• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Riley blinked. "Uh right" she says taking the coat.
a0672a357a96a6afab362712626a2666.jpg
?Rylen tilted his head?

"your face is still red"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya backed up a little. "T-Theres no need for that, its just family issues that happened.." she says looking down
Raiga stood up and scratched his chin. "Family issues, huh. That's tough..." He said before thinking to himself. "But you should keep your head up and smile! No matter what, don't let this world's troubles bring you down!" He exclaimed.

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen tilted his head╬
"your face is still red"
Riley huffed. "Okay and so?" she asks embarrassingly. "Come on" she says before walking out of the room

Mayyflower said:
Riley huffed. "Okay and so?" she asks embarrassingly. "Come on" she says before walking out of the room
╬Rylen put his hand's up╬

"just concerned you had a fever or something"

╬He said as he made his way outside╬

Roman said:
Kaz looked aat Yoshino and sighed. He would've woken her up, but she looked so peaceful, and he'd feel like a jackass if he interrupted that. He then turned off the tv and movie, and took the popcorn bowl to the kitchen. He ate one before spitting it out. "It's stale." He muttered as he dumped the rest and washed the bowl out. Kaz then went back to the living room and picked Yoshino up, bridal style and carried her to his room.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

At the movement of being picked up, she blinked awake and rubbed at her eyes. Memories of the movie were a bit blurry, she could remember certain parts of it, just not the whole thing. She brought a hand over her mouth as she yawned, "Sorry for falling asleep..." She mumbled, still a bit sleepy.

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]Raiga stood up and scratched his chin. "Family issues, huh. That's tough..." He said before thinking to himself. "But you should keep your head up and smile! No matter what, don't let this world's troubles bring you down!" He exclaimed.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya shook her head. "I cant smile and be happy cause if I did that... Id be lying to myself" she says with a sigh

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "I cant smile and be happy cause if I did that... Id be lying to myself" she says with a sigh
Raiga frowned and sighed as well. "I guess that's true... But then, perhaps you can confront your problems head on. If that doesn't work, then at least you can feel better knowing that you tried. But uh, can I ask you something? "

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen rolled his eye's╬
"hormones much?"

╬He said as he began walking╬
Riley rolled her eyes before she walked to the park. "Its not even that" she huffed

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]Raiga frowned and sighed as well. "I guess that's true... But then, perhaps you can confront your problems head on. If that doesn't work, then at least you can feel better knowing that you tried. But uh, can I ask you something? "

[/QUOTE]
Amaya shrugged. "I want to try to fix it but I cant cause I know it wont work... but sure I guess" she says looking up at him

"Wanting to isn't enough? Sometimes, you have to just do it. Even if you know it won't work, the result will be better than nothing. Also..." Raiga grinned sheepishly. "I'm actually kind of new to this place, and I'm kinda lost... I just enrolled into this new school in town, so I haven't made any friends. Can you uh... show me around?" He asked, twiddling his fingers.

Roman said:
Akane had been pushed back by the water, but she wasn't pushed far. She had blocked it, and soon sent little water torpedoes at Neo. "Try dodging that."
...♱Neo dodged them easily by swimming around them♱...

''those wont...blow up right?''

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded and smiled at Zenya, "Sure! Anything in particular you guys want? I can make just about anything... sort of."

''we dont...know a lot of food names...''

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]"Wanting to isn't enough? Sometimes, you have to just do it. Even if you know it won't work, the result will be better than nothing. Also..." Raiga grinned sheepishly. "I'm actually kind of new to this place, and I'm kinda lost... I just enrolled into this new school in town, so I haven't made any friends. Can you uh... show me around?" He asked, twiddling his fingers.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nods. "Yea sure" she says looking around. "I havent been to the school but I know my way around" she says getting up and wrapping her blanket around her

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo dodged them easily by swimming around them♱...
''those wont...blow up right?''
"They're made of water. You'll be fine." Akane said as the torpedoes came around, flying towards be back, soon a explosion of water pushed her toward.

Roman said:
"They're made of water. You'll be fine." Akane said as the torpedoes came around, flying towards be back, soon a explosion of water pushed her toward.
...♱Neo soon recovered before she slapped in Akane's direction before tentacles came from the ground♱...

''oh shit! wrong power!''

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]"Really? Awesome!" Raiga followed after Amaya.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya started walking. "So where do you wanna start?" she asks

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sighed
"alright, we could watch movies?'
"Yeah, good idea. A movie seems pretty good~" Roman said, nodding his head. "What movie are we gonna watch?" He asked, as he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and stuff.

~~~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
Dylan slowed when they got to stairs" no.. Yes ..i dont know i want to find out what happened to me" she smirked " then you can kill him "she stood and thought really hard " i need to know what happened to me... I mean i dont want to know either but i feel like i need to .ya know?"
@Roman
Han nodded, "Well can we do this quickly? I'm trying to fight the urge to kill your family members... And well your uncle sounds like a huge asshole..." He said with a sigh.

~~~~~~~

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

At the movement of being picked up, she blinked awake and rubbed at her eyes. Memories of the movie were a bit blurry, she could remember certain parts of it, just not the whole thing. She brought a hand over her mouth as she yawned, "Sorry for falling asleep..." She mumbled, still a bit sleepy.

Kaz shrugged, "Don't worry about it, Yoshi~ The movie was getting boring during the end anyways so you really didn't miss anything." He told her, as he opened the door to his room and laid her on the bed. "Anyways, I'll see you in the morning. I need some sleep so we can do some stuff tomorrow... Like go on a date or something."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon recovered before she slapped in Akane's direction before tentacles came from the ground♱...
''oh shit! wrong power!''
Akane was too busy laughing at Neo when the tentacles grabbed her. She soon stopped laughing and frowned at Neo, "Get these things off before they do something weird to me!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back