• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly and rolled her eyes a little "Well what you're doing right now, That's my point~" she said as she smiled at him before nuzzling his nose.
Amara smiled "I'm the goddess of Love, I'm pretty much immortal" she said with a small laugh "I'm pretty sure your mother and father would just want you to be happy, not sulking around and taking slaves...or well, trying to." She said softly.

Maya followed alongside him, soon taking her seat as well, smiling happily, she was somewhat relieved that their seat had a view of our side, that way she could turn her attention to outside if the crowd in the diner became too much to handle, though, she felt like she was getting along just fine so she might not have needed them.

Elliot turned his head to look at her "Good games?, well that's a matter of opinion really, so it depends who you ask really" he said with a nod "like, I love the old RPG type games where someone else would love the old style shooters...both are here" he said with a small chuckle as he continued to look through them "Though, since you seem a bit newer to knowing a lot of old games, why don't you start off with the more famous ones, like Mario and stuff" he suggested as he looked at her.

Yuna nodded "Yeah~ Its that house over there" she said as she pointed to it and then turned to smile at him.

??Yumi??

giphy.gif

"Mar... io?" Yumi blinked a few times, looking at Elliot with a somewhat lost expression. She had no idea what Mario was or any other type of famous 8-bit games, so she didn't know what he was talking about. What did those games even look like anyways? Yumi turned her attention back to the games and looked them over with a concentrated expression, her finger gliding along them. "Um... where are those? And what other games besides this... Mario, are old and 8-bitty." Yumi's cheeks reddened a little from embarrassment of not really knowing what kind of old games there were.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dont really see a problem...But. dont use that love power. especially on Arako''
...✿Aiko blushed badly before waving her hands in defense✿...

''it was a failed attack! it wont happen again!''

''then...i guess its settled..''
Amara looked at Natsuru when he said about powers and nodded "Agreed" Amara then looked to Aiko and smiled brightly "Alright~, Welcome to the family Aiko~ we hope you like it here~~" she chimed happily.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled at her before jokingly pouting "But you're the only cute one here! besides, how could socially awkward me do annnnythiiing cute?" he joked playfully as he gently leaned against Dakota and smiled as he looked into her eyes and embraced her as well.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him and raised a brow "You aren't socially awkward with me, and you can be cute too" she said with a giggle before nuzzling her face into his chest as she hugged him.

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked at Natsuru when he said about powers and nodded "Agreed" Amara then looked to Aiko and smiled brightly "Alright~, Welcome to the family Aiko~ we hope you like it here~~" she chimed happily.
Dakota looked at him and raised a brow "You aren't socially awkward with me, and you can be cute too" she said with a giggle before nuzzling her face into his chest as she hugged him.
''can...i call you mom...?''

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled then rolled his eyes before using one of his hands to play with her hair "Well, that's because you're my everything, you calm my demons and dance with my angels~" he said in a unintentionally sweet tone before smirking "And i'm not cute, i'm handsome!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?The two looked at it before they took a sip, a smile coming to their faces before they began to drink it happily?...

??Celia??

tumblr_mz90nq6T3s1qa94xto1_500.gif

Celia continued making the food, soon getting out pots and pans to make the burger and spaghetti. Looking over at Lucelia and the other girl, she raised a hand to her chin as she spoke, "You know... I don't think I know your guys names. Unless it was said earlier and I forgot... because I tend to forget I lot of things."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly and rolled her eyes a little "Well what you're doing right now, That's my point~" she said as she smiled at him before nuzzling his nose.
Amara smiled "I'm the goddess of Love, I'm pretty much immortal" she said with a small laugh "I'm pretty sure your mother and father would just want you to be happy, not sulking around and taking slaves...or well, trying to." She said softly.

Maya followed alongside him, soon taking her seat as well, smiling happily, she was somewhat relieved that their seat had a view of our side, that way she could turn her attention to outside if the crowd in the diner became too much to handle, though, she felt like she was getting along just fine so she might not have needed them.

Elliot turned his head to look at her "Good games?, well that's a matter of opinion really, so it depends who you ask really" he said with a nod "like, I love the old RPG type games where someone else would love the old style shooters...both are here" he said with a small chuckle as he continued to look through them "Though, since you seem a bit newer to knowing a lot of old games, why don't you start off with the more famous ones, like Mario and stuff" he suggested as he looked at her.

