• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@TheDragoon[/URL]
Order landed back in the center of the tower and remained atop the tower, defending it. He guess now that nobody else was after his tower, he was safe. He just had to wait for the match to be over... Right? Then he would score a major amount of points for staying on a tower for a extremely long time.

TheDragoon said:
Kite walked in to see these people, now standing next to Lexi, he greeted them with a warm smile. "Hello! What can I do for you?" He asked them.
Ken looked up at Kite and was a bit reassured by his smile, so he smiled a little back.

@Tobi Neafearn

@Lumina
...♧Lilliana looked up to see Kite walking into the room. She scooted closer to Ayen, getting overwhelmed by new people, but she looked up shyly to see Kite smiling at them. Her eyes widened when she saw him, seeing the resemblence between him and her father♧...

@Mayyflower @Tobi Neafearn

TheDragoon said:
Order landed back in the center of the tower and remained atop the tower, defending it. He guess now that nobody else was after his tower, he was safe. He just had to wait for the match to be over... Right? Then he would score a major amount of points for staying on a tower for a extremely long time.
(no you are caught. And about to be eaten my fluffy things. xD . Order, im not picking on you, but you make this possible, thanks for the laughs.)

Cute fluffy things waddled up the tower cutely. However it was odd no one wanted any part of them, even as weak as they looked. The fluffy things reached the top and said in a cute little voice. "Mwistah, can we hafs dis towah? Pwease?" it asked cutely, then one completely devoured said dragon whole.....

@TheDragoon

@TheDragoon[/URL]
Order stared at them blankly. Obviously he wasn't going to obey them for how cute or how scary they were. Though he had a idea. It was going to take a lot of energy, but it would be worth it. Suddenly energy built up around him and magic seeped into the small cute fluffy things bodies, forcing them to believe and obey Order, considering their mortal.

((You forced me to use his ultimate ability xD ))

...☼Chiharu flinched backwards when the shield was thrown up, falling backward on her butt when the spider attacked it and nearly broke through the shield. She wanted to run back to Miyaka, but she couldn't find the strength in her body to move. She always froze up around spiders, and now was no exception especially with the fact that the spider was huge and wanted to eat her. Chiharu's body shook with fear, and tears threatened to come to her eyes as she could do nothing but stare up at it from her position on the floor☼...

---------------

...⊗Kanon blinked as he brought a hand up to her chin, feeling a slight heat in her cheeks that she hadn't felt before. Kanon only looked at Achilles as he brought his face closer, not expecting his words. Where the heck were they coming from? Her? Pretty? She continued looking at him with pink cheeks as he drew away, speaking with a slightly flustered voice at first⊗...

"W-well... I wouldn't say that... wait, why can't you be free? Are you stuck?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori hadn't expected to fall, so she was less than prepared to catch herself when she did. In reality it would have taken her only a few moments to right herself, but she fell at a bit of an awkward angle only made worse by the fact that she had been walking backwards when she fell. So, in her mind, it seemed like she might have to take the brunt of the fall. But, before she knew what was happening, she felt an arm around her, and soon she was pulled against Masahi. From the impact of being grabbed she had accidentally closed her eyes, and she spoke as she opened them, her words getting tangled within themselves upon realizing how close his face was to hers☆...
"Ah! Oh, thanks Masa... hi... um..."
...♝Masahi looked at Kaori for a moment before realizing exactly what he had done. He knew he had caught her, but besides that he had acted on instinct, not fully paying attention, so when he had started realizing just what had happened his face started to redden and his facial expression changed from the calm but serious that it was to a flustered and worried mess as his eye's widened and his jaw dropped, his thoughts were all over the place as well, some saying to get away from her and stay about ten feet away, others told him to take advantage of the situation, but he knew if he did he could end any hope of there even still being a friendship between them, but for whatever reason he couldn't move, and he was tensing up quite a bit. This all was only serving to make his face redder and redder, not to mention he couldn't get a proper word out♝...

