• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
"I don't know the movie...but I just like your warmth right now...it feel nice." she said quietly.
Alex smiled, "Don't worry. It was just a movie. Not like any of those things are really anyways." He told her.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori just looked up at Masahi, not really moving either. She could feel her cheeks reddening darker with every passing second, but with how close they were and the situation they were in, how could she not? Masahi seemed just as flustered about the situation, probably more than herself, even, but he didn't seem to be moving either. They were just kind of stuck in this frozen position, their faces closer than they probably had been in a long time, neither of them doing anything about it. Considering that Kaori was being held against him, there wasn't much that she could do without falling over and out of his grasp on to the ground, which she guessed was the goal of him grabbing her in the first place, which was to keep her from falling. So she just looked at him, her cheeks pink, speaking with a slightly more stable voice than Masahi☆...
"A-ah, yeah..."
...♝Masahi gulped before easing his grip on her and slowly moving away, making sure she stayed on her feet. For a moment before he did Masahi thought on kissing her, but that would have only made it worst, though he probably would have enjoyed it. Actually, if one would have payed attention you would have seen a slight twitch in his lip before the gulp, a hesitation, like he was going to go through with it, but he ultimately when against the thought, he would of only seemed like a fool, and probably made Kaori angry, would he have? but the moment had passed and he'd never have his answer to that question. About a minute after he let go of Kaori he had gotten his wits back and finally decided to talk, though in was in a slightly awkward tone♝...

"Soo..... how about we find a place to eat....."

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@Fukushima Akira
''i can enjoy myself in many ways.......one of those ways is sadistically by enslaving your very soul!''

...✦She said before she fired a shot at the succubus soon hitting her but soon Lucia pointed her gauntlet at the shot succubus as soul chains came from her gauntlet and attacked the succubus's soul, enslaving it and bringing it out of the succubus's body✦...

''anyone else willing to be enslaved?''

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♒Elyse giggled, smiling as he wrapped the covers around her, appreciating the warmth. Elyse leaned forward to lightly kiss his nose before moving her hand down to lightly rest it on his waist, responding as she did so♒...
"I needed to brush my teeth rull bad. And wash my face. Yknow, freshening up and all that jazz."
"Well, if you wanted to wash you should have just woken me up. I would've joined you in the tub~" Kili joked, smiling at Elyse. The hand on her arm trailed up to her shoulder, and before resting in her cheek.

"Although. We could always do that now, seeing as I am awake..."

"W-What the-" was all rini could reply with when she saw the giant spider, as if normal ones weren't scary enough, Sudden Miyaka asked her to get away, stepping away from the spider with Chiharu and Misafune, just like she had asked her to, after a moment, noticing the shield wasn't holding up, she needed to help her friend, there's no way she could do this alone, Rini decided to take action as she went to move forward again "Miyak-".... Just like that, In a flash, she was gone...Rini balled her hands into fists as she witnessed it, She was too late to help out her friend...she stood there staring at the darkness as tears welled up in her eyes before glancing over at Chiharu.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before pecking her lips once more "Suuurrre~" he said playfully before taking a step away from her "You should know better than to try and use logic with me Dakota~" he said teasingly before leaning slightly down and jokingly pouting at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted for a monent"I wasn't trying to use logic with you" she said before smiling "Though, what do you mean when you say I should know better?" She asked, raising a brow

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i can enjoy myself in many ways.......one of those ways is sadistically by enslaving your very soul!''
...✦She said before she fired a shot at the succubus soon hitting her but soon Lucia pointed her gauntlet at the shot succubus as soul chains came from her gauntlet and attacked the succubus's soul, enslaving it and bringing it out of the succubus's body✦...

''anyone else willing to be enslaved?''
The Key vanished, the locker room vanished, and lastly their dreams vanished as they were now back on the field. "Now, you lost. what was the penalty for losing again? Oh thats right, I own you now. Unless you want a redo, and your going to have to beg for that.

Nonalaka said:
"W-What the-" was all rini could reply with when she saw the giant spider, as if normal ones weren't scary enough, Sudden Miyaka asked her to get away, stepping away from the spider with Chiharu and Misafune, just like she had asked her to, after a moment, noticing the shield wasn't holding up, she needed to help her friend, there's no way she could do this alone, Rini decided to take action as she went to move forward again "Miyak-".... Just like that, In a flash, she was gone...Rini balled her hands into fists as she witnessed it, She was too late to help out her friend...she stood there staring at the darkness as tears welled up in her eyes before glancing over at Chiharu.
(you can still save her :P , or are you going to fall to your knees and call out to Misafune to save you all?)

