• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"What was the day that you feared the most? Like the worst memory you had with mum and dad?" amaya asks
☮Ally thought about it☮

"it was on November 18 I believe, when they tryed to drown me"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure sure! after the barrier lifts, we'll move your belongings here for you for free. welcome to our massive family''
...☫Natsumi said as she smiled brightly and held her hand out for a hand☫...
☯Toru put her hand out as well

"thanks"

☯Kelsey clapped happily

@TheDragoon[/URL]
...♅Akira finished off the remaining contestants that was left in his sector, and as a result, he now sat on the tower's platform, awaiting for his comrades to do the same. He spoke♅...

“ Perhaps I should've taken my time beating the contestants who were trying to claim my tower. It would've passed the time nicely, considering how long they're taking.. ”

tumblr_n5mqt065cV1rur0zxo1_500_zpssy6n9zb7.gif

@TheDragoon[/URL]

Suuy sighed as he watched the crowds below. Currently he was just floating about 50ft above one of the towers, just chilling out, letting the other contestants tire themselves out... Sure every now and then he had to stop a stray bullet or magical bolt, but nothing too bad...

@Roman @Fukushima Akira @TheDragoon

LunaCrosby said:
()
?Mal nodded?

"I am a little worn out from walking"
"Should have used your powers." Roman said jokingly. He then stretched a little and sighed, "I'm bored so I guess sitting down wouldn't hurt though."

(( I was gonna make a character using Toshiro, but I didn't know what to use him for... So I guessed that it'd be cool to use him.

tumblr_mw4fmacD971rt3xvfo1_500.gif
))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...what to do now...whats on TV right now..?''
...♱She said before she turned on the TV to succubus Soccer♱...

...☫Seria again, just sleeping☫...

...✦Both the girls grinned at the teams at opposite ends of the field. Lunari was facing the red team while Lucelia faced the blue team. They soon charged as Lunari soon summoned a second massive gauntlet and punched her gauntlets together and straight up charged through ready to run over anyone in her way✦...

...✦Lucelia soon just let blue team charge at her before she levitated soon leaning forward and began to run but using her levitation to also stop her from running into other succubi, agilely maneuvering around them till she reached the goal✦...
"lets watch!" they both said.

He kept driving until he could find sunlight. Sathanus want to get out of this place and keep going with her.

The teams fought hard, but it was not enough as the loli's were untouchable. The game was getting faster and harder for the girls.

@HimeragiSeiker

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse took a moment to stare in amazement at the beautiful bathroom. She had never seen a bathroom so nice before. Making sure to quietly shut the door behind her, Elyse made her way over to the sink, smiling at the fact that there was a spare fresh toothbrush. With the toothpaste nearby she brushed her teeth, looking at herself in the mirror. No matter how many times she looked at herself she couldn't get used to seeing what she looked like. Instead of steely silver irises there were ones that looked like they were made of chocolate. And her skin looked, well, human, and not gray. Spitting out the minty foam into the skin Elyse ran the water from the tap over her face, waking up and appreciating the biting freshness. Elyse quickly ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to comb it before quietly exiting the bathroom, moving to slip back into bed. After all, it was slightly cold without any clothes on♒...
Kili yawned softly, smacking his lips as he started to wake up. Noticing Elyse lying down beside him, he smiled, and leaned close to kiss her back softly. "Good morning~" he said, stretching slightly. He stroked Elyse's arm gently, as he breathed in her scent.

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia, and thought for a moment. He then turned his attention to Ulqui and sighed again, "I kind of figured you'd say that. If I have to find a weird gift... I'll be searching for a while... Then again, maybe we could check our place and see if there's anything she needs or wants. Most people keep journals or logs that sometimes hint at what they want... But... I don't like the idea of digging in her privacy." He said in a low to Ulqui.

Emiya smiled and nodded in agreement, "My feet are also a little sore from standing. So I'll sit with you." He said, before being asked about a drink. "No thanks. I'll say something if I do need one though."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui laughed quietly, for once not showing any ounce of dislike for Taylor. Sure, he still didn't like him all that much, but he'd be nice to him for Celia and he supposed he wasn't all that bad. "You might not, but I could. Do you know if she even keeps a diary?" He asked as he looked back to where Celia was, only to see her gone, probably off somewhere in the house. All the cookies were gone too, Ulqui shook his head, slightly sad he didn't even get one.

