• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Well we should hurry. Celia might come back any minute...." he said. "I can teleport us there if you want."

Emiya chuckled and looked at the flower in his hand, twiddling it around. "I must say... This is a beautiful garden. Were you the one who grew everything?" He asked curiously.

??Ulqui??

"Nah, I can do it. I've been to your guys apartment before." Ulqui said and put a hand on Taylor's shoulder before teleporting both of them back to Celia's apartment, specifically her room. Removing his hand from Taylor's shoulder, he began his search to find the diary. "Just think of the most obvious place she would put something and it's probably there."

?Charlotte?

tumblr_nxetsqQi5B1qidtgco2_540.gif

"Thank you~" Charlotte was happy about the compliment she got towards her garden, she had worked hard to make it look nice. "I did indeed. It took quite some time, obviously. I can't magically make flowers grow within a day."

Mayyflower said:
"Calm down... I didnt do anything... I-I was only kidding.... heh heh..." he says before backing up to the door so he could get out.
☮Ally made the door lock on it's own and laughed☮

"right, cause everyone jokes about trying to drown someone"

☮She growled before swiping her claw's across his chest, causing deep scratch wounds☮

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally made the door lock on it's own and laughed☮
"right, cause everyone jokes about trying to drown someone"

☮She growled before swiping her claw's across his chest, causing deep scratch wounds☮
Vince screamed in pain. "Damn it Ally" he says before holding his chest

Amaya just sat in the water and watched.

Mayyflower said:
Vince screamed in pain. "Damn it Ally" he says before holding his chest
Amaya just sat in the water and watched.
☮Ally took one of her claw's and stabbed it through his hand☮

"on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain, father."

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally took one of her claw's and stabbed it through his hand☮
"on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain, father."
Vince cried in pain once more "Fuck.... Off" he growled

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko blinked a few times before her cheeks tinted a slight pink, she's never really seen a guy shirtless, so that was going to be new for her✿...
"O-Oh well um... that's nice. I-I guess I won't try and stare then."
(go downstairs, there is a sleeping naked guy riding a deer. xD )

"Girl, you will have to be dead not to stare at some grade a man meat." she confided. "See, men get to gawk at us, so they have to make it equal, so we can stare at them." she taught Koko.

Roman said:
Han turned around again. This time to see the idiot riding a giant rib into the crowd. It was either win or save the people. He just stomped his foot and ran as fast as he could, jumping at the rib and pushing it out of the way. "What the hell?!"
(by crowd i meant the massive horde of hardcore guys wanting to poke us with sharp things.)

"Just clearing competition." He said smiling as he drew Adeline.

Snow white ash,

Burn the true

Show no color

Spare the hue

Paint the world red, Adeline!!

A sexy silhouette of a cowgirl blew away in the smoke of her arrival as a triple barreled shotgun. "Break time is over, time to work!" he said to his partner. "Lets kick our heels, adeline." he said to the gun.

@WeirdPrincess

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

??Ulqui??

"Nah, I can do it. I've been to your guys apartment before." Ulqui said and put a hand on Taylor's shoulder before teleporting both of them back to Celia's apartment, specifically her room. Removing his hand from Taylor's shoulder, he began his search to find the diary. "Just think of the most obvious place she would put something and it's probably there."

?Charlotte?

tumblr_nxetsqQi5B1qidtgco2_540.gif

"Thank you~" Charlotte was happy about the compliment she got towards her garden, she had worked hard to make it look nice. "I did indeed. It took quite some time, obviously. I can't magically make flowers grow within a day."

Taylor thought for a moment, "We are a really tech-y kind of generation." He said. Taylor then grabbed Celia's laptop and logged on. "Maybe it's in her laptop."

Emiya looked straight forward, the rose still in his hand.

Aizen-sama-aizen-30741796-500-281.jpg

"Mhmm... It's something I can do, but there's just a beauty in something happening naturally... Some things."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi walked into the kitchen after he had manged to rid the color from his cheeks and watched Kaori rummage through the cupboards as he leaned against the walk. While waiting for her to speak he was trying to figure out if he was the reason for her crying yesterday, or even if there was more than one reason, but he didn't want to pester her on it and run the chance of making her sad, or even making her cry again, so he decided against it as he heard her speak. What Kaori had to say caused Masahi to laugh, but he stopped before it went on for too long then simply smiled down at her as he stepped away from the wall and spoke in a manner to try and sound cool till he forgot what to say as near the end of talking.♝...
"I guess we'll have to go out then, but since you made us breakfast the other day, today it will be on me, my treat........ i think what i was suppose to say was per se......"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked at his response, though she was relieved at his answer. She really did need to learn how to cook more than just pancakes. So it was a relief to hear him say that they should go out to get food, because that meant that she didn't have to attempt to make other food and hope it didn't turn out inedible. Nodding Kaori went to her room and got changed into a simple sleeved green tunic with shuriken patterns on it, and a sash tied in a bow around her waist. Smiling she walked toward the door, slipping on her shoes as she spoke☆...

"Sounds good. Shall we go, then?"

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura walked closer to him☩
"what is 'it'?, tell me"
William looked up at her "Kagura...Run..."

Mayyflower said:
(This post just gave me life xD )
Sam blinked. "Oh shit okay" she says with a small chuckle before unleashing a small amount of power, she was saving the rest for when she needed it
Marcus appeared behind her his foot connecting with her head

WeirdPrincess said:
(( That... no not really xD She's sworn off guys, Charlotte doesn't want any type of relationship anymore ))
(Well gee thanks for telling me ._. Welp I'm losing more and more interest in this RP. Sam and Marcus is the only thing I care about anymore.)

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally glared straight into his eyes☮
"Die"

☮She growled, sticking her claws into his chest where his heart was☮
Vince screamed before his body dropped to the floor

shortyshot8 said:

(Well gee thanks for telling me ._. Welp I'm losing more and more interest in this RP. Sam and Marcus is the only thing I care about anymore.)
☩Kagura stopped walking to him☩

"no, not until you tel me what's coming"

shortyshot8 said:

Sam quickly caught his foot and flung him to the ground

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@Roman
(( That would scar her for life xD ))

...✿Kioko felt like she was learning a lot of things she could potentially be doing. She felt like she was in school again... well technically she was still at school, just residing in the girls dorm✿...

"Huh? But I don't stare at guys... because I don't really talk to them. You're saying it's okay to do that? Do girls drool at some guys?"

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally dropped to her knee's, her breathing uneasy, looking at the hand that had their father's blood on it
"I... killed him..."
Amaya climbed out of the tub and turned both of them into adults. "Lets go home... our real home" she says softly

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked at his response, though she was relieved at his answer. She really did need to learn how to cook more than just pancakes. So it was a relief to hear him say that they should go out to get food, because that meant that she didn't have to attempt to make other food and hope it didn't turn out inedible. Nodding Kaori went to her room and got changed into a simple sleeved green tunic with shuriken patterns on it, and a sash tied in a bow around her waist. Smiling she walked toward the door, slipping on her shoes as she spoke☆...
"Sounds good. Shall we go, then?"
...♝Masahi stretched when Kaori went to her room to change, walking over to the couch he sat down before inspecting his right hand. Making sure it was copying his skin color instead of being white he smiled, there wouldn't be a need to wear gloves today, then he turned his attention to his clothing, still all black, but it wasn't that much of a problem, just a minor inconvenience he thought. As Kaori came back into the room Masahi stood back up and walked over to the door before slipping his own shoes on before smiling at Kaori as he spoke♝...

"Yeah, but hopefully you know the area, or else we'll be slightly lost~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back