The spider dropped down again and managed to get a web on one of the deer. in a flash, the deer was gone. Next the spider dropped down trapping Little Chi-chan. What would be her fate? as the web stuck to her ankle....

@Nonalaka

@HimeragiSeiker

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted for a moment "I wasn't trying to use logic with you" she said before smiling "Though, what do you mean when you say I should know better?" She asked, raising a brow
Roland chuckled before standing straight again "Well, you should know i'm to much of a goof ball to follow logic~" he said as he turned toward the kitchen "So, shall we get breakfast going? Or would you rather go out for breakfast?" he asked as he looked back at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've got regular English and Honors Algebra." Lilith stated as she looked over his schedule to see where the classes were. "You seem pretty smart to be in Honors English." She said as she started walking to his class.
"Your flattering, but I'm pretty sure I'm as smart as any average person. You are most likely smarter than I am with your Honers math." Mako stated.

@WeirdPrincess

Order decided to finish this up and buy them some time. He muttered his second most powerful art. "Final Art: Final Judgement!" He yelled before he casted his hands to the sky and hammer about 1/10th of the stadium slammed into the creatures before suddenly exploding them all into oblivion before they all disappeared into the abyss.

Jofune Tsurabisu]Miyaka Smiled. (before giant spider event) "You shouldn't" she confirmed as she drew her knees up to her chest at the scary scene where the bad guys have the girl."Oh my.." she squeaked. @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko recoiled as she looked at the screen before covering her face with her hands so she couldn't see the scene✿...

"Eep!"

Mayyflower said:
(*sighs*)
Rin smirked. "I enjoyed the outdoors" she says "but I wanna give these to mom" she says
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus was still asleep after a few hours
William blinked trying to stay standing
Sam had also took a nap, she then woke up and looked over at Marcus. "Marcus?" She asks before gently shaking him

TheDragoon said:
Order decided to finish this up and buy them some time. He muttered his second most powerful art. "Final Art: Final Judgement!" He yelled before he casted his hands to the sky and hammer about 1/10th of the stadium slammed into the creatures before suddenly exploding them all into oblivion before they all disappeared into the abyss.
People tackled the giant hammer guy. then throw him around. But Apollyon in his bout of insane chaos starts bulldozing people out of his way. "Let the pretty boy go!" he demanded as he was cutting people down.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko recoiled as she looked at the screen before covering her face with her hands so she couldn't see the scene✿...
"Eep!"
Both girls were hiding their faces and enjoying the movie as an alarm rang out. "Oh dear, time to get ready to go." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''fine then...redo. please''
...✦She said as she crossed her arms, Lucia releasing the soul✦...
In the arena a large stage with a DJ appeared. "Now ladies, your IDOLS now. Perform for your audience. Sing, dance, do whatever it takes to make them HAPPY. You are the halftime show for the fight going on, All eyes on you.

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

@TheDragoon

Order was thankful for the help so he got back on his feet and began fighting by his side once more. It did kind of annoy him though how he kept being called a pretty boy by his comrade. It didn't really bother him to the point where he would get angry at the man though. His attacks seemed to be getting faster and faster by the second.

TheDragoon said:
Order was thankful for the help so he got back on his feet and began fighting by his side once more. It did kind of annoy him though how he kept being called a pretty boy by his comrade. It didn't really bother him to the point where he would get angry at the man though. His attacks seemed to be getting faster and faster by the second.
Apollyon just continued until he returned to his tower to find guys camping it. "AAWWW HELL NO!" he shouted as he ran up the tower and started his fight.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah shit...uhh...fuck, now what do we do..''
...✦Lucia only shrugged as she thought how to make the audience 'Happy'✦...
Music started playing as mics dropped for them to use. Lights and applause is what greeted them.

@HimeragiSeiker

@TheDragoon

Jofune Tsurabisu]Apollyon just continued until he returned to his tower to find guys camping it. "AAWWW HELL NO!" he shouted as he ran up the tower and started his fight. Music started playing as mics dropped for them to use. Lights and applause is what greeted them. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@TheDragoon
Order decided to help him by sending the swords that had dropped to the ground earlier at the enemies who had camped at his tower. It was the least he could do for him for saving his butt. When the enemies were defeated he sent all the swords back over the edge once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back