• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"I thought that would have effected you" she says blankly. "Come on, enough chit chat lets fight" she says
Marcus sighed "Alright. How much power do you want?"

LunaCrosby said:

"who? who did you join?"

William seemed to not have heard her "He said...If I did it that I could protect our daughter and you from what was coming.....He promised me....Hallson always keeps his promises" He said a tear sliding down his face

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Well... Charlotte (changed Farah's name) and Ulqui and Celia moved out of Cam's house and are all currently in use at the moment ))
(Why did they all move out? I can understand Ulqui and Celia but why Charlotte?)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Suuy sighed before a bunch of Suuys helped pull the net off of himself, before looking at one another, then grinning, one said, "Well as long as one of us is on the platform, the rest could fly, cuz we're still technically on it." Nodding their heads and laughing, about 5 Suuys jumped up into the air to ensure the possibility for clone creation, while about 20 other Suuys ran out into the crowds and began blowing themselves up at random and duplicating, maintaining a continual force of Suuys.
@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled before looking over at the berry bush "There's still some left, that is, if you want any now." he said before standing up and stretching.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Ill take some home for mom" she says before going over and picking some and coming back

Roman said:
(( I'll PM you about it. I don't wanna overflow the RP with OOC XP ))
Roman smiled and put a hand on Mal's. "We'll be at home a in a second~" he told her, before they appeared in the main room of the mansion. "Here we are...Home~"
♡Mal nodded

"yup, and in the blink of an eye"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla, unsure of exactly what she wanted to do, shrugged her shoulders, before finally sprawling herself out onto the floor. Having given up on her couch endeavors, Layla shifted her gaze towards the wall, examining it's contents. Somewhat curious, Layla rolled herself onto her back, and shifted her gaze towards Kalin. "Do you have any family Kali-kun?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm? Well, uh...no. I haven't had family in quite a while, truth be told. I was an orphan, so I guess I never /had/ a family in the literal sense. But I had friends who more than made up for the lack. I haven't been with them in some time." Kalin stated, staring at Layala as she laid on the floor. He stood, and stared down at her. "I guess its kind of complicated..."

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
...✿That's what a beefcake was? Well that was a weird way to explain it... but Kioko guessed that was okay. If there was a show that was like that, she supposed she didn't mind watching. Just as long as nothing... sexual happened in the movie, she'd be okay✿...

"Eh? I mean, if you want to watch that we can. I don't think I'll mind much."

shortyshot8 said:
William seemed to not have heard her "He said...If I did it that I could protect our daughter and you from what was coming.....He promised me....Hallson always keeps his promises" He said a tear sliding down his face
☩Kagura stared at him, a little shocked☩

"you didn't need to be stronger, you were already strong, if you wanted to protect us from something than you would have become even stronger then... why would you do something so foolish?"

shortyshot8 said:
Sam sighed. "Just enough.. But please dont go easy on me because im your wife" she says with a nod before kissing his cheek. "Mkay?" she says cheerfully

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿That's what a beefcake was? Well that was a weird way to explain it... but Kioko guessed that was okay. If there was a show that was like that, she supposed she didn't mind watching. Just as long as nothing... sexual happened in the movie, she'd be okay✿...
"Eh? I mean, if you want to watch that we can. I don't think I'll mind much."
"Well its not pervy, just a hunky guy saving people while protecting his daughter." she explained as she clicked over to the movie.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
(Why did they all move out? I can understand Ulqui and Celia but why Charlotte?)
(( She was taken from his house once and all sorts of bad stuffed happened to her, I just never posted it, but yeah... it fucked with her mind and Celia had to come and save her mom, then after had her live with Ulqui because of such events. She's been recovering from said events at Ulqui's house, so she's been staying there. Charlotte most likely won't leave his house, unless he kicks her out, which Ulqui wouldn't do ))

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura stared at him, a little shocked☩
"you didn't need to be stronger, you were already strong, if you wanted to protect us from something than you would have become even stronger then... why would you do something so foolish?"
"Because he promised protection....What's coming...No one can be ready for it....It can't be stopped"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( She was taken from his house once and all sorts of bad stuffed happened to her, I just never posted it, but yeah... it fucked with her mind and Celia had to come and save her mom, then after had her live with Ulqui because of such events. She's been recovering from said events at Ulqui's house, so she's been staying there. Charlotte most likely won't leave his house, unless he kicks her out, which Ulqui wouldn't do ))
(So Cam and Charlotte are still a thing right? xD )

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "Just enough.. But please dont go easy on me because im your wife" she says with a nod before kissing his cheek. "Mkay?" she says cheerfully
Marcus chuckled "Alright I'll try 50. LIMIT UNLEASH!" He yelled with power surging around him

TheDragoon said:
((He yelped and fell from the tower, crashing into a few trees on the way down... He passed out upon impact. He just took some major blows to the head so... The damage is:
He may have forgotten what he was doing inside a colosseum

And he has large bruises and a few cuts on his head...))
(can you still fight? Then get back in and show some love, Sissy. j/k your actually kind of cool)

Roman said:
Han smiled and ran pass him, "Hey, what's with the big bomb? Its no race to blow stuff up... It's a KoM match."
"Insurance." he said as he hunted the Massive monster ahead. (think deadpool, but less random.)

@TheDragoon

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled "Alright I'll try 50. LIMIT UNLEASH!" He yelled with power surging around him
(This post just gave me life xD )

Sam blinked. "Oh shit okay" she says with a small chuckle before unleashing a small amount of power, she was saving the rest for when she needed it

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in her apartment. I've only moved in with her recently, so I can't really tell you the exact location as to where it'd be... If you wanna go I'll take you." He said with a nod.

(( Name change? ))

Emiya looked at Charlotte and smiled, "I'm more of a rose fellow." He said, taking a seat next to her. Emiya didn't want to ruin the beautiful garden in which they resided, so he made a rose appear in his hand. "But all flowers are beautiful."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Yeah sure. I'm sure I could find it easily, she's terrible at hiding things." Ulqui said as he pushed himself off of the counter, "That and she's also bad at playing hide and seek. I could always find her when I was younger... Anyways, I'm sure I could figure out where her diary is."

(( Yeah. I didn't like the name Farah anymore xD ))

☆Charlotte☆

"Roses are nice, I love how different colored roses have all sorts of meaning. Most flowers have different meanings actually." Charlotte said as she smelled the lily in her hand, getting a sweet aroma from the flower. She soon moved the lily away from her nose and towards her lap, smiling as she looked at it. "Of course. All flowers are wonderful, but I sometimes prefer one over others. Just a little bit~" She said with a laugh.

shortyshot8 said:
(So Cam and Charlotte are still a thing right? xD )
(( That... no not really xD She's sworn off guys, Charlotte doesn't want any type of relationship anymore ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back