• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Dylan looked down full of shame "i guess i was...." She bit her lip and held her cheek , it burned from the slap " that would explain the nightmare..."

A talk man with the same bright blue eyes as dylan stood in the door way " well if it isnt my favorite slave coming home" she said with a grin . He turned and spoke into a phone and tunred back to them

Dylan backed away letting go of Hans hand when a sharp pinch made her yelp in pain as a large man shoved a needle in her neck , drugging her so she was groggy and slow . The man began to tie her hands

" thanks for returning the dog" said Dominick to Han he threw wad of cash on the ground by Hans feet and turned to walk into the house.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''are you happy you didnt get raped or not?''
Akane blinked, "Of course I'm happy I didn't! Who the hell would want that?!" She asked, frantically. "That's just weird as heck!"

~~~~~~~

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to face him. She giggled a bit before extending her arm over to him. She placed her hand on his neck but quickly pulled away and turned around to look at the sky. She was blushing, "Really? That's cool I guess..." she said trying to continue the conversation.
"Yeah. It's the way dome people do it. How you add your own flavor and the way you like it. It differs from others and that's why people consider it an art." Alex said to her.

~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
Dylan looked down full of shame "i guess i was...." She bit her lip and held her cheek , it burned from the slap " that would explain the nightmare..."
A talk man with the same bright blue eyes as dylan stood in the door way " well if it isnt my favorite slave coming home" she said with a grin . He turned and spoke into a phone and tunred back to them

Dylan backed away letting go of Hans hand when a sharp pinch made her yelp in pain as a large man shoved a needle in her neck , drugging her so she was groggy and slow . The man began to tie her hands

" thanks for returning the dog" said Dominick to Han he threw wad of cash on the ground by Hans feet and turned to walk into the house.

@Roman
Han picked up the money and tossed it in the air. "I wasn't here to return anything." He said, tossing the money at Dylan's uncle. He stared at him, his eyes showing that he was serious.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...we dont know what it is so...guess we'll have both...''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Well alright. Want something to drink while you wait? Like water or juice or... something?" Celia asked as she began to prepare meat for the burger and spaghetti.

Roman said:
Akane blinked, "Of course I'm happy I didn't! Who the hell would want that?!" She asked, frantically. "That's just weird as heck!"
~~~~~~~

