• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Order decided to help him by sending the swords that had dropped to the ground earlier at the enemies who had camped at his tower. It was the least he could do for him for saving his butt. When the enemies were defeated he sent all the swords back over the edge once again.
shade sees a man fighting people with from a near by tree and silently moves to get a better look of what was happening but stays in the trees

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Sam had also took a nap, she then woke up and looked over at Marcus. "Marcus?" She asks before gently shaking him
Marcus remained asleep

shyland said:
shade sees a man fighting people with from a near by tree and silently moves to get a better look of what was happening but stays in the trees

Al put a hand on her shoulder smirking

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
Rini's eyes widened as the spider took one of her deer, wincing a little as she feels whatever they feel, It soon moved to take Chiharu, Rini shook her head, no way was this thing taking any more of her friends. Getting a rush of adrenaline from being scared she began Quickly pulling out the tiny dagger hidden in the large ribbon that is always in her hair ((she is the daughter of a leader of an assassin group, yes, she carries a concealed weapon at all times xD )) she honestly never thought shed ever need it...she swiftly ran over and cut the web off Chiharu's ankle and began leading her away.

TheDragoon said:
Order decided to help him by sending the swords that had dropped to the ground earlier at the enemies who had camped at his tower. It was the least he could do for him for saving his butt. When the enemies were defeated he sent all the swords back over the edge once again.
Apollyon Nodded his thanks before noticing the battle field from this high.

shyland said:
(Sorry shyland. this is a closed rp scene right now. try back later.)

@shyland

@TheDragoon

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Ulqui and nodded in agreement. "Why would she guess us?" He asked, before he heard the sound of her voice. Taylor patted Ulqui on the shoulder and kissed Celia on the cheek. "Goota go!" He yelled before running and jumping out of the window.
giphy.gif

Taylor then came back, "I forgot my goggles..."

Emiya chuckled, "Yeah, I've seen them only twice now. But, they are parents. They might have jobs and all."

??Celia?? and ??Ulqui??

"Way to bail on me dude..." Ulqui muttered as he watched Taylor come back in.

Celia tsked and wiggled her index finger at them, "Nice going. I can't believe you two were snooping on my laptop. What were you guys even looking for?" She asked curiously. She hadn't seen any of the other stuff that they were doing, just the end part.

?Charlotte?

"I realize that. I know Celia works as a teacher... and works part time at a bakery. She does a lot." Charlotte said, fixing the lily in her hair that had started to fall.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus remained asleep
Al put a hand on her shoulder smirking
"What the hell, marcus wake up" she says before shaking him again a bit rougher

Han raised his sword up high, staring down at a contestant who had attacked him. "Well, this is the end." He said, before stabbing the sword through the person's chest. He then left him there and continued on his way to the tower. Scanning the area as he went along....

giphy.gif

He then came in contact with another group of men, all armed with swords and bows. Han frowned, looking around, counting the amount of people he was faced with. "Damn it..."

giphy.gif

Arrows were fired and spears were thrown, but Han dodged them all. "Give me that." He said, as he kick flipped a spear out of one of their hands and caught it. Han smirked and began slashing the guy who held the spear. Out of no where a sword pierced his arm and rendered it useless. "Shit..." he winced. Han's eyes slowly turned red and soon the crowd of men was nothing but a pil
e of bodies. There was one left, attempting to crawl away, but Han didn't let him slip. He was soon standing over him, a spear stabbed into his chest.

giphy.gif

Han was now on a clear path to the tower, he once stood on...

@Jesters Court

@TheDragoon

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before standing straight again "Well, you should know i'm to much of a goof ball to follow logic~" he said as he turned toward the kitchen "So, shall we get breakfast going? Or would you rather go out for breakfast?" he asked as he looked back at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly as she stood beside him ')"Hmm, I dont mind really, I guess it depends on what kinda food we have here?" She said with a nod

Nonalaka said:
Rini's eyes widened as the spider took one of her deer, wincing a little as she feels whatever they feel, It soon moved to take Chiharu, Rini shook her head, no way was this thing taking any more of her friends. Getting a rush of adrenaline from being scared she began Quickly pulling out the tiny dagger hidden in the large ribbon that is always in her hair ((she is the daughter of a leader of an assassin group, yes, she carries a concealed weapon at all times xD )) she honestly never thought shed ever need it...she swiftly ran over and cut the web off Chiharu's ankle and began leading her away.
A white sac was lowered to the girls trying to flee. Miyaka's head was all rolling, and her face was strange (ahegao). "You guys should go with him, its dreamy." she said, as two puncture marks were on her neck, and a green fluid dripping from it. "It doesn't hurt at all." she said before she stopped talking and looked like she passed out. (she's not dead, its an aphrodisiac. He feeds off of extreme girlness.)

