• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Order quickly picked up his weapons and took off a dash. He lured them into several traps, then dodged them at the last minute so they would get caught in the crossfire. He was getting closer and closer to the towers. @Jesters Court
There was a pretty angel. Shiny, pure, very, very pretty. She stood in the circle of warriors about to ruin shiny boot guy's day. She beckoned him closer. she was trapped and needed his help....

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...i see.........yknow i think i actually was there when it happened. and yeah i killed the youkai already. but i was too late since i was well...just emerging from that pond. i was just being born into a God Eater''
...♱She then looked at Mikan and smiled nervously as she laughed lightly♱...

''and...i kinda also wore your Yukata. and its in my closet at home right now''
"Thanks, its okay though <3" She said as she loved the centipede wrapped around her. (cue heart speech bubble.)

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon noticed that Han had left her alone again, getting too interested in joining the fight that was happening. Smirking, knowing her and that guy he knew were off being busy, she stood up and casually walked back to the bar, ordering another really yummy drink. Nobody was there to stop her now! Grinning she looked over at a nearby tv, watching the fight as she waited for the waitress to bring her the drink⊗...

((@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]There was a pretty angel. Shiny, pure, very, very pretty. She stood in the circle of warriors about to ruin shiny boot guy's day. She beckoned him closer. she was trapped and needed his help....
"Thanks, its okay though <3" She said as she loved the centipede wrapped around her. (cue heart speech bubble.)

The bartender brought her more drinks. He thought she was cute. "So do you have a name?" he asked her.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...♱It just soon grew more wrapping more around her before it soon rested its chin on her head♱...

...♅Akira sighed as he waited for the contestants to reach him, when suddenly, ten men climbed up and positioned themselves around him. Akira sighed and spoke towards the contestants below him as a large wave of power was released from him, clearing the platform and throwing all of the contestants that were climbing up, back down towards the ground. His form had changed, being that his hair had turned black and had grown significantly. His clothing had also changed, being that he now wore red Euphorian armour, along with his skin being cracked. This was a result due to the power that lay dormant within his body♅...

“ In the interest of entertainment, I suppose I'll use my combat form. I'll restrict pretty much all of my powers, as to keep things interesting. ”

giphy_zpsnneeit0s.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

@Jofune Tsurabisu @Roman @TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed the attic door. "I still cant believe they made me live up here.." she huffs. "Day in the life of the oldest" she huffs before using her powers to turn them into kids again. "We have to use this for this fear, I was never scared of mum or dad so this will be easy" she says
(Elizabeth just ripped my honor roll award.... like.. t'f)

☮Ally nodded and looked at Amaya☮

"Sadly, I was"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no one would probably break in anyway because......all of us are also sort of awake just enough time to see intruders. this mansion is almost like a supernatural refuge. well of course, we'd want a safe environment in the house''
"I see, so now i'll know we'll be safe here than"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]There was a pretty angel. Shiny, pure, very, very pretty. She stood in the circle of warriors about to ruin shiny boot guy's day. She beckoned him closer. she was trapped and needed his help....

The bartender brought her more drinks. He thought she was cute. "So do you have a name?" he asked her.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...⊗Kanon blinked, looking over at the bartender. It was a surprise she hadn't really noticed him before? Or maybe she wasn't sitting here before? Either way he didn't look familiar, but she gave him a smile as if he was⊗...

"Yeah, doesn't everybody? The name is Kanon. And you're...?"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Yeah, they want him married, doesn't matter who or how many." she said her blush still there.
"Frightened? I fear not. Hungry, well yes I am." He laughed as he spoke the words his sword wanted to hear.

Rise above the Ruined Earth,

Fall to the depths of the Silent Ocean

And Soar in the Empty Sky!

Izabumi-chan!!

For a brief moment, A girl could be seen, just before the the sword changed into a NoDachi.

"Now we play. Come baby lets dance in the glorious ruin!" he said as he lunged through the throng of men towards the giant chicken. "I feel like chicken tonight, chicken tonight!" he sang as he swung the massive blade through the man, which oddly went through him, without hurting the man. "Aw man, are you a good guy?" he asked as he knew his blades would never harm some goodie two shoes.

