• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen laughed╬
"you seem like you'd like that kind"

╬He said and turned to the man working the stand

"one cookie dough and one chocolate ,please"
"I love it it's my favorite" she says still smiling

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly " What, you can't be both?" She asked as she glanced up at him
Roland smirked before shaking his head and gazing down at her "Someone whose cute doesn't plan on doing the things i love doing to you~" he said playfully before moving so he could start kissing her neck.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon smiled more and tilted her head for Blake✿...
Blake smiled a little before he kissed her on the neck lovingly seeing as how she tilted her head away before he kissed up to her cheek then smiled more. "Have you been well?" He asked her

Sixxx said:
"I dont know the area at all " she said with a shug " better be some place cheap though , i eat alot, powers ..." She looked at the shadows following them with curiosity
"Well I know of a nice cafe that's cheap." He suggested to her as they walked noticing her interest in the shadows

Roman said:
The clone let Isabella up, nodding his head, "It's fine. I'm just glad you didn't hit thethe ground. It wouldn't have been a pretty outcome."
Isabella smiled gently at roman. "Your such a sweet guy, whoever snatched you up is a lucky girl." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled a little before he kissed her on the neck lovingly seeing as how she tilted her head away before he kissed up to her cheek then smiled more. "Have you been well?" He asked her
"Well I know of a nice cafe that's cheap." He suggested to her as they walked noticing her interest in the shadows

Isabella smiled gently at roman. "Your such a sweet guy, whoever snatched you up is a lucky girl." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Amber smiled " sounds good sorry , my powers make me so hungry all the time gets hard to keep up at times" she said blushing " i eat like a line backer"

Roman said:
Kaz looked at Yoshino and laughed nervously. "Oh right. I'm still a little tired." He said, before turning back around, only to stub his toe.
tumblr_nvjmvcY9bs1twho1fo2_500.jpg

He then yelped and dropped the shaving cream he had used, which caused him to slip and fall.

tumblr_nvjmvcY9bs1twho1fo4_500.jpg

After all that, Kaz laid on the floor, holding his foot in pain.

tumblr_nvjmvcY9bs1twho1fo5_500.jpg

"I hate mornings!" He shouted out.

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nyk7uvGjUG1qa94xto1_500.gif

Yoshino had finished doing her hair when she heard the commotion and she turned around to see Kaz lying on the floor. She was trying her hardest not to laugh since he was in pain, but she couldn't hold it in any longer. Turning away, she brought her hands up to her mouth and giggled a little. "Do you want me to help you up?" She asked, still giggling just a bit.

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled " sounds good sorry , my powers make me so hungry all the time gets hard to keep up at times" she said blushing " i eat like a line backer"
Atrio just smiled. "Don't worry I have plenty of money so you can eat all you want." He said to her as they walked soon leaving the school and leading her to a small cafe near the beach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No it's my fault kyoko." He said back to her

[/QUOTE]
"I had the choice of agreeing or not, but since I was being stubborn I agreed, I could have said no"

☁She said and looked to the side☁

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen nodded╬
"Yeah it's pretty good"

╬he said as he gave the guy money and grabbed their ice cream, giving Riley her's.
Riley took her ice cream and licked it. "Mm thank you" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just smiled. "Don't worry I have plenty of money so you can eat all you want." He said to her as they walked soon leaving the school and leading her to a small cafe near the beach

[/QUOTE]
Amber smiled and looked at the beach " wow its beautiful here never seen the beach before" she looked up at him with agrin

PrinceSassyLegolassy said:
>>Hey! This looks pretty interesting, could I join? If you all don't mind, that is.
((Make a character sheet, in the character sign up tab))

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope had entered the school, looking about aimlessly. "Our adventure begins here, Dial..." She told him.

Dial used his telepathy to project his voice to Hope and anyone nearby. "Yes...Yes it is..."

(anyone got free characters who can interact with my characters?)

LunaCrosby said:
"I had the choice of agreeing or not, but since I was being stubborn I agreed, I could have said no"
☁She said and looked to the side☁
River smiled and leaned close to her. "It's still my fault ok." He said softly to her

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled and looked at the beach " wow its beautiful here never seen the beach before" she looked up at him with agrin
Atrio gave her a slight smile and nodded. "Yeah it's nice the food here is good as well." He said as he opened the door for her

NightCasterZ said:
Hope had entered the school, looking about aimlessly. "Our adventure begins here, Dial..." She told him.
Dial used his telepathy to project his voice to Hope and anyone nearby. "Yes...Yes it is..."

(anyone got free characters who can interact with my characters?)
(I have one may we interact)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]Raiga followed Amaya downtown.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked around. "So where are you from?" She asks, trying to forget about Ayen, when they arrived downtown Amaya pointed stuff out. "That's were everyone hangs out" she says pointing to the cafe

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio gave her a slight smile and nodded. "Yeah it's nice the food here is good as well." He said as he opened the door for her

[/QUOTE]
Amber smiled as he opened the door. And blushed as he opened the door " thank you" she said and walked to a table while a chipper waitress asked for their drink order

( sorry i took so long , was driving im home and you have my full attention)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had long since stopped being bothered by the wetness of his shirt and just accepted it. And after some time his mind finally reminded him of something, the girl he loved was gripping onto him, and regardless of the how and why he started to blush over it, even though it was his fault she was so sad and upset, it still started to get to him like no tomorrow, what sorta sick freak was he to blush over something like this? But at the same time he couldn't just stop holding her, so he toughened it out for Kaori, gently rubbing her head while hugging her close before she spoke and he chuckled at what she had said, it was just a shirt, so what if it got snotty? So with that he used the arm wrapped around her to slightly lift Kaori so he could walk over to and sit at the couch, sorta just setting Kaori on his lap, before grabbing a box of tissues and holing it in front of her♝...
"Here, but my shirt doesn't really matter, what's more important is if you're feeling better at all."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was basically down to sniffling at this point, definitely feeling how gross his shirt had gotten from her. She wasn't really expecting him to pick her up though, so she gripped tighter onto him as he did so, only relaxing when they were sat on the couch. Kaori finally lifted her head from his chest when he offered the tissues she requested, her face tear stained and blotchy from the crying. She probably looked as tired as she felt. Slowly she took a few, using one to wipe her face and another to blow her nose. Afterwards she grabbed a few more, trying to clean off Masahi's shirt a bit. He said it didn't matter, but she still felt bad. So, after a while Kaori spoke, her voice still strained and quiet☆...

"...I'm sorry."

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled as he opened the door. And blushed as he opened the door " thank you" she said and walked to a table while a chipper waitress asked for their drink order
( sorry i took so long , was driving im home and you have my full attention)
(It's ok and it's good your back I'm sorry I moved daniel along I feel bad about it)

River sat down across from her then smiled a little as he just ordered a water then looked at her. "So....... What are you?" He asked softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back