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Han raised his sword up high, staring down at a contestant who had attacked him. "Well, this is the end." He said, before stabbing the sword through the person's chest. He then left him there and continued on his way to the tower. Scanning the area as he went along....
giphy.gif

He then came in contact with another group of men, all armed with swords and bows. Han frowned, looking around, counting the amount of people he was faced with. "Damn it..."

giphy.gif

Arrows were fired and spears were thrown, but Han dodged them all. "Give me that." He said, as he kick flipped a spear out of one of their hands and caught it. Han smirked and began slashing the guy who held the spear. Out of no where a sword pierced his arm and rendered it useless. "Shit..." he winced. Han's eyes slowly turned red and soon the crowd of men was nothing but a pil
e of bodies. There was one left, attempting to crawl away, but Han didn't let him slip. He was soon standing over him, a spear stabbed into his chest.

giphy.gif

Han was now on a clear path to the tower, he once stood on...

@Jesters Court

@Jesters Court

@TheDragoon
@Roman

TheDragoon said:
Kaito's face suddenly went serious. "Hmm... This is a serious matter indeed." He said, him secretly being torn up about his brothers death but knew he couldn't do it in front of the kids. They would lose courage and hope. "Probably the reason for that is to destroy the rest of our race. Don't worry, I think their safe here. They think I'm dead anyway." He explained. "They may stay."
Ken looked down a bit when Ayen mentioned their dead parents and them being orphans. Though it did make him happy that he and Lily would be safe here and that they could stay.

@Lumina

@Mayyflower
Ayen nodded as his face slowly turned serious "I barely got there in time to save young Lilliana here." he said gesturing at Lilliana with his hand "And what i learned before the assailant died is that they have form of plan, not sure what yet, but i'm going to look farther into it, until then you'll have to keep an eye on these to." he said as if he was addressing a royal court as their strategist.

@Lumina

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia?? and ??Ulqui??

"Way to bail on me dude..." Ulqui muttered as he watched Taylor come back in.

Celia tsked and wiggled her index finger at them, "Nice going. I can't believe you two were snooping on my laptop. What were you guys even looking for?" She asked curiously. She hadn't seen any of the other stuff that they were doing, just the end part.

?Charlotte?

"I realize that. I know Celia works as a teacher... and works part time at a bakery. She does a lot." Charlotte said, fixing the lily in her hair that had started to fall.

Taylor looked at Ulqui with a blank expression. "Yeah... Her voice was unexpected... I was startled. And we were only looking to find you a gift. Also.... What's with the 'Weird Online Toys' folder?"

tumblr_md1duhrQpi1ql2sjoo1_250.gif

Emiya nodded, "So I've heard. I was never told what Taylor does... We've only just began speaking to one another today."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly as she stood beside him ')"Hmm, I dont mind really, I guess it depends on what kinda food we have here?" She said with a nod
Roland shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, maybe eggs bacon and toast?" he asked curiously before walking over to the fridge and opening it up to look inside.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Removing her hands from her face, Kioko looked at her questionably. Go? Go where? After she just got herself comfortable and was watching a good movie too, they already had to leave✿...
"Where are we going?"
"This place is about to vanish. We need not be in the building when that happens." she said as she grabbed her packed bags of things. "Don't worry he have some time, just relax." she said setting the bags by the door. Returning to her spot she resumed the movie.

@WeirdPrincess

Jofune Tsurabisu]"HEY BRO!" he shouted while waving his arms. He reached into his bag and began setting up something. Once finished he stood behind a four barreld 30mm turret. @Jesters Court [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL]
@Roman

Han heard someone calling out to him, so he stopped running. Couldn't be anyone who wanted him dead... After all he was just called bro. He looked in the direction he was called from, and smirked once he noticed it was Apollyon, "So you are alive! I just watched you fall from a really high place." He shouted back. He then stared at the big ass gun he was setting up. "What's that minigun for?!"

Roman said:
Han heard someone calling out to him, so he stopped running. Couldn't be anyone who wanted him dead... After all he was just called bro. He looked in the direction he was called from, and smirked once he noticed it was Apollyon, "So you are alive! I just watched you fall from a really high place." He shouted back. He then stared at the big ass gun he was setting up. "What's that minigun for?!"

"Imma kill things over here!" he shouted back. Just then he opened up on enemies near the tower. "HEY YOU GUYS, CHEESE IS YOUR SAVIOR!!1"he shouted at the foes he was blasting back to the stone age.

