• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿At 13!? Kioko had aged pretty quickly from 8 to 16, so her mind was still a little between 9 and 11. Everything teenager and adult related were things she just never bothered with. Kioko watched the tv with interest now, her blush slowly fading as she saw the guy throw other people, who she thought were the bad guys of the movie✿...

"Yeah,
seem normal, but that doesn't mean I am one."

Roman said:
Taylor had took off his goggles and ruffled his hair up. "I don't see why she'd need that folder." He said, staring the laptop screen with a odd look.
tumblr_mcoif2zcEN1qcthzao1_250.gif

"Sure thing." He said before going to the Documents section. "Hey? I need a name for you... I don't wanna call you Ulqui... It doesn't fit.. I wanna call you something cool... Because you're a really cool guy." Taylor said, without looking at him. It was odd enough they were being nice to one enough already, didn't wanna make it weirder by making eye contact.

Emiya looked at Charlotte and smiled a little, though the smile seemed a little pained, "I wish I could fix my marriage. But... Things didn't end in a let's say... Normal way." He said, before looking away. "Have you met, Talia?" He asked.

??Ulqui??

Ulqui kept his eyes on the screen as he looked for some type of word document labeled birthday gifts before he heard Taylor. A cool name for him? He thought he was cool? Well this was getting weird for Ulqui... mostly because he was being nice for once and not trying to pick a fight with Taylor. "Off of the top of my head, I can't think of anything. Cabel or whatever works for you." He said as he squinted his eyes a bit to see the screen better.

?Charlotte?

Charlotte had felt bad for him when she saw the pained smile and thought it would probably be best to get off of the topic of marriage altogether. "Talia? Sadly, I haven't gotten the chance to meet my granddaughter. I've only seen pictures and heard a story or two about her from my daughter."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿At 13!? Kioko had aged pretty quickly from 8 to 16, so her mind was still a little between 9 and 11. Everything teenager and adult related were things she just never bothered with. Kioko watched the tv with interest now, her blush slowly fading as she saw the guy throw other people, who she thought were the bad guys of the movie✿...
"Yeah,
seem normal, but that doesn't mean I am one."
"Ahh, its okay, no worries, it will come to you naturally. Just enjoy life for now." she said with a smile to Koko-chan.

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''i know..but they seem to be...are they..? High Succubi..?!''

''thats...unnecessary..but....okay''

...☫She said as she flipped the bird☫...

...✦Both the girls realized what was going on before they used the ends of their tails to cut the other succubi's hands and arms as a warning to not touch their tails or they will be stabbed. They did this as the ran to the opposite ends of the field again with Lunari with her brute force and Lucelia and her agility✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i know..but they seem to be...are they..? High Succubi..?!''

''thats...unnecessary..but....okay''

...☫She said as she flipped the bird☫...

...✦Both the girls realized what was going on before they used the ends of their tails to cut the other succubi's hands and arms as a warning to not touch their tails or they will be stabbed. They did this as the ran to the opposite ends of the field again with Lunari with her brute force and Lucelia and her agility✦...
"Does it matter? They are little girls, High Succubi or not." she said as she thoughtfully replied. "Still, High or not, they are cheating." she finished.

Sathanus laughed as the car broke through to the daylight, and with an expert turn, kept the car from crashing into the barrier. "So we are outside, now we gotta wait for the barrier to drop." he said as he grabbed a bottle of champagne and two glasses from his loot. Pouring her a glass he relaxed." So the morning is coming, and this place will soon be gone without us. Feels good." he spoke feeling content.

--The Game--

Slingshots were deployed with gas balls. The succubi fired until the entire field was smogged out with the gas. Time was slowing down for everyone, and it became harder to want to move, as each step sent warm and fuzzy shivers....

@HimeragiSeiker

Suuy grinned as he looked at four other copies of himself, they seemed to be pretty much what was left of the Suuys, but that didn't really bother him, they could always spam more. Back to back with his four other bodies, they where surrounded by a large number of enemies, but weren't really worried about it. Grinning he punched on of the attackers in the face and immediately behind him, another Suuy followed through with an explosive uppercut sending the attacker flying through the air, and destroying the clone. Looking back He saw there were only about 3 of them left next to each other, so he called out, "Suuy swarm on three?" one of the other clones laughed and said, "I swear we need to come up with a name better then "Suuy Storm", Its so cheesy." Laughing, the final clone chimed in, "Agreed, put it on the list of things to do when we actually give a fuck!" Then around them, dozens of Suuys began to appear around them, and yelling "CHARGE!!!" they all began to swarm outwards exploding directly in to their enemies faces.

(I want to save any of Suuys actual combat moves for something more than just harder enemies that I control.)

@Jofune Tsurabisu @Roman @Fukushima Akira @TheDragoon

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

@TheDragoon

Han chuckled as he stepped on the head of one of his attackers. "I must say, not caring about someone else's life make doing things like this a lot easier. Then again, these guys aren't tough. I haven't even broke a sweat yet." He said, to himself as he continued toward the tower he once stood on. Once he made it through the hordes of enemies and other opposing forces, he stood at the top. His final opponent, bigger than the rest had risen. Han just smirked and licked his finger.

tumblr_n4i6xg7IRo1shlzcqo1_500.gif

"I'm gonna take you down without being touched. After that, I'm going to mind my own business." He said as he began to fight the beast.

