• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal slowly opened her eye's
"I can watch them now if your tired."
Roman yawned and flopped on the bed, "Please. I at least need an hour of sleep at the most." He said, bed of are laying his head down. He soon sniffed the air and handed Mal a diaper, "You'll need this."

Roman said:
Akane sighed, "You say it look it's a good thing." She said, watching as she shot the octopus. "Or at least happy that you know your powers work.. Or whatever I don't know." She said, splashing water at Neo.
...♱Neo soon manipulated the water so it splashed back at Akane♱...

''just seeing which powers are useful...''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella nodded. "All the furniture is comfy so it's nice. Plus if I trip and land on some of the furniture it's all comfy." Isabella said as she giggled happily before leading him over and making him sit on the couch. "I'll cook you some food." She said happily as she walked off to the kitchen

[/QUOTE]
Since he was only a clone, it had no need to eat, so it kindly rejected the idea, "No thanks, Isabella. I had a big lunch today so I'll be fine." He said, with a smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon manipulated the water so it splashed back at Akane♱...
''just seeing which powers are useful...''
Akane was soaked, looking at herself she chuckled, "Well then. How about I return the favor?" She suggested before using her own powers to cause a small wave to fall on Neo. "There's more where that came from."

Roman said:
Roman yawned and flopped on the bed, "Please. I at least need an hour of sleep at the most." He said, bed of are laying his head down. He soon sniffed the air and handed Mal a diaper, "You'll need this."
♡Mal grabbed the diaper and stared at it

"this is going to be a long hour..."

♡She said as she got up and went to the one making the horrible smell

Roman said:
Akane was soaked, looking at herself she chuckled, "Well then. How about I return the favor?" She suggested before using her own powers to cause a small wave to fall on Neo. "There's more where that came from."
...♱Neo soon manipulated that water and then made and splash it back on Akane, which made her grin and giggle a bit♱...

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal grabbed the diaper and stared at it
"this is going to be a long hour..."

♡She said as she got up and went to the one making the horrible smell
Roman chuckled, slowly passing out, "You can do it, Mal.... You're.. Strong.." he said before falling asleep.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's why I didn't do it. And it's nice of you to stay." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
She grinned when his voice softened " you want to grab a bite? Im hungry " her stomach growled almost on cue " i just got here, i haven't eaten yet "

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon manipulated that water and then made and splash it back on Akane, which made her grin and giggle a bit♱...
Akane looked at Neo with a smirk, "Show off." She said, before making another was of water go.in her direction.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Neo with a smirk, "Show off." She said, before making another was of water go.in her direction.
...♱Neo soon went under the water and stayed under and smiled up at Akane♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon went under the water and stayed under and smiled up at Akane♱...
Akane looked down at Neo and smiled, "That was a good idea." She saidsaidbefore raising her hand, causing the water under Neo to push her out, so she was at the surface again.

Roman said:
Han nodded and made the bloody clothes disappear, blushing lightly as he left the room, to search Dylan's dorm.
Dylan covered her self and slipped into the Bathroom and started the shower crying as she stepped in , the water ran red for a few moments as blood ran off her body , she scrubbed her hair with shampoo , sighing with relief. She finished showering and grabbed a towel wrapping it around her and steping out to an empty dorm adjusting the towel to make sure everything was covered blushing for the towel barely covered her

@Roman

( sorry it didnt say you replied)

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal plugged her nose and began changing the baby's diaper
"right...."
Roman snored quietly, finally able to get the sleep he needed... Especially since Mal woke him up when she was in labor.

Roman said:
Akane looked down at Neo and smiled, "That was a good idea." She saidsaidbefore raising her hand, causing the water under Neo to push her out, so she was at the surface again.
...♱Neo soon sprung up from the water before she made the water spring Akane up as well♱...

Roman said:
Since he was only a clone, it had no need to eat, so it kindly rejected the idea, "No thanks, Isabella. I had a big lunch today so I'll be fine." He said, with a smile.
Isabella looked at him then nodded before she turned back to him and hooked her foot on a corner and started to fall

Sixxx said:
She grinned when his voice softened " you want to grab a bite? Im hungry " her stomach growled almost on cue " i just got here, i haven't eaten yet "
"Sure." He said to her as he got up then held out a hand for her

Roman said:
Roman snored quietly, finally able to get the sleep he needed... Especially since Mal woke him up when she was in labor.
(A girls gotta give birth when a girls gotta give birth)

♡Mal put the dirty diaper in a bag and stared at roman, then the trash can next to the bed, she was very tempted

"should I?... no i'm not that cruel... am I?"

♡She thought aloud to herself

Sixxx said:
Dylan covered her self and slipped into the Bathroom and started the shower crying as she stepped in , the water ran red for a few moments as blood ran off her body , she scrubbed her hair with shampoo , sighing with relief. She finished showering and grabbed a towel wrapping it around her and steping out to an empty dorm adjusting the towel to make sure everything was covered blushing for the towel barely covered her
@Roman

( sorry it didnt say you replied)
Han soon returned to the dorm, and took a deep breath. He looked at the clothes in his hands and blushed again, before opening the door. The first thing he saw was Dylan, barely covered by the towel she had. "I... H-Have your clothes." He said, staring at her, his face becoming a dark red.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure." He said to her as he got up then held out a hand for her

[/QUOTE]
Amber took his hand and stood up tucking some of her hair behind her ear grinning " ah what a gentlemen " she hummed an old song and walked with him " so where are we going?"

LunaCrosby said:
(A girls gotta give birth when a girls gotta give birth)
♡Mal put the dirty diaper in a bag and stared at roman, then the trash can next to the bed, she was very tempted

"should I?... no i'm not that cruel... am I?"

♡She thought aloud to herself
(( Yeah I know xDD ))

Roman remained sleep, and he didn't smell the diaper anymore, guessing that was already taken care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back