• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus kissed her cheek "Good job"
Sam chuckled and shook her head. "Thanks" she says before kissing his cheek back and sitting up. "Good job to you too" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya climbed out of the tub and turned both of them into adults. "Lets go home... our real home" she says softly
☮Ally nodded as the scenery faded☮

"were going home....finally... thank god"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed in relief. "Finally" she says smiling before looking around
☮they were now back in the real world, in the park where they left off, no time seemed to have passed by☮

"it's just like when we left..."

shortyshot8 said:
"There's nothing to snap out of...It finally happened...I'm finally alone...But I feel so...Empty"
"your not alone... we may not be together anymore but im still going to be there for you..."

LunaCrosby said:
☮they were now back in the real world, in the park where they left off, no time seemed to have passed by☮
"it's just like when we left..."
Amaya nods. "Yea she says before feeling her neck. "Her father's hand prints were still on her neck. "Shit that hurts.." she says rubbing her neck

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled back at him. "I love you too" she says softly
Marcus looked up before yawning

LunaCrosby said:
"your not alone... we may not be together anymore but im still going to be there for you..."
William shook his head "No...You think you know me.....You never did"

Roman said:
Alex sighed and kissed Yuki back, soon pulling away, "Don't be sorry... You did nothing wrong~" he said softly. Alex then held her in one arm and splashed her with the other. "Besides, what better a time than kiss in the moonlight?" He asked jokingly.
Yuki let go of him and swam away from him a little bit. "Haha yeah..." she said quietly. Yuki was a bit embarrassed about kissing him and then apologizing and then him kissing her. "I'm not sure why I feel this way...we have kissed before but...so why?" she asked herself quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
A date? What? You mean those things were it could possibly be romantic or something like that? Lilith thought that was a bit odd that he had mentioned the word date... since they had just met and she wasn't one for going on dates. "It'll just be hanging out. No big deal~" She said, waving a hand.
"That's fine with me." Mako replied.

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki let go of him and swam away from him a little bit. "Haha yeah..." she said quietly. Yuki was a bit embarrassed about kissing him and then apologizing and then him kissing her. "I'm not sure why I feel this way...we have kissed before but...so why?" she asked herself quietly.
Alex swam around, on his back again. He noticed Yuki was saying something, and wasn't sure if she was saying it to him. He seam over to her, circling around her, "Say something?" He asked with a smile.

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
[/color]
...☼Chiharu nodded, her attention going back to Miyaka and Rini and Misafune. It really had been a crazy day, and at this point she wasn't even sure how long they had been in this place for. Days? A week? Who knows? Chiharu's gaze fell on Miyaka, her voice slightly timid as she asked a question☼...

"Um... when do we get to go home?"
[/font]

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked up before yawning
William shook his head "No...You think you know me.....You never did"
"then tell me, who was I in love with back then? if I didn't know you how could I have loved you?!"

Roman said:
(( Why didn't you say that? XDD ))
Han sighed and turned around. "You can survive this without me right?" He asked.
"Hell yeah! I can survive this without you." he said as he fired at the guy about to stab his partner in the back. The blast knocked the guy off the tower and set fire to said tower.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( That would scar her for life xD ))
...✿Kioko felt like she was learning a lot of things she could potentially be doing. She felt like she was in school again... well technically she was still at school, just residing in the girls dorm✿...

"Huh? But I don't stare at guys... because I don't really talk to them. You're saying it's okay to do that? Do girls drool at some guys?"
"Got to." she continued. "Its natures way of telling us to hook up with the best guy to carry on your species." she finished.

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

TheDragoon said:
Ken just looked down at the city quietly.
@Tobi Neafearn

@Lumina
...♧Lilliana just held tightly to Ayen, though after a while she reached back with one of her hands to grab Kens, as a reminder that she still appreciated having him around. It was just that she didn't like heights or the stag and Ayen helped make that fear go away. She hoped they'd make it to their uncles house soon♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

LunaCrosby said:
"then tell me, who was I in love with back then? if I didn't know you how could I have loved you?!"
"You didn't love me....He told me. Love is just another word for soon to be hate."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili yawned softly, smacking his lips as he started to wake up. Noticing Elyse lying down beside him, he smiled, and leaned close to kiss her back softly. "Good morning~" he said, stretching slightly. He stroked Elyse's arm gently, as he breathed in her scent.

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse smiled softly as Kili woke up, bringing her arm up to stroke his cheek as he kissed her, to which she of course kissed back. Still slightly cold she scooted her body over toward his until their full fronts were in contact, and she smiled, responding with a gentle voice♒...

"Morning, love~"

Roman said:
Taylor thought for a moment, "We are a really tech-y kind of generation." He said. Taylor then grabbed Celia's laptop and logged on. "Maybe it's in her laptop."

Emiya looked straight forward, the rose still in his hand.

Aizen-sama-aizen-30741796-500-281.jpg

"Mhmm... It's something I can do, but there's just a beauty in something happening naturally... Some things."

??Ulqui??

"Could be a good place to start, I'll check the walls." Ulqui started to feel around the wall, looking for the button to open on of her secret walls that Celia had. Somehow, she had installed multiple besides the one that held all her guns and weapons. On Celia's laptop, there were a few files that were on the home screen. 'Things to do', 'stuff I need to buy', 'weirdest online toys' and 'stuff I want' were the files that were out.

?Charlotte?

"You can? That's great~" Charlotte said as she twirled the flower in her hands. "Watching something happen naturally, is much more satisfying then having it be done quickly. I always like to think that every time I replant a flower."

shortyshot8 said:
"You didn't love me....He told me. Love is just another word for soon to be hate."
"then tell me, after everything that happened.. after you died so many times... why did I spend my time trying to save you... why was I willing to spend the rest of my life with you?! why did I let myself get pregnant with your baby?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back