"Yeah. It's the way dome people do it. How you add your own flavor and the way you like it. It differs from others and that's why people consider it an art." Alex said to her.

~~~~~~

Han picked up the money and tossed it in the air. "I wasn't here to return anything." He said, tossing the money at Dylan's uncle. He stared at him, his eyes showing that he was serious.
''those who are seriously aroused would want it''

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Well alright. Want something to drink while you wait? Like water or juice or... something?" Celia asked as she began to prepare meat for the burger and spaghetti.

''um...juice please''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''those who are seriously aroused would want it''
"I'm not aroused by it." Akane said, shaking her head. "You must know a lot of perverts though... That's the only kind of people aroused by stuff, that I can think of."

Roman said:
~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Dominik shrugged " oh well i take her for free " he motioned for the man to bring her in , he did , dragging Dylan in by bound hands. She looked at Han her eyes filled with tears , the drugs taking over making it hard for her to fight back. Dominik kicked her with steel toed boots as she was dragged by, right in her newly healed wound . He noticed the boy there still " get off my property boy " he said pulling a gun out of his waist band turning away from han and pointing it at Dylan.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before hugging her "And please, beautiful Dakota, what was that point again?" he asked playfully before bringing a hand up and tucking her hair behind her ear then leaning while smirking playfully "I have seemed to forgotten it while giving into your beauty~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly and rolled her eyes a little "Well what you're doing right now, That's my point~" she said as she smiled at him before nuzzling his nose.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but...most likely your gonna die...*sigh* im just gonna let it go...ive been going at this for 5 years...i need to stop. all im doing is trying to avenge them...their already dead anyway..''
Amara smiled "I'm the goddess of Love, I'm pretty much immortal" she said with a small laugh "I'm pretty sure your mother and father would just want you to be happy, not sulking around and taking slaves...or well, trying to." She said softly.

Roman said:
Cecil grabbed Maya's hand and nodded, "Good choice~ We get a delicious breakfast and good seats." He said, with a bright smile as he began walking towards the seats, soon taking a seat.
Maya followed alongside him, soon taking her seat as well, smiling happily, she was somewhat relieved that their seat had a view of our side, that way she could turn her attention to outside if the crowd in the diner became too much to handle, though, she felt like she was getting along just fine so she might not have needed them.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi had wandered off a little, inspecting the thrift store and other clothes and sorts that were in here. She picked up a few items of clothing and looked at it in awe before putting it back down, soon looking somewhere else. Even though it was just like a regular store, with just cheaper items, she was overly fascinated by it. Some clothes looked as if they would cost a fortune, but were at a lower price than what she expected. After doing a little bit of exploration, Yumi looked around before finding Elliot of her the games. She bit her lower lip for a moment before speaking, "Oh there's so many... What's a good retro game?"

Elliot turned his head to look at her "Good games?, well that's a matter of opinion really, so it depends who you ask really" he said with a nod "like, I love the old RPG type games where someone else would love the old style shooters...both are here" he said with a small chuckle as he continued to look through them "Though, since you seem a bit newer to knowing a lot of old games, why don't you start off with the more famous ones, like Mario and stuff" he suggested as he looked at her.

Nanne said:
"Oh really it's no problem." he said as they continued walking. He turned to give her a sweet smile. "Just let me know which house..I have a feeling you live around this place since you said it wasn't too far."
Yuna nodded "Yeah~ Its that house over there" she said as she pointed to it and then turned to smile at him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly and rolled her eyes a little "Well what you're doing right now, That's my point~" she said as she smiled at him before nuzzling his nose.
Amara smiled "I'm the goddess of Love, I'm pretty much immortal" she said with a small laugh "I'm pretty sure your mother and father would just want you to be happy, not sulking around and taking slaves...or well, trying to." She said softly.

Maya followed alongside him, soon taking her seat as well, smiling happily, she was somewhat relieved that their seat had a view of our side, that way she could turn her attention to outside if the crowd in the diner became too much to handle, though, she felt like she was getting along just fine so she might not have needed them.

Elliot turned his head to look at her "Good games?, well that's a matter of opinion really, so it depends who you ask really" he said with a nod "like, I love the old RPG type games where someone else would love the old style shooters...both are here" he said with a small chuckle as he continued to look through them "Though, since you seem a bit newer to knowing a lot of old games, why don't you start off with the more famous ones, like Mario and stuff" he suggested as he looked at her.

Yuna nodded "Yeah~ Its that house over there" she said as she pointed to it and then turned to smile at him.
''...alright..''

Sixxx said:
Dominik shrugged " oh well i take her for free " he motioned for the man to bring her in , he did , dragging Dylan in by bound hands. She looked at Han her eyes filled with tears , the drugs taking over making it hard for her to fight back. Dominik kicked her with steel toed boots as she was dragged by, right in her newly healed wound . He noticed the boy there still " get off my property boy " he said pulling a gun out of his waist band turning away from han and pointing it at Dylan.
@Roman
"Do you see why I hate these guys?" Han asked, before his energy exploded from within his position, leaving it clouded with smoke and dust. Han soon came at him with his sword.

tumblr_mekxzehk7i1rtsovoo1_500.gif

Upon making it making it close enough to to Dominik, he cut his arm clean off and stabbed the man carrying Dylan away.

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled before placing a hand on her cheek "And just what am i doing?" he asked teasingly before briefly nuzzling her nose back with his own nose then tilting his head and pecking her lips "And should i continue?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...alright..''
Amara then just sat there, unsure of what to do next really, she glanced around at everyone else in the room before leaning back in her chair a little to think.

Nonalaka said:
Amara then just sat there, unsure of what to do next really, she glanced around at everyone else in the room before leaning back in her chair a little to think.
...☫Natsuru was the only one thinking since Natsumi and Natsume left and Arako was grooming herself☫...

''...can...you take me in...? i have no where to go....''

Roman said:
Kaz yawned, "Then a date it is." He said, before falling asleep.
(( Wanna start? ))

