• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally stopped her laughing, staring straight at Amaya
"it took advantage of my suffering and got me while i'm weak, it convinced me into giving up, I have no say in it anymore."

☮She growled
Amaya grabbed her shirt. "Yes you do!" she growled.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal smiled
"it seem's are talk about us being more than boyfriend/girlfriend was actually true"
Roman stood up and sighed.

tumblr_nl8u3npRVO1rbtyq6o10_500.gif

"I wanted people to know you were my girlfriend. Now I have a way to prove you're more than just that." He said. "You're my fiancé now~"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]As Elyse walked by, the wall beside her creacked as a door formed on it. Kili remained asleep, but his finger pointed towards the door lightly.

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse blinked as the door formed in front of her, glancing over at Kili. He seemed to be still asleep, but he seemed to still be able to work his magic. Shrugging, Elyse quietly made her way over to the door, opening and entering it without a sound♒...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland stretched when he got out of the shower then, with haste, followed Dakota to the bedroom so he cloud get dressed as well.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota soon got dressed as she began to brush and fix at her hair, huffing a little when it wouldn't fix right for her right away.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grabbed her shirt. "Yes you do!" she growled.
"Let..Go..."

☮She growled, glaring at her, The demon was ever so slowly taking away what made her... well her. She was turning into it completely

LunaCrosby said:
"Let..Go..."
?She growled, glaring at her, The demon was ever so slowly taking away what made her... well her. She was turning into it completely?
"No not until you cut this shit out" amaya growled, glaring into Ally's eyes

tumblr_n56tq2fVCj1rasy6io1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
"Do you know the people you live with?" rin asks
May chuckled before looking at rin and looking down a little. "Not all of them" she says
Len yawned before turning to walk over to the stream that cut through the clearing, once at it he knelt down and cupped his hands in the water to fill his hand before bringing it up to his face and taking a drink.

Roman said:
Roman stood up and sighed.

tumblr_nl8u3npRVO1rbtyq6o10_500.gif

"I wanted people to know you were my girlfriend. Now I have a way to prove you're more than just that." He said. "You're my fiancé now~"
"I see, fiance has a nice ring to it..."

♡She said, getting lost in her own thoughts

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko immediately answered. She didn't know relatively anything about adult like things. Though she wondered what this had to do with her being a prize✿...
"Next to nothing."
There was no good way to explain this.

"Let me ask you this then. Are we friends? Now lets say I kissed you. Not like those bad women did, but pure and innocently. How would you feel?" she said. "Well I kiss men, and do other things. i have been doing it since just after I died in 1325. I did something bad, with a boy, who then went out and did something even worse because of me. Then I died, and was turned into something not nice. In your world we are called demons, but not an ordinary meanie demon. I specialize in making men feel really good, but in return, I have to take something from them, in the form of their Vitae. So once in a thousand years this place opens where ever the boss man wants it too. I am a Succubus, seducer of me, and sometimes women. But since we interacted with you humans who came in here, I cannot stay here, or face alot of trouble for not making you feel nice, by doing what those bad ladies did to you. I want to be your friend, and I cant hurt you. But I will be living in a bracelet on your wrist and can be called by rubbing it. I will give it to you once you leave." she explained.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I dont know. He is a guy. I could only see so deep." she said frustrated. "I think we need to work on getting out of here. He is not even dreaming." she said sadly.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded in agreement, noting how tough this must be on Miyaka as well, being able to feel someone's feelings and whatnot, knowing they're negative, yet she can't fix it...as of yet anyway, Rini was sure they'd think of something... Rini lifted Chiharu up onto one of the deer's backs, the other deer kneeling down as Rini tried her best to move misafune onto its back as well.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota soon got dressed as she began to brush and fix at her hair, huffing a little when it wouldn't fix right for her right away.
Roland heated himself up to dry himself off before pulling on cargo pants and a white t-shirt, he ran a hand through his hair then sighed as he figured it was to curly to try to brush at the moment, so he walked over to Dakota and watched her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len yawned before turning to walk over to the stream that cut through the clearing, once at it he knelt down and cupped his hands in the water to fill his hand before bringing it up to his face and taking a drink.

