• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Son of a bitch" Amaya growled before ally started running
"We have to go through everything I'm afraid of if we wish to get through this and get to the demon and stop it"

☮She said as the scenery faded around them

Jofune Tsurabisu]"But it didn't squeeze you?" she asked confused. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''no. i prefer not to be squeezed while im being covered in my own deadly weapon''

--In The Fighters Area.--

It was a mob scene. Thousands of fighters were in the large room. Most were boasting or grandstanding, not realizing there were seven other rooms just like this circling the pit, just full of fighters. This was the last game for a thousand years. It was as if every being in the universe was in the rooms. Soon the alarm will sound and everyone will crash the arena in search of glory.

-In the Arena-

"BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

The deepest sounding horn signaled the start of the fight.

Everyone was fighting to get to a tower, as traps went of and things exploded, lasers tried cutting people down and missiles were fired. The scene was pure chaos as it was a war to just get to the towers.

--Apollyon du Fromage--

Hefting the gun to his shoulder, he decided to let everyone have a taste of is high energy blast and explosion goodness. Colorful lights flashed out as the gun made things go boom in time with the music playing. He turned to see the others on the other towers and waited...

@Jesters Court

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Ahh." she nodded thoughtfully. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Arako soon took another strawberry and ate before taking another one but accidentally dropping it into the water☫...

''ah! ...darn it..''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]-In the Arena-
"BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

The deepest sounding horn signaled the start of the fight.

Everyone was fighting to get to a tower, as traps went of and things exploded, lasers tried cutting people down and missiles were fired. The scene was pure chaos as it was a war to just get to the towers.

--Apollyon du Fromage--

Hefting the gun to his shoulder, he decided to let everyone have a taste of is high energy blast and explosion goodness. Colorful lights flashed out as the gun made things go boom in time with the music playing. He turned to see the others on the other towers and waited...

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
Han ran through the crowd of enemies and other obstacles in his way. He dodged lasers and explosives and other things, moving swiftly like he did during the mock war. He then looked back, seeing a male holding a weapon. It was a unusual weapon, which only made Han make sure he dodged it and stayed clear of the guy.

Roman said:
Han ran through the crowd of enemies and other obstacles in his way. He dodged lasers and explosives and other things, moving swiftly like he did during the mock war. He then looked back, seeing a male holding a weapon. It was a unusual weapon, which only made Han make sure he dodged it and stayed clear of the guy.
Forgot the tags

@Jesters Court

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then placed a hand on her cheek "Oh my, you actually admitted it!" he said playfully as he caressed her cheek "And when it comes to looks, you are definitely better off then me~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded " W-Well I'm not one for lying" she said as her gaze moved to the side "And I'm not better off than you, What're you on about" she said with a small giggle before hugging him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi smiled before waiting for her mother to come in☫...
(By the way, Toru's her mom)

☯Kelsey turned around

"hurry up!~"

☯Toru walked in and sighed

"Your always so hyper"

Nonalaka said:
"O-oh?" Rini blinked a few times before nodding and smiling a little, trying to stay hopeful that escaping would be as simple as just sneeking out when everyone was busy "Okay, Let's go" she said as she start to walk, the two deer following behind her.
@Jofune Tsurabisu

((Did you reply to this?))

LunaCrosby said:
"We have to go through everything I'm afraid of if we wish to get through this and get to the demon and stop it"
☮She said as the scenery faded around them
"Just great" Amaya sighed

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
(By the way, Toru's her mom)
☯Kelsey turned around

"hurry up!~"

☯Toru walked in and sighed

"Your always so hyper"
...☫Natsumi soon closed the door while giggling☫...

''well at least your daughter is hyper than boring dead''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "Are you okay?"
Sam nods. "Yea don't worry about me" she says before warping behind Marcus, her hand glowing with electricity, she then punched him in the back, sending a small amount of electricity through him. "I love you, you know that right" she says

William sat there in his dark room messing with the ring in his hand "Funny...She was so happy when I asked her.....And after that....." He clenched his head "What happened....?"

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods. "Yea don't worry about me" she says before warping behind Marcus, her hand glowing with electricity, she then punched him in the back, sending a small amount of electricity through him. "I love you, you know that right" she says
Marcus laughed a little the electricity tickling him "Of course. Why?" He asked

Cam was laying on the floor in his house blood leaking out of him "No...I can't.....I won't die here......" Images of Farah and his children flashed in his head "I won't leave them alone....." He said his vision fading

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako soon took another strawberry and ate before taking another one but accidentally dropping it into the water☫...
''ah! ...darn it..''
"Its okay, little one." she said as she sipped her drink.

Mikan kept squirming.

Roman said:
Apollyon noted the jackass dipping and dodging like he is some ballerina. "HEY MOUSY, DODGE THIS!" He shouted as he let the gun overcharge. Then he released a burst that covered the area in rainbow lights, and explosions. "WEAK FOOLS DODGE." He laughed out loud.

TheDragoon said:
Order muttered a few words. "Light Art: Hermes Boots..." He muttered before his feet glowed, suddenly gaining the ability to move extremely quickly. He zipped around traps and lasers like they were nothing, he chopped down any enemies who got in his way with his dual swords. He was a lean mean fighting machine. It was no wonder he was Akira's servant, he had to be prepared for when hell broke loose all the time so naturally, he was making it to the tower with quick timing.
@Jesters Court @Jesters Court

@TheDragoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back