@Jesters Court

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Han looked at him and nodded, "I may have the abilities of a demon, but I make my own path." He said, raising a brow. He turned to Akira and chuckled. "How about this: You see that guy up there? That's Akira. Strongest being in this place right now." He said, with a grin. "We're gonna go fight off some of the men who are attacking em' then we're gonna go fight him. Sound good? Take out the weaklings then try and take out the big guy?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked, trying to keep her eyes open, but her efforts failed, and as she shook her head to answer no to his question she accidentally snuggled against him a bit. She was a morning person, usually, but after the previous days events her body was still slightly exhausted. So Kaori laid against him, cuddled up snugly, responding in the same sleepy tone she had before☆...
"Yeah... good dreams... you're comfy..."
...♝Masahi lightly laughed at how sleepy she still seemed, and some part of him in the back his head simply muttered one word, cute. After that he tensed for a moment before softly shaking his head and looking back down at her and seeing just how she was cuddling against him made him aware of the feeling of her head against his neck, and the feeling of the breathing. Realizing this only made Masahi flustered and more awake, not to mention that it wasn't helping with the over apparent blush on his face. After trying, and failing, at clearing his head Masahi made an attempt at speaking, though his voice did convey that he was flustered♝...

"S-so.... K-kaori.... um.... are y-you still t-tired?"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Yeah, they want him married, doesn't matter who or how many." she said her blush still there.
"Frightened? I fear not. Hungry, well yes I am." He laughed as he spoke the words his sword wanted to hear.

Izabumi-chan!!

For a brief moment, A girl could be seen, just before the the sword changed into a NoDachi.

"Now we play. Come baby lets dance in the glorious ruin!" he said as he lunged through the throng of men towards the giant chicken. "I feel like chicken tonight, chicken tonight!" he sang as he swung the massive blade through the man, which oddly went through him, without hurting the man. "Aw man, are you a good guy?" he asked as he knew his blades would never harm some goodie two shoes.

@Jesters Court

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh, I see..." She said quietly "Why though?" She asked confused to why his relatives would come into his dream and tell him something as odd as that...

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal stared at him before nodding
"That does sound nice..."
"So you agree?!" Roman asked happily. "This is gonna be amazing... I promise I will try my best to take care of you and our future family."

Izabumi-chan!!

@Jesters Court

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...☼Chiharu had fallen unconscious again, sleeping more peacefully than she had been the last time. But, like last time as well, she randomly woke up, her eyes adjusting to the light once more. Though this time she felt okay enough to at least sit up, and she did, leaning against a nearby wall. She still felt tired, but not nearly as bad, and she guessed it might have something to do with the herb stuff that was all over her. It was kinda gross. Wiping it off she looked up at Rini and the rest of them, hearing only a bit of the conversation. Confused she spoke aloud, her voice younger than she remembered it being☼...

"Babies? Who's having a baby?"

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...cute i guess...?''
...♱She said as the centipede just rested there♱...

...☫Arako was now slightly weirded about this☫...

''u-uhm...is..that really pleasuring..?''
"It is like the best chocolate cake and ice cream, on top of Pocky." she could only reply as her boss groaned and sipped her sake.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon blinked, looking over at the bartender. It was a surprise she hadn't really noticed him before? Or maybe she wasn't sitting here before? Either way he didn't look familiar, but she gave him a smile as if he was⊗...
"Yeah, doesn't everybody? The name is Kanon. And you're...?"
"Achilles." he replied to the cute girl.

Roman said:
Han looked at him and nodded, "I may have the abilities of a demon, but I make my own path." He said, raising a brow. He turned to Akira and chuckled. "How about this: You see that guy up there? That's Akira. Strongest being in this place right now." He said, with a grin. "We're gonna go fight off some of the men who are attacking em' then we're gonna go fight him. Sound good? Take out the weaklings then try and take out the big guy?"
"You sure? Well lets do this." he agreed as he went to the left swinging that huge blade.

Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh, I see..." She said quietly "Why though?" She asked confused to why his relatives would come into his dream and tell him something as odd as that...
"Sadly he is a disappointment to them, and they figure hes not going to do well." She confided.

