• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko tilted her head as she viewed his face "Because your cheeks are all red"

she said as she poked his cheek with her finger.
"Oh, are they? I didn't nyo~ that..." Madoka said through the soup in his mouth. He swallowed quickly, and rubbed his cheeks, hoping that the blush would fade.

TheDragoon said:
Raze was too tired to care about wether she was in just a towel or not. He just looked up, a bit dazed. "I'm fine... I think..." He mumbled as he struggled to get up.
"You sounded like you hit your head pretty hard..." Mizuki said with concern, "I can take you to a hospital or something if it was that bad."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Apparently hearing her words, Kili smiled for a moment, before rolling onto his back once more.

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse stayed turned on her side as he rolled over, not wanting disturb his sleep. But now she was awake, and she thought she should get up and wash her face at least. Maybe brush her teeth? But she didn't have a toothbrush... sighing a bit Elyse quietly got up, walking across the room to try and find if there was a bathroom nearby♒...

WeirdPrincess said:
"You sounded like you hit your head pretty hard..." Mizuki said with concern, "I can take you to a hospital or something if it was that bad."
Raze just shook his head as he tried to get up. "Nah, I'm fine. Don't worry Mizuki." He said as he staggered to get up, still a bit dizzy. He didn't want to admit it, but he did hit his head pretty hard. It would heal though, no big deal.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Himeragi smiled back and nodded before her smile faded when she turned to look at the girls' dormitory⊹...
''we should probably get out of here while the barrier is still...small. you guys can live at my mansion for now. is that okay with you?''
☯Kelsey nodded

"alright, thank you!"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](I see where this is going xD )
"Yes, Mistress..." She replied meekly as she followed her new master.

"It should be, though employees use this room often to blow off steam, or escape for awhile. Though you should hide in the bubbles in case the someone is of the male persuasion.." she said as she reclined and enjoy the soak. If it was someone or someones, the tub could hold five adults comfortably. Though it could get a little weird, depending on how it went.

"It is sweet, and fizzy, like tummy medicine. Bubbles tickle my nose." she admitted. She finished shaving her legs. "Excuse me, I might have to do something that bothers you, but this has to be dealt with or it will annoy me to no end. I need to do a bit of womanscaping..So if it bothers you, let me know." she warned her friend as she sat on the outside of the tub and faced away from the girl and began her delicate work with small scissors and a razor..

-Misafune-

He held Chi-chan close. "You are welcome, Rini-chan." he said as he smiled at Rini. Somehow her looking at him made him feel warmer than the heat coming from his back. He finally made a choice. These girls needed him, needed his protection, most of all needed each other. "Little girl, Loud girl, I vow to keep you all safe." he said as he felt something bad coming their way...

-Miyaka-

"Aww hell, Group Hug on the naked boy?" she asked everyone. She felt sore, but glad to be free of the cage. She really hated her itty bitty bikini. "Uggh, now i feel like a pinup girl..." She said. "I call pedo on this." she complained as she went in for the hug.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...✿Kioko had never heard of womanscaping, but she got the idea when the girl turned so she wasn't facing her and began shaving... that area of herself. Her blush returned and she quickly looked away as she spoke, soon continuing to lather her hair with shampoo before rinsing it out and doing the conditioner next✿...

"N-No it's fine. I-It doesn't bother me any, I-I'll just u-um... look away until y-you're done."

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu had closed her eyes for one second, having been placed back down against the wall, when suddenly something burst through the doors near them, and her eyes opened again to see some giant thing coming toward them. It had sent tentacles toward them, which elicited a tired yet scared reaction from the girl, before Misafune (who she now noticed had armor and looked a big different) attacked it, making the monster thingy retreat. Chiharu's eyes closed tiredly as the encounter fell finished, her mind wanting to fall back unconscious once more☼...

@Nonalaka
@Lumina[/URL]

@Nonalaka
Rini let out a gasp as the beasts arms/tentacles reached out before misafune attacked, her eyes blinked with light momentarily, signifying the return of her powers a weird time for them to return but better than never she supposed. as the monster fled, Rini watched, her gaze now moving to the monotone, blank expressioned misafune, nodding lightly "Yes, It's safe now, thank you" she said softly before kneeling at Chiharu's side and frowning a little as she looked at her "We need to get her out of here soon, she's really weak..." She said quietly "Though my powers seem to be working again, not at full capacity but enough so I can ease her pain a little..." She said as she placed a hand on Chiharu's forehead.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shingo continued to cry. "I need you to be strong... I can't let you die because I made a silly mistake. I can't... I can't bear the thought of you going through more suffering." He said softly.
?Ally looked away?

"Living without you would be worse than dying"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oh, are they? I didn't nyo~ that..." Madoka said through the soup in his mouth. He swallowed quickly, and rubbed his cheeks, hoping that the blush would fade.

[/QUOTE]
She nodded, "They are...you didn't notice? Hmm, I hope its not a cold..." She said softly with a small frown.

