• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "No, I was just messin' with ya." He said, as he floated around on his back... He didn't really feel like swimming and he felt too relaxed to try.
~~~~~~~~

Taylor shook his head, "Thanks, but no thanks. I think I ate enough before we left home." He said, nodding his head.

Emiya laughed lightly, "I'll have to agree to disagree. Such a word wouldn't just be tossed around. I believe, at least I do, when someone is called beautiful, they mean it."

tumblr_mbagkm0TlS1qjiur9o3_r1_250.gif

Upon being asked if he prefered to go inside or stay our, he thought on it. "I prefer the fresh air... But we can go inside of you like. I don't mind."
"Oh okay." she said watching him float on his back. She then swam around him before she poked his head.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded
"alright, to the food court we go then!"
"Yeah. A burger sounds pretty good to me. I guess I'll get one of those... What about you?" He asked.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko blinked a few times before scratching her head. This was a lot of information to take in. And slightly confusing too✿...

"So... you're a succubus that makes men and women feel nice? And you have to come with me because you'll face bad consequences if you don't, but you also have to make me feel nice... This is really confusing.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal thought about it
"I'm gonna get pizza"
Roman raised a brow, "Better watch out then~ I might sneak a bite~" he said jokingly. "Actually I will..."

Nanne said:
"Oh okay." she said watching him float on his back. She then swam around him before she poked his head.
Alex floated around Yuki in a circle, laughing when she poked him. "Hey!" He said happily before poking her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko blinked a few times before scratching her head. This was a lot of information to take in. And slightly confusing too✿...
"So... you're a succubus that makes men and women feel nice? And you have to come with me because you'll face bad consequences if you don't, but you also have to make me feel nice... This is really confusing.
"I dont want to do that to you. You are young. And if i sap your vitae, you will age. I love you like a sister. I face bad consequences because I did not make you feel nice. I would rather leave this place a fail succubus than be those succubi that almost hurt you." she tried clearing things up.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Alex floated around Yuki in a circle, laughing when she poked him. "Hey!" He said happily before poking her back.
Yuki giggled. "No...haha" she said as she splashed him with water.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus pecked her on the lips "Hey...Wanna try and spar me?"
Sam pecked his lips before he sat down on the couch, she blinked before looking at marcus when he asked her to spar with him. "Hell yea" she says raising an eyebrow. "You have no idea what you just got yourself into" she smirked

tumblr_mnhlihJqoa1rvzdzso1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Sam pecked his lips before he sat down on the couch, she blinked before looking at marcus when he asked her to spar with him. "Hell yea" she says raising an eyebrow. "You have no idea what you just got yourself into" she smirked
tumblr_mnhlihJqoa1rvzdzso1_500.gif
Marcus laughed his Dragon tattoo glowing "Here we go!" (Night)

Lumina said:
...☆It wasn't long until Kaori woke up. She had stayed in the same position the whole night, with her arms wrapped tightly around Masahi. Her eyes fluttered open, opening to see the neck of... somebody. Looking up she noticed that she was curled up into him, and that he was awake as well. Kaori smiled, not really noticing just how... intimate of a position they were in. She was just glad that he was here when she woke up. Considering the events of the day before, she really didn't want him to just be gone again. Kaori wasn't sure if she could handle that. So to see him actually here, holding on to her, was quite a nice sight indeed. Trying not to stir too much, Kaori closed her eyes again, tiredly nuzzling against him as she spoke. Her voice was soft and had sleepy tones to it☆...
"...hey."
...♝Masahi smiled and almost instinctively nuzzled her back with his cheek to the top of her head. It was then he realized what he was doing and quickly moved his head away as his blush deepened to the point that his whole face was red. Masahi shook his head wondering why he thought that would be okay, or even do it as naturally as he did, he did enjoy it, but it was overstepping his boundaries, right? Anyways, it was then he processed that Kaori had spoke, and he didn't want to seem like some sort of jerk, so he smiled down at her regardless of his overly blushed face, then spoke happily, though his voice was quiet, it was rather awake♝...

"Hey there...... you slept well i hope, no bad dreams? and i hope i didn't make you uncomfortable......"

LunaCrosby said:
"you got lucky the first time dear~ Her hate and sadness wasn't as strong as this and now I figured out how to bend it to my will, right now she's reliving what happened, with a twist, she's seeing him tell her he hates her and want's nothing to do with her, as well as you telling her she's pathetic and should just leave you alone. and.... well, she's seeing herself become nothing to other's, they are all looking at her and laughing, some are tugging her tails and pinching her ear's. I love being me~"
Amaya pushed Ally away. "Leave her alone" she growled, trying her best not to punch her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pushed Ally away. "Leave her alone" she growled, trying her best not to punch her
☩Ally Laughed☩

"Maybe I should bring back the past... y'know, the reason you both are afraid of water? except make it to where you drowned? how does that sound? crush her little child heart into pieces..."

☩She said as she laughed again☩

Users who are viewing this thread

Back