• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey looked at the dormitory
"well... if that's the case then my mom wouldn't want me going in... do you think she's ok?"
''i...i hope so...''

...⊹She said before she went to the boy's dorm building and stood on it and faced the girl's dormitory with worry⊹...

''i would go in but...i dont know if i could ever get out...unharmed......though i would go in if i knew how to escape it..''

(Why not the entire school and people not even related to the school are in there being bad. xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...i hope so...''
...⊹She said before she went to the boy's dorm building and stood on it and faced the girl's dormitory with worry⊹...

''i would go in but...i dont know if i could ever get out...unharmed......though i would go in if i knew how to escape it..''
☯Kelsey shook her head

"you dont have to go in... im sure my moms fine... i'll just have to wait until the things gone"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](I see where this is going xD )
"Yes, Mistress..." She replied meekly as she followed her new master.

"It should be, though employees use this room often to blow off steam, or escape for awhile. Though you should hide in the bubbles in case the someone is of the male persuasion.." she said as she reclined and enjoy the soak. If it was someone or someones, the tub could hold five adults comfortably. Though it could get a little weird, depending on how it went.

"It is sweet, and fizzy, like tummy medicine. Bubbles tickle my nose." she admitted. She finished shaving her legs. "Excuse me, I might have to do something that bothers you, but this has to be dealt with or it will annoy me to no end. I need to do a bit of womanscaping..So if it bothers you, let me know." she warned her friend as she sat on the outside of the tub and faced away from the girl and began her delicate work with small scissors and a razor..

-Misafune-

He held Chi-chan close. "You are welcome, Rini-chan." he said as he smiled at Rini. Somehow her looking at him made him feel warmer than the heat coming from his back. He finally made a choice. These girls needed him, needed his protection, most of all needed each other. "Little girl, Loud girl, I vow to keep you all safe." he said as he felt something bad coming their way...

-Miyaka-

"Aww hell, Group Hug on the naked boy?" she asked everyone. She felt sore, but glad to be free of the cage. She really hated her itty bitty bikini. "Uggh, now i feel like a pinup girl..." She said. "I call pedo on this." she complained as she went in for the hug.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...♱Nanase soon carried Mikan to the bath. She stopped when she saw Arako and another waitress♱...

''oh...Arako...what are you doing here?''

''same thing i could ask you desu...''

''supervision. checking the campus for anything unusual. which i found something very unusual but i cant report it cuz im stick in it...you?''

''i was exploring desu. then i came to be here desu''

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey shook her head
"you dont have to go in... im sure my moms fine... i'll just have to wait until the things gone"
''yeah...wait, who's that..?''

...⊹She said as she saw someone come out. It seemed to be Kelsey's mother. She looked at Kelsey to make sure it was so she could know before swooping in⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...wait, who's that..?''
...⊹She said as she saw someone come out. It seemed to be Kelsey's mother. She looked at Kelsey to make sure it was so she could know before swooping in⊹...
☯Kelsey looked, seeing her mom and smiling once again

"that's my mom!"

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey looked, seeing her mom and smiling once again
"that's my mom!"
''alright! stay here!''

...⊹She said before she set Kelsey down and running and jumping off the building edge and flying towards her mother soon, grabbing her and then flying up to the building, setting her mother gently down ontop of the building with Kelsey⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally stared at him
"that your going to be fine... besides, if you die im going with you, I told myself i'd go wherever you went"

Shingo shook his head and almost swore, holding her. "No! I can't let you do that! If I die I can't let you come with me... You have to wait... This world needs you Ally..." He said softly. "...What if you get pregnant? The kids will need you, wether I'm there or not. You can't just die because I left... People need you." He said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright! stay here!''
...⊹She said before she set Kelsey down and running and jumping off the building edge and flying towards her mother soon, grabbing her and then flying up to the building, setting her mother gently down ontop of the building with Kelsey⊹...
☯Kelsey hugged her mom, smiling at Himeragi

"thank you!"

