• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Hopeless? Muah? Hopeless? I think you must have me confused with someone who actually cared about winning..."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira looked back towards the arena entrance and replied to the male, his irises focusing on the field before him♅...

“ You will see what I mean soon enough. ”

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"No, of course not! I-I mean..." Kalin stuttered, blushing for an instant at his reply. "You don't have to go. It's actually pretty nice to have someone to hang out with. So, if you don't have anywhere you have to be...I'd be happy if you stayed." He said, with a grin. He placed the dishes to the side, and dried his hands. He then walked back towards the couch and threw himself onto it, bouncing slightly. "So...yeah." He said, turning his head as he felt the blush coming back, as he prayed that he didn't sound weird.

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze remained blank momentarily as she stared at Kalin. Her stuttering confused her, but the tinting of his cheeks forced a giggle or two out of her. Even though she didn't understand the purpose of the confusion, or the sudden stuttering he did, she did understand the fact that she had a new person to talk to. Nodding her head with an added giggle as he plopped down onto the couch, Layla rolled over to her side, peeking at the space under the couch. "I don't see why not."

Alternated said:
(yeah sure it's okay)
Mateus stretched his arms and yawned "whoo~ that was tiring yet fun" he said sitting on a chair "so what are you gonna do now?" he asked Elaena.
Elaena yawned a little then shrugged "I normally just go home after work but We can hang out if you're free" she said with a small smile "What do you normally do for fun?"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled happily, realising that she was probably acting too excited for such a simple thing, straightened her posture a little and cleared her throat " Thank you~" she said calmly trying not to seem so childish as she then passed through the doorway.
Moriko tilted her head as she viewed his face "Because your cheeks are all red"

she said as she poked his cheek with her finger.
Kaname raised a brow, peering at the sudden calmness of Camilla. As nice as it was, Kaname preferred Camilla to be herself. Nudging her slightly, Kaname's cheeks tinted a small shade of red, as he started attempting a skip further into the store. Halting at the counter, Kaname tried to lower himself to where he'd look like a little kid in a candy store. "Y-yeah...so, uh.... I want it...all!"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena yawned a little then shrugged "I normally just go home after work but We can hang out if you're free" she said with a small smile "What do you normally do for fun?"
Mateus was wondering what he does for fun "nah I have been busy whenever I try to do something fun it ends up really boring" he said sighing "how bout you what you do for fun?" he asked Elaena.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took a drink of his wine, unsure of how to register the sudden compliment. He spoke as his voice trailed off♅...

“ Oh. I see.. ”

...♅Akira then heard Han's voice, which prompted him to look back over and raise one of his arms, replying to him♅...

“ Yo. ”

---------------------

...ΨKenji smiled as he watched both Lumina and Asuka talk, soon looking down and gazing at Haruo. He extended his index finger, prompting Haruo to grab his finger. Kenji spoke as he slowly moved his hand up and downΨ...

“ Who's a baby boy?~ You are~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤As she talked to Asuka, Lumina glanced over at Kenji right as he started playing with Haruo. His actions were just plain... adorable, and Lumina couldn't help but smile a bit. Her cheeks turning a bit pink as she watched him, she brought a hand up to her mouth to stifle a laugh at how cute he was acting. She wasn't used to seeing how he acted around babies, considering there really wasn't that many babies to act around, so it was like seeing a new side to him, and Lumina really liked it. Trying not to laugh still she spoke toward him and Haruo♤...

"Um.. having fun over there?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname raised a brow, peering at the sudden calmness of Camilla. As nice as it was, Kaname preferred Camilla to be herself. Nudging her slightly, Kaname's cheeks tinted a small shade of red, as he started attempting a skip further into the store. Halting at the counter, Kaname tried to lower himself to where he'd look like a little kid in a candy store. "Y-yeah...so, uh.... I want it...all!"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla blinked a few times as she was nudged staring at Kaname's sudden change of behaviour, her calm facade dropped pretty quickly after that as a she let out a giggle finding it ammusing as she tilted her head a little, soon following him to the counter and smiling at him.

Alternated said:
Mateus was wondering what he does for fun "nah I have been busy whenever I try to do something fun it ends up really boring" he said sighing "how bout you what you do for fun?" he asked Elaena.
"Nonsense, no one could live happy being bored all the time,

You must have a hobby you enjoy or something" she said with a small laugh "Anyways...uhm...Do you like movies? We could go see a movie?" She stopped realising that if she as sitting in a comfy place shed probably fall asleep alot quicker than usual and well, that's bothersome for others..."Actually never mind that..." She said with a nervous laugh "Uhm...I dunno....do you...like the arcade? Or the park?" She offered instead.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko laughed softly as she looked at him shaking her head a little "I don't think you're being weird~" she said with a smile, she found it odd that he was suddenly more easily embarrassed than before, he's said such things to her without even a second thought before, she simply shrugged it off, she didn't want to bug him with questions so she went back to eating her food.
Madoka breathed out gently, and turned back to his food. He continued to eat for a while longer, before stopping again. "Moriko, I'm sorry. For...for leaving you. I never wanted to abandon you, and now that you're back, I feel, deep down, like I don't deserve all of this. I don't deserve your love, Moriko..."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze remained blank momentarily as she stared at Kalin. Her stuttering confused her, but the tinting of his cheeks forced a giggle or two out of her. Even though she didn't understand the purpose of the confusion, or the sudden stuttering he did, she did understand the fact that she had a new person to talk to. Nodding her head with an added giggle as he plopped down onto the couch, Layla rolled over to her side, peeking at the space under the couch. "I don't see why not."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin watched Layla roll around on his couch, and grinned. "I'm glad you're sticking around. Well, what should we do? I've got plenty of games up here, and a few older ones downstairs. I also have movies, and music to listen to, if that's interesting to you at all." He said, thinking through all of the various forms of entertainment he'd collected.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally grabbed amaya's hand and pulled her up, she was tires, yes, but the way she felt like she needed to keep Amaya alive was giving her the will to keep going
"it's just like ..... that time"

