• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((@Nonalaka Why you forget about me so many times? ;- ;) )

[/QUOTE]
((I'm sorry Tobi ;- ;) )

Dakota pulled away after a bit, smiling at him "Good morning" she said with a small giggle. "Sorry its late" she joked.

wiigamechamp said:
"I have honors English and Algebra one as my last class." Mako said
@WeirdPrincess
"I've got regular English and Honors Algebra." Lilith stated as she looked over his schedule to see where the classes were. "You seem pretty smart to be in Honors English." She said as she started walking to his class.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana lifted her head a bit as Ayen commented that their uncles house was in sight. Her stomach tied itself into knots, feeling super nervous and slightly scared about meeting him, holding on to Ayen tighter. So tight to the point where when Ayen picked Ken and herself up as he slid off the elk, Lilliana remained holding on to him. She knew it was childish, but she didn't want to be put down yet. Not until the nervousness went away♧...
TheDragoon said:
Ken slid off the stag as well, landing next to him as he looked the house up and down. He looked a bit... Concerned. Was he actually ready to meet his uncle in person? Would Lily like it here? He just didn't know... He looked to Lilliana that moment for comfort.
@Lumina
Ayen looked at the two of them and gave them a smile "I'm sure it will be fine you two, no need to be nervous, I got your backs." he said supportively before walking up to the house and giving a small whistle to the stag and it simply huffed before running off.

Roman said:
Taylor continued to click away on the screen, opening whatever he was told to open. "I'll just call you bro... After all... We're brothers. Right?" He asked, as he continued his search.

Emiya chuckled, "She's such a nice young lady. It's really funny to me when she's with Taylor. They're like brother and sister. Cats and dogs almost. They tend to oppose one another, most of the time."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Yeah, sure." Ulqui said before he spotted something named birthday and he pointed at it. "That should be it. We'll get something in there."

☆Charlotte☆

"She sounds wonderful." Charlotte said with a smile, "I'd have to see that one day. They must be a comical bunch. I do hope I get to meet her at some point."

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Ill take some home for mom" she says before going over and picking some and coming back
Len chuckled before smiling at her "What? don't want any for yourself?" he asked teasingly before poking her cheek.

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...♱Nanase nodded before she got out of the water to dry herself doing the same thing with Mikan and Arako♱...

''i wonder whats going on in there really...''

...☫She said as she took another sip☫...

''oh wait, shit. im underage drinking...''

''...fine. Lunari, you be Len okay?''

''okay''

...✦She said before Lucelia got off of her gauntlet popped out an iPod with Childish War on it as they started to dance✦...

(Lucelia = Rin Figure)

(Lunari = Len Figure)

[media]

[/media]

Roman said:
Alex didn't say a word. He just swam over to Yuki and looked her in the eye for a moment, before he slowly wrapped his arms around her. "How's that?" He asked.
Yuki's blush turned into a soft pink. "It's nice and warm. I feel safe...." she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled before smiling at her "What? don't want any for yourself?" he asked teasingly before poking her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
"You know that feeling you get when you know something bad happens.. I just got a feeling mom would appreciate them" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
((I'm sorry Tobi ;- ;) )
Dakota pulled away after a bit, smiling at him "Good morning" she said with a small giggle. "Sorry its late" she joked.
Roland smiled back at Dakota before pecking her nose "And a good morning to you to~" he said happily before chuckling a little "Well, it's not noon yet, soooo technically it's not late." he said teasingly.

((I rarely miss a reply from you, i just sorta thought you were offline until i saw that you had replied to others alot ;- ;) )

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Yeah, sure." Ulqui said before he spotted something named birthday and he pointed at it. "That should be it. We'll get something in there."

☆Charlotte☆

"She sounds wonderful." Charlotte said with a smile, "I'd have to see that one day. They must be a comical bunch. I do hope I get to meet her at some point."

Taylor went to the folder, Ulqui had mentioned. "Hopefully we do... Talia might be lurking around the place. Don't need her catching us."

Emiya smiled, "They are in my opinion. Makes me happy to see such a lively bunch. Mainly since Taylor wasn't much of a people's person until he met Celia."

Nanne said:
Yuki's blush turned into a soft pink. "It's nice and warm. I feel safe...." she said.
Alex didn't let go, he continued to hold on to Yuki, as he spoke to her, "What made you feel like you weren't safe?" He asked, curiously.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "Should be...." He muttered tiredly
William looked a little shocked. He didn't know how to reply. He began thinking "Did he lie to me.....?"
☩Kagura sighed to calm herself down

"and finally, if that were true. why would I still be here, trying to help you understand that you don't need to listen to what he say's"

Mayyflower said:
"It's to lonely up there" she says looking at her
☮Ally layed on her stomach and rested her head on her hand as she looked at Amaya☮

"I'm sure Ayen will be back soon, then you can cuddle with him all you want to"

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Kite began hearing noises. "Hmm? Honey, somebody is at the door." He said to Lexi.
---

Ken followed behind Ayen quietly and silently. He wasn't usually the type to get this nervous.

@Lumina @Mayyflower
"Want me to answer it?" She asks looking over at him

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally layed on her stomach and rested her head on her hand as she looked at Amaya☮
"I'm sure Ayen will be back soon, then you can cuddle with him all you want to"
Amaya blushed. "S-Shut up" she says embarrassed

Roman said:
Taylor went to the folder, Ulqui had mentioned. "Hopefully we do... Talia might be lurking around the place. Don't need her catching us."

Emiya smiled, "They are in my opinion. Makes me happy to see such a lively bunch. Mainly since Taylor wasn't much of a people's person until he met Celia."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"What's she gonna do? Tell on us?" Ulqui said with a laugh as he looked over the gifts that were listed, which were a couple of things he would want. It was good to know what he might be getting on their birthday. Just below the few things that were listed for him, Celia's name appeared in bold letter. Scrolling down, there were at least 4 things listed.

Celia's birthday wish

1. Have Taylor and Talia back before birthday.

2. Spend time with family.

3. Large stuffed animal with chocolate

4. Puppy or kitty!!!!

"She must have made the list before you guys came back... because this is all pretty normal. For once in her life."

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte nodded, "Celia is a very lively person. She likes talking to other people, she said its her favorite pass time." She said with a laugh.

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura sighed to calm herself down
"and finally, if that were true. why would I still be here, trying to help you understand that you don't need to listen to what he say's"
William began to look down tears in his eyes "I don't understand anything...." He muttered "He said you both would be safe...Only at the cost of my life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back