Yuna nodded "Yeah~ Its that house over there" she said as she pointed to it and then turned to smile at him.
Cecil smiled and looked out of the window he sat by. "So, Maya? Any ideas ideas on what movie you wanna watch?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

giphy.gif

"Mar... io?" Yumi blinked a few times, looking at Elliot with a somewhat lost expression. She had no idea what Mario was or any other type of famous 8-bit games, so she didn't know what he was talking about. What did those games even look like anyways? Yumi turned her attention back to the games and looked them over with a concentrated expression, her finger gliding along them. "Um... where are those? And what other games besides this... Mario, are old and 8-bitty." Yumi's cheeks reddened a little from embarrassment of not really knowing what kind of old games there were.

Elliot blinked "Well let's see here..." He said as he glanced through the games "Mario, .....Metroid, Kid Icarus...Battle toads...Zelda.." He continued to list them out before noticing Yumi's lost expression "A-Ah, sorry" he said as his face coloured a little from embarrassment of rattling on. He then lifted the Mario box "Why don't you get this one just to try it out? I'll pay for it" he said smiling a little.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_mz90nq6T3s1qa94xto1_500.gif

Celia continued making the food, soon getting out pots and pans to make the burger and spaghetti. Looking over at Lucelia and the other girl, she raised a hand to her chin as she spoke, "You know... I don't think I know your guys names. Unless it was said earlier and I forgot... because I tend to forget I lot of things."

''Lucia''

''and...im Lucelia''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had taken one of his arms away to drop the groceries before using both to hug onto her, gently rubbing the back of her head when she sobbed. He saw this whole thing as his fault, and now other way, and now he had to set things right, and that meant staying with Kaori even when he didn't deserve to, and comfort her in any way possible. It was also at that point Masahi noticed that she was holding onto him tighter, was she really that scared that he'd leave? If he truly had to or wanted to he'd be gone already, but he wouldn't tell her that for better or for worst. After awhile he had really started to notice the tears, but even though it was a bit uncomfortable, he couldn't just deny Kaori her comfort, so he stayed like he was for a moment longer as he looked down and spoke softly♝...
"H-hey, is there a-anything i can do for ya Kaori?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori kept crying, feeling Masahi wrap his other arm around her. Being held like this was helping calm her down though, because it meant that he was here and things were relatively okay. As her tears slowed she found herself gradually tiring out more and more, leaning into him as the sobs came to a stop. Her hands remained tightly gripped on to his shirt, not wanting to let go. She was being selfish at the moment. Kaori knew how he felt about her, and how this closeness might be affecting that, but she just needed him close right now. She liked it more than she'd admit, needed it more than she'd admit either. So as the sobs stopped and the tears were only falling occasionally, she spoke, her voice obviously strained from the sobs☆...

"...a-a tissue... I-I don't want t-to get your sh-shirt a-all snotty..."

WeirdPrincess said:

(( Okie dokie~ ))

----

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

You know that one good dream you have, that has everything you could possibly want? Well, Yoshino was having that type of dream right now and she was on cloud nine. Assorted sweets were scattered about and she was holding a parfait in her hand, covered with whip cream and different kinds of fruits that complimented each other. Yoshino soon took a bite out into it and had happily munched on the delicious treat, though in reality as she was biting into a pillow. The more she bit into the 'parfait', the more she just chewed on one piece of the pillow, getting a weird look on her face and soon waking up. She blinked a few times, looking at the corner of the pillow that was still in her mouth. Well this was a weird morning for her... Yoshino let go of the pillow and frowned, "That was gross..." She muttered, throwing the pillow off of the bed and on to the ground. She was a little disappointed she didn't actually have a parfait with her, so she made a note to get one when she was out.

Kaz yawned, turning his head to see that, Yoshino was already up. He smiled a little as he wiped his eyes tiredly, stretching a little he sat up. "Yoshi? You're up already? I was gonna make you breakfast as a surprise. Guess that plan is going out the window... for now." He said, before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face... He must've been really tired though because we was doing it the opposite way.

