• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith blanked, she had never really heard of Feralden, but she guessed he did. Since he was mentioning it and all. She'd have to go there at some point, to get herself a baby dragon. "Seriously? You're gonna have to take me sometime."
"Sure. We can even make it a date." Malo said as he gave her a smile. He thought about what he said as he slightly blushed. "Sorry for asking you that we only just met. Disregard, unless you want to."

@WeirdPrincess

Jesters Court][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Venus looked towards Rael as he was passed out on the floor. She reverted back to her normal form and picked him up with ease. Sleeping on the floor wasn't really a good place to lay... and the place was kind of trashed at that. She doubted they'd ever get there food now. Venus vanished with him in her arms, reappearing in her dorm room and setting him on the bed.

wiigamechamp said:
"Sure. We can even make it a date." Malo said as he gave her a smile. He thought about what he said as he slightly blushed. "Sorry for asking you that we only just met. Disregard, unless you want to."
@WeirdPrincess
A date? What? You mean those things were it could possibly be romantic or something like that? Lilith thought that was a bit odd that he had mentioned the word date... since they had just met and she wasn't one for going on dates. "It'll just be hanging out. No big deal~" She said, waving a hand.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded
"yup, and in the blink of an eye"
Roman chuckled, "Well let's go out back, enjoy some fresh air." He said smiling warmly.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko moved a little bit closer to him, continuing the kiss, smiling into it a little as she noticed his tail moving around.
Madoka licked her lips softly, a smile also forming on his lips as he pulled back a bit. "I love you...Meowriko~" he said, nuzzling her nose before kissing her once again.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally looked at Amaya☮
"you will... and i'm gonna find away to control this demon"
Amaya nods. "Hopefully" she says

Clare growled. "Like always you RUN off to another girl" she says before she stumbled upstairs

Vince rolled his eyes. "Oh shut it" he says before walking over at amaya and ally. "Sluts, all you women are sluts!" he says before yanking both Ally and Amaya's ear. "You stink also, go take a damn bath for once!" he yelled at them

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Hopefully" she says
Clare growled. "Like always you RUN off to another girl" she says before she stumbled upstairs

Vince rolled his eyes. "Oh shut it" he says before walking over at amaya and ally. "Sluts, all you women are sluts!" he says before yanking both Ally and Amaya's ear. "You stink also, go take a damn bath for once!" he yelled at them
☮Ally yelped in pain☮

"let go!"

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Yeah sure. I'm sure I could find it easily, she's terrible at hiding things." Ulqui said as he pushed himself off of the counter, "That and she's also bad at playing hide and seek. I could always find her when I was younger... Anyways, I'm sure I could figure out where her diary is."

(( Yeah. I didn't like the name Farah anymore xD ))

☆Charlotte☆

"Roses are nice, I love how different colored roses have all sorts of meaning. Most flowers have different meanings actually." Charlotte said as she smelled the lily in her hand, getting a sweet aroma from the flower. She soon moved the lily away from her nose and towards her lap, smiling as she looked at it. "Of course. All flowers are wonderful, but I sometimes prefer one over others. Just a little bit~" She said with a laugh.

Taylor nodded, "Well we should hurry. Celia might come back any minute...." he said. "I can teleport us there if you want."

Emiya chuckled and looked at the flower in his hand, twiddling it around. "I must say... This is a beautiful garden. Were you the one who grew everything?" He asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally yelped in pain☮
"let go!"
Amaya gritted her teeth and glared at her dad. "Come on" she says before walking

"Hurry up before I drown you both myself!" he snaps before pushing them both

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at him and nodded, it was only out back, that couldn't hurt
"alright, out back we go"
Roman made his way out back, where the pool was. "Well, we can sit and tan... Or maybe go for a swim... Which we kind of didn't do at the beach."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya gritted her teeth and glared at her dad. "Come on" she says before walking
"Hurry up before I drown you both myself!" he snaps before pushing them both
☮Ally went wide eyed and quickly ran over to Amaya☮

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Hearing that it wasn't pervy, just made her happy. Kioko was now more than okay with watching the movie✿...
"So there's a lot of action in it then? It sounds cool and worth watching!"
"Be careful, he takes his shirt off." she teased before laughing.