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte nodded, "Alright~ Then we'll be sitting over there." Her finger pointed towards the bench she had been looking at before, soon making her way over there and taking a seat. She felt relief once she was off her feet and smiled before picking at one of the lilies that was behind her. "These are my favorite type of flowers. They come on so many different colors."

Roman said:
"Should have used your powers." Roman said jokingly. He then stretched a little and sighed, "I'm bored so I guess sitting down wouldn't hurt though."
(( I was gonna make a character using Toshiro, but I didn't know what to use him for... So I guessed that it'd be cool to use him.

tumblr_mw4fmacD971rt3xvfo1_500.gif
))

"unlike you I can't teleport, well I can, but that uses too much energy for me"

?She said and nodded, smiling at him?

(they're both good x3)

TheDragoon said:
((Order is kinda knocked out so... I feel kinda bad that the only person who had faith in Order was that one waitress xD ... Which probably really didn't have any faith in him xD ... I tried to nerf him as much as possible for every bodies sake... And practically everyone was after him so there wasn't a question he was screwed >.<))
@Jesters Court
(How i missed your reaction to ManBearPig)

@TheDragoon[/URL]

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui laughed quietly, for once not showing any ounce of dislike for Taylor. Sure, he still didn't like him all that much, but he'd be nice to him for Celia and he supposed he wasn't all that bad. "You might not, but I could. Do you know if she even keeps a diary?" He asked as he looked back to where Celia was, only to see her gone, probably off somewhere in the house. All the cookies were gone too, Ulqui shook his head, slightly sad he didn't even get one.

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte nodded, "Alright~ Then we'll be sitting over there." Her finger pointed towards the bench she had been looking at before, soon making her way over there and taking a seat. She felt relief once she was off her feet and smiled before picking at one of the lilies that was behind her. "These are my favorite type of flowers. They come on so many different colors."

Taylor nodded, "I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in her apartment. I've only moved in with her recently, so I can't really tell you the exact location as to where it'd be... If you wanna go I'll take you." He said with a nod.

(( Name change? ))

Emiya looked at Charlotte and smiled, "I'm more of a rose fellow." He said, taking a seat next to her. Emiya didn't want to ruin the beautiful garden in which they resided, so he made a rose appear in his hand. "But all flowers are beautiful."

Mayyflower said:
Sam blinked. "damn oh well" she huffed
Marcus blinked "What?"

LunaCrosby said:

"you just... die a lot, this time when you died I thought you were gone, like, really gone this time"

William laughed a little "Then it just means I was right....Power controls everything, and without it I can't protect anyone I love. Let alone myself" He said looking down at the ring "That's why I joined him...He said he could make me stronger..."

TheDragoon said:
Kite handed the pancakes over to her and began to wash his hands silently.
"Thanks love" she says before taking them and sitting down at the stool infront of the counter

LunaCrosby said:
"unlike you I can't teleport, well I can, but that uses too much energy for me"
♡She said and nodded, smiling at him

(they're both good x3)
(( I'll PM you about it. I don't wanna overflow the RP with OOC XP ))

Roman smiled and put a hand on Mal's. "We'll be at home a in a second~" he told her, before they appeared in the main room of the mansion. "Here we are...Home~"

@TheDragoon[/URL]
Suuy sighed before a bunch of Suuys helped pull the net off of himself, before looking at one another, then grinning, one said, "Well as long as one of us is on the platform, the rest could fly, cuz we're still technically on it." Nodding their heads and laughing, about 5 Suuys jumped up into the air to ensure the possibility for clone creation, while about 20 other Suuys ran out into the crowds and began blowing themselves up at random and duplicating, maintaining a continual force of Suuys.

@TheDragoon

@Fukushima Akira

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "What?"
William laughed a little "Then it just means I was right....Power controls everything, and without it I can't protect anyone I love. Let alone myself" He said looking down at the ring "That's why I joined him...He said he could make me stronger..."
"I thought that would have effected you" she says blankly. "Come on, enough chit chat lets fight" she says

wiigamechamp said:
"Oh there is. Back in the city of Feralden. They have all sorts of creatures there that you can have as pets." Mako mentioned.
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith blanked, she had never really heard of Feralden, but she guessed he did. Since he was mentioning it and all. She'd have to go there at some point, to get herself a baby dragon. "Seriously? You're gonna have to take me sometime."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "What?"
☩Kagura's eye's narrowed☩

"who? who did you join?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back