Sixxx said:
Dylan wondered what family he spoke of but couldn't speak . She was screaming on the inside, trapped in her own body by the drugs . Her wounds seeped blood and she lay on the floor immobile. Her eyes rolled back into her skull and she passed out
@Roman
Han picked up Dylan and took her back to the school. He then took her to his dorm where he got her patched up. "Why does her family have to be full of psychos and killers...?" He asked himself. "I wonder when they'll be off her back."

Dylan awoke and looked up at him " what family." She said croaking weakly she was pale and weak and looked absolutely heartbroken.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Elliot blinked "Well let's see here..." He said as he glanced through the games "Mario, .....Metroid, Kid Icarus...Battle toads...Zelda.." He continued to list them out before noticing Yumi's lost expression "A-Ah, sorry" he said as his face coloured a little from embarrassment of rattling on. He then lifted the Mario box "Why don't you get this one just to try it out? I'll pay for it" he said smiling a little.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Y-You don't have too!" Yumi said quickly, waving her hands a bit. She had already asked him to do a lot for her, so she couldn't possibly take up his offer of paying. She had money with her anyway, in her bag... which she remembered was outside. Hopefully her wallet was still in there when she would go to check. "I have my own money, I can't let you pay for it."

Sixxx said:
Dylan awoke and looked up at him " what family." She said croaking weakly she was pale and weak and looked absolutely heartbroken.
@Roman
Han looked at Dylan and sighed, "While you were gone. I searched for you. I couldn't find you and well... I found someone else." He said, placing a hand on his head. "I can't really stress the fact of how much I love and miss you, but I love this person too." He said, before going over to the window. "I don't know what I want to do... Nor do I know how."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Lucia''
''and...im Lucelia''

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Ah, it's nice to meet you both. Lucia, Lucelia~" Celia said happily. "Where do you guys come from?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori kept crying, feeling Masahi wrap his other arm around her. Being held like this was helping calm her down though, because it meant that he was here and things were relatively okay. As her tears slowed she found herself gradually tiring out more and more, leaning into him as the sobs came to a stop. Her hands remained tightly gripped on to his shirt, not wanting to let go. She was being selfish at the moment. Kaori knew how he felt about her, and how this closeness might be affecting that, but she just needed him close right now. She liked it more than she'd admit, needed it more than she'd admit either. So as the sobs stopped and the tears were only falling occasionally, she spoke, her voice obviously strained from the sobs☆...
"...a-a tissue... I-I don't want t-to get your sh-shirt a-all snotty..."
...♝Masahi had long since stopped being bothered by the wetness of his shirt and just accepted it. And after some time his mind finally reminded him of something, the girl he loved was gripping onto him, and regardless of the how and why he started to blush over it, even though it was his fault she was so sad and upset, it still started to get to him like no tomorrow, what sorta sick freak was he to blush over something like this? But at the same time he couldn't just stop holding her, so he toughened it out for Kaori, gently rubbing her head while hugging her close before she spoke and he chuckled at what she had said, it was just a shirt, so what if it got snotty? So with that he used the arm wrapped around her to slightly lift Kaori so he could walk over to and sit at the couch, sorta just setting Kaori on his lap, before grabbing a box of tissues and holing it in front of her♝...

"Here, but my shirt doesn't really matter, what's more important is if you're feeling better at all."

Roman said:
Han looked at Dylan and sighed, "While you were gone. I searched for you. I couldn't find you and well... I found someone else." He said, placing a hand on his head. "I can't really stress the fact of how much I love and miss you, but I love this person too." He said, before going over to the window. "I don't know what I want to do... Nor do I know how."
Dylan nodded pressed her lips firmly together holding in all she felt and wanted to say . She took a deep breath her voice shook as she spoke " will you please heal me" she said quietly wiping her tears away before he turned around.

@Roman

Roman said:
Kaz yawned, turning his head to see that, Yoshino was already up. He smiled a little as he wiped his eyes tiredly, stretching a little he sat up. "Yoshi? You're up already? I was gonna make you breakfast as a surprise. Guess that plan is going out the window... for now." He said, before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face... He must've been really tired though because we was doing it the opposite way.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino tiredly rubbed her face and nodded, "Just for a few seconds really." She said before getting out of bed, soon making her way over to the bathroom. Something caught on her foot and she tripped, landing face first into the pillow she had thrown on the ground. Yoshino was always a little klutzy in the morning, so really, this was kind of normal to her. She mumbled something incoherent into the pillow before pushing herself off and standing up, soon continuing her way into the bathroom. She looked at Kaz as she walked into the bathroom, staring at him for a moment with a blank expression before looking away. Once Yoshino realized what he was doing, she had to do a double take. Kaz was brushing his face and washing his teeth... how interesting. "You're doing to the wrong way or really... the opposite way. People don't brush their faces or wash their teeth, you goofy. Switch the order." She stated with a chuckle, now a little somewhat awake thanks to him.