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu had fallen unconscious again, sleeping more peacefully than she had been the last time. But, like last time as well, she randomly woke up, her eyes adjusting to the light once more. Though this time she felt okay enough to at least sit up, and she did, leaning against a nearby wall. She still felt tired, but not nearly as bad, and she guessed it might have something to do with the herb stuff that was all over her. It was kinda gross. Wiping it off she looked up at Rini and the rest of them, hearing only a bit of the conversation. Confused she spoke aloud, her voice younger than she remembered it being☼...
"Babies? Who's having a baby?"

@Nonalaka
-Miyaka-

"No one, chi-chan." Miyaka replied. "We are all okay, except him." she pointed her thumb behind her at Misafune.

@Lumina

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira walked over towards the edge of the platform and crossed his arms, soon looking down at what looked like a female ninja. He sighed and spoke as the cherry blossoms began igniting into flames♅...

“ Unfortunately, I'm not interesting in one-on-one fights right now, so I'm gonna go straight for the cluster. ”

tumblr_mu00v0RalH1sb3ngco1_1280_zps3etgjaop.gif

...♅Akira leaped from the platform he stood on, soon landing in amongst the large group of men and women with a loud, audible sonic boom, which blew away the enemies that were in his landing zone. As he did so, he was immediately surrounded, however, he didn't seem concerned. As he was charged from all sides, he nimbly, and smoothly, took down each contestant with one blow. He began making his way through the group of enemies, his Tengan scanning all areas of attacks, as well as the enemies' predicted paths. He continued to manoeuvre his way through the enemies' relenting attacks, each attack they threw at him being either intercepted or dodged easily♅...

KrZPbd_zps0nuaj59f.gif

...♅Akira released a large ball of fire infront of him, taking out another cluster of enemies that were rapidly approaching. Akira picked up a sword that was in the ground and charged into another group of enemies, cutting down each opponent he came across. Of course, each slash was meant to incapacitate and not to kill. He suddenly came to a male with a sword, who proceeded to slash wildly at Akira. However, Akira dropped his own sword and shattered the male's by gripping it, soon following up by punching the male's cheek and knocking him out. At that moment, Akira tossed the fragmented blade that was in his grasp behind him, causing it to impale another contestant's leg. Suddenly, two men appeared at either side of him, one of them attempting to stab Akira's neck. He wrapped his arm around the male's, breaking it and causing the male to drop his kunai. At the same time, he dodged another contestant's stab, his Tengan then picking up a life force below him. Akira leaped into the air and slammed both of his feet into the two male's face, causing a miniature sonic boom and sending the male's spiralling into the air. In that instant, Akira took the falling kunai from the air and stabbed it into the buried male's shoulder as he landed. He then picked up the sword he had dropped previously, and proceeded to jump into the air, continuing his onslaught of slashes♅...

giphy_zpsoq2nic5j.gif

...♅Akira tossed the sword that was within his grasp, causing it to impale two of the contestant's shoulders, pinning them to a tile, which shortly fell afterwards. Akira then looked up towards a male that was preparing to swing his sword towards him. The male looked into Akira's eyes believing he had him beat, but was suddenly overcome with an unparalleled fear, freezing him in place♅...

tumblr_mq4qhfUU7o1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

...♅Akira slammed his foot into the male's exposed side, sending him crashing into the distant tower. Akira then jumped into the air, soon landing below his tower. He dusted himself off and spoke. He hadn't even broken a sweat, even though he had just devastated more than half of the contestants♅...

“ So. Who's next? ”

15%20-%201_zpsebfemugc.gif

---------------------------------

@Roman @TheDragoon

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"It is like the best chocolate cake and ice cream, on top of Pocky." she could only reply as her boss groaned and sipped her sake.

"You sure? Well lets do this." he agreed as he went to the left swinging that huge blade.

"Sadly he is a disappointment to them, and they figure hes not going to do well." She confided.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...⊗Kanon blinked, looking at the bartender, like she was trying to think something through. Sipping her drink she soon spoke, still slightly in thought⊗...

"Achi.. acka.. Acku... bah, forget it. Acky-san it is!"