"Y-you'r...... y-you a-are w-wel-welcome K-ka-Kaori......"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi closed the door and went the living room. "Kite! There is a man looking for you" she Calls out @Tobi Neafearn
@Tobi Neafearn

Ayen smiled back at Kite before clearing his throat and speaking "So, i'll get to most of the point right now, these two," he gestured to Lilliana and Ken "Are you niece and nephew, Yato's children, and they need a place to stay Katio." he said calmly as he held his hands together on his lap.

TheDragoon said:
Order stared at them blankly. Obviously he wasn't going to obey them for how cute or how scary they were. Though he had a idea. It was going to take a lot of energy, but it would be worth it. Suddenly energy built up around him and magic seeped into the small cute fluffy things bodies, forcing them to believe and obey Order, considering their mortal.
((You forced me to use his ultimate ability xD ))
(How many can you control, safely? they are not mortal. still in hell.)

More and more unbearably cute things flooded up the top of the tower. The controlled were eaten as more and more surrounded the boy. "Gibe us towah and libe." the new leader spoke. Just then a crazy man fell into the clump of color. "KA-BOOOOM!" he shouted as he began swinging a falchion, bigger than himself wildly. "Kill the cute, spare the glowing shoe boy!" he confirmed as he kept mowing things down

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu flinched backwards when the shield was thrown up, falling backward on her butt when the spider attacked it and nearly broke through the shield. She wanted to run back to Miyaka, but she couldn't find the strength in her body to move. She always froze up around spiders, and now was no exception especially with the fact that the spider was huge and wanted to eat her. Chiharu's body shook with fear, and tears threatened to come to her eyes as she could do nothing but stare up at it from her position on the floor☼...

---------------

...⊗Kanon blinked as he brought a hand up to her chin, feeling a slight heat in her cheeks that she hadn't felt before. Kanon only looked at Achilles as he brought his face closer, not expecting his words. Where the heck were they coming from? Her? Pretty? She continued looking at him with pink cheeks as he drew away, speaking with a slightly flustered voice at first⊗...

"W-well... I wouldn't say that... wait, why can't you be free? Are you stuck?"
Miyaka protected Chi-chan. But she could not do it alone as a small hole in the shield allowed the spiders saliva to drip through. "Rini, I am going to drop shield, take chi-chan and Misafune and go, save yourselves." she cried at Rini.

"Well you see, I lusted for power. Fought in a war, then died. Now I am being punished here." he said sadly. Looking into her eyes, he spoke still holding her chin. "You are far, far prettier than Helen." he said, finding her soul in her drunk eyes. (a deep look, no powers or anything. Like drinking deep of your eyes.)

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
(@Tobi Neafearn is this a daily thing now? xD )
((You always mange to post as i'm going to or leaving class, so the alert will show up then disappear on one computer, so i won't see it afterwards on another computer))

Len nodded and sighed "Well, so much for enjoying the outdoors." he said quietly.

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira looked at the oncoming wave of monsters, each one scrambling to reach him. He spoke♅...

“ You think you stand a chance against me? ”

...♅The monsters suddenly began attacking each other, swinging their hands wildly at an attempt to beat each other down. In the end, all but one monster remained above the remaining tiles. Akira spoke as he raised his hand towards the monster♅...

Fall.

...♅Suddenly, the tiles below the monster fell, sending the large beast to the depths below. Akira returned his gaze towards Han and the other male, shortly before remarking to himself as he crossed his arms♅...

“ It seems like they're making some progress through their opponents. ”

uchiha-madara-arrives_zps3qzhymbs.jpg

--------------

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((You always mange to post as i'm going to or leaving class, so the alert will show up then disappear on one computer, so i won't see it afterwards on another computer))
Len nodded and sighed "Well, so much for enjoying the outdoors." he said quietly.