TheDragoon said:
Shingo shook his head and almost swore, holding her. "No! I can't let you do that! If I die I can't let you come with me... You have to wait... This world needs you Ally..." He said softly. "...What if you get pregnant? The kids will need you, wether I'm there or not. You can't just die because I left... People need you." He said softly.
☮Ally's eye watered up. yes she knew people might need her, but how can she accept that when the person she need's might leave

"what about me? I need you to be happy!... they'll just see me become an empty shell..."

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally's eye watered up. yes she knew people might need her, but how can she accept that when the person she need's might leave
"what about me? I need you to be happy!... they'll just see me become an empty shell..."
Shingo started tearing up too. "I'll be happy as long as your happy! And just because I leave doesn't mean I actually left... I'll always be in your heart..." He said softly.

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse shivered for the slightest moment as his hand brushed her waist, but the feeling soon subsides as he pulled her closer. Elyse's blush increased a bit as she felt his unclothed body press up against hers, but she soon closed her eyes, snuggling a bit against his embrace. She didn't want to wake him up, so she whispered her response♒...
"Love you too~"
Apparently hearing her words, Kili smiled for a moment, before rolling onto his back once more.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Nanase soon carried Mikan to the bath. She stopped when she saw Arako and another waitress♱...
''oh...Arako...what are you doing here?''

''same thing i could ask you desu...''

''supervision. checking the campus for anything unusual. which i found something very unusual but i cant report it cuz im stick in it...you?''

''i was exploring desu. then i came to be here desu''
"Mistress thats..Thats...my boss.." she stammered out.

"Oh now its a party. Mikan, you finally found someone to indulge your fetish now?" she asked with a smirk. Mikan was a special case. She could not please anyone. Literally, you could do everything to her, and try to warm her up, and she just shuts down. But after the Fetish Exploration Services had their way with her, she learned she was a Vorephile. "Care to join us ladies?" she asked. It was nice to have more company, although it was certainly about to get kinky in here from the vibe she was getting.

Mikan looked downcast. She thought she was in trouble, but her boss was in the tub with a girl younger than her, so she was not sad any more. "Mistress...need me to.." she could not contain the fluster across her face.

@HimeragiSeiker

TheDragoon said:
Shingo started tearing up too. "I'll be happy as long as your happy! And just because I leave doesn't mean I actually left... I'll always be in your heart..." He said softly.
☮Ally stubbornly shook her head

"that's not enough, I wont be able to see you, talk to you, or hug you anymore!"

Lumina said:
...♤Lumjna gave Asuka a small smile, shaking her head. There was no need to apologize for that. Asuka knew more about weddings that she probably ever would, so she had things to offer about it that she would have never thought about in the first place. So she really didn't mind, and her tone of voice reflected that as she responded♤...
"N-No really, it's okay. You know a lot about weddings, s-so maybe when it needs to be planned can we, or I, um... come to you for help?"

@Fukushima Akira
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded as he listened to her talk, shortly before taking a drink of his beer and replying♅...
“ Ah, I see. ”

...♅Akira's eyes then drifted over to the siblings that seemed to be arguing, shortly before recognising the male. He spoke over to the male♅...

“ Is that.. Han? ”

---------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked over towards AsukaΨ...

“ It's fine, Asuka-chan~ You don't have to apologise~ As for wedding planning, I think you two would make a great team~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled before speaking, soon manifesting a glass of water in her hands and taking a sip❦...

"Oh okay. Of course you can come to me for help. Though I'm not that much of an expert on planning."

--The Private Pool Area.--

There was a smell. Female smell. Human girl. Animal girl. Almost human girl, Boy smell. It knew that it would be another thousand years before he can reproduce again. Bob slithered down the hall as fast as his writhing, mass of tentacles would allow in such a tight hall. Boy, Girl. It was all a place to plant his wife's eggs. He added his part, but the hosts added theirs. He was carrying them for a long time. Now he can have fun in the way he was craving. He might bring them back to his deluxe suit for him and his wife's amusement. He kept following his nose. Fear, The stench of pure darkness, Some girly pheromones, all was guiding him to his treat. He hated how the humans depicted his kind. We were not all about the violation. It was mostly relfex at being screamed at. He would negotiate with his future spawns hosts, and if amiable, then they would have as much fun as he was. He had to just get there to them

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@bobthetentaclemonster4U

@wtf.