...⊗Kanon grinned like she was proud of herself, taking another long drag of her drink⊗...

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"It is like the best chocolate cake and ice cream, on top of Pocky." she could only reply as her boss groaned and sipped her sake.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Han decided to take the right. There seemed to be men all going the same way, trying to reach Akira to take him out. Han sighed, "These guys are stupid... Where the hell do they even come from?" He asked himself. Han smirked and ran into the crowd and began fighting, moving fast as possible. The strength and power was too much for him, considering he never went full demon. He was eventually knocked to the ground by one of the remaining men and forced into his original form. "Damn it!" He said, holding his head. He then stood up, finding himself surrounded by a crowd of men, all pointing bows and arrow, swords, axes and spears. "Yo guy? I could use a little help here..." he said to his unknown acquaintence.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed quietly and replied as he looked over at LuminaΨ...
“ I just can't resist playing with them~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nodded in agreement, looking back up at Kenji. Seeing him playing with Haruo made her mind wander about what he'd be like as a father, and a hint of a smile found her face. She soon spoke, looking back down at the baby, the smile still evident♤...

"You seem really used to being around babies."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina nodded in agreement, looking back up at Kenji. Seeing him playing with Haruo made her mind wander about what he'd be like as a father, and a hint of a smile found her face. She soon spoke, looking back down at the baby, the smile still evident♤...
"You seem really used to being around babies."
...ΨKenji laughed quietly once more and replied, his red irises moving from baby Haruo to LuminaΨ...

“ I do? I dunno, I suppose I can relate to their innocence, or so I am told~ ”

Roman said:
"So you agree?!" Roman asked happily. "This is gonna be amazing... I promise I will try my best to take care of you and our future family."
"Oh I know you will Roman"

♡She said as she ate her pizza

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Behind the door was a beautiful bath. The tub was more than big enough for two people. To the other side, there was a sink, with a couple of toothbrushes in a package, along with toothpaste, and other important items. It was like a really great hotel room. Kili scratched his shoulder as he continued to sleep.

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse took a moment to stare in amazement at the beautiful bathroom. She had never seen a bathroom so nice before. Making sure to quietly shut the door behind her, Elyse made her way over to the sink, smiling at the fact that there was a spare fresh toothbrush. With the toothpaste nearby she brushed her teeth, looking at herself in the mirror. No matter how many times she looked at herself she couldn't get used to seeing what she looked like. Instead of steely silver irises there were ones that looked like they were made of chocolate. And her skin looked, well, human, and not gray. Spitting out the minty foam into the skin Elyse ran the water from the tap over her face, waking up and appreciating the biting freshness. Elyse quickly ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to comb it before quietly exiting the bathroom, moving to slip back into bed. After all, it was slightly cold without any clothes on♒...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi lightly laughed at how sleepy she still seemed, and some part of him in the back his head simply muttered one word, cute. After that he tensed for a moment before softly shaking his head and looking back down at her and seeing just how she was cuddling against him made him aware of the feeling of her head against his neck, and the feeling of the breathing. Realizing this only made Masahi flustered and more awake, not to mention that it wasn't helping with the over apparent blush on his face. After trying, and failing, at clearing his head Masahi made an attempt at speaking, though his voice did convey that he was flustered♝...
"S-so.... K-kaori.... um.... are y-you still t-tired?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori nuzzled him another moment before opening her eyes, raising her head off his chest. As she did so her hold on him decreased so she could sit up, and she rubbed her eyes, trying to get the sleep out of them. A small yawn escaped her lips as her gaze finally fell back down to Masahi. Blinking once more to try and wake up, Kaori responded, her voice slightly more awake☆...

"Wha..? Hm, oh, yeah... I'm starting to wake up a bit..."

LunaCrosby said:
(Elizabeth just ripped my honor roll award.... like.. t'f)
☮Ally nodded and looked at Amaya☮

"Sadly, I was"
(Why?)

Amaya nods and went down stairs and walked down the halls, looking in each room she saw her 4 brothers. "Where's mum?" She asks one of them

"She's downstairs yelling a father... She's drunk again so I'd be careful okay maya" one of them said

Amaya sighed and nods. "Lovely" she says before going downstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back