[/QUOTE]
(*sighs*)

Rin smirked. "I enjoyed the outdoors" she says "but I wanna give these to mom" she says

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Talia would tell on me in the blink of an eye. She doesn't want me doing bad things as much as I don't want her to." He said, as he read over the list. "Well... Maybe we could get the kitten. I'm sort of allergic to dogs." He said, laughing lightly. "Let's check out the things, she actually needs." Taylor said as he went to that folder.

Emiya chuckled, "I see. She's very lively, even makes me smile she I see her." He said, laughing a little. "You're very lucky to have such a daughter."

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nmlsekpq5p1say8hro6_540.gif

"If Talia sees us, I'll just take the blame and say it was my idea. Celia wouldn't be all that mad anyways~" Ulqui said as he looked at him before looking back at the screen to see what she needed.

List (Sort of Diary? I don't know, diary's are stupid)

1. House or slightly bigger apartment (Stupid Ulqui won't help me. My apartment doesn't have that many rooms to fit all these people)

2. Does cake count as something I need? I mean, I guess not, but I really like cake so I need it.

3. My phone broke! But that was because I tossed it at a wall... angry birds made me angry.

4. Bedding would be good too, mines way to frilly.

5. Oh oh, scarves too!

This list is nonsense, why am I writing this? Oh that's right! Just in case someone decides to sneak on my laptop without my knowing. I mean, no one would do that right? It's an invasion of my privacy. I mean, if they respected me, they wouldn't be going on here in the first place. Aren't I right? Ulqui and Taylor?

"Well that got... weird... in the end." Ulqui muttered quietly.

"Weird? How so? Is it because I incorporated your names into it?" Celia asked as she stood behind him, on her tiptoes as she tried to peek at the screen.

?Charlotte?

"Celia's wonderful. I suppose she took after me with the whole livelyness. I'm glad she can make people smile." Charlotte said as she put her hands flat on the bench. "Taylor seems like a good kid. Though I've only met him a few times, she never bothers to bring him over anymore or at all."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''heh, you wanna watch me do it?''
It would be pointless. I will come back and you would still lose. Just dance. she spoke to the hyper aggressive girl. "Are you so violent you cannot enjoy yourself?" she finished.

@Roman[/URL]
Apollyon was dragged off the tower by the cute things. "Oh god they got me......" he said as he vanished over the side. Paws had him, trying to choke him out as a maw opened to eat him. "No NUMMIES!" He shouted as he pushed himself off the tower out of their grasp. Falling he was slicing everything on his way down. "Oh cheese, save me!" he said as he laughed upon landing on the soft fully things.

@HimeragiSeiker

@Fukushima Akira

WeirdPrincess said:

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nmlsekpq5p1say8hro6_540.gif

"If Talia sees us, I'll just take the blame and say it was my idea. Celia wouldn't be all that mad anyways~" Ulqui said as he looked at him before looking back at the screen to see what she needed.

List (Sort of Diary? I don't know, diary's are stupid)

1. House or slightly bigger apartment (Stupid Ulqui won't help me. My apartment doesn't have that many rooms to fit all these people)

2. Does cake count as something I need? I mean, I guess not, but I really like cake so I need it.

3. My phone broke! But that was because I tossed it at a wall... angry birds made me angry.

4. Bedding would be good too, mines way to frilly.

5. Oh oh, scarves too!

This list is nonsense, why am I writing this? Oh that's right! Just in case someone decides to sneak on my laptop without my knowing. I mean, no one would do that right? It's an invasion of my privacy. I mean, if they respected me, they wouldn't be going on here in the first place. Aren't I right? Ulqui and Taylor?

"Well that got... weird... in the end." Ulqui muttered quietly.

"Weird? How so? Is it because I incorporated your names into it?" Celia asked as she stood behind him, on her tiptoes as she tried to peek at the screen.

?Charlotte?

"Celia's wonderful. I suppose she took after me with the whole livelyness. I'm glad she can make people smile." Charlotte said as she put her hands flat on the bench. "Taylor seems like a good kid. Though I've only met him a few times, she never bothers to bring him over anymore or at all."

