• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...can we go sleep?''

''maybe...just hang here i guess. i want to...make sure the barriers gone so we dont have any more student disappearances..''

''spend time with the succubi huh..? we're underage to do any lewdness you know...''
"Yes, lets get them to the bed." she said as she let the water out.

"I understand, Just know I am here for you." he promised her.

"Underage? funny." the speaker replied. "You two will dance and entertain them in some way to make them happy. All within your power. Lewd, no, just pleasing." speaker finished

@HimeragiSeiker

Han appeared on a rock formation close to Apollyon. "Hey, want some help? You made a lot of noise and I thought you were maybe in some trouble." He said, watching him fight.

giphy.gif

"So, do you?" He asked.

Roman said:
Han appeared on a rock formation close to Apollyon. "Hey, want some help? You made a lot of noise and I thought you were maybe in some trouble." He said, watching him fight.
giphy.gif

"So, do you?" He asked.
"Yeah, Im exhausted and the girls aren't really fully ready to go." he said as he bit into his cheese.

@Roman

@Roman[/URL]
Han smiled, "I can help you. You and the girls will be able to take a quick rest, and I will hold them off for as long as you need me to." He said, placing a hand on his chest and bowed his head.

giphy.gif

"See you in a bit~" Han said, before back flipping into a horde of people looking for Apollyon. "Let's do this~" Han said, as he fought off many attackers, swiftly and gracefully as possible. He didn't stop, nor did he plan on stopping until Apollyon gave the signal that he was fine.

Jofune Tsurabisu]The pit shook as giant monsters arose from the ground to challenge the strongest. Many fighters vanished just from the fear of these titans. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
@Roman[/URL]
Roman said:
Han smiled, "I can help you. You and the girls will be able to take a quick rest, and I will hold them off for as long as you need me to." He said, placing a hand on his chest and bowed his head.
giphy.gif

"See you in a bit~" Han said, before back flipping into a horde of people looking for Apollyon. "Let's do this~" Han said, as he fought off many attackers, swiftly and gracefully as possible. He didn't stop, nor did he plan on stopping until Apollyon gave the signal that he was fine.
...♅Akira looked at the monster as it arrived, an audible sigh escaping his lips. He spoke as he turned to face it♅...

“ You're larger than the rest. I'm going to finish you quickly, then I'm going to watch. ”

...♅Akira closed his eyes as the large monster began walking towards him. He spoke as he reopened his eyes, the pattern that was on his irises being visibly changed♅...

Sorry if I break you.

tumblr_mn5dswnEfU1rw0ls2o1_500_zpsltvdtguw.gif

...♅Suddenly, the monster fell, unconscious. Akira's eyes then returned to the normal Tengan pattern as he looked over towards Han and the other male. He began watching their fight♅...

tumblr_mq5057LN0i1r9uvs7o1_500_zpsxitzhjur.gif

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Hmm? Well, uh...no. I haven't had family in quite a while, truth be told. I was an orphan, so I guess I never /had/ a family in the literal sense. But I had friends who more than made up for the lack. I haven't been with them in some time." Kalin stated, staring at Layala as she laid on the floor. He stood, and stared down at her. "I guess its kind of complicated..."

[/QUOTE]
Silently, Layla sat up, a serious expression grazing over her careless one. With a meaningful glance, she traced her gaze to meet his, giving him her unwavering attention. "I have time. A lot of it." Layla brought her legs in, folding them together as she prepared her hands to be placed into her lap. "If you're not comfortable with telling me, that's fine."

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

@TheDragoon
((I would jump back in later when Order wakes up if you like Jofune xD If you want him still knocked out for the entire match, that's fine with me, but he's going to wake up later... And at least get something out of surviving that long against all those warriors xD ))

((Not really, you don't have to give him anything but I wanted to see how Order would react to having a succubus follow him around :3))

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally got up and walked into the room she saw Amaya go in, she wanted to check up on her.. but she didn't see her in the room☮
"I'm under the bed..." She says tiredly when she saw ally's feet

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I am doing good so far, so meh. Tell me does special not human have a name?" he asked nonchalantly.
"Yes poor you, subjected to his wanton nudity, and without our permission!" she fumed a little.

[/QUOTE]
Rini blinked "Its fine really, I wasn't looking or anything" she said as she looked down at her feet. "Besides he's asleep, there's nothing he can do to fix the problem for now..." She more uncomfortable with everyone's lack of clothes or well her lack of appropriate clothing more than anything, but she was at this stage rather numb to it because her want to go home was much stronger than that.

---

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Hesitantly, Kaname shifted his attention to glance beside him at Camilla. Relieved to see a smile upon her lips, Kaname's shoulders relaxed, and his head somewhat leveled itself. Returning his gaze to the cashier, Kaname cleared his throat and straightened his posture, attempting to redeem himself and his pride. "One pepperoni pizza."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled as she stood beside him, occasionally glancing around the place, " This place smells nice~" she said quietly to herself as she could smell the scent of freshly made pizza's.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka licked her lips softly, a smile also forming on his lips as he pulled back a bit. "I love you...Meowriko~" he said, nuzzling her nose before kissing her once again.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko pulled back after a bit, her cheeks lightly blushed as she smiled at him, the flowers in her hair matching the colour of her cheeks "I love you too Madoka~" she said softly.

Alternated said:
"hmm the arcade sounds better" Mateus said and stands up "now to the arcade!" he said and points outside "hmm if you don't like the arcade we can go to the park".
Elaena shook her head " No, I like the arcade" she said with a smile as she made her way to the door "Let's go~~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled a little into the kiss, gently caressing her cheek as he did so, enjoying the feeling of his lips meeting hers.

[/QUOTE]
((@Nonalaka Why you forget about me so many times? ;- ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Sam nods. "Wait, you gonna be okay?" she asks
Marcus looked at her "Should be...." He muttered tiredly

LunaCrosby said:
"then tell me, after everything that happened.. after you died so many times... why did I spend my time trying to save you... why was I willing to spend the rest of my life with you?! why did I let myself get pregnant with your baby?!"
William looked a little shocked. He didn't know how to reply. He began thinking "Did he lie to me.....?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "Should be...." He muttered tiredly
William looked a little shocked. He didn't know how to reply. He began thinking "Did he lie to me.....?"
Sam nods. "Better be" she says a bit concerned

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael groaned and opened up is eyes, before sitting up in what appeared to be Venus' bed, but that shouldn't be possible because they had been out joining to eat lunch... Then spotting Venus on the other side of the room he groaned and asked, "Ugh... my head is killing me... what happened? Weren't we going to go eat lunch? How did we get back here?"

[/QUOTE]
Venus looked over at Rael, "We did eat lunch. You don't remember? The food came out pretty quickly and it was really good. We just walked here, the normal way. We didn't know what else to do after lunch, so we came back to my dorm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back