• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎ and ♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Celia snuck a cookie while it was still hot and ate it, fanning her mouth before she swallowed the food. "Hot, hot, hot! My tongue burns..." She muttered, sticking out her tongue for a brief moment, then putting it back in before looking at Ulqui. "I've been good! I'll be even better once I finish these cookies." Celia stated before eating another cookie, doing the same as before.

Ulqui chuckled at his sister before responding, "Good to hear you're both doing well. And stop eating the cookies if there so hot!" He laughed.

"I can't... there so good!" She stuck her tongue out at him before eating more of the cookies.

Ulqui rolled his eyes, "Sure Cel. Anyways, our birthday is coming up soon. Any idea what you want?" He asked, but clearly Celia didn't hear him. She was too focused on eating cookies and looking for milk to hear him. Ulqui sighed before looking at Taylor, "Do you have an idea? It's Celia and I'm sure it wouldn't be hard, but she likes to do weird birthday gifts every year..."

☆Farah☆

Farah had to agree with that. She enjoyed the outdoors for that reason, but also because she liked gardening. It put her at ease after... well a lot happened to her, but it wasn't important. "Of course. I always thought nature was beautiful." She said before looking around at her garden before her eyes settled in a bench that was just by a bed of lilies. Her feet were aching a little since she had been standing for a while, "My feet are a little sore, so I think I'll go sit. Would you like something to drink before I take a seat? I mean, I'll still be outside, but I'm just offering." Farah said with a laugh.
Taylor looked at Celia, and thought for a moment. He then turned his attention to Ulqui and sighed again, "I kind of figured you'd say that. If I have to find a weird gift... I'll be searching for a while... Then again, maybe we could check our place and see if there's anything she needs or wants. Most people keep journals or logs that sometimes hint at what they want... But... I don't like the idea of digging in her privacy." He said in a low to Ulqui.

Emiya smiled and nodded in agreement, "My feet are also a little sore from standing. So I'll sit with you." He said, before being asked about a drink. "No thanks. I'll say something if I do need one though."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before gently rubbing her lip with his finger "So, maybe we could do something nice today, like, per say, go see a movie later?" he asked softly before moving to nuzzle his nose to hers while a smile spreading across his face.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nuzzled him back before smiling happily at him "I'd like that~" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nuzzled him back before smiling happily at him "I'd like that~" she said with a nod.
Roland nodded as well before smirking "But first, i don't think i got a good morning kiss~" he said teasingly as he looked into her eyes as he inched his mouth closer to hers.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Apollyon laughed as the man replied.
Apollyon, laughing, allowed the blade to catch in his leather jacket. "So your now able to see me?" he said as he leapt off the top of the tower, while moving at top speed. He ran around the side of the base. "Come on, sissy." He shouted, just below the top. His blood trickled where the blade bit into his rib. It would go no deeper, as a barrier kept it right there.

@Jesters Court

(please reply to the dream.)

[/QUOTE]
Order quickly picked up his weapons and took off a dash. He lured them into several traps, then dodged them at the last minute so they would get caught in the crossfire. He was getting closer and closer to the towers. @Jesters Court

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded as well before smirking "But first, i don't think i got a good morning kiss~" he said teasingly as he looked into her eyes as he inched his mouth closer to hers.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled before closing the gap between them, kissing him softly.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally nodded☮
"who know's what they'll do..."
Amaya closed the attic door. "I still cant believe they made me live up here.." she huffs. "Day in the life of the oldest" she huffs before using her powers to turn them into kids again. "We have to use this for this fear, I was never scared of mum or dad so this will be easy" she says

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''o-oh...i see.........yknow i think i actually was there when it happened. and yeah i killed the youkai already. but i was too late since i was well...just emerging from that pond. i was just being born into a God Eater''

...♱She then looked at Mikan and smiled nervously as she laughed lightly♱...

