• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jesters Court](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] did you ever reply to Rael/Flipped passing out?))
(( No, but I will after I update a CS. Sorry ))

Mayyflower said:
(Why?)
Amaya nods and went down stairs and walked down the halls, looking in each room she saw her 4 brothers. "Where's mum?" She asks one of them

"She's downstairs yelling a father... She's drunk again so I'd be careful okay maya" one of them said

Amaya sighed and nods. "Lovely" she says before going downstairs.
(I wouldnt help her get the dog in the tub.)

☮Ally followed her quietly, silently waving at her brother's as she followed☮

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and bit his burger again, soon swallowing. He looked at Mal, and smiled, "It's good that we plan all this ahead of time. That way we can prepare and all... Or at least know what we have to do."
"And won't be caught off guard when it happen's"

♡She added

LunaCrosby said:
"And won't be caught off guard when it happen's"
♡She added
Roman nodded in agreement, finishing his burger soon after. "Well, that we can agree on~ So, what's next? At least when you're done with your food."

(( I think I have a character to use if they do have a kid xP ))

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
''hmmm...what to do now...whats on TV right now..?''

...♱She said before she turned on the TV to succubus Soccer♱...

...☫Seria again, just sleeping☫...

...✦Both the girls grinned at the teams at opposite ends of the field. Lunari was facing the red team while Lucelia faced the blue team. They soon charged as Lunari soon summoned a second massive gauntlet and punched her gauntlets together and straight up charged through ready to run over anyone in her way✦...

...✦Lucelia soon just let blue team charge at her before she levitated soon leaning forward and began to run but using her levitation to also stop her from running into other succubi, agilely maneuvering around them till she reached the goal✦...

LunaCrosby said:
☯Toru nodded
"yes, until the barrier around our dorm is gone we were invited to stay"
''well, even after the barrier is gone, your still welcomed to stay. we dont mind feeding 2 extra mouths and giving another room''

LunaCrosby said:
(I wouldnt help her get the dog in the tub.)
☮Ally followed her quietly, silently waving at her brother's as she followed☮
"You never do anything in this damn house!" their mother yelled at their father.

"God damn it Clare I cant stand you when your drunk!" he growled

Amaya went over to them. "Uh Dad.. what day is it?" she asks, she needed to know how far back they were

Vince looked at amaya. "What? Are you stupid or something go look at a damn calendar" he said and pushed her away

Amaya groaned "fine.." she says before going to a calendar and grabbing it, "Ally come here" she says

Roman said:
Roman nodded in agreement, finishing his burger soon after. "Well, that we can agree on~ So, what's next? At least when you're done with your food."
(( I think I have a character to use if they do have a kid xP ))
(me too x3 I can show you if you'd like)

♡Mal thought about it

"you said something that we were gonna do after this, but I cant remember what you said"

Roman said:
Han watched, confused for a second. This guy was helping him... He surely thought he'd turn in him in a blink of an eye. Han just sighed and tapped his bracelet, "I'm sort of suspicious of this guy... Should I?" He asked before going to help finish off the last of the men.
Nyatomi returned to normal sword form after the last guy vanished. He sheathed her in the cat face inscribed sheath. Turning around he watched the goof finish off his last guy, so he started to run up the side of the tower. He grabbed and sheathed the rest of his swords and drew something from the "Party bag"...

--THE BATTLE SO FAR--

Everybody fightin!

Thank you Arny the blaccuweather forcaster.

Well it was a battle to remember. Men and women trying to get to the top of the towers. It is becoming a meat grinder, if people were really getting dismembered. But there was no clear cut winner so Succubus cheerleaders on platforms, safe from the battle began to cheer for the fighters standing out. (Think lollipop chainsaw outfit)

@Jesters Court

@TheDragoon

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, even after the barrier is gone, your still welcomed to stay. we dont mind feeding 2 extra mouths and giving another room''
☯Kelsey looked at her mom, with a pleading look

☯Toru looked at Kelsey before looking at her

"well I guess this would be better since we wouldn't be so crammed..."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla blinked a few times as she was nudged staring at Kaname's sudden change of behaviour, her calm facade dropped pretty quickly after that as a she let out a giggle finding it ammusing as she tilted her head a little, soon following him to the counter and smiling at him.
Hesitantly, Kaname shifted his attention to glance beside him at Camilla. Relieved to see a smile upon her lips, Kaname's shoulders relaxed, and his head somewhat leveled itself. Returning his gaze to the cashier, Kaname cleared his throat and straightened his posture, attempting to redeem himself and his pride. "One pepperoni pizza."

