• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
☯Toru laughed lightly
"she's like this without candy, imagine if she did get candy..."
''ahahaha...well yeah. just wait till your daughter starts dating and stuff haha, my well...adopted daughter is dating her own gender. but i dont really care if she does''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at the male who had called up to him. He replied as he watched Han fight him♅...
“ Do it yourself. I'm not here to help you win. ”

Akira-Itachi2_zpsvhu9kxce.png

[/QUOTE]
Apollyon laughed as the man replied.

Roman said:
Han tried to track his movements, but was cut a few times. Twice on his back, and the third cut the fabric of his clothing. "You've torn my jacket...." Han looked and watched as he continued to attack, but Han quickly caught on with his movements. Han was now stitching his jacket back up with a smile.
large.gif

For Han things looked like they were slowed down now. He could see his opponent perfectly. Once he finished his jacket, he caught the blade with his hands. "If you were any good, I would have lost by now." He taunted before snapping the blade in half. "You're too ahead of yourself... I'll show you a good fighter." Han took the piece of blade he had broke and held it between his fingers, "Catch." He said, with a sinister grin before throwing the blade at high speeds. It was almost impossible to see it coming, but he knew his opponent could handle such a simple toss.
Apollyon, laughing, allowed the blade to catch in his leather jacket. "So your now able to see me?" he said as he leapt off the top of the tower, while moving at top speed. He ran around the side of the base. "Come on, sissy." He shouted, just below the top. His blood trickled where the blade bit into his rib. It would go no deeper, as a barrier kept it right there.

@Jesters Court

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "I wouldn't have have you any other way" she said as she looked up at him Also you forgot to mention that im clumsy "
(please reply to the dream.)

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally nodded as she began walking again☮
☩The scenery changed, they were now in... their old home, their parent's were there as well as their... many...many brother's and sister's.

"it won't be peaceful for long~"
Amaya was up in her attic, she looked around. "I'm at home?" She asks herself before going downstairs. "Ally!" She called

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked back at misafune as he mumbled in his sleep...she was soft?, she blinked a few times as her cheeks tinted light pink...what was he dreaming about?...Rini then turned to Miyaka when she spoke, noticing her face was red "What is it?"
--Miyaka--

"He found the dream and his ancestors want him to...with us to make...heirs." She said while blushing. "Also the darkness wants to go home." she finished her cheeks flushed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon the Cataclysm centipede went inside the tub but decreasing its size so it was almost like a snake now, going under the water and eating the strawberry♱...
"Come here, mr centipede." Mikan chanted.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ahahaha...well yeah. just wait till your daughter starts dating and stuff haha, my well...adopted daughter is dating her own gender. but i dont really care if she does''
☯Toru laughed

"she's not allowed to date or kiss until she's 16"

☯Kelsey looked at her mom

"heh, right, no kissing boy's yet... you'd probably be really mad If I did... heh"

LunaCrosby said:
☯Toru laughed
"she's not allowed to date or kiss until she's 16"

☯Kelsey looked at her mom

"heh, right, no kissing boy's yet... you'd probably be really mad If I did... heh"
''a-ah i see...fun fact: theres a girl in this house that is like...9 ish old and she already picked out a boy to marry. i dunno if i should be worrying about her or be cheering her on..''

...☫Natsumi said as she giggled lightly referring to Neo's adopted Daughter, Mika☫...

Mayyflower said:
Amaya was up in her attic, she looked around. "I'm at home?" She asks herself before going downstairs. "Ally!" She called
☮Ally came out of what used to be her room when they were younger

"were back here... huh..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-ah i see...fun fact: theres a girl in this house that is like...9 ish old and she already picked out a boy to marry. i dunno if i should be worrying about her or be cheering her on..''
...☫Natsumi said as she giggled lightly referring to Neo's adopted Daughter, Mika☫...
☯Toru tilted her head

"and she's only 9? dang..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱It soon swam its way to Mikan before it swam around her a couple of times♱...
''soo...shes always like this or...?''
"Mikan is a special case. She was young when she died and was turned. So well, yeah, sex is everything to her." She explained with a sigh.

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Ulqui, he didn't stare at him or anything. In Taylor's opinion, they didn't get along too well, but it seems like they were getting along... Maybe for now. Who knows? "I've been good for the most part. I can't speak for Celia, but I hope she's been well."

Emiya nodded in agreement, "Indeed. The great outdoors is always a nice place to be... Especially when it's peaceful and quiet." He said, smiling a little.

❤︎Celia❤︎ and ♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Celia snuck a cookie while it was still hot and ate it, fanning her mouth before she swallowed the food. "Hot, hot, hot! My tongue burns..." She muttered, sticking out her tongue for a brief moment, then putting it back in before looking at Ulqui. "I've been good! I'll be even better once I finish these cookies." Celia stated before eating another cookie, doing the same as before.

Ulqui chuckled at his sister before responding, "Good to hear you're both doing well. And stop eating the cookies if there so hot!" He laughed.

"I can't... there so good!" She stuck her tongue out at him before eating more of the cookies.

Ulqui rolled his eyes, "Sure Cel. Anyways, our birthday is coming up soon. Any idea what you want?" He asked, but clearly Celia didn't hear him. She was too focused on eating cookies and looking for milk to hear him. Ulqui sighed before looking at Taylor, "Do you have an idea? It's Celia and I'm sure it wouldn't be hard, but she likes to do weird birthday gifts every year..."