Taylor looked at Ulqui and nodded in agreement. "Why would she guess us?" He asked, before he heard the sound of her voice. Taylor patted Ulqui on the shoulder and kissed Celia on the cheek. "Goota go!" He yelled before running and jumping out of the window.

giphy.gif

Taylor then came back, "I forgot my goggles..."

Emiya chuckled, "Yeah, I've seen them only twice now. But, they are parents. They might have jobs and all."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked at Kaori for a moment before realizing exactly what he had done. He knew he had caught her, but besides that he had acted on instinct, not fully paying attention, so when he had started realizing just what had happened his face started to redden and his facial expression changed from the calm but serious that it was to a flustered and worried mess as his eye's widened and his jaw dropped, his thoughts were all over the place as well, some saying to get away from her and stay about ten feet away, others told him to take advantage of the situation, but he knew if he did he could end any hope of there even still being a friendship between them, but for whatever reason he couldn't move, and he was tensing up quite a bit. This all was only serving to make his face redder and redder, not to mention he couldn't get a proper word out♝...
"Y-you'r...... y-you a-are w-wel-welcome K-ka-Kaori......"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori just looked up at Masahi, not really moving either. She could feel her cheeks reddening darker with every passing second, but with how close they were and the situation they were in, how could she not? Masahi seemed just as flustered about the situation, probably more than herself, even, but he didn't seem to be moving either. They were just kind of stuck in this frozen position, their faces closer than they probably had been in a long time, neither of them doing anything about it. Considering that Kaori was being held against him, there wasn't much that she could do without falling over and out of his grasp on to the ground, which she guessed was the goal of him grabbing her in the first place, which was to keep her from falling. So she just looked at him, her cheeks pink, speaking with a slightly more stable voice than Masahi☆...

"A-ah, yeah..."

Mayyflower said:
(Yuto not Yato)
"What happened to yuto?" Lexi asks worriedly. @Tobi Neafearn

Lumina said:
...♧As Ayen mentioned that they were Yuto's children and that they needed a place to stay, Lilliana's eyes dropped to her lap as her small hands gripped the fabric of her shirt in her lap. Her face had a mixed expression, one of sadness, fear, and just general upset-ness. She couldn't say it out loud, because saying it out loud made it real, and she didn't want to admit what had happened. A small part of her child mind still clung to the idea that it was all a bad dream, and that if she woke up it would all go back to normal. But, she knew that wasn't the case, no matter how much she didn't want to admit it. So, Lilliana stared at her lap, trying not to think on the circumstances that led her here, because she really didn't feel like crying in front of people she didn't know♧...
@Mayyflower

Ayen took in a deep breath before wryly smiling "Well, as much as i hate to say this infront of them, they're orphans, and ontop of that, there's a group hunting down exceeds." he said softly as he held his gaze on Kaito "And, well, that group is likely to try and find you, they took out Yuto, so i hope you're stronger than him." he said not wanting to look down and see how Liiliana or Ken looked right now.

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Hearing Miyaka yelling plus the spit coming down from the hole nearly landing on her foot (from how close she was to the spider), Chiharu finally snapped out of it, starting to scramble backwards away from the spider and toward her friends, keeping her eyes locked on the beast trying to eat her, and everybody else there☼...

----------

...⊗Kanon blinked as he spoke, not expecting him to keep holding on to her chin like he was. She really had less than zero experience with boys in this regard, so Kanon had no idea what to do or how to react. This fact was made worse by the fact that she was drunk, and not really thinking before she acted. She didn't really do that anyways, but being drunk only accentuated that bad habit of hers. So Kanon couldn't really stop herself from leaning in and placing her lips to his for a good second or two. Leaning back, she spoke, like she hadn't just kissed him⊗...

"Oh, you were a soldier? That's really cool! I like fighting too!"

Roman said:
Alex didn't let go, he continued to hold on to Yuki, as he spoke to her, "What made you feel like you weren't safe?" He asked, curiously.
"I don't know the movie...but I just like your warmth right now...it feel nice." she said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back