~~~~~~

Akane shuddered, but in a weird way it felt oddly good, "Whatever it was, it didn't feel... Exactly right. It felt... Weird. Whatever." She said, not really knowing how to describeit it.

~~~~~~~~

Han looked at the woman as she walked by, nodding his head at her. He then looked at Dylan, he too knew what she meant. "So you were.... Forced into this? Sexually assaulted?" He asked, looking away from her.

giphy.gif

(( Okie dokie~ ))

----

??Yoshino??

You know that one good dream you have, that has everything you could possibly want? Well, Yoshino was having that type of dream right now and she was on cloud nine. Assorted sweets were scattered about and she was holding a parfait in her hand, covered with whip cream and different kinds of fruits that complimented each other. Yoshino soon took a bite out into it and had happily munched on the delicious treat, though in reality as she was biting into a pillow. The more she bit into the 'parfait', the more she just chewed on one piece of the pillow, getting a weird look on her face and soon waking up. She blinked a few times, looking at the corner of the pillow that was still in her mouth. Well this was a weird morning for her... Yoshino let go of the pillow and frowned, "That was gross..." She muttered, throwing the pillow off of the bed and on to the ground. She was a little disappointed she didn't actually have a parfait with her, so she made a note to get one when she was out.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before placing a hand on her cheek "And just what am i doing?" he asked teasingly before briefly nuzzling her nose back with his own nose then tilting his head and pecking her lips "And should i continue?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled " You're doing that thing where you make everything sound cute" she said as she blinked a few times and smiled "It's up to you if you feel like continuing~" she said as she then hugged him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru was the only one thinking since Natsumi and Natsume left and Arako was grooming herself☫...
''...can...you take me in...? i have no where to go....''
Amara looked at Aiko for a moment before turning to look at Natsuru "Can we?" She asked, she really did want to help this girl.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...juice please''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia momentarily left the meat and went to the fridge, grabbing some juice out of the fridge and pouring it into two cups for them. With the wave of her hand, the cups floated over to the two before she went back to cooking.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled " You're doing that thing where you make everything sound cute" she said as she blinked a few times and smiled "It's up to you if you feel like continuing~" she said as she then hugged him.
Roland smiled at her before jokingly pouting "But you're the only cute one here! besides, how could socially awkward me do annnnythiiing cute?" he joked playfully as he gently leaned against Dakota and smiled as he looked into her eyes and embraced her as well.

Dylan lay on the ground, to drugged to move, tears running down her face

Dominik screamed and fell to his knees, he scrambled for his gun with his one good arm bleeding horribly "i... Shoulda .... Made...s-sure... She.. Was ...dead" he said firing the gun rapidly at them both grazing Han and hitting Dylan in the side and leg then saving the last bullet for himself he looked at Han as he bled out " she may live and he maybe yours but she will never be the same again. I take pride knowing ill haunt her forever" he said , clicking the trigger to find he miss counted the bullets and was holding and empty gun. He sat back and bled looking at Han defiantly

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked at Aiko for a moment before turning to look at Natsuru "Can we?" She asked, she really did want to help this girl.
''well...i dont really see a problem...But. dont use that love power. especially on Arako''

...✿Aiko blushed badly before waving her hands in defense✿...

''it was a failed attack! it wont happen again!''

''then...i guess its settled..''

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled. "Oh I know sweetheart." she says getting up. "Are you hungry?" she asks
...♧Lilliana looked up at her aunt, with a slightly surprised face. Was she.. hungry? She hadn't really thought about it. The last time she ate was... with Ayen. A saddened look came over her face. Ayen... he had left before she could even say goodbye.. she knew she decided to stay for Ken's sake, but now that he was grown up.... did he need her? Now a part of her wished that she would have gone with him. Even if he didn't want her... maybe it wasn't too late. For now though, she spoke with a quiet voice♧...

"I, uh... I dunno, I guess..."

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia momentarily left the meat and went to the fridge, grabbing some juice out of the fridge and pouring it into two cups for them. With the wave of her hand, the cups floated over to the two before she went back to cooking.

...✦The two looked at it before they took a sip, a smile coming to their faces before they began to drink it happily✦...

Sixxx said:
Dylan lay on the ground, to drugged to move, tears running down her face
Dominik screamed and fell to his knees, he scrambled for his gun with his one good arm bleeding horribly "i... Shoulda .... Made...s-sure... She.. Was ...dead" he said firing the gun rapidly at them both grazing Han and hitting Dylan in the side and leg then saving the last bullet for himself he looked at Han as he bled out " she may live and he maybe yours but she will never be the same again. I take pride knowing ill haunt her forever" he said , clicking the trigger to find he miss counted the bullets and was holding and empty gun. He sat back and bled looking at Han defiantly

@Roman
"Yeah yeah. I have a family to get to, so you can just die." Han said, picking up a bullet. "Now I'll see you in the afterlife." He said as he tossed the bullet as hard as he could causing it to pierce his head and go through.

Roman said:
"Yeah yeah. I have a family to get to, so you can just die." Han said, picking up a bullet. "Now I'll see you in the afterlife." He said as he tossed the bullet as hard as he could causing it to pierce his head and go through.
Dylan wondered what family he spoke of but couldn't speak . She was screaming on the inside, trapped in her own body by the drugs . Her wounds seeped blood and she lay on the floor immobile. Her eyes rolled back into her skull and she passed out

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back