• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Rini blinked as she looked over at him "He-" he suddenly fell just as she was about to answer causing her eyes to widen a little "R-Right" she said quietly with a small sigh, thinking on what to do "It looks like its just the two of us finding the way out, for now anyways..." She said as she looked to Miyaka. She glanced between Chiharu and Misafune, sure she could maybe handle carrying Chiharu, but that's about it, physically she wasn't very strong....but she knew what to do, closing her eyes for a moment, two deer like figures started appearing just behind her, both striding over and bowing their heads to her, she lowered her head briefly in response "My friends are weak, could you carry them while we find our way?" She asked with a smile as the two deer nodded, hoping what she was doing was help enough.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled before looking back to May "So, where did you say you were living?" he asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
May blinked and looked over at len. "Oh I live with a guy named Han and bunch of others" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled and smiled back at her "Well, we'll see about that~" he teased as he waited for her by the shower.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota simply pouted a little before making her way over to the shower.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka turned to Moriko, grasping her hands firmly as he looked her in the eyes. "N-no! It's nothing like that, Meowriko~. I was just...embarrassed." He said, mumbling the last part.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko blinked a few times as she looked at him glad he wasn't Ill but was now curious "Embarrassed?, About what?" She asked curiously

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko stared at her blankly for a moment before a confused look appeared on her face. She was a prize? How did that work? She wasn't mad by the fact that she was a prize, she was just... well... surprised. Kioko voiced her thoughts, hoping that her friend would at least explain as to why✿...

"You are?"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked over at him
"hm?~"
Roman looked in the mirror, as he took off the hat. "What if I asked you to marry me?" He asked. "What would you say?" Roman added, now looking at her.

wiigamechamp said:
"Ok. So uhh...anything else you want to talk about?" Mako said as he rubbed the back of his neck looking away.
View attachment 193494
Lilith chuckled a little, "You aren't one much for silence are you?" She asked before looking at him. "Well... have you ever had any pets before?"

Mayyflower said:
May blinked and looked over at len. "Oh I live with a guy named Han and bunch of others" she says
Len tilted his head as he heard her talk "A bunch of others? like how many others?" he asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota simply pouted a little before making her way over to the shower.
Roland smiled as she walked over "Y'know, i could get use to seeing you without any clothes~" he teased as he stepped into the shower

((Time skip?))

TheDragoon said:
Kaito smiled as she entered. He showed her a pancake caked with syrup. "You hungry?" He asked her.
Lexi smiled and nods. "Yea, it looks and smells good" she says happily

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head as he heard her talk "A bunch of others? like how many others?" he asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"Too many people to count" she says looking around. "Ill have to ask Han the next time I see him" she says

Roman said:
Roman looked in the mirror, as he took off the hat. "What if I asked you to marry me?" He asked. "What would you say?" Roman added, now looking at her.
"If you were to ask me i'd say yes without hesitation, I already know that I want to be with you forever"

♡She said as she noticed him looking at her

Roman said:
Alex turned around and poked Yuki on her forehead, "Hey~ You're finally here... Took you awhile didn't it?" He asked jokingly.
Yuki giggled a bit. "Well I mean I was still scared from the movie so sorry about that...wait it wasn't that long! Was it?" she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland smiled as she walked over "Y'know, i could get use to seeing you without any clothes~" he teased as he stepped into the shower
((Time skip?))

[/QUOTE]
((Yup~))

After her shower Dakota wrapped her body in a towel before she went to grab a new change of clothes for herself.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally clenched her fists together and dropped to her knee's, covering her eyes
"You jerk!"

☮She screamed, she hated herself for being so stubborn, she was in pain and it had shown in her voice when she had screamed. Before she knew it she had passed out. falling over on the ground
Amaya held up and picture and smiled "Ally would like this" She says before warping to Ally, she dropped the picture when she saw Ally on the floor A-Ally..? She thought before reaching down and shaking her, trying to wake her up "Ally! Wake up! What the hell happened?!" she growls

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "I'm right behind you." He said with a nod, as he followed her into the house.

Emiya watched as Celia and Taylor sent back inside. "Nice to meet you, Farah. I'm Taylor's father. As for you, I could only guess you're the beautiful mother of the beautiful Celia~ Correct?"

??Celia??

tumblr_nrx4cgFKoS1u4pkigo2_500.gif

Celia made her way back into the house, pulling Taylor by the arm. The smell of cookies wafted under her noise as soon as she stepped through the screen door. Oh my... she couldn't resist the smell. Her feet lead her towards the kitchen, where Ulqui was taking out a tray full of cookies out of the oven. Celia's eyes gleamed and she clasped her hands in front of her as she stared at the cookies happily, "My one true love... cookies!"

Ulqui, hearing the sound of footsteps and Celia's voice, turned once he set the tray down. "You can't have any yet, there still hot." He said with a chuckle before his gaze fell on Taylor, who was behind her. He looked at him briefly,though there was no glare surprisingly, before he returned his gaze to Celia. "Once there done, you can both help yourselves to the cookies."

"No fair... you should have made them sooner." She said with a pout. "You doesn't want any cookies, right Taylor?" Celia asked as she turned back to look at him.

?Farah?

tumblr_nxetsqQi5B1qidtgco1_540.gif

Farah looked at Emiya a bit in surprise before she chuckled, "Well... I would say beautiful is a bit of a stretch, but yes. I am Celia's mother~" She smiled before looking back towards the screen door that Celia had left open. "Shall we head in? Or do you prefer the outside?"

LunaCrosby said:
"If you were to ask me i'd say yes without hesitation, I already know that I want to be with you forever"
♡She said as she noticed him looking at her
Roman nodded, "I see... I'm glad." He said, smiling happily. "Do you think you could wait for me for a quick moment?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya held up and picture and smiled "Ally would like this" She says before warping to Ally, she dropped the picture when she saw Ally on the floor A-Ally..? She thought before reaching down and shaking her, trying to wake her up "Ally! Wake up! What the hell happened?!" she growls
☮Ally's eyes opened, her eye color had changed from a brown to a Yellow, looking more cat like as she look at Amaya, slowly getting up

"he betrayed my trust and hurt me, it's not fair. your happy with a family and I can't get him to stay without leaving me alone. He doesn't love me like I thought, he just wanted me hurt..."

☮she said, seeming completely out of it as her voice was demon like. having given in to it when she passed out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back