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey hugged her mom, smiling at Himeragi
"thank you!"
...⊹Himeragi smiled back and nodded before her smile faded when she turned to look at the girls' dormitory⊹...

''we should probably get out of here while the barrier is still...small. you guys can live at my mansion for now. is that okay with you?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Himeragi smiled back and nodded before her smile faded when she turned to look at the girls' dormitory⊹...
''we should probably get out of here while the barrier is still...small. you guys can live at my mansion for now. is that okay with you?''
(the barrier extends for miles. It starting to change due to the entire space vanishing soon. I could have it swallow all three of you like a blob.)

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Oh look, its time for my daily organ exam. One by one. You take care, and please learn to take a compliment." he said as he vanished.
@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Ribbon

Ribbon sighed both out of frustration and boredom. Now that the perverted ghost guy had left, she was bored, and he had managed to almost pushed her to the point of letting her ribbons run wild on everybody around her. running her hands through her hair in frustration she wanted to scream, but it would be really weird if she did, so she just sat there fuming angrily, resisting the urge to turn everybody around her into a puddle.

[/divided] ((Don't know what happened to Dante, because I think Kanon got stolen by Han so ya xD ) [divide][divide] (was gonna do something with suuy, but he's just at the pit so I don't know what to have him do, because nothings really happening there yet) [divide]
(And I'm waiting on WP to reply for Rael/Flipped so ya...)

(and that is the current state of affairs for my characters)​

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]

Ribbon

Ribbon sighed both out of frustration and boredom. Now that the perverted ghost guy had left, she was bored, and he had managed to almost pushed her to the point of letting her ribbons run wild on everybody around her. running her hands through her hair in frustration she wanted to scream, but it would be really weird if she did, so she just sat there fuming angrily, resisting the urge to turn everybody around her into a puddle.

[/divided] ((Don't know what happened to Dante, because I think Kanon got stolen by Han so ya xD ) [divide][divide] (was gonna do something with suuy, but he's just at the pit so I don't know what to have him do, because nothings really happening there yet) [divide]
(And I'm waiting on WP to reply for Rael/Flipped so ya...)

(and that is the current state of affairs for my characters)​

[/QUOTE]
(have her relax with a massage or something. No offence bro, but that was painful. Yeah he was hitting on her, but really, anti social in the most social place in the world, chyeah. Atleast let her open up to someone other than her parnter, I mean i enjoyed it, but i sensed she just needed someone else on her level.)

The waitress had brought the angry girl a drink "Here, please enjoy." she said before going away.

@Jesters Court

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](have her relax with a massage or something. No offence bro, but that was painful. Yeah he was hitting on her, but really, anti social in the most social place in the world, chyeah. Atleast let her open up to someone other than her parnter, I mean i enjoyed it, but i sensed she just needed someone else on her level.)
The waitress had brought the angry girl a drink "Here, please enjoy." she said before going away.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
((she's not anti social... its just that whenever she socializes with people, they usually end up dead! xD also, she hasn't opened up to Suuy and their not partners, each of Virgil's generals work alone, I just sent them in together because I could... The only reason she can hang out with the generals, is because they are people she cant kill...))

Ribbon had been so tempted to kill the waitress, but had managed to contain the urge. Ribbon decided she needed some air, so even if she couldn't leave, she sure as hell hoped this place had a courtyard or a balcony somewhere. Getting up, Ribbon began to stomp angrily through the crowd of people, with a grouchy expression on her face as she downed the drink.

Jofune Tsurabisu](the barrier extends for miles. It starting to change due to the entire space vanishing soon. I could have it swallow all three of you like a blob.) [/QUOTE] [URL="http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/562817-ha-ha-ha-no said:
62a.gif
[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back