Roman said:
(( lol alright ))
Han sighed, "Well you do that. I'm just gonna go to the top. Meet you there." He said, before going in a different direction, taking out any enemies in his way until he made it to the top.
"Take care, chicken dinner!" he joked as he ran up the monsters arm. "Hey big boy, DINNER TIME!!1" He shouted as he leaped into the things mouth....

@WeirdPrincess

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman made his way out back, where the pool was. "Well, we can sit and tan... Or maybe go for a swim... Which we kind of didn't do at the beach."
"oh yeah, we didnt, didn't we? well swimming does sound fun"

♡She said and nodded

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally went wide eyed and quickly ran over to Amaya☮
Amaya couldnt stand it and before she could stop herself she turned around "We are going you fucking asshole!" she snapped back, she gasped, she remembered saying it when they were younger which cause them to almost get drowned by their father in the first place, it was like something forced her to say that

Vince blinked before gritting his teeth. "Excuse me you brat" he says before grabbing the arms and pulling them into the bathroom, using his magic to put water in the tub her forcefully put them in the bathtub. "This will make you think before speaking to me like that again" he says before he put their heads under water

Mayyflower said:
Amaya couldnt stand it and before she could stop herself she turned around "We are going you fucking asshole!" she snapped back, she gasped, she remembered saying it when they were younger which cause them to almost get drowned by their father in the first place, it was like something forced her to say that
Vince blinked before gritting his teeth. "Excuse me you brat" he says before grabbing the arms and pulling them into the bathroom, using his magic to put water in the tub her forcefully put them in the bathtub. "This will make you think before speaking to me like that again" he says before he put their heads under water
☮Ally's eyes turned yellow again, her skin heating up making it very hot to the touch as she forced herself up out of the water☮

"You don't touch her!"

☮She growled, causing a small vibration as she grew sharp fangs☮

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally's eyes turned yellow again, her skin heating up making it very hot to the touch as she forced herself up out of the water☮
"You don't touch her!"

☮She growled, causing a small vibration as she grew sharp fangs☮

Vince blinked before letting them go and back up. "W-what is this?"

Amaya gasped for air, their here hand prints on her hand. "Great..." she says

LunaCrosby said:
"oh yeah, we didnt, didn't we? well swimming does sound fun"
♡She said and nodded
Roman chuckled and sat down on one of the chairs. "I'll be right here for a second. I gotta think of something really quick."

Roman said:
Han looked back when he heard yelling. He sighed, seeing the guy jump into the thing's mouth. "Idiot... So careless." He muttered. Han continued on his path and eventually made it to the top of one of the platforms.
The following explosion shown the arena that there was a crazy man riding a rib, with the ends of his coat buringing. "HELL YES. i AM THE SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!" he shouted at the mass of people he was aiming to crash into.

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Vince blinked before letting them go and back up. "W-what is this?"
Amaya gasped for air, their here hand prints on her hand. "Great..." she says
☮Ally's anger only grew more☮

"what? are you scared now, dad?! is this what you wanted?! huh?!"

☮She yelled as objects in the bathroom went flying at him, her nails forming into a pair of claws.☮

"dont you ever. EVER. Touch my sister like that again. I'm sick of it"

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally's anger only grew more☮
"what? are you scared now, dad?! is this what you wanted?! huh?!"

☮She yelled as objects in the bathroom went flying at him, her nails forming into a pair of claws.☮

"dont you ever. EVER. Touch my sister like that again. I'm sick of it"

"Calm down... I didnt do anything... I-I was only kidding.... heh heh..." he says before backing up to the door so he could get out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back