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui kept his eyes on the screen as he looked for some type of word document labeled birthday gifts before he heard Taylor. A cool name for him? He thought he was cool? Well this was getting weird for Ulqui... mostly because he was being nice for once and not trying to pick a fight with Taylor. "Off of the top of my head, I can't think of anything. Cabel or whatever works for you." He said as he squinted his eyes a bit to see the screen better.

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte had felt bad for him when she saw the pained smile and thought it would probably be best to get off of the topic of marriage altogether. "Talia? Sadly, I haven't gotten the chance to meet my granddaughter. I've only seen pictures and heard a story or two about her from my daughter."

Taylor continued to click away on the screen, opening whatever he was told to open. "I'll just call you bro... After all... We're brothers. Right?" He asked, as he continued his search.

Emiya chuckled, "She's such a nice young lady. It's really funny to me when she's with Taylor. They're like brother and sister. Cats and dogs almost. They tend to oppose one another, most of the time."

WeirdPrincess said:
Venus looked towards Rael as he was passed out on the floor. She reverted back to her normal form and picked him up with ease. Sleeping on the floor wasn't really a good place to lay... and the place was kind of trashed at that. She doubted they'd ever get there food now. Venus vanished with him in her arms, reappearing in her dorm room and setting him on the bed.
Rael groaned and opened up is eyes, before sitting up in what appeared to be Venus' bed, but that shouldn't be possible because they had been out joining to eat lunch... Then spotting Venus on the other side of the room he groaned and asked, "Ugh... my head is killing me... what happened? Weren't we going to go eat lunch? How did we get back here?"

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''oh...i thought you were gonna say their underage...but they gassed the field..''

...?Seria nodded as she took a sip from her drink?...

''Lucelia! their using gas! lets fan it out!''

''gotcha!''

...?She said before she stomped on the ground causing multiple gun blades flying into the air from the ground as they soon pointed outwards and soon spinning like a fan. Lunari however, used her terror energy to create a terrifying monster in the middle of the field?...

''come get us you lowly succubi! we are far powerful and superior than you all!''

...?The monster was floating as it used air to push the gas upward as it released a high-pitched screaming roar as it opened its mouth wide?...

Nonalaka said:
"Nonsense, no one could live happy being bored all the time,
You must have a hobby you enjoy or something" she said with a small laugh "Anyways...uhm...Do you like movies? We could go see a movie?" She stopped realising that if she as sitting in a comfy place shed probably fall asleep alot quicker than usual and well, that's bothersome for others..."Actually never mind that..." She said with a nervous laugh "Uhm...I dunno....do you...like the arcade? Or the park?" She offered instead.
"hmm the arcade sounds better" Mateus said and stands up "now to the arcade!" he said and points outside "hmm if you don't like the arcade we can go to the park".

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...i thought you were gonna say their underage...but they gassed the field..''

...?Seria nodded as she took a sip from her drink?...

''Lucelia! their using gas! lets fan it out!''

''gotcha!''

...?She said before she stomped on the ground causing multiple gun blades flying into the air from the ground as they soon pointed outwards and soon spinning like a fan. Lunari however, used her terror energy to create a terrifying monster in the middle of the field?...

''come get us you lowly succubi! we are far powerful and superior than you all!''

...?The monster was floating as it used air to push the gas upward as it released a high-pitched screaming roar as it opened its mouth wide?...

"That too." she confirmed

Sathanus sipped his drink with the sun slowly coming up.

--The game--

Is paused as lights shine on the roof, where there are hundreds of thousands of the orbs and the speakers ring to life.

"I am such a sore loser. You girls already won, but there is no victory with out sacrifice. So here is the deal: Continue to fight pointlessly

or just quietly follow these ladies back into the locker room, talk or whatever, then claim your victory. because there is no situation where you press on without it getting bad for you or your sister. And its close to time for this place to mirage out of existence. Are we done here, or do I have to use these spheres?" he finished.

(if they accept they go and relax xD , He is doing this to stop his succubi from being hurt further.)

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Ribbon shrugged and said, "You could consider me to be human, but I guess I'm slightly more that just a regular human, so I suppose I fit your qualifications for conversation, though if you manage to live trough a talk with me, it truly would be a miracle."

[/QUOTE]
"I am doing good so far, so meh. Tell me does special not human have a name?" he asked nonchalantly.

Nonalaka said:
After the people that stopped with them left, Rini turned her attention to Miyaka as she spoke, "...poor me?" She asked quietly as she gazed over at the two girls as Miyaka continued to talk about getting ice cream.
"Yes poor you, subjected to his wanton nudity, and without our permission!" she fumed a little.

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''huh? game's stopping?''

