like image of amber. Then the shadows turned to a dove and actually came off the tree and flew over landing on ambers legs and looking at her before dissapering altogether [/QUOTE] Amber smiled an looked like him " thats a beautiful talent" she laid back in the grass next to him and smiled as she watched the sunlight filter thro the trees and took a picture of it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled an looked like him " thats a beautiful talent" she laid back in the grass next to him and smiled as she watched the sunlight filter thro the trees and took a picture of it
@Daniel reaving
"I can do more...... But the rest is dark... And evil." He said to her as he watched her take a picture of the sun light before he also looked up and squinted before a small sort of umbrella formed in the trees over him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked into her eyes as they flickered before shaking his head and smiling "Well, unless your embrace in a place, then no, and even then, i'm sure we'd have to be home for that." he said playfully before smiling at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "Still proving my point from earlier" she said before she brought then home

Roman said:
"Well I don't like it. After seeing the wars that happened there and how they can be, I had to leave. But then I died here in Earth somehow... Shit... Now I'm talking about my bad memories." Akane groaned. "This is your fault you know."
''i know''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back