LunaCrosby said:
?Ally looked away?
"Living without you would be worse than dying"

Shingo looked away too. "B-But if we have kids and I die and you kill yourself because of it... The kids... They would be living with that same torment that you would go through. If... If your going to kill yourself when we have a family... I won't let this continue any longer. As much as I hate to say it, I don't want our kids being orphans... I don't want them hem to be sad..." He said. "I... I really don't want to say this..."

Nonalaka said:
Rini let out a gasp as the beasts arms/tentacles reached out before misafune attacked, her eyes blinked with light momentarily, signifying the return of her powers a weird time for them to return but better than never she supposed. as the monster fled, Rini watched, her gaze now moving to the monotone, blank expressioned misafune, nodding lightly "Yes, It's safe now, thank you" she said softly before kneeling at Chiharu's side and frowning a little as she looked at her "We need to get her out of here soon, she's really weak..." She said quietly "Though my powers seem to be working again, not at full capacity but enough so I can ease her pain a little..." She said as she placed a hand on Chiharu's forehead.
@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

TheDragoon said:
Shingo looked away too. "B-But if we have kids and I die and you kill yourself because of it... The kids... They would be living with that same torment that you would go through. If... If your going to kill yourself when we have a family... I won't let this continue any longer. As much as I hate to say it, I don't want our kids being orphans... I don't want them hem to be sad..." He said. "I... I really don't want to say this..."
☮Ally looked at him

"s-say w-what?"

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey nodded
"alright, thank you!"
...⊹Himeragi nodded before she went over to Kelsey and her mother, wrapping her wings around them so they were close to Himeragi before they teleported and appeared in front of a massive mansion and the front door opened. A Pink haired girl soon motioned them to come over⊹...

''come come~ make yourself at home~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Himeragi nodded before she went over to Kelsey and her mother, wrapping her wings around them so they were close to Himeragi before they teleported and appeared in front of a massive mansion and the front door opened. A Pink haired girl soon motioned them to come over⊹...
''come come~ make yourself at home~''
☯Kelsey looked around in awe

"it's so big!"

☯She said as she walked around the area

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally looked at him
"s-say w-what?"
Shingo sighed. "Maybe... Maybe we need some space. I'm afraid if this continues to that point and I die, you'll kill yourself and our children would be all alone... I can't let that happen. I will not allow it. If I die they will need you more than anyone else. And if your not strong enough to let me go... Maybe if we put some space between us you'll gain that strength." He said softly. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled once she heard his voice, "Alright I'm coming!" she yelled back as she made her way to the lake. When she finally reached it she changed into her bikini. She couldn't see so well so she used a bit of her powers to help her eye sight. She saw Alex and ran into the water. "Hey!" she said said as she pushed him from behind.
Alex turned around and poked Yuki on her forehead, "Hey~ You're finally here... Took you awhile didn't it?" He asked jokingly.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori soon fell asleep as well, though not before feeling Masahi's head leaning against her own. As her mind slipped unconscious she fell into another set of dreams, all playing back memories of when she was a kid. The first one was the day at the Academy when Masahi was introduced to the class. He was a bit boisterous and loud, but she didn't really pay him much mind until a few weeks later when they were assigned their teams, and they got paired together for the first time. In her sleep as this memory played out, real-life Kaori smiled a bit, dreaming peacefully about the good old days as a kid☆...
((Time skip?))
((Yeah))

...♝Masahi slept peaefully through out the night and his embrace changed to wrap both arms around Kaori during his sleep. As he woke up he let out a tired yawn and slowly blinked open his eyes before looking around and realizing just how he slept, causing a blush to burn anew on his face, but when he saw that Kaori was still sleeping he had decided to stay still and try not to disturb her rest, instead opting to start to rub her back again in hope of causing her some form of comfort as he began to ever so slightly smile♝...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted, crossing her arms as her gaze fell to the side "I-It is so"
Roland chuckled and smiled back at her "Well, we'll see about that~" he teased as he waited for her by the shower.

TheDragoon said:
Raze just shook his head as he tried to get up. "Nah, I'm fine. Don't worry Mizuki." He said as he staggered to get up, still a bit dizzy. He didn't want to admit it, but he did hit his head pretty hard. It would heal though, no big deal.
Mizuki raised an eyebrow at him before she sighed, "Alright. If you say so." She said before walking over to the closet and looking for something to wear.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo sighed. "Maybe... Maybe we need some space. I'm afraid if this continues to that point and I die, you'll kill yourself and our children would be all alone... I can't let that happen. I will not allow it. If I die they will need you more than anyone else. And if your not strong enough to let me go... Maybe if we put some space between us you'll gain that strength." He said softly. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."
☮Ally froze, she tried talking but nothing came out, she felt like she was choking on the words she was trying to say. The tear's she tried she tried so hard to hold back trailed down her face

"you...you..you..."

☮her eyes were already burning, she felt so angry and sad, how could she be feeling both at the same time, her hand's were shaking, her knee's felt weak. she had no clue what to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back