Mayyflower said:
"You never do anything in this damn house!" their mother yelled at their father.
"God damn it Clare I cant stand you when your drunk!" he growled

Amaya went over to them. "Uh Dad.. what day is it?" she asks, she needed to know how far back they were

Vince looked at amaya. "What? Are you stupid or something go look at a damn calendar" he said and pushed her away

Amaya groaned "fine.." she says before going to a calendar and grabbing it, "Ally come here" she says
☮Ally quickly walked over, wanting nothing to do with their parent's as she looked at the calendar☮

"yes amaya?"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Nyatomi returned to normal sword form after the last guy vanished. He sheathed her in the cat face inscribed sheath. Turning around he watched the goof finish off his last guy, so he started to run up the side of the tower. He grabbed and sheathed the rest of his swords and drew something from the "Party bag"...
--THE BATTLE SO FAR--

Everybody fightin!

Thank you Arny the blaccuweather forcaster.

Well it was a battle to remember. Men and women trying to get to the top of the towers. It is becoming a meat grinder, if people were really getting dismembered. But there was no clear cut winner so Succubus cheerleaders on platforms, safe from the battle began to cheer for the fighters standing out. (Think lollipop chainsaw outfit)

@Jesters Court

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey looked at her mom, with a pleading look
☯Toru looked at Kelsey before looking at her

"well I guess this would be better since we wouldn't be so crammed..."
''sure sure! after the barrier lifts, we'll move your belongings here for you for free. welcome to our massive family''

...☫Natsumi said as she smiled brightly and held her hand out for a hand☫...

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally quickly walked over, wanting nothing to do with their parent's as she looked at the calendar☮
"yes amaya?"
"What was the day that you feared the most? Like the worst memory you had with mum and dad?" amaya asks

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka breathed out gently, and turned back to his food. He continued to eat for a while longer, before stopping again. "Moriko, I'm sorry. For...for leaving you. I never wanted to abandon you, and now that you're back, I feel, deep down, like I don't deserve all of this. I don't deserve your love, Moriko..."
Kalin watched Layla roll around on his couch, and grinned. "I'm glad you're sticking around. Well, what should we do? I've got plenty of games up here, and a few older ones downstairs. I also have movies, and music to listen to, if that's interesting to you at all." He said, thinking through all of the various forms of entertainment he'd collected.

[/QUOTE]
Layla, unsure of exactly what she wanted to do, shrugged her shoulders, before finally sprawling herself out onto the floor. Having given up on her couch endeavors, Layla shifted her gaze towards the wall, examining it's contents. Somewhat curious, Layla rolled herself onto her back, and shifted her gaze towards Kalin. "Do you have any family Kali-kun?"

@TheDragoon[/URL]
Han smiled, "Well that's not how teamwork works." He said, watching as his partner ran off. Han soon followed behind.

362759_black-butler-kuroshitsuji-sebastian-michaelis.gif

Han waved a hand at the people in the stands, before using one of his opponents face as a landing space.

giphy.gif

He was smiling, he found his sort of fun. Han then resumes to run, and kept going, upon making it to a higher area, his smile drop.

tumblr_lq63loAr881qf1d63.gif

"Time to be serious."

LunaCrosby said:
(me too x3 I can show you if you'd like)
♡Mal thought about it

"you said something that we were gonna do after this, but I cant remember what you said"
(I'll show mine too)

Roman thought for a minute too, "Yeah, I can't think of nothing... Wanna go home then?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back