☆Farah☆

Farah had to agree with that. She enjoyed the outdoors for that reason, but also because she liked gardening. It put her at ease after... well a lot happened to her, but it wasn't important. "Of course. I always thought nature was beautiful." She said before looking around at her garden before her eyes settled in a bench that was just by a bed of lilies. Her feet were aching a little since she had been standing for a while, "My feet are a little sore, so I think I'll go sit. Would you like something to drink before I take a seat? I mean, I'll still be outside, but I'm just offering." Farah said with a laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎ and ♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Celia snuck a cookie while it was still hot and ate it, fanning her mouth before she swallowed the food. "Hot, hot, hot! My tongue burns..." She muttered, sticking out her tongue for a brief moment, then putting it back in before looking at Ulqui. "I've been good! I'll be even better once I finish these cookies." Celia stated before eating another cookie, doing the same as before.

Ulqui chuckled at his sister before responding, "Good to hear you're both doing well. And stop eating the cookies if there so hot!" He laughed.

"I can't... there so good!" She stuck her tongue out at him before eating more of the cookies.

Ulqui rolled his eyes, "Sure Cel. Anyways, our birthday is coming up soon. Any idea what you want?" He asked, but clearly Celia didn't hear him. She was too focused on eating cookies and looking for milk to hear him. Ulqui sighed before looking at Taylor, "Do you have an idea? It's Celia and I'm sure it wouldn't be hard, but she likes to do weird birthday gifts every year..."

☆Farah☆

Farah had to agree with that. She enjoyed the outdoors for that reason, but also because she liked gardening. It put her at ease after... well a lot happened to her, but it wasn't important. "Of course. I always thought nature was beautiful." She said before looking around at her garden before her eyes settled in a bench that was just by a bed of lilies. Her feet were aching a little since she had been standing for a while, "My feet are a little sore, so I think I'll go sit. Would you like something to drink before I take a seat? I mean, I'll still be outside, but I'm just offering." Farah said with a laugh.
just saying, Zenya's like watching over the house xD same as Levya)))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "I wouldn't have have you any other way" she said as she looked up at him "Also you forgot to mention that im clumsy "
Roland rolled his eyes before pecking her nose "Once or twice over a long time isn't enough for me to call you clumsy Dakota~" he said softly as he looked at her dress "Oh, and that looks great on you."

LunaCrosby said:
"Well, that sounds like an interesting kid to have in the house"
''yeah...we got kids here living as a terminator, a slight Goddess of Chaos...theres just so many beings here froms Gods to Goddesses to God Eaters to Intoners...Dimensionals...a succubus...just a lot of beings yknow''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Apollyon laughed as the man replied.
Apollyon, laughing, allowed the blade to catch in his leather jacket. "So your now able to see me?" he said as he leapt off the top of the tower, while moving at top speed. He ran around the side of the base. "Come on, sissy." He shouted, just below the top. His blood trickled where the blade bit into his rib. It would go no deeper, as a barrier kept it right there.

@Jesters Court

(please reply to the dream.)

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed and looked up, watching the man make his way to the top. "If you wish for me to follow... So be it." Han bit down on the finger of his glove and pulled it off.

tumblr_np8n71qpQz1so2t73o1_500.gif

"Preper yourself. Escaping won't be so easy." Han then disappeared and soon a bunch of black feathers began to rain down on the man. A second later, a mouth was visible. It spoke, "You won't win this game." It said. The feathers than slowly began to clear up and a figure was seen sitting up ahead.

10623016_714653431942889_4225070806916342942_n_zps05ae9eb3.jpg

"I suspect you are ready to fight me. The only way you'll make it to the top is pass me." Han said. He then began walking towards him.

tumblr_n8dgt5e6Rs1srzx34o3_500.gif

"Are you scared? Frightened? I hope not."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but the vorephilliac part? where did that come from exactly...?''
...♱She said as the Centipede soon grew and coiled around Mikan comfortably♱...
"How can I put this delicately.."

--Mikan circa 556 A.D.--

It was a balmy day in the mountains. A girl was quietly picking herbs and mushrooms in the forest, when she encountered a cool spring. Stripping her yukata, she was soon naked and splashing in the cool water. Alone, she decided to sun her fifteen year old body on the grass nearby. The suns light made her feel warm and peaceful. She by chance turned her head to see a rare mushroom sitting there. It would make her some real money in the village. As she picked it, she quickly learned why it was called the "Demons Root*" Its spores blasted her in the face, and soon, the girl felt hot. So hot, she needed some time to cool off. As she was cooling off, A giant Youkai snapped her up and swallowed her quick before well before her cool off ended. So as she was going down its throat to her demise, she exploded with all the cool feelings, then before she could recover and come to her senses, she splashed into its stomach and was quickly another skeleton in the stomach.

"And well, when she died, she technically died while sinning, so she was quickly judged and converted into a Succubus. We figure she has not even figured out that shes really dead." she finished.

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes before pecking her nose "Once or twice over a long time isn't enough for me to call you clumsy Dakota~" he said softly as he looked at her dress "Oh, and that looks great on you."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled " I've had clumsy moments more than you realise, I'm just good at covering them up" she said before smiling "Oh and thank you~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...we got kids here living as a terminator, a slight Goddess of Chaos...theres just so many beings here froms Gods to Goddesses to God Eaters to Intoners...Dimensionals...a succubus...just a lot of beings yknow''
☯Toru nodded

"well now I know if someone broke in they surely wouldn't get far with so many beings."

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally came out of what used to be her room when they were younger
"were back here... huh..."
(The house Amaya lives right now is the house they grew up in, Amaya took it and so I guess there reliving the past?)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled " I've had clumsy moments more than you realise, I'm just good at covering them up" she said before smiling "Oh and thank you~"
Roland chuckled before gently rubbing her lip with his finger "So, maybe we could do something nice today, like, per say, go see a movie later?" he asked softly before moving to nuzzle his nose to hers while a smile spreading across his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back