(night)
Amaya coughed out water. "Yea yea I know..." She huffed

Nonalaka said:
Dakota finished fixing her own herself, soon looking at Roland, giggling lightly as she poked at his hair "Its curlier than usual, Its cute~" she said with a smile.
Rini smiled softly, shaking her head lightly after he spoke, she then turned to Miyaka "All right, ready to go?" She asked before looking around... Where exactly were they going anyways?... That's what she had to find out she supposed.

Kairassi nodded "Mhm~" kairassi smiled a little, these people were really nice, she liked them and they didn't seem to find her annoying, so that was good too.
Luke got up and went to the kitchen. "I'll be right back" he says before leaving kairassi with nymph and maki

"Hmmm... I wonder I wonder what to do?" Zestria wandered around the town and soon entering the school. Her dark wings extended and flapped sharply. In an instant she was on the roof scouting for any explosions of sort. Or just anything fun looking.

@anyone?

Lumina said:
...♤As she talked to Asuka, Lumina glanced over at Kenji right as he started playing with Haruo. His actions were just plain... adorable, and Lumina couldn't help but smile a bit. Her cheeks turning a bit pink as she watched him, she brought a hand up to her mouth to stifle a laugh at how cute he was acting. She wasn't used to seeing how he acted around babies, considering there really wasn't that many babies to act around, so it was like seeing a new side to him, and Lumina really liked it. Trying not to laugh still she spoke toward him and Haruo♤...
"Um.. having fun over there?"
...ΨKenji looked over towards Lumina and laughed quietly, replying as he continued to move his hand up and downΨ...

“ Yeah~ I just like babies~ They're so cute~ ”

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka breathed out gently, and turned back to his food. He continued to eat for a while longer, before stopping again. "Moriko, I'm sorry. For...for leaving you. I never wanted to abandon you, and now that you're back, I feel, deep down, like I don't deserve all of this. I don't deserve your love, Moriko..."
Kalin watched Layla roll around on his couch, and grinned. "I'm glad you're sticking around. Well, what should we do? I've got plenty of games up here, and a few older ones downstairs. I also have movies, and music to listen to, if that's interesting to you at all." He said, thinking through all of the various forms of entertainment he'd collected.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko stopped eating, turning to look at him as he spoke "Madoka..." She frowned lightly "Don't say things like that..." She said softly of course she was terribly lonely without him there, suddenly gone one day with no goodbye, but she accepted that he did what he thought was needed to be done, so she didn't dwell on the negative feelings "You had your reasons, I understand that...and you're here now, and that's what's most important" she said smiling a little.

Mayyflower said:
Luke got up and went to the kitchen. "I'll be right back" he says before leaving kairassi with nymph and maki
Kairassi nodded "Alright" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko stopped eating, turning to look at him as he spoke "Madoka..." She frowned lightly "Don't say things like that..." She said softly of course she was terribly lonely without him there, suddenly gone one day with no goodbye, but she accepted that he did what he thought was needed to be done, so she didn't dwell on the negative feelings "You had your reasons, I understand that...and you're here now, and that's what's most important" she said smiling a little.
Madoka's ears flattened against his head, as he looked down at his bowl. He glanced over at Moriko as she finished speaking, and mewed quietly. "Do you mean that?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon laughed lightly before motioning them to come in☫...
''you can live here if you'd like. we have plenty of rooms. and...its just one big family. well, not really biological...some are. but family as living under the same roof...and Himeragi, why did i have to wear this dress again?''

View attachment 193626

''i wanted to see how it looks on ya! it looks really good i have to say~''
☯Kelsey laughed and nodded

"you do look realy nice in it"

Mayyflower said:
Maki nods and turned to kairassi. "So how did you to meet?" SHe asks
"Uhm, We met in the park and after a while of talking and stuff we decided to go to the amusement park, that was the same day those crazy people were there and destroyed the place." She said with a small nod.

(( I can finally post the entrance for Han into going into the arena for the King of Mountains game xDD ))

Han finished the last of his drink, seeing that he told his sister not to do it, but he turned around and did it himself made him feel pretty dumb. He turned to face her, but she was gone. Han frowned a little before kicking the bar stool over. "Fucking damn it! She ran off again..." he said angrily. He hopped off his stool and dusted himself off. "I'll just find her after the KoM battle." He said to himself as he began walking. Han eventually made it to the arena, where he seen Akira and a unknown man talking to one another. Han remained quiet. This looks like it'll be an interesting fight. He thought as his eyes glowed their sinister red.

Sebastian-Gifs-sebastian-michaelis-35614420-500-281.gif

He then looked at the golden bracelet on his wrist and poked it like he did before, "Hey? After this am I able to leave? I have some stuff to take care of."

@Jesters Court

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back