[/QUOTE]
"Are you tired len?" rin asks walking over to len "If so we could go home" she suggests

May jumped on the tree stump and looked down at it

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Ohh, I see" she said before smiling "Well its nice that you all ended up together in the end, when you all got here".
Maki nods. "Yea Its good to have them around" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Yeah))
...♝Masahi slept peaefully through out the night and his embrace changed to wrap both arms around Kaori during his sleep. As he woke up he let out a tired yawn and slowly blinked open his eyes before looking around and realizing just how he slept, causing a blush to burn anew on his face, but when he saw that Kaori was still sleeping he had decided to stay still and try not to disturb her rest, instead opting to start to rub her back again in hope of causing her some form of comfort as he began to ever so slightly smile♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆It wasn't long until Kaori woke up. She had stayed in the same position the whole night, with her arms wrapped tightly around Masahi. Her eyes fluttered open, opening to see the neck of... somebody. Looking up she noticed that she was curled up into him, and that he was awake as well. Kaori smiled, not really noticing just how... intimate of a position they were in. She was just glad that he was here when she woke up. Considering the events of the day before, she really didn't want him to just be gone again. Kaori wasn't sure if she could handle that. So to see him actually here, holding on to her, was quite a nice sight indeed. Trying not to stir too much, Kaori closed her eyes again, tiredly nuzzling against him as she spoke. Her voice was soft and had sleepy tones to it☆...

"...hey."

Mayyflower said:
"No not until you cut this shit out" amaya growled, glaring into Ally's eyes
tumblr_n56tq2fVCj1rasy6io1_500.gif
"The only way to stop me is for me to pass out~ but that will never happen~"

?Ally said, smiling mockingly down at Amaya?

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse blinked as the door formed in front of her, glancing over at Kili. He seemed to be still asleep, but he seemed to still be able to work his magic. Shrugging, Elyse quietly made her way over to the door, opening and entering it without a sound♒...
Behind the door was a beautiful bath. The tub was more than big enough for two people. To the other side, there was a sink, with a couple of toothbrushes in a package, along with toothpaste, and other important items. It was like a really great hotel room. Kili scratched his shoulder as he continued to sleep.

LunaCrosby said:
"The only way to stop me is for me to pass out~ but that will never happen~"
☩Ally said, smiling mockingly down at Amaya☩
"Then Ill knock your ass out again" she growls before smirking

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded in agreement, noting how tough this must be on Miyaka as well, being able to feel someone's feelings and whatnot, knowing they're negative, yet she can't fix it...as of yet anyway, Rini was sure they'd think of something... Rini lifted Chiharu up onto one of the deer's backs, the other deer kneeling down as Rini tried her best to move misafune onto its back as well.
Misafune weakly helped himself onto the deer's back. "sorry..Rini....the....model.." he said smiling weakly as he was out again.

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
"Are you tired len?" rin asks walking over to len "If so we could go home" she suggests
May jumped on the tree stump and looked down at it
Len shook his head before looking up at her "Just a bit parched, thats all." he said before standing up and smiling a bit deviously before flinging the last bit of water in his hand at her.

LunaCrosby said:
"I see, fiance has a nice ring to it..."
?She said, getting lost in her own thoughts?

Roman chuckled and kissed Mal one quick time before looking around. "Let's go find something else to do... Maybe grab a quick bite then go buy some more stuff?"

Mayyflower said:
"Then Ill knock your ass out again" she growls before smirking
"you got lucky the first time dear~ Her hate and sadness wasn't as strong as this and now I figured out how to bend it to my will, right now she's reliving what happened, with a twist, she's seeing him tell her he hates her and want's nothing to do with her, as well as you telling her she's pathetic and should just leave you alone. and.... well, she's seeing herself become nothing to other's, they are all looking at her and laughing, some are tugging her tails and pinching her ear's. I love being me~"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and kissed Mal one quick time before looking around. "Let's go find something else to do... Maybe grab a quick bite then go buy some more stuff?"
♡Mal nodded

"alright, to the food court we go then!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head before looking up at her "Just a bit parched, thats all." he said before standing up and smiling a bit deviously before flinging the last bit of water in his hand at her.

[/QUOTE]
Rin screamed and scurried away from him. "What the crap" she huffed before getting the water off

WeirdPrincess said:
"No, it's fine. I was just saying, it seems you're one for talking. I prefer silence, but that could get uncomfortable sometimes." Lilith said as she continued to walk. "No pets? At all? Haven't you ever wanted one at least?"
"Well.." Mako thought for a moment. "I've always wanted to have a griffin as a pet. I always thought riding on it would be the coolest thing ever." Mako explained.

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back