@Roman

TheDragoon said:
Kaito's face suddenly went serious. "Hmm... This is a serious matter indeed." He said, him secretly being torn up about his brothers death but knew he couldn't do it in front of the kids. They would lose courage and hope. "Probably the reason for that is to destroy the rest of our race. Don't worry, I think their safe here. They think I'm dead anyway." He explained. "They may stay."
Ken looked down a bit when Ayen mentioned their dead parents and them being orphans. Though it did make him happy that he and Lily would be safe here and that they could stay.

@Tobi Neafearn @Mayyflower

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Ulqui with a blank expression. "Yeah... Her voice was unexpected... I was startled. And we were only looking to find you a gift. Also.... What's with the 'Weird Online Toys' folder?"
tumblr_md1duhrQpi1ql2sjoo1_250.gif

Emiya nodded, "So I've heard. I was never told what Taylor does... We've only just began speaking to one another today."

??Celia?? and ??Ulqui??

tumblr_nr87quiERE1suwy83o1_540.gif

Celia tilted her head in thought, thinking about it. "Oh! That has all the stuff I want for my birthday in it." She said happily as she beamed at Taylor. "I just named it something different to throw you guys off."

Ulqui rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands in his pocket, "I mean, I'll admit that startled me... but not enough to make me jump out of a window. Who does that?"

?Charlotte?

"Really? That's surprising. I thought he'd be one of hose guys who was a little quiet around other, but usually talked to the parents most of the time." Charlotte said. "Well, you're talking at least~"

@Roman[/URL]

Han nodded, "Well I can handle things down here for now. We just gotta.... Keep em' away from the towers." He said, before catching a spear that was thrown at him.

200w_s.gif

He then killed some people heading his way and a few more who tried to sneak up on him from behind. "When should we go to the towers anyway? These guys aren't putting up a good enough fight."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi gulped before easing his grip on her and slowly moving away, making sure she stayed on her feet. For a moment before he did Masahi thought on kissing her, but that would have only made it worst, though he probably would have enjoyed it. Actually, if one would have payed attention you would have seen a slight twitch in his lip before the gulp, a hesitation, like he was going to go through with it, but he ultimately when against the thought, he would of only seemed like a fool, and probably made Kaori angry, would he have? but the moment had passed and he'd never have his answer to that question. About a minute after he let go of Kaori he had gotten his wits back and finally decided to talk, though in was in a slightly awkward tone♝...
"Soo..... how about we find a place to eat....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori stayed still in his grasp, not sure how to move, until Masahi moved her himself until she was standing on her feet next to him, her cheeks still showing signs of a light pink hue in them. Right before she did Kaori noticed a conflicted expression if only for a moment, as if he couldn't quite decide if he wanted to do something or not. Honestly, in the position that they were in, it wouldn't have been hard for him to kiss her, but that didn't happen. Kaori wasn't sure what her feelings would have been if he had kissed her. After the events yesterday with Roman, she knew she wasn't ready to think about anyone else in that regard... was she? They had slept together (in a platonic way of course) both nights that he had been at her house, and thinking back on those moments, she didn't mind at all... so... Kaori shook away the thought, not wanting to complicate things any further. Upon standing Kaori smoothed out her dress, not knowing what to do until Masahi spoke about the food. That's why they had come out here in the first place. Kaori cleared her throat as she spoke, trying to smooth out the tension in the air now☆...

"Y-Yeah, right. Food. Um... we're almost there, so it's not that much farther..."

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia?? and ??Ulqui??

Celia tilted her head in thought, thinking about it. "Oh! That has all the stuff I want for my birthday in it." She said happily as she beamed at Taylor. "I just named it something different to throw you guys off."

Ulqui rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands in his pocket, "I mean, I'll admit that startled me... but not enough to make me jump out of a window. Who does that?"

?Charlotte?

"Really? That's surprising. I thought he'd be one of hose guys who was a little quiet around other, but usually talked to the parents most of the time." Charlotte said. "Well, you're talking at least~"

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia?? and ??Ulqui??

?Charlotte?

Taylor sighed, "Have you ever seen her when she's sad or like disappointed? I can't bare it... It's like... Looking at a sad kitten or something like that... It's so cute, but sad... And yeah. You threw us off alright."

Emiya shook his head, "I would tell you why, but it's a really long story. He just liked keeping to himself, but I guess Celia made him feel otherwise. She's seemed to have rubbed off on em'."

WeirdPrincess said: ↑

"I've got regular English and Honors Algebra." Lilith stated as she looked over his schedule to see where the classes were. "You seem pretty smart to be in Honors English." She said as she started walking to his class.

"Your flattering, but I'm pretty sure I'm as smart as any average person. You are most likely smarter than I am with your Honers math." Mako stated.

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back