• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked a few times as she looked at him glad he wasn't Ill but was now curious "Embarrassed?, About what?" She asked curiously
Madoka scratched his cheek. "I...I was thinking about...how good you smelled. And I couldn't stop staring at you. I-Im sorry for being weird..." He said, he said, purring quietly as he turned to his food again.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I see... I'm glad." He said, smiling happily. "Do you think you could wait for me for a quick moment?" He asked.
♡Mal tilted her head curiously before nodding

"yeah i'll wait"

Roman said:
Han eventually looked away from the TV he was watching as he argued with Kanon. His eyes scanned the room, and came to an abrupt stop. He saw a familiar face, but he wasn't really sure... Maybe the wine he had was tampered with... "Akira?" He called out.
@Lumina
...⊗Kanon noticed that Han had been watching a TV in the restaurant, so she thought that maybe it would be a good chance to slip away. He wouldn't be happy of course, but Kanon didn't care. She just wanted to drink. Ever so slowly she inched herself toward the edge of the seat, ready to get up and make her way back toward the bar, when she noticed her brother had his eyes on someone in the restaurant. It seemed he knew the man? Kanon simply narrowed her eyes in concentration at the man, still slowly moving herself out of the seat⊗...

@Fukushima Akira

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally's eyes opened, her eye color had changed from a brown to a Yellow, looking more cat like as she look at Amaya, slowly getting up
"he betrayed my trust and hurt me, it's not fair. your happy with a family and I can't get him to stay without leaving me alone. He doesn't love me like I thought, he just wanted me hurt..."

☮she said, seeming completely out of it as her voice was demon like. having given in to it when she passed out
Amaya blinked. "Who hurt you?... Shingo" she asks before noticing her eyes. "Dont give in to that thing! Just because of that self centered asshole!" she snaps

