• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William began to look down tears in his eyes "I don't understand anything...." He muttered "He said you both would be safe...Only at the cost of my life."
☩Kagura shook her head☩

"you shouldn't have listened to him, you can't trust anyone you barely know..."

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura shook her head☩
"you shouldn't have listened to him, you can't trust anyone you barely know..."
"I will do anything for my family. My life isn't even important to you guys am I right?"

Mayyflower said:
"You know that feeling you get when you know something bad happens.. I just got a feeling mom would appreciate them" she says softly
Len nodded as he looked at her "Yeah, but it's usually something really bad if i feel it." he said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
"I will do anything for my family. My life isn't even important to you guys am I right?"
☩Kagura narrowed her eyes☩

"if that were true I wouldn't have done the things I did to bring you back all those times"

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura narrowed her eyes☩
"if that were true I wouldn't have done the things I did to bring you back all those times"
William blinked "Dammit....." He muttered before slowly standing up. He looked weaker than usual

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded as he looked at her "Yeah, but it's usually something really bad if i feel it." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Yea" she says looking back at him. "Do you want to go home or stay for a little longer" she asks really not caring what he choosed, she was fine with either choice

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
((Just tag Lumi and Turbi that she opened the door and stuff... Don't forget me tho :3))
(Okay)

Lexi went to the door and opened it and saw two kids and a man. "Uh, hello" she says with a wave

@Tobi Neafearn @Lumina

Roman said:
Han smiled, "I can help you. You and the girls will be able to take a quick rest, and I will hold them off for as long as you need me to." He said, placing a hand on his chest and bowed his head.
giphy.gif

"See you in a bit~" Han said, before back flipping into a horde of people looking for Apollyon. "Let's do this~" Han said, as he fought off many attackers, swiftly and gracefully as possible. He didn't stop, nor did he plan on stopping until Apollyon gave the signal that he was fine.
Apollyon finished his cheese, then he drew Tabitha...

For the world wept

From birth to death

Walk upon the razors edge

Cut the useless from thy eyes, Tabitha!

The dust rose and the shadow of a little girl could be seen before the dust and smoke clear, once exposed the blade was a wickedly large Falchion. "Alright Han, lets get this done." He spoke as he began clearing enemies from behind his partner.

Mayyflower said:
"Yea..." She says quietly
"I'm sorry you had to go through that... I mean, it's not easy for me either.. I killed our dad... even if it wasn't real It felt like it was"

☮She said and continued looking at Amaya☮

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Lexi went to the door and opened it and saw two kids and a man. "Uh, hello" she says with a wave

@Tobi Neafearn @Lumina
...♧Lilliana tensed up hearing the door open, and buried her face into Ayen's neck when she heard someone talking. She was getting really nervous now, and she clung tighter to Ayen, not wanting him to let go yet even though they were already at their uncles house♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

@TheDragoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back