• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka's ears flattened against his head, as he looked down at his bowl. He glanced over at Moriko as she finished speaking, and mewed quietly. "Do you mean that?"

[/QUOTE]
Moriko nodded smiling softly "Of course I mean it~" she said as she leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded smiling softly "Of course I mean it~" she said as she leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek.
Madoka blushed, and turned to kiss Moriko back on her lips. His ears slightly perked up, As he raised a hand to stroke her cheek.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota finished fixing her own herself, soon looking at Roland, giggling lightly as she poked at his hair "Its curlier than usual, Its cute~" she said with a smile.
Roland rolled his eyes before smirking at her "Well, not all of us can have straight hair." he said as he pouted jokingly before filching a bit of her hair into her face.

LunaCrosby said:
?Mal did the same, though she had walked instead?
"that didn't take as long as I thought"
Roman had changed forms in the time they were apart. He looked up at Mal and smiled.

1.Tokiya_Ichinose.jpg

He chuckled lightly and nodded, "It didn't, but I had used my powers to get to where I was going."

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]She got the water just right and began to rinse herself and her friend off. "Turn around so i can get your back. and I will turn around so you can do mine." she said happily rinsing her friend off.
@WeirdPirncess

[/QUOTE]
...✿Kioko did as she was told and turned around, letting the water rinse of the remaining soapy bubbles on her back. Once she thought it was done, she turned back around and used the shower head to wash off her friends back, humming lightly to herself✿...

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus appeared behind her "Work on your reflexes" He said smirking
Sam quickly looked behind her and saw Marcus. "That I will" she says before hitting him in the stomach with her elbow, hard, she was building up her energy so she could use her powers

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎ and ♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Celia, satisfied with his answer, smiled even more before spinning around to face Ulqui. "Since he doesn't want any, then there just for me. I'm pretty sure mom won't want any." She said with a nod.

Ulqui just chuckled again and shook his head, "I'll snag a cookie or too just because you said that." He stated before leaning against the counter. "So... how have you two been?"

☆Farah☆

Farah chuckled once more as she fixed her gaze on Emiya, "Whatever you say. Though I do have to say so myself that I prefer being surround by gardens then indoors."

Taylor looked at Ulqui, he didn't stare at him or anything. In Taylor's opinion, they didn't get along too well, but it seems like they were getting along... Maybe for now. Who knows? "I've been good for the most part. I can't speak for Celia, but I hope she's been well."

Emiya nodded in agreement, "Indeed. The great outdoors is always a nice place to be... Especially when it's peaceful and quiet." He said, smiling a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally continued to try and swim
"I can't control mine like you seem to be able to do..."
"I can't control mine! I have to be careful not to get pissed in the neko form" she says "if I did I'll turn"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Flipped glared at her before saying,
"Ya well I can only see what Rael sees, and it's fragmented, so I have to make assumptions, so sorry for coming to a fairly logical assumption when one is dealing with what's pretty obviously a succubus on the topic of sexual interactions!"

(On a mobile, so I cant really format/color stuff sorry...)

[/QUOTE]
"Well he said he wanted to know! I'm not all that great at explaining things so showing would be a lot better." Venus said as she looked back at Flipped. "Look, you don't have to worry about me doing anything sexual with your precious Rael. I'll try and not bring up anything sexual around him anymore."

Mayyflower said:
Sam quickly looked behind her and saw Marcus. "That I will" she says before hitting him in the stomach with her elbow, hard, she was building up her energy so she could use her powers
Marcus flinched and took a step back "Damn...That actually hurt.." He muttered

Nanne said:
Yuki giggled. "No...haha" she said as she splashed him with water.
Alex smiled and appeared behind Yuki, and hugged her tightly, "Got you!~" he said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus flinched and took a step back "Damn...That actually hurt.." He muttered
Sam blinked. "Wait it did?!" She asks before shaking her head. "Ah nevermind just fight back would ya" she says with a slight smirk

wiigamechamp said:
WeirdPrincess said: ↑
"No, it's fine. I was just saying, it seems you're one for talking. I prefer silence, but that could get uncomfortable sometimes." Lilith said as she continued to walk. "No pets? At all? Haven't you ever wanted one at least?"

"Well.." Mako thought for a moment. "I've always wanted to have a griffin as a pet. I always thought riding on it would be the coolest thing ever." Mako explained.

@WeirdPrincess
"Griffins are actually pretty cool. I'd have to say I'd want a dragon as a pet myself." Lilith stated with a slight laugh. "Maybe there's a pet store with a griffin and a dragon. Though I would highly doubt it." She said, laughing even more so.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well he said he wanted to know! I'm not all that great at explaining things so showing would be a lot better." Venus said as she looked back at Flipped. "Look, you don't have to worry about me doing anything sexual with your precious Rael. I'll try and not bring up anything sexual around him anymore."
Flipped slowly fell forward, snoring loudly as he did so, his appearance shifting back to Rael's at this time. Passed out peacefully Rael was blissfully un aware of any of the events that had just transpired...

Mayyflower said:
Rin screamed and scurried away from him. "What the crap" she huffed before getting the water off
Len chuckled before smiling at her "What? it's just water, it's not like it can harm you." he said teasingly before crossing his arms "And be glad the neither mom or dad is here, they may just have washed out your mouth."

Roman said:
Roman had changed forms in the time they were apart. He looked up at Mal and smiled.
1.Tokiya_Ichinose.jpg

He chuckled lightly and nodded, "It didn't, but I had used my powers to get to where I was going."
"well, that does make sense... seem's im the only one who walked."

?She said and laughed?

Mayyflower said:
"I can't control mine! I have to be careful not to get pissed in the neko form" she says "if I did I'll turn"
"Then it put that fake memory in my head too?. I can't separate what actually happened from what didn't."

☮She said and sighed

LunaCrosby said:
"well, that does make sense... seem's im the only one who walked."
?She said and laughed?
Roman looked at Mal with a confused look, wondering why she walked.

tumblr_lo55nzVjeq1qc0obeo1_500.gif

"Why'd you walk? Powers make everything fun... Sucks for the people who don't have them."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled before smiling at her "What? it's just water, it's not like it can harm you." he said teasingly before crossing his arms "And be glad the neither mom or dad is here, they may just have washed out your mouth."

[/QUOTE]
"Yea but I don't like water" Rin huffs "and I didn't say anything bad"

May looked around. "I must be going now, I have to take care of the animals at home" may says quietly

LunaCrosby said:
"Then it put that fake memory in my head too?. I can't separate what actually happened from what didn't."
☮She said and sighed
"Come on we need to get out of here" she says. There is no way that thing is gonna let us get out easy she thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back