Sixxx said:
Dylan nodded pressed her lips firmly together holding in all she felt and wanted to say . She took a deep breath her voice shook as she spoke " will you please heal me" she said quietly wiping her tears away before he turned around.
@Roman
Han nodded and walked over to Dylan, placing a hand on her wound. "Sorry..." he said, as he began to heal the wound.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

Yoshino tiredly rubbed her face and nodded, "Just for a few seconds really." She said before getting out of bed, soon making her way over to the bathroom. Something caught on her foot and she tripped, landing face first into the pillow she had thrown on the ground. Yoshino was always a little klutzy in the morning, so really, this was kind of normal to her. She mumbled something incoherent into the pillow before pushing herself off and standing up, soon continuing her way into the bathroom. She looked at Kaz as she walked into the bathroom, staring at him for a moment with a blank expression before looking away. Once Yoshino realized what he was doing, she had to do a double take. Kaz was brushing his face and washing his teeth... how interesting. "You're doing to the wrong way or really... the opposite way. People don't brush their faces or wash their teeth, you goofy. Switch the order." She stated with a chuckle, now a little somewhat awake thanks to him.

Kaz looked at Yoshino and laughed nervously. "Oh right. I'm still a little tired." He said, before turning back around, only to stub his toe.

tumblr_nvjmvcY9bs1twho1fo2_500.jpg

He then yelped and dropped the shaving cream he had used, which caused him to slip and fall.

tumblr_nvjmvcY9bs1twho1fo4_500.jpg

After all that, Kaz laid on the floor, holding his foot in pain.

tumblr_nvjmvcY9bs1twho1fo5_500.jpg

"I hate mornings!" He shouted out.

Dylan didnt look at him for a while he worked on her wounds " Im torn." She say admittingly " i dont know what to do. I should let you go, let you live the life you deserve , run until more family finds me , and next time i wont call out for you, let you move on... On the other hand , it feels like last week you and iwere waking up next to one another in the dorm , for me that how it feels ... And i was taken and held and drugged and assaulted and my chance with you slipped and i didnt have a fair chance of saving it... So i feel cheated too." She looked at him and raised her hand to his cheek , rubbing her thumb on his smooth skin , her hand slid gently to the back of his head and she guided him down to her level and kissed his forehead, closing her eyes and holding that moment she released him and looked into his eyes " i still love you Han."

@Roman

Sixxx said:
Dylan didnt look at him for a while he worked on her wounds " Im torn." She say admittingly " i dont know what to do. I should let you go, let you live the life you deserve , run until more family finds me , and next time i wont call out for you, let you move on... On the other hand , it feels like last week you and iwere waking up next to one another in the dorm , for me that how it feels ... And i was taken and held and drugged and assaulted and my chance with you slipped and i didnt have a fair chance of saving it... So i feel cheated too." She looked at him and raised her hand to his cheek , rubbing her thumb on his smooth skin , her hand slid gently to the back of his head and she guided him down to her level and kissed his forehead, closing her eyes and holding that moment she released him and looked into his eyes " i still love you Han."
@Roman
Han looked up at her, his eyes looking directly into her blue eyes. He had just got Celia back and now Dylan too. He didn't know what to do... He didn't know who he wanted. He loves them both and the thought of abandoning one of them made him feel bad, but out of instinct, being this close to Dylan right now, he couldn't help but slowly lean forward and kiss her.

Dylan was surprised by the kiss but smiled against his lips wrapping her arms around his neck gently and kissed him . Her heart beat hard in her chest out of happiness

@Roman

Sixxx said:
Dylan was surprised by the kiss but smiled against his lips wrapping her arms around his neck gently and kissed him . Her heart beat hard in her chest out of happiness
@Roman
Han slowly pulled away from the kiss, looking at Dylan, "I... I..." he couldn't get what he wanted to say out of his mouth, and he just looked at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back