• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex smiled and appeared behind Yuki, and hugged her tightly, "Got you!~" he said happily.
Yuki turned around to face him still trapped in his hug. She smiled a t him softly and blushed.

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal with a confused look, wondering why she walked.
tumblr_lo55nzVjeq1qc0obeo1_500.gif

"Why'd you walk? Powers make everything fun... Sucks for the people who don't have them."
"I don't think it's good to rely on our power's all the time, sometimes doing it yourself makes it fun"

?She said?

Mayyflower said:
"Come on we need to get out of here" she says. There is no way that thing is gonna let us get out easy she thought
"That's.. going to be hard but We can probably do it"

☮She said as she continued to swim, even though her arms were sore

Nanne said:
Yuki turned around to face him still trapped in his hug. She smiled a t him softly and blushed.
Alex smiled, "Hey you're blushing~" He said, with a light laugh, he continued to hug Yuki.

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't think it's good to rely on our power's all the time, sometimes doing it yourself makes it fun"
♡She said
Roman nodded, "I know that. I used my powers because there was a lot of people there and I the crowds are kind of large today."

LunaCrosby said:
"That's.. going to be hard but We can probably do it"
☮She said as she continued to swim, even though her arms were sore
Amaya growled. "Come on" she says before swimming to shore

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka blushed, and turned to kiss Moriko back on her lips. His ears slightly perked up, As he raised a hand to stroke her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko blushed lightly herself feeling his hand on her cheek as she began to kiss him back softly.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I know that. I used my powers because there was a lot of people there and I the crowds are kind of large today."
"yeah, I guess there is a bunch of people today.."

♡She said as she looked around

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes before smirking at her "Well, not all of us can have straight hair." he said as he pouted jokingly before filching a bit of her hair into her face.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota flinched a little before before laughing "I know, I like your curly hair though~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya growled. "Come on" she says before swimming to shore
☮Ally nodded

"A-Alright"

☮She said as she crawled onto the sand

☩A large growl was heard as a Gigantic wave came towering over the land☩

"you aren't leaving!"

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah, I guess there is a bunch of people today.."
♡She said as she looked around
Roman chuckled and took a bite out of his burger. "Told you. Anyways, how does it feel to know we're gonna get married now?" He asked. "I mean... I know I'm happy. Ecstatic..."

Nonalaka said:
"Uhm, We met in the park and after a while of talking and stuff we decided to go to the amusement park, that was the same day those crazy people were there and destroyed the place." She said with a small nod.
@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
"Yea but I don't like water" Rin huffs "and I didn't say anything bad"
May looked around. "I must be going now, I have to take care of the animals at home" may says quietly
Len rolled his eyes before looking over at May and waving "Okay~! see you another time!" he called out cheerfully.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and took a bite out of his burger. "Told you. Anyways, how does it feel to know we're gonna get married now?" He asked. "I mean... I know I'm happy. Ecstatic..."
"I'm excited... it's kinda hard for me to explain, maybe really happy would describe it?"

♡She said as she took a bite of her pizza

Nonalaka said:
Dakota flinched a little before before laughing "I know, I like your curly hair though~"
Roland chuckled before smiling at her "Oh? Is that so? Well, i guess you like running you fingers through it in..... more intimate moments~" he teased playfully before poking her nose.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm excited... it's kinda hard for me to explain, maybe really happy would describe it?"
♡She said as she took a bite of her pizza
Roman continued to chew the food in his mouth, soon swallowing the burger. "Agreed... Maybe one day we can have a family of our own."

Roman said:
Roman continued to chew the food in his mouth, soon swallowing the burger. "Agreed... Maybe one day we can have a family of our own."
♡Mal's face reddened slightly as she nodded

"y-yeah, that'd be nice"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked over towards Lumina and laughed quietly, replying as he continued to move his hand up and downΨ...
“ Yeah~ I just like babies~ They're so cute~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina smiled, moving to go look at Haruo again. She had to admit, the baby was honestly super adorable, and she shared his thoughts on babies. Not that she wanted a baby yet, of course, but she was happy that he shared her thoughts on kids♤...

"They really are though."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal's face reddened slightly as she nodded
"y-yeah, that'd be nice"
Roman smiled and looked up from his food. He chuckled at the sight of Mal's face, "You're blushing... Is it because I mentioned family?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes before looking over at May and waving "Okay~! see you another time!" he called out cheerfully.

[/QUOTE]
May smiled and waved back. "By Len! Bye Rin" she says before getting on her llama and warp away

Rin smiled and waved back. "Bye may" she says before looking at Len

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before smiling at her "Oh? Is that so? Well, i guess you like running you fingers through it in..... more intimate moments~" he teased playfully before poking her nose.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed lightly and pouted "w-well yeah but I meant how it looked..." She said poking his nose back.

Jofune Tsurabisu]"I am sure It will be a glorious fight." she said merrily. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♅Akira nodded and continued to look out at the battlefield♅...

“ As am I. ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back