''and...i kinda also wore your Yukata. and its in my closet at home right now''

LunaCrosby said:
☯Toru nodded
"well now I know if someone broke in they surely wouldn't get far with so many beings."
''no one would probably break in anyway because......all of us are also sort of awake just enough time to see intruders. this mansion is almost like a supernatural refuge. well of course, we'd want a safe environment in the house''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled before closing the gap between them, kissing him softly.
Roland smiled a little into the kiss, gently caressing her cheek as he did so, enjoying the feeling of his lips meeting hers.

...⊗Kanon noticed that Han had left her alone again, getting too interested in joining the fight that was happening. Smirking, knowing her and that guy he knew were off being busy, she stood up and casually walked back to the bar, ordering another really yummy drink. Nobody was there to stop her now! Grinning she looked over at a nearby tv, watching the fight as she waited for the waitress to bring her the drink⊗...

((@Jofune Tsurabisu @Roman just to establish where she is cuz Han is fighting now))

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal's face only continued to get redder
"it's your fault, I feel like your trying to make my face red"
Roman blinked, "No. I'm not trying to make you blush... I'm serious... I want us to have a family of our own... Really."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded before smiling at her "You wanted some of those berries for yourself, didn't you?" he asked teasingly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin smirked. "A little" she says with a small chuckle

Nonalaka said:
"Heirs?" Rini blinked a few times "Heirs as in-....O-Oh...oh my" Rini's face went bright red as she placed her hands on her cheeks. "His ancestors are weird" she said quietly.
"Yeah, they want him married, doesn't matter who or how many." she said her blush still there.

Roman said:
Han sighed and looked up, watching the man make his way to the top. "If you wish for me to follow... So be it." Han bit down on the finger of his glove and pulled it off.
tumblr_np8n71qpQz1so2t73o1_500.gif

"Preper yourself. Escaping won't be so easy." Han then disappeared and soon a bunch of black feathers began to rain down on the man. A second later, a mouth was visible. It spoke, "You won't win this game." It said. The feathers than slowly began to clear up and a figure was seen sitting up ahead.

10623016_714653431942889_4225070806916342942_n_zps05ae9eb3.jpg

"I suspect you are ready to fight me. The only way you'll make it to the top is pass me." Han said. He then began walking towards him.

tumblr_n8dgt5e6Rs1srzx34o3_500.gif

"Are you scared? Frightened? I hope not."
"Frightened? I fear not. Hungry, well yes I am." He laughed as he spoke the words his sword wanted to hear.

Rise above the Ruined Earth,

Fall to the depths of the Silent Ocean

And Soar in the Empty Sky!

Izabumi-chan!!

For a brief moment, A girl could be seen, just before the the sword changed into a NoDachi.

"Now we play. Come baby lets dance in the glorious ruin!" he said as he lunged through the throng of men towards the giant chicken. "I feel like chicken tonight, chicken tonight!" he sang as he swung the massive blade through the man, which oddly went through him, without hurting the man. "Aw man, are you a good guy?" he asked as he knew his blades would never harm some goodie two shoes.

@Jesters Court

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled and almost instinctively nuzzled her back with his cheek to the top of her head. It was then he realized what he was doing and quickly moved his head away as his blush deepened to the point that his whole face was red. Masahi shook his head wondering why he thought that would be okay, or even do it as naturally as he did, he did enjoy it, but it was overstepping his boundaries, right? Anyways, it was then he processed that Kaori had spoke, and he didn't want to seem like some sort of jerk, so he smiled down at her regardless of his overly blushed face, then spoke happily, though his voice was quiet, it was rather awake♝...
"Hey there...... you slept well i hope, no bad dreams? and i hope i didn't make you uncomfortable......"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked, trying to keep her eyes open, but her efforts failed, and as she shook her head to answer no to his question she accidentally snuggled against him a bit. She was a morning person, usually, but after the previous days events her body was still slightly exhausted. So Kaori laid against him, cuddled up snugly, responding in the same sleepy tone she had before☆...

"Yeah... good dreams... you're comfy..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back