Nanne said:
Yuki giggled a bit. "Well I mean I was still scared from the movie so sorry about that...wait it wasn't that long! Was it?" she said.
Alex chuckled, "No, I was just messin' with ya." He said, as he floated around on his back... He didn't really feel like swimming and he felt too relaxed to try.

~~~~~~~~

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_nrx4cgFKoS1u4pkigo2_500.gif

Celia made her way back into the house, pulling Taylor by the arm. The smell of cookies wafted under her noise as soon as she stepped through the screen door. Oh my... she couldn't resist the smell. Her feet lead her towards the kitchen, where Ulqui was taking out a tray full of cookies out of the oven. Celia's eyes gleamed and she clasped her hands in front of her as she stared at the cookies happily, "My one true love... cookies!"

Ulqui, hearing the sound of footsteps and Celia's voice, turned once he set the tray down. "You can't have any yet, there still hot." He said with a chuckle before his gaze fell on Taylor, who was behind her. He looked at him briefly,though there was no glare surprisingly, before he returned his gaze to Celia. "Once there done, you can both help yourselves to the cookies."

"No fair... you should have made them sooner." She said with a pout. "You doesn't want any cookies, right Taylor?" Celia asked as she turned back to look at him.

?Farah?

tumblr_nxetsqQi5B1qidtgco1_540.gif

Farah looked at Emiya a bit in surprise before she chuckled, "Well... I would say beautiful is a bit of a stretch, but yes. I am Celia's mother~" She smiled before looking back towards the screen door that Celia had left open. "Shall we head in? Or do you prefer the outside?"
Taylor shook his head, "Thanks, but no thanks. I think I ate enough before we left home." He said, nodding his head.

Emiya laughed lightly, "I'll have to agree to disagree. Such a word wouldn't just be tossed around. I believe, at least I do, when someone is called beautiful, they mean it."

tumblr_mbagkm0TlS1qjiur9o3_r1_250.gif

Upon being asked if he prefered to go inside or stay our, he thought on it. "I prefer the fresh air... But we can go inside of you like. I don't mind."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal tilted her head curiously before nodding
"yeah i'll wait"
Roman walked out of the store, and vanished once he was completely outside. He then appeared in front of Mal, down on one knee. A small black box in his hand. "Well.. Would you marry me?" He asked, as he opened the box.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]

Smirking Flipped just looked around before glancing at the table he had kicked before, then at the ceiling, and a moment latter the table crashed down onto the floor just to her left, having fallen through a portal. Then speaking in a slightly snide voice that became more rambley as he went on Flipped said,

"I don't think it would be that hard, but if I did ever have to kill you, I think Rael would be horrified, probably wondering why whoever killed you hadn't killed him as well... Then he would probably spend the rest of his life trying to hunt down whoever had done it... Anyway, I do have to warn you, that Raels not going to remember any of this, from just before he got shot. Oh and if you even mention me or him having done any of this, he'll pretty much break down mentally, flip over to me, and then I would have to kill you because that would erase those memories... so ya... also, if I ever wake up to what you had been planning on "teaching" him earlier, I will kill you, because I don't take kindly to those who do things to my "precious" little Rael that he doesn't want to happen to him... though I suppose if someone slowly conditioned him to stuff like that....."

Trailing off Flipped blinked and shook his head before he began to dig at one of the bullet holes with his fingers while saying,

"Man I need to stop doing that, it seriously makes me seem talkative... Anyway, now that the death threats are done I suppose Rael will be waking up about an hour after I fall asleep, so ya..."

Pulling out one of the bullets he tossed it aside before sticking his fingers in one of the other holes before sighing,

"Stupid ricochets..."

[/QUOTE]
Venus glanced at the ruined table at her left, was that suppose to do something? It didn't scare her any. If anything, it kind of bored her. She wasn't exactly a fan of Flipped, she found him arrogant and annoying. "I won't say anything alright. No need to get all defensive." Venus held her hand up before dropping them to her side, a bored look on her face. Teaching? What was he- Oh right, she had been planning to teach Rael more... sexual matters. Though she had changed her mind far before Flipped threatened her, which only seemed to annoy her more. "I'm not going to teach him anything anymore. Calm your tits. I wasn't about to force him." Venus huffed before crossing her arms and looking away.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka scratched his cheek. "I...I was thinking about...how good you smelled. And I couldn't stop staring at you. I-Im sorry for being weird..." He said, he said, purring quietly as he turned to his food again.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko laughed softly as she looked at him shaking her head a little "I don't think you're being weird~" she said with a smile, she found it odd that he was suddenly more easily embarrassed than before, he's said such things to her without even a second thought before, she simply shrugged it off, she didn't want to bug him with questions so she went back to eating her food.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blinked. "Who hurt you?... Shingo" she asks before noticing her eyes. "Dont give in to that thing! Just because of that self centered asshole!" she snaps
☮Ally only laughed, it being clear she had already given in a while ago

"it's too late for that, sister. The damage has been done and I must destroy if I wish to heal properly. The wound is too deep and will never go away because of... him"

☮She said, letting out a growl when she said him

Roman said:
Roman walked out of the store, and vanished once he was completely outside. He then appeared in front of Mal, down on one knee. A small black box in his hand. "Well.. Would you marry me?" He asked, as he opened the box.
♡Mal smiled and nodded

"Y-Yes, I'll marry you"

Mayyflower said:
"Too many people to count" she says looking around. "Ill have to ask Han the next time I see him" she says
Len nodded then chuckled "That does sound a bit strange if you ask me." he said playfully.

Nonalaka said:
Rini blinked as she looked over at him "He-" he suddenly fell just as she was about to answer causing her eyes to widen a little "R-Right" she said quietly with a small sigh, thinking on what to do "It looks like its just the two of us finding the way out, for now anyways..." She said as she looked to Miyaka. She glanced between Chiharu and Misafune, sure she could maybe handle carrying Chiharu, but that's about it, physically she wasn't very strong....but she knew what to do, closing her eyes for a moment, two deer like figures started appearing just behind her, both striding over and bowing their heads to her, she lowered her head briefly in response "My friends are weak, could you carry them while we find our way?" She asked with a smile as the two deer nodded, hoping what she was doing was help enough.
@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

wiigamechamp said:
"I could stay silent if you want and I've never had a pet." Mako replied.
@WeirdPrincess
"No, it's fine. I was just saying, it seems you're one for talking. I prefer silence, but that could get uncomfortable sometimes." Lilith said as she continued to walk. "No pets? At all? Haven't you ever wanted one at least?"

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally only laughed, it being clear she had already given in a while ago
"it's too late for that, sister. The damage has been done and I must destroy if I wish to heal properly. The wound is too deep and will never go away because of... him"

☮She said, letting out a growl when she said him
Amaya's eyes turned Red, she was getting pissed. "You dumbass!" she yelled. "Your gonna kill innocent people because that shingo guy broke your heart?! How selfish can you fucking be Ally" she growled

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're welcome ~" Kairassi said happily as she looked at them both "So, Did you arrive on earth at the same time as Luke?" She asked curiously

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded then chuckled "That does sound a bit strange if you ask me." he said playfully.

[/QUOTE]
"Do you know the people you live with?" rin asks

May chuckled before looking at rin and looking down a little. "Not all of them" she says

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome ~" Kairassi said happily as she looked at them both "So, Did you arrive on earth at the same time as Luke?" She asked curiously
@Mayyflower
Maki shook her head. "Not at the same time, I was the first to break out from where we came from and then they followed a couple days after" she says smiling

"I was worried about her," nymph says

"Then I grabbed Rylen and followed because I was bored and wanted to see earth for myself" luke says calmly

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal smiled and nodded
"Y-Yes, I'll marry you"
Roman looked up at Mal and smiled, soon sliding the ring on her finger. Surprisingly calm he said, "Thank you."

Mayyflower said:
Maki shook her head. "Not at the same time, I was the first to break out from where we came from and then they followed a couple days after" she says smiling
"I was worried about her," nymph says

"Then I grabbed Rylen and followed because I was bored and wanted to see earth for myself" luke says calmly
Kairassi nodded "Ohh, I see" she said before smiling "Well its nice that you all ended up together in the end, when you all got here".

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "No, I was just messin' with ya." He said, as he floated around on his back... He didn't really feel like swimming and he felt too relaxed to try.
~~~~~~~~

