• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]

[/QUOTE]
Han blinked, "You mean, Satan? Akira had destroyed him many years ago... Though I prefer to be at my best for the strongest opponent... Don't want to disappoint." He said, giving Apollyon a nod. "So, what's the plan? Gonna kick some more of these guys out of their misery?"

Han blinked, "You mean, Satan? Akira had destroyed him many years ago... Though I prefer to be at my best for the strongest opponent... Don't want to disappoint." He said, giving Apollyon a nod. "So, what's the plan? Gonna kick some more of these guys out of their misery?"

"Not Satan, the guy over there plowing everything in his path. I just plan on winging it till the final 5." he said as he returned to firing his gun at anything that moves below him.

@Jesters Court

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I do believe its us, light shoe boy, clonekid and that guy over there.." he said as the gun needed to cool off.
@Jesters Court[/color][/font]

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]A blast shook the spider, who came down with Miyaka. A second, a third, and a fourth. A completely emotionless Misafune did what he could, his arm was armored and in his fist was a smaller gun. All of it vanished with his final words before going to sleep again, "Rini...kill..save..girl...save...chi-chan.."
"I feel it, a heart beat..." he spoke as he kissed her again. and again. His body was coming back, after over three thousand years, he was returning to life. How was strange, but it did not matter...

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...☼Chiharu had figured it was the end for her when suddenly Rini came out of nowhere, cutting her free. Miyaka happened to fall down around the same time down, and really she didn't look good at all. She looked back in horror at the spider as Rini led her away from the beast, tears still falling from her eyes as she spoke with a panick-stricken voice☼...

"Why is this happening..? I wanna go home!"

@Nonalaka

---------------

...⊗Suffice it to say that Kanon was not expecting to be kissed back. At all. Or multiple times. But she did hear something about a heartbeat... did her first kiss do that? And even aside from that... in the same vein of logic of her mind that told her to continually drink alcohol here, after the first few kisses Kanon's mind told her to go along with it, because they were nice and she liked nice things. So before she knew what was happening Kanon returned the kiss, bringing a hand up to wrap around behind his head and tangle in his hair. Kanon had never been one for paying attention to boys or being interested in them like that, but fuck it this felt nice. She didn't really care that she didn't really know Achilles that well, but damn could he kiss good⊗...

shortyshot8 said:
William slowly sat down his eyes adjusting to the light "What....Why do you care...?"
☩Kagura sat down infront of him and crossed her arm's☩

"Am I not allowed to still care about your well being?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL]

He gave the bro a thumbs up as the tower's floor was covered in brass shells from his continuous barrage.

@WeirdPrincess

@Roman

...?Kioko was a little scared by that fact, even though she did say that they had time. The thought of just going poof or something along those lines, was not something she wanted. Kioko would like to leave with her life still intact?...

"I-I wouldn't? You mean I'd just... vanish from existence? Or just die really..."

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu had figured it was the end for her when suddenly Rini came out of nowhere, cutting her free. Miyaka happened to fall down around the same time down, and really she didn't look good at all. She looked back in horror at the spider as Rini led her away from the beast, tears still falling from her eyes as she spoke with a panick-stricken voice☼...
"Why is this happening..? I wanna go home!"

@Nonalaka

---------------

...⊗Suffice it to say that Kanon was not expecting to be kissed back. At all. Or multiple times. But she did hear something about a heartbeat... did her first kiss do that? And even aside from that... in the same vein of logic of her mind that told her to continually drink alcohol here, after the first few kisses Kanon's mind told her to go along with it, because they were nice and she liked nice things. So before she knew what was happening Kanon returned the kiss, bringing a hand up to wrap around behind his head and tangle in his hair. Kanon had never been one for paying attention to boys or being interested in them like that, but fuck it this felt nice. She didn't really care that she didn't really know Achilles that well, but damn could he kiss good⊗...
Miyaka heard the blasts, and seen Rini go ninja girl. "Guys, get to the front door.." she managed before she "Awoken" again. She struggled to remain standing as she tried to get a grip.

Achilles kissed the girl deeper when she grabbed his head. He felt his face heat up. he felt the kiss drunk feeling. It was so marvelous that he did not care he was wantonly kissing his girl. He hadn't kissed many girls before, but this one modern girl was the best. He pulled her close into the kiss.

@Lumina

...✿Kioko was a little scared by that fact, even though she did say that they had time. The thought of just going poof or something along those lines, was not something she wanted. Kioko would like to leave with her life still intact✿...

"I-I wouldn't? You mean I'd just... vanish from existence? Or just die really..."
"No, you would die, and be trapped here until they got around to sorting out your situation. Then you might get kicked out into the real world as a spirit." she explained.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Ribbon wasn't sure what to make of the man. On one hand she was still tempted to kill him, but that was normal, and then on the other she thought he was at least better a better conversationalist than the pervy ghost. "I'm surprised your allowed a crutch like smoking in a place where your meant to be tortured for all eternity."

[/QUOTE]
"Its just another sin of self abuse in the bucket. One more minute added to my sentence before i can be rejudged." he said to her. "Torture? you not humans and humans got it wrong, punishment here is not getting any rest. True rest. Sleep. We constantly lust for things, people, wealth, knowledge. And that desire is so hellish, we would kill ourselves for the pain of dying and moment of rest before we return right as rain and back to the grind." He continued. "You seem pretty smart. Back when I was alive girls like you were rare." he admitted.

@Jesters Court

Roman said:
Taylor was looking at Ulqui before he turned to face Celia.
h.gif

"We're sorry... In fact, we won't get anything on your lists... It's what come from the heart right?" He asked. Taylor then ran over to Celia and kissed her.

giphy.gif

"Gotta go now, see you in a bit." Taylor said, as he ran off, grabbing Ulqui on the way and jumping out the window again. "To the mall we go, brother in law!"

Emiya chuckled, "It didn't feel all the good. I heard Celia tell him about himself and he immediately whipped up into shape... She's got both a happy loving side, but... I also see a very serious person too. Like a mother." He told her. "I'm sure you'd understand better than me."

??Ulqui??

"Huh?" Celia was in a slight daze from the kiss. "Oh um... sure. See you guys later~" Snapping herself out of the daze, she waved at them before teleporting back to Ulqui's house.

"Seriously? Out the window again?" Ulqui asked as he hopped out of the window and headed towards the mall. "Do we even know what we're getting her now?"

?Charlotte?

Charlotte nodded in agreement, "She's always been like that. When there's a important matter, she tends to get very serious and doesn't like to joke around. As fun and playful as she can be, Celia knows that won't really get her anywhere when it comes to something important. So she's usually serious around important situations~"

wiigamechamp said:
"It's not that bad. It all about how you look at it."
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith remembered the last time she had to write an essay... she didn't get a bad grade on it, a B- if she remembered correctly, but still. Just trying to think of something that fit the prompt was frustrating on its own. Then there were trying to get the right words and just... ugh... "No. No is bad. I don't like essays, plain and simple."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko shook her head and spoke as she hugged her knees to her chest✿...
"I don't wanna die! That's scary! I-Imean, I know there's time but just thinking about that happening it just... no!"
"Calm down, They still have an event going on. So were good." she sat closer to the girl and hugged her close.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith remembered the last time she had to write an essay... she didn't get a bad grade on it, a B- if she remembered correctly, but still. Just trying to think of something that fit the prompt was frustrating on its own. Then there were trying to get the right words and just... ugh... "No. No is bad. I don't like essays, plain and simple."
"If your having that much trouble, I can tutor you. But it's completely up to you." Mako.replied.

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back