(and yeah she sips hers xD )

''ah? fine...Lunari, we're done''

...✦She said as the gun blades slowed down and disappeared and looking at Lunari with a smile and then a wink✦...

...✦Lunari did the same as she dismissed the monster and lowered her arm but opened her palm facing it upwards✦...

...Lucelia soon sat on the palm of her gauntlet as Lunari soon made her way to the locker room✦...

''lets talk this one out instead of using brute force. save that energy for.......tomorrow when we start to attack the humans' world''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh? game's stopping?''

(and yeah she sips hers xD )

''ah? fine...Lunari, we're done''

...✦She said as the gun blades slowed down and disappeared and looking at Lunari with a smile and then a wink✦...

...✦Lunari did the same as she dismissed the monster and lowered her arm but opened her palm facing it upwards✦...

...Lucelia soon sat on the palm of her gauntlet as Lunari soon made her way to the locker room✦...

''lets talk this one out instead of using brute force. save that energy for.......tomorrow when we start to attack the humans' world''
"Wait, no, thats worse!" she said as the girls just walked into the wolves den covered in meat...

"So were so gone once this barrier is gone, right?" he asked her.

--The locker room of a trap that is not appropriate for anyone..at all..--

The key sat on the carpeted floor of the rest area, where all the succubi were lounging in various states of undress. Once the door closed, the speaker told them this. "Here is your reward, and sacrifice... Spend the entire time until the bubble dimension bursts with the succubi, unarmed and amiable, or you win just a shiny key. Enjoy.." the speaker cuts out.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I am doing good so far, so meh. Tell me does special not human have a name?" he asked nonchalantly.
"Yes poor you, subjected to his wanton nudity, and without our permission!" she fumed a little.

[/QUOTE]
Ribbon was half tempted to kill the man for that comment, but realized she would be bored again if she did, so she decided against it. "Well I do, but I never liked it, so you can call me Ribbon instead."

@Roman[/URL]
Han was up on his tower, dodging attacks from an opponent almost twice his size. "Sorry, but the only people touching this body is women dude~" He said, with a cocky grin. Han jumped up, dodging another attack and send the heel of his foot into one of the thing's eyes. "Whoops... My bad~" This angered him, and caused it to lash out, hitting the ground where ever, trying to take Han out. Han smirked once more and kicked him in the face, and sent another kick into his chest. "I'm too fast for you... Here take on for the road~" Han took it's weapon and smacked it across the face with it. He then just looked at the thing and flipped his hair.

1283569241689.gif

"You tried. I feel like I'd have a harder time in a modelling contest than here." He said before finishing it off with devastating blow to the head. Han then turned his attention to some people trying to take his spot on the tower. "Here goes~" he said, as he pulled out some knives.

giphy.gif

Han pushed one of the men down, and threw a knife in another's hand, causing him to focus more on his wound than fighting. "Come on guys!" He yelled, as he continued to fight. He then tossed another knife and kicked down one who had made it to the top. He grabbed his weapon and slashed down any men who got close enough. "I'm begging you! Please be tougher!" he shouted some more. Once he finished off that wave of men, he stood there, sweating from the fight.

Sebastian.Michaelis.full.1605253.jpg

"I'm gonna need a shower..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Han was up on his tower, dodging attacks from an opponent almost twice his size. "Sorry, but the only people touching this body is women dude~" He said, with a cocky grin. Han jumped up, dodging another attack and send the heel of his foot into one of the thing's eyes. "Whoops... My bad~" This angered him, and caused it to lash out, hitting the ground where ever, trying to take Han out. Han smirked once more and kicked him in the face, and sent another kick into his chest. "I'm too fast for you... Here take on for the road~" Han took it's weapon and smacked it across the face with it. He then just looked at the thing and flipped his hair.
1283569241689.gif

"You tried. I feel like I'd have a harder time in a modelling contest than here." He said before finishing it off with devastating blow to the head. Han then turned his attention to some people trying to take his spot on the tower. "Here goes~" he said, as he pulled out some knives.

giphy.gif

Han pushed one of the men down, and threw a knife in another's hand, causing him to focus more on his wound than fighting. "Come on guys!" He yelled, as he continued to fight. He then tossed another knife and kicked down one who had made it to the top. He grabbed his weapon and slashed down any men who got close enough. "I'm begging you! Please be tougher!" he shouted some more. Once he finished off that wave of men, he stood there, sweating from the fight.

Sebastian.Michaelis.full.1605253.jpg

"I'm gonna need a shower..."

Apollyon fought with everything he had. That was all he could do.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...enough TV...theres never any good shows for me..''
...?She said before turning it off and looking at a sleeping Arako and at Mikan?...

''o-oh. sure. but first il have to check in at the Dimensional Beast Extermination Teams so they wont mark me as MIA...''

''so then what? you want me to dance for you? is that it? whats this other half?''
"I agree." she said as their charges slept.

"Cool, then we can travel or just hang here." he said as things seemed peaceful out here.

"You now have to spend time with the succubi, thats your half of the deal." the speaker spoke.

@Roman

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back