Taylor shook his head, "Thanks, but no thanks. I think I ate enough before we left home." He said, nodding his head.

Emiya laughed lightly, "I'll have to agree to disagree. Such a word wouldn't just be tossed around. I believe, at least I do, when someone is called beautiful, they mean it."

tumblr_mbagkm0TlS1qjiur9o3_r1_250.gif

Upon being asked if he prefered to go inside or stay our, he thought on it. "I prefer the fresh air... But we can go inside of you like. I don't mind."

??Celia?? and ??Ulqui??

Celia, satisfied with his answer, smiled even more before spinning around to face Ulqui. "Since he doesn't want any, then there just for me. I'm pretty sure mom won't want any." She said with a nod.

Ulqui just chuckled again and shook his head, "I'll snag a cookie or too just because you said that." He stated before leaning against the counter. "So... how have you two been?"

?Farah?

Farah chuckled once more as she fixed her gaze on Emiya, "Whatever you say. Though I do have to say so myself that I prefer being surround by gardens then indoors."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's eyes turned Red, she was getting pissed. "You dumbass!" she yelled. "Your gonna kill innocent people because that shingo guy broke your heart?! How selfish can you fucking be Ally" she growled
☮Ally stopped her laughing, staring straight at Amaya

"it took advantage of my suffering and got me while i'm weak, it convinced me into giving up, I have no say in it anymore."

☮She growled

Nonalaka said:
((Yup~))
After her shower Dakota wrapped her body in a towel before she went to grab a new change of clothes for herself.
Roland stretched when he got out of the shower then, with haste, followed Dakota to the bedroom so he cloud get dressed as well.

Roman said:
Roman looked up at Mal and smiled, soon sliding the ring on her finger. Surprisingly calm he said, "Thank you."
♡Mal smiled

"it seem's are talk about us being more than boyfriend/girlfriend was actually true"

Nonalaka said:
"I see...." Rini nodded as she glanced over at Misafune briefly, frowning lightly before turning back to Miyaka "Keep a fire in his soul?, how do we do that?" She asked.
"I dont know. He is a guy. I could only see so deep." she said frustrated. "I think we need to work on getting